Trying to Take All of Me

Phoenix Sisters

Please read the comments section for my explanation toward the couples. If you are confused or just want a better understanding, please do read my response. :D 

 

Hi. Sorry for my long update. School started again and just lots of stuff. However, I will try my best to update as soon as I can. :D Was I missed?? Cuz I sure missed all of my loyal Phoenixes *hehe...This name is what I call all of my subscribers* :p

Italicize =thoughts

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun was the only one in the room with his mouth gaped open in pure shock. It wasn't until Siwon shut his mouth for him that Jonghyun came back to his senses. 

"But-but..." Jonghyun began and then squinted to look at Song Qian,as if the woman in front of him was a ghost. "It was all over news that you were dead."

Song Qian just stayed quiet as she turned her attention back to Yuri. "Well, that's because my ex-wife never told the truth." And for a split second, Yuri could see a glint of hatred in Song Qian's eyes. "Why didn't you tell them the truth?" She challenged.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Yuri retorted with conviction.

Song Qian smiled to herself, expecting such response. She turned around again to face all the other people in the room. "As you can see, I'm still alive. The correct term that should have been used is 'missing'."

"Where were you for these past two years?" a voice that Song Qian knew perfectly well interrupted the silence. 

"Me? I've been trying to...how would I put this?" Song Qian stared at Yuri again. Yuri just avoided her gaze, already displeased with the situation and her future plans. Song Qian's mind was now a mystery to Yuri. She was...different.

"Sorry. I was thinking of the most appropriate answer.For these past two years, I have been trying to survive." Song Qian finally answered, only to stir more curiousity within the minds of her audience.

"Why?" Tiffany asked. It's an obvious response to such a statement of life and death. 

Song Qian sat on a chair across from JeTiKrys before answering. "Enough about me. I returned with a purpose."

"And what is that?" 

"Simple Officer Kim." Song Qian's expression suddenly turned dark as she looked directly at Yuri, who at that time, accidentally made eye contact with Qian. "Kwon Yuri. I want to take back what's mine."

Yuri's expression of haughtiness broke down instantly and only Jessica and Taecyeon saw negative change. 

"Song Industries & Co. belongs to me!!!" Yuri countered in a cold tone.

Song Qian only laughed at such claim and found the whole ordeal simply amusing. "It was NEVER yours." And at that moment, Yuri knew, that the old Song Qian has definitely returned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*2 days later @ Jung Corp.*

"I always knew Kwon Yuri was evil but I didn't know she would resort to trying to commit murder." Tiffany commented as she took a seat in Jessica's office. 

"..." Jessica didn't say anything and just kept her peace.

"Looks can be deceiving. In Kwon Yuri's case, it's her heart that is deceiving." Krystal added and suddenly let out a sigh of frustration.

"Wae?" Tiffany was frightened a little by Krystal's sudden outburst.

"It's just so frustrating. The company. My life. Amber! My life is like a K-drama!!"

"Oh Krystal. You're exaggerating." Jessica finally spoke. "My life is K-drama!" Jessica said with a shy smile.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Oh puh-lease!" Tiffany held up her palm dramatically. "Me and Taeyeon's relationship is K-drama all the way!"

"No!! Mine!!" Krystal asserted. 

"Mine!!!" Jessica interjected. 

"It's mine bishes!!!" Tiffany added angrily. What followed after was JeTiKrys comparing each other's love life and who's better than who. In the end...none of the won. Because all three came to a realization...

"They all made us happy." Krystal said with a bitter smile.  And JeTi could only nod their head in agreement. 

*knock knock*

The girls fixed their clothes appropriately before allowing the person to enter the office. 

"Excuse me Miss. Jung. But there is an emergency meeting. Your father wants you in the conference room." Ms. Yin proclaimed in a professional manner. 

"Guess I'll see you later then Jess."

"Bye Unnie!" 

But before Krystal and Tiffany could leave, they were stopped by Ms. Yin as well. " I apologize Miss. Hwang and Miss. Jung, but both of your presence is requested as well."

"What? But I have an important event to attend to at school." Krystal argued. She was in charge of a charity event that will raise funds for cancer diagnosed children. "I can't just leave."

"And I still have clients. Since lunch time is almost over, I have to return." Tiffany explained. Even though she is just a veternarian, she still has her priorities.

"Ms.Jung. Your father has already sent a representative in your place. She will handle it. And Ms. Hwang, your father has contacted a retired veternarian to handle your clients for you today."

"But-" Both of Krystal and Tiffany interjected. 

"Let's go. Our fathers wouldn't go do such acts if this was a small ordeal." Jessica reasoned out, resulting in Krystal and Tiffany acquiesce to her logic.

"Why do all three of us have to attend though? I mean, Jessica is understandable but me and TIffany?" Krystal asked the secretary. Ms. Yin could only shake her head in this matter because she didn't know as well. 

"I'm just following what I was told to do and say." And with those last words, Ms. Yin bowed and returned to her desk. 

"I have a bad feeling about this." Tiffany commented as they made their way to the conference room. 

"Don't worry. It's not anything bad." But deep down, even Jessica had her doubts. 

"Yeah. It's all good." Krystal said with smile. Is it really though? She asked herself. She'll just give the benefit of the doubt.

The moment JeTiKrys entered the room, even the uncomfortable stares and silence from the board directors could dominate the sheer shock of the scene, no...the people in front of the room.

There, next to Mr. Jung and Mr. Hwang, was Song Qian, smiling at them. But her presence was nothing compared to the three woman standing next to her in business attire, and looking professionally ready for the upcoming meeting. 

"Taeyeon".

"Amber."

"Sooyoung."

All three simultaneousy uttered the names of their girlfriends individually. Their voice full of happiness, relief and hurt. And before any one of them could ask any questions, Mr. Hwang told them to sit on the three empty chairs next to him.

"Come sit down. We are just about to begin." Mr. Hwang instructed, as JeTiKrys sat down, not daring to stray their eyes away from the one person they love and miss so much. In contrast, TaeSooBer took their seats across from JeTiKrys, ignoring them, as if their presence was inexistent.

As soon as everyone settle down, Mr. Jung didn't wait to introduce everyone to the purpose of such emergency meeting.

"Hello everyone. I apologize for the last minute meeting but this matter could not be withheld any longer. As all of you know, our company has recently encountered a rather unexpected turn of events. The embezzlement has done more damage then imagined and with our current resources, we will not be able to handle it alone." 

Everyone began stirring and throwing complaints here and there before getting silence by Mr. Jung. 

"BUT! we have caught the culprit. And the law will punish that person." 

Everyone yelled in happiness and glad that they won't lose their jobs. 

"However, we are still 100 million dollars in debt." Mr. Jung continued somberly, causing tension and fear to arise again in the room.

Everyone began panicking again, throwing insults here and there, and anger outbursts as well.

"EVERYONE. PLEASE. CALM. DOWN!!!!!!" 

Everyone in the room turned to look at the woman standing up in the front of the room with a calm demeanor.

"Who are you?" a man asked, obviously having forgotten who that woman could be, while everyone else was trying to recall the name of the woman. 

"Let me properly introduce myself. My name is Song Qian."

Some gasps, while  some remained unfazed. So she continued.

"I am the heiress and owner of Song Industries & Co."

Now everyone gasped and was in disbelief.

Song Qian knew what thoughts were running in their minds. "Disregard every news you have heard about me in the past. I am not dead and the press conference that my ex-wife, Kwon Yuri, has issued, is nothing but lies. There are no documentation of me handing over the company to Kwon Yuri. She was a temporary CEO as I was out of country for these past two years." Song Qian stated in a cold and confident demeanor.

When some seemed to have regained their senses, they began to voice the one question that was now in their mind.

"And Kwon Yuri?"

"What about her?"

"How are you suppose to help us?"

None of these questions bothered Song Qian except for the one question that was suddenly thrown at her.

"Your company is bankrupt. How will you help us?" the board director of marketing asked. 

Song Qian let out a smile. "Where did you hear such news?"

"Kwon Yuri has told us-"

But as soon as Song Qian heard Yuri's name, she held up her palm, as a sign for the man to stop.

"The last time Ms. Kwon and I met, she handed over the company to me with little hesitation. She clearly knew who has the rightful ownership." Song Qian was referring to what had happened that night of encounter at the Jung-Hwang mansion. She quickly snapped her fingers.

"Ah! Now I know where such ridiculous rumors came from. Kwon Yuri has done nothing but damage to my family's company. So it doesn't surprise me that my company would go bankrupt. In fact, that was probably the reason why she didn't put up much of a fight. Regardless, Amber can you show everyone in this room that MY company is NOT BANKRUPT."

Krystal's eyes followed Amber as the tomboy plugged in some wires to her laptop and the information was projected onto the presentation screen.

"Wait! Who's that person?" another board member asked as he looked at Amber suspiciously. 

Song Qian lightly facepalmed herself, as if reprimanding herself. "Sorry. This is Amber Liu, my Chief Financial Analyst" Amber bowed upon her introduction and with a quick glance, saw Krystal's suprised expression.

"And this woman  here is Choi Sooyoung." She pointed to Sooyoung and then at Taeyeon. "And Kim Taeyeon. Both are my Chief Marketing Directors."

To say Jessica and Tiffany was surprsed is an understatement. They were utterly in a state of pure shock and confusion. And Krystal felt the same way.

"Is there any more insecurities you might have?" Song Qian addressed the room.

"How long have you known each other?" Krystal directed her question more rather at Amber.

"2 years." Cold and straightforward. Krystal can feel the detachment. 

Seeing that Jessica and Tiffany was going to ask questions as well, Taeyeon took the liberty to stop it before they do.

"Let's begin shall we?" Taeyeon then gave Amber the 'start' nod. 

The next few hours was spent on how Song Industries & Co. plan to help Jung Corp., the plans, strategies, the potential drawbacks, but more importantly, a gurantee of stability.

"So as you all can now see, our company has more than enough resources to keep help Jung Corp." Amber finished.

"What's the condition?"

"Huh?" Song Qian looked toward Jessica's direction.

"As VP of Jung Corp. I want to know if there's a condition to your merger proposal." She looked at Sooyoung. "And I would like Chief Marketing Director Choi Sooyoung to answer me."

"Gladly." Sooyoung stood up and explained, avoiding eye contact with Jessica. "This may be hard to believe, but there is no ulterior motive behind this merger. We are not connected to Kwon Yuri and have no bad intentions. Our proposal serves to the benefits of both companies. We can both help each other flourish and become the most reknown in South Korea. This is our promise." 

"And what if we choose to end the contract at any point of the merger? Or if the contract ends, what will you do? Can you please answer Chief Marketing Director Kim Taeyeon?" Tiffany intentionally asked this question to Taeyeon because for one thing she had to verify the consequences and second, she missed hearing Taeyeon's voice.

"Jung Corp. can choose to end the contract at any point, but I assure you that doing such rash action will only hurt Jung Corp. If the current situation of Jung Corp. is looked at again, it is understandable that such amount of money can not be made in a year. Our proposed contract is done with the purpose of reciprocal profits. And if the contract ends, we can discuss then what to do." Taeyeon answered confidently.

"And if we refuse?" Krystal's turn now. "What will happen Chief Financial Analyst?"

Amber, in contrast to Sooyoung and Taeyeon, let out a small smile before answering. A smile that Krystal misses so much. "If you refuse, the answer is simple: Jung Corp. will be ruined."

"So." Song Qian asked everyone in the room. "What is  the decision?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am looking forward to working with you Mr. Jung." Song Qian shook his hands before entering the car.

"Thank you. I am looking forward to it as well. But if you don't mind, why is Jonghyun with you?"

Yep. Jonghyun was sulking at the driver's seat. "He looks angry." Mr. Jung observed. 

Song Qian let out a chuckle. "Actually, he's my bodyguard."

"Eh?" Mr. Jung did not expect this. "I'm proud of you Jonghyun." He said with a smile. 

"Psh! I was forced." Jonghyun said with a pout and continued sulking. "By her!!" He pointed at Song Qian.

Song Qian only rolled her eyes and swiftly turned her head to glare at Jonghyun. "You should feel honored!" 

"I am. Can't you see how happy I am?" He answered sarcastically. 

Song Qian calmed herself down before putting on a happy face to say goodbye to Mr. Jung. 

"Be careful. After what happened with Yuri, you need to be alert."

"I will. Thank you." Song Qian then closed the backseat door. Now with only the two of them in the car, Song Qian has her chance to lecture Jonghyun.

"Hey. You."

"My name isn't 'you'. It's Jonghyun."

"Well my name wasn't 'her' too but that's how you addressed me earlier." She countered. 

Jonghyun ignored her and started driving. " Whatever."

"You're acting like a baby."

Jonghyun scoffed. "Me? Says the one I have to 'babysit'."

Song Qian shrugged. "I do like being pampered. Thank you really much." She answered mockingly, causing Jonghyun to glare at her from the rearview mirror.

Suddenly, the car came to a stop. "Yah!" Song Qian yelled. But Jonghyun could care less and drove up to a nearby ice-parlor drive thru.

"Rainbow Creamery Ice Cream?" She then looked at Jonghyun in amusement. "Seriously? Why are we here?"

"I want an ice-cream to make me happy. Wae?! You have a problem with that?!!" He answered in annoyance. Song Qian's frown slowly change to a small smile. But Jonghyun didn't notice because he was now ordering his ice-cream.

"And 1 strawberry ice-cream cone with chocolate syrup . Thank you." 

"What the-" Jonghyun didn't even realize that Song Qian had leaned her head close to his to order her ice-cream. When her ordered was taken, Song Qian sat down again at her place, playing innocent.  "Did you just order an ice-cream?!"

"Yeah. So?"

"Ugh!!" Jonghyun was getting annoyed and frustrated with Song Qian that he began taking deep breaths to calm himself down. And Song Qian could only find it more amusing than weird when Jonghyun began to mumble incoherently.

"Are you mad?" 

"No." He is....

"You sure?"

"yes." Oh yeah..he was angry and NOTHING can make him happy-

"Here's your two orders of ice-cream sir." 

"THANK YOU!!" Jonghyun took the ice-cream in bliss and just like that, all anger vanished.

"You are seriously a child in a police officer's body." Song Qian remarked nonchalantly upon seeing Jonghyun's sudden change to happiness. He was happily talking about different ice cream flavors now to her.

"Just eat your ice-cream. " He then handed her ice cream to her. "We can leave after we finish these delicious treats.Next time you should try their Rainbow Deluxe Chocolate. It's the bestest. Wait? Is 'bestest' even a word? Oh well who cares. Hurry and eat." Jonghyun said with a smile, which for some reason, caused Song Qian to return his gesture with her own genuine smile. 

"I guess having a child with me constantly won't be so bad."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Taeny*

Once the meeting was adjourned, Tiffany took the chance to block Taeyeon from leaving and demanded, not ask, to meet with her. So what did Tiffany do to show just how serious she was?  Well...

"You're going with me." Before Taeyeon could even answer, Tiffany had a tight grip on Taeyeon's wrist and dragged out her out so they can talk. Taeyeon could only follow, not that she wanted to but because she had to. A very big difference for Taeyeon. Taeyeon could easily escape Tiffany's grasp but she chose not to.

After 10 minutes of pure dragging, Taeyeon finally came to a stop in a park. However, Tiffany let go of Taeyeon's wrist and turned around. And to say Tiffany was as happy as a bunny is a lie.

She was angry and as much Taeyeon didn't want to accept it, her Fany was deeply hurt.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" 

"I am not."

"Yes. You are. Why?" Tiffany asked again, her patience running thin.

"If you say I am then I am. Why else would I ignore you?" Taeyeon answered bluntly, keeping a disinterested expression.

"What?" Tiffany couldn't believe what she just heard. Is Taeyeon implying something?

Taeyeon took a breath and looked at Tiffany as if she was a stranger. "Look woman."

"Woman?" Tiffany raised her voice. "Something is definitely wrong with you."

Tiffany Hwang-Because It's You : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPv9BVzAa1M (song starts at 0:21 secs)

Taeyeon remembered the conversation her father had with her and SooBer. (Purple= Their father's voice)

"Sometimes in life, the wrong decision is the right one. The same thing applies to love."

Taeyeon smirked. "Yeah. Something is wrong with me since I even dated you." She insulted. Tiffany was hurt by those words. But she shook it off. Both of them are emotionally unstable. It's normal for couple fights.

"Let's break up."

Tiffany quickly looked at Taeyeon. "Is this some kind of joke? Because it's not funny Taetae." She said with a forced laughter.

"Joke? It would be a pretty lame joke. You're pretty and smart. You should know that. And Taetae? Seriously woman. I'm breaking up with you right now so please call me by my full name."

Tiffany was devastated. And so hurt with those words that before she knew it, tears were streaming down her eyes. She sniffed and quickly wiped them away. 

"You don't mean that."

Taeyeon was caught off guard. Surely those words earned her a slap right?

"Your values will be challenged and someone will get hurt. Whether it's you or someone else."

Taeyeon took a deep breath. "Tiffany Hwang Miyoung. You are a veternarian and on top of that, the daughter to one of the most famous doctor and owner of Hwang Hospital. A wonderful business candidate so I intentionally approach you. Who wouldn't want to date you?"

"..."

Taeyeon continued her monologue. "You're rich and undeniably y. Who wouldn't want you? Come on Tiffany. You dated so many people before. You should know how this works right?"

"Shut up. You're lying." Tiffany covered her ears and closed her eyes. It wasn't long before Tiffany felt Taeyeon removing her hands from her ear. 

"Listen to this Tiffany Hwang Miyoung." But Tiffany refused to look at her. "It was fun while it lasted. Thanks for the memories. And tell Siwon he can have his turn again with you." Taeyeon said with a evil smirk before turning around to leave. Once her back was turned to Tiffany, Taeyeon's smile disappeared.

She only took a few steps before she felt a hold on her wrist again.

"Damn it." Taeyeon whispered to herself. She turned around to see Tiffany looking at her in anger.

"Did you want a goodbye kiss?" Taeyeon bluntly asked carelessly, trampling on Tiffany's pride now.

*SLAP*

Taeyeon's head was turned to the side from the impact. It took her a few seconds before she tasted something iron on the corner of her lips. 

"Nice slap." Taeyeon complimented as she touched the cut lip gently with her thumb. "Can I go now?"

"Do you love me?"

Taeyeon stiffened at that question. Tiffany was adamant to get her answer so she stood her ground. "Just answer yes or no!!"

"And whatever answer you get, I want you to say you swear on my life." Tiffany added in a quivering yet unwavering tone. "Speak!!"

"Okay." Taeyeon said wiht a shrug before raising one of her palms to the sky.Her other arm folded behind her back. "I swear on my life that I, Kim Taeyeon, Do NOT LOVE Tiffany Hwang Miyoung." She then put down her palm while her folded arm remained hidden behind her lowerback.

I love you. I love Tiffany Hwang Miyoung.

"I said to swear on my life! Not yours!!" Tiffany exclaimed in anger and worry. "Aren't you scared of what might happen?"

"No. I'm not scared." Taeyeon said with no fear and regrets. " And you told me to say 'swear on my life' didn't you?"

"Whomever you hold dearest and love, protect them."

You are more valuable.

"You are a heartless person." Tiffany bitterly stated. "I hate you."

Taeyeon let out a satisfied smile. "Well, welcome to my 'haters' club. Now why don't you get out of my sight now huh?"

No. Don't listen to me Fany. Stay by my side.

"You don't even have to ask me. I'll willingly leave." Tiffany countered before walking away, not turning back.

Don't leave Fany.

But when Tiffany's silhouette disappeared, Taeyeon quickly turned around to leave. She can't express her thoughts and true feelings..no she can't!

She brought her folded arm from behind her back and looked at the fingers that were crossing. Suddenly, Taeyeon found her vision blurry and then she felt something wet on her hands. 

"Stay strong Kim Taeyeon!! You crossed your fingers so you didn't lie to your heart." But those words brought no comfort. For some reason, she just can't get rid of the pain in her chest. Taeyeon went to an underground tunnel near the park and leaned against the wall. It was dimly litted by the sunlight and there was only a few people around the area but Taeyeon could care less. 

The pain in her chest wouldn't go away and everytime Tiffany's heartbroken image crossed her mind, the pain doubled. In the end, Taeyeon slowly got down on her knees and began sobbing....hard. She didn't even know she had so much tears in her. 

"Lying to those you love will hurt you immensely. If any of you choose this path, you must be willing to deceive."

"I didn't lie to my heart. But I lied to hers. I lied to Tiffany's heart. I lied to her. I love her. I love her. AHHHH!!!!!" Taeyeon let out a shriek of agony before losing herself completely with her pain...hope that the pain will go away. And for the second time in her life, Kim Taeyeon found herself at the verge of dying. This time, for Tiffany Hwang Miyoung.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sphinx Industries*

"James. Sunny has suggest we get the Night Ghouls out of our way." Shin said as he stood in front of James, while the latter was looking at some artifacts.

"Easier said than done." James laid the papers on his desk and closed his eyes. "How will we capture these assassins? They have killed all of my allies. I would like to have my revenge as soon as possible."

"Don't worry about that James. It's already planned."

"Good. It seems like those assassins have a specific target in mind." James realized after putting together all the murders taht were committed by the Night Ghouls. Could it be that--- "Hm. Shin?"

"Yes?"

"Did you find the children of the Kim, Liu and Choi family yet?"

"No sir."

James threw Shin a nasty look. "I want their idenitification as soon as possible!!"

"But you never cared that much before. Why now?"

"I need to confirm something. Something that if correct, won't require the Night Ghouls' capture anymore." James finished and smiled wickedly. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Soosica*

For Jessica, she didn't have to say anything. Sooyoung requested to meet with Jessica and she couldn't have been any more happier. But she kept it hidden with her cold expression. 

"Let's talk in my office. Everyone has already left."

Sooyoung merely nodded and followed Jessica. The entire trip back to the office was too quiet and Jessica did not like that at all. Something was wrong. 

"Sooyoung?"

"Hm?"

"Are you alright?"

"Let's talk when we get to the office." 

Jessica stayed quiet after that. It's unlike Sooyoung to not want to talk. Usually it's Jessica who gets annoyed with Sooyoung's excessive talking but she secretly enjoys it.

Once inside the confinement and privacy of Jessica's office, Sooyoung cut to the chase. 

"I don't have much to say to you."

Jessica turned around, a little surprise by Sooyoung's words. "What do you mean by that?"

Sooyoung walked toward Jessica until they were arms length apart. "Dating you is too tiring."

"What?!" Jessica didn't know what brought this attitude in Sooyoung but she didn't like it all. "Choi Sooyoung! This is not the time to joke with me! You ignored me for a week and suddenly tell me that I'm tiring?!" She then cupped Sooyoung's cheeks. "What's wrong Sooyoungie?" She asked gently and was concerned. Sooyoung has gotten skinnier and a little paler. 

Sooyoung pryed Jessica hands away and walked around the office. "Now that I think of it, you're really boring." Jessica didn't what Sooyoung was try to do but it was not making her happy. It was hurting her. 

"Boring?"

"So tell me? What will each of you do to protect them? Are you willing to let them be hurt? Are they really worth this heartache?"

Sooyoung nodded her head. "Yes. You are boring. You're rich and you're a Jung. But you are not fun like I initially thought."

"Sooyoung. Why are you saying that to me?" Jessica walked over and looked at Sooyoung. "Tell me if something is wrong." She pled. 

Sooyoung chuckled and looked at Jessica like she was some kind of disgusting insect. "You. You are what's wrong Jessica!"

Jessica flinched back from the yell. "What did I do?"

Nothing. But that wasn't what came out of Sooyoung's mouth. "I've been trying to get you to fall for me so that I can be part of your wealthy family but you're playing so damn hard to get!!" Sooyoung yelled out in frustration. 

*PUNCH*

"All of you will get hurt. I have warned all of you before,even though I have not forbidden anything."

Sooyoung fell down to the ground groaning at the sudden impact to her jaws. Damn! you're strong Sica!

"Why are you like this Sooyoung!" Jessica pulled Sooyoung up by her collar and looked into her eyes. "You're lying to me!"

Sooyoung chuckled and looked at Jessica with pity. "Poor Ice Princess wants to be loved? Well, you should earn it first." 

Sarang-hae Sica.

Jessica uncurled her fists on Sooyoung's collar and stumbled backwards, in disbelief. 

"You really thought I like you? Come on Jung. I'm just another Kwon Yuri." She said with a smirk.

Jessica's eyes were blurry now due to her tears that were formed. 

Lee Seung Gi- Let's Break Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W4O67p2HRY

And if Jessica was hurting, Sooyoung was hurting double. She wanted to comfort Jessica but she can't...she...just...can't.

"I guess this goes without saying but just to make sure your thick head of yours understand: Let's break up."

"Why?" Jessica mumbled. She suddenly stood up and held Sooyoung's arms tightly. "Why did you do this?! Was it fun seeing how you played with my feelings?!! Huh?!!!"

I'm sorry Jessica. I'm so sorry.

"You have to be willing to hurt and not care. How far will you go?"

"It was fun actually. But not anymore. I wanted to know how it felt like being rich and carefree but in the end, it was a waste of my time." Sooyoung removed Jessica's hands and leaned back against one of the chairs. "So you can forget everything that I told you. Every word and every promise." Sooyoung forced a smile at these words and put her cold expression back on.

"Just leave. Get out!! GET OUT!!!" Jessica yelled as she tried her best to stay balanced. She felt like collapsing any moment. Too much emotions are running through her body.

"Geez. Just think of this as a trial and error case. Besides, you're better off without me." Sooyoung couldn't look at Jessica when those words escaped . So she left the room as soon as possible not sparing Jessica a second look.

While Jessica remained in the office, her knees to her chest as she cried her heart out. Another heartbreak....why is this happening to her? What did she do to deserve this? 

After what seemed like 30 minutes, Jessica heard someone enter her office. 

"Jessica?" The voice got closer to her until Jessica found herself against a familiar chest. "Jessica. What happened? Tell oppa."

"Taecyeon-oppa." Jessica's voice quivered as she hugged Taecyeon back and cried in his chest. "It hurts. It hurts."

Taecyeon loosened the hug to check for injuries. "Where? Tell me."

Jessica looked at him with her red, teary eyes and pointed at where her heart was located. "Here."

"Jessica. What did Sooyoung do?" He wiped her tears.

"We broke up. She broke up with me."

"What?"

"Why does this happen oppa? What did I do to deserve this?! Why!!!!" Jessica couldn't stop her tears and Taecyeon knew that right now, no words can comfort his sister. 

"Shhh...it's okay. Oppa is here. I'm here." 

As Jessica cried in his arms, Taecyeon recalled the call with Sooyoung from earlier.

"Why are you calling Choi?! Didn't I warn you and your sisters to not contact me?"

"Jessica needs you. She's in her work office."

"What-" But Sooyoung had already hung up.

"She told me that night she doesn't even care about Jessica. Why would she call me?" Taecyeon wonders to himself, but knows only Sooyoung has the answer.

In the distance, at a safe distance, hid a woman who smiled at the scene she saw. She was relieved but how come she feels so horrible?

"You did nothing wrong Jessica. I'm your mistake." Sooyoung laid her palm flat against her chest and suddenly felt water on her hand. She was crying. Choi Sooyoung never cries unless it hurts too much...and at that moment, she didn't even have to think. Jessica Jung was worth the hurt. She vowed to not cry when in love again but here she was...trying to release all her pain through her tears. And before she makes any scene that will attract attention, she quickly walked away.

"I'll keep my promises Jessica. I promise you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Kryber*

Krystal entered the space observatory and scanned the area for a familiar tomboy. Amber had disappeared after the meeting but texted her soon after to meet her at the observatory. Krystal should be feeling happy but she wasn't. She was scared. It as if things will only worsen for them. 

"Amber!" Krystal yelled. "AMBER!!"

"Shush!!" a voice scared her from behind. Krystal was going to attack whoever dared to scare her but upon seeing Amber, she stopped. 

"Don't shush me. Where were you?"

Amber ignored her and just walked ahead. "Follow me." And as Krystal quietly followed Amber, the tomboy recalled her father's words.

" I want all of you to make a decision. Whatever decision you make, I will support you. But you must be willing to face the consequences."

"And if at any point you change your mind, just know that sometimes its for the best."

"Amber!"

"Huh? what?" 

"I've been calling your name for awhile and you didn't answer. Are you okay?" Krystal asked as she stepped up to observe Amber's face. Amber blushed a bit from the distance and stepped back alittle.

"Yeah. We're here."

Krystal looked and saw that they were once again at the telescope."Amber. I didn't follow you here to stargaze." She let out a sigh and frown. "We need to fix us."

"The North Star. Its the brightest star and it helps guide people who are lost. So that they can return home." Amber pointed at the bright star in the sky so Krystal will look at it too. "It's my favorite."

"Amber. Please. Let's just talk huh?" Krystal pled and held Amber's hands. This sounds like a goodbye talk. " I need you to understand that I don't have any feelings for Minho. None. Zero. And I apologize for all of my actions. But please-"

"Let's end our relationship." 

"Love, just like life, may throw a curveball once in a while. Unexpected and painful. But the question is: Who will take such a risk and get hit?"

"No! I don't want to!!" Krystal suddenly hugged Amber tightly. "Its just a misunderstanding. No. It was all my fault."

Amber looked at the Northstar again and loosened the hug. "Krystal. The words of 'let's break up'...I can't do it."

"What?" Krystal looked at Amber with her teary eyes and was confuse. "But-but you..."

Amber smiled. "I said that because that was what I came here to do but now-"

"There's nothing wrong with being in love. If you feel that you can protect her, tell her. Let her know."

"I won't do that. NO....I don't want to lose you."

Noel- In Order to Live : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGECCFoHW4I

"Amber-" Krystal was going to cry again. She feels  a little relieve but was still scared. She felt like she was dreaming.

"Krystal. Listen to me. There are things about me that you don't know. Things that can hurt you. Things that will scare you. But if losing you is the consequence, then I will gladly accept it."

Krystal was puzzled. "Amber. What are you talking about? Why would that happen to you?" Krytal cupped Amber's cheeks with her hands so that they now are looking at each other. 

Krystal panicked when Amber eyes began to form tears. "Amber! What's wrong?!" But Amber shook her head and turned around so that Krystal won't see her so vulnerable.

"Don't come near me!" Amber exclaimed. Krystal followed her order and stood at her place, staring at Amber's back. "Just listen to me Krystal. "Now, just listen and don't talk."

Since Krystal didn't respond, Amber took it as she understood.

"Krystal. All the things I said to you that night, on the phone, I wasn't being honest."

"But you can choose to be true to your heart."

"Or deceive it. And I'm sure all of you know what the consequences that follow when this happens."

"The break up was my mistake." Amber turned around now, so that Krystal could see her. "I can understand why you wouldn't want others to know about me. I mean, look at me. I'm definitely not someone you'll ever date."

"Amber. That's not true." Krystal reasoned. Amber was hurt and she could feel it.

"So I thought it would be best for you if I broke up with you." Amber then let out a bitter chuckle and finally made eye contact with Krystal. "But then I never consider how it would effect you. And for that, I apologize."

"You were being selfish." Krystal answered. 

"I know." Amber said with a dejected sigh and looked down again at her feet. "I'm ashame of myself."

Krystal took steps until she was right in front of Amber. She raised Amber's head up with her hands and smiled. Krystal then wrapped her arms around Amber's waist and put her head against Amber's chest. She loves hearing Amber's heartbeats.

"But you did it with good intentions. But please, next time, before you do anything, discuss it with me." Krystal closed her eyes and tears were released. "Because I need you Amber. I want us to be together." 

"Krystal. I love you." Amber confessed and returned the hug. "And I hope that you will feel the same way for me too no matter what happens."

"Amber. I do-" But Amber refused to let Krystal look at her. Instead, Amber only brought Krystal's head back to her chest and gently ran her fingers through Krystal's smooth hair.

"But she also has a choice. She can either stay with you or leave. You will have to respect her decision. Forcing her to stay won't make anything right."

"Don't answer me yet." Amber said in a low and quivering tone. 

"Don't cry Amber." Krystal comforted and gave a peck right where Amber's heart was. "If you do, I will feel awful." 

"Krystal. They are trying to take all of me." Amber confessed, although in an anonymous way. "Taeyeon. Sooyoung. And me. They're trying to take all of us with them."

"Who? Who's trying to take you and your sisters?" Krystal wanted to look at Amber directly and get the answer but Amber refused to let go.

"But we won't let them. But unfortunately, they have taken most of who we are already."

"Who are they?" Krystal asked. 

Amber only snuggled her face closer to Krystal's warmth. "And now they want my North Star too."

Krystal stayed quiet. Amber is talking in riddles now.

"But I won't let that happen Krystal." Amber now let go of the hug and looked at Krystal intently. "I'm going to protect my North Star. As long as I have my North Star, I won't get lost."

"Sacrifices will have to be made. What will be yours?"

"They...no, she can try to take all of me but she won't get anything. She's not going to get this." Amber pointed to her heart. "And she's not going to get you. Because Krystal, you are my North Star."

Krystal was speechless. So it was a she, and not a 'they'? Then it must be Hyuna! But Krystal will ignore that for now because it may not be that simple.

And everything that Amber was saying right then only made her feel Amber's love for her. Amber wiped away Krystal's tears and kissed her chastely on her lips. 

"But promise me that when the times come where I ask you to give me an answer, you will answer me truthfully. " Amber demanded.

"Answer to what?"

"If you will still love me and stay by my side regardless of the future." 

"Why can't I answer now?"

Amber sighed and smiled before putting Krystal's bangs behind her ear. "Because I love you and you have a choice to stay or not. You will understand soon."

"Okay." Krystal didn't want to divulge further into the matter. She'll just accept Amber's reasonings. Krystal intertwined her hands with Amber and pulled the tomboy along with her. "Let's go."

"Okay."

As they walked down the steps, Krystal just had to ask a question. "So..um...are we back together?" 

"Definitely." Amber answered with a peck to Krystal's cheeks, making the latter blush and squeal in happiness inside.

"But when you said that "they" were trying to take all of you, Taeyeon, and Sooyoung, what were you really referring to? "

Amber let out a sigh as she kissed their entertwined hands. " Just like me, people are trying to take away what makes Taeyeon and Sooyoung feel alive and want to live."

"But if I'm your 'North Star', then what are Taeyeon and Sooyoung protecting?"

"Sooyoung's Aries and Taeyeon's Leo."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That was a long update....lol. And here's the drama that is bound to continue. lol.I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did in writing. Please do comment. I would like comment from all of my readers, even my silent readers. ;D I'll try to update whenever I can but no promises it will be soon. 

Who here is watching Master's Sun??? Cuz I am!! and it's a great drama. I recommend it!!!

So did anyone get the meaning behind "Sooyoung's Aries" and "Taeyeon's Leo"???? 

Feel free to read my comment on this particular chapter to clear any confusion. :D

-anightangel