Be Careful with Words

Phoenix Sisters

1st part of the mission...Enjoy!! I tried something different and tried to incorporate other characters at once. I'm learning but tried my best. :D  Hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to comment. Thank You.:)

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Three figures were patrolling the port. It was a cold, starless and dark night but these specific figures were looking forward to the confrontation that will soon take place.

 

“Sunny, regardless of what happens, we can not let the guns be seized by Taeyeon and her sisters. Boss wouldn’t be happy if that were to happen.” Yoona coolly stated as she closed her eyes and felt the cold breeze. Hyuna, on the other hand, was all smiles.

 

“I honestly don’t care what happens. I have other plans in mind.” Hyuna then looked at her two sisters with a smirk. “ Yoona, I’m sure you are more focused on Sooyoung then the guns.”

 

“Shut up Hyuna! Yoona is right. No matter what happens, we must make sure that the weapons are shipped off tonight. No excuses!!” Sunny yelled and looked at her sisters intently.

 

“Let the Boss’s men do their jobs. We just need to make sure that Taeyeon and her sisters are distracted. Understood?” Yoona and Hyuna nodded their heads.

 

Hyuna, Yoona, and Sunny stopped and looked as their Boss’s men put the weapons into the cargos. After a while, Hyuna spoke.

 

“Yoona-unnie.”

 

“What?”

 

“The information you wanted on the woman, I received it yesterday.”

 

Sunny turned to look at Yoona. “Woman? Dugu?”

 

“…”

 

Seeing that Yoona wasn’t answering, Sunny looked at Hyuna. “Who is it Hyuna?”

 

“That blonde woman from the other night. Yoona-unnie wanted me to find her identity.”

 

Sunny chuckled, quite amused that Yoona has taken interest in another woman. “You like that blondie Yoona?”

 

“Shut up. I’m not interested in that woman. ” Yoona answered seriously.

 

“They why bother knowing who she is?” Hyuna asked as she examined a cargo.

 

“…” Once again, Yoona chose to not answer their questions. She wasn’t the type to divulge her thoughts to others anyways. There was only one person that she would ever confide in and that person was-

 

“Never mind then. Yoona has always been a stubborn mule. Hyuna, what’s the name of the blondie?” Sunny asked with a tone of annoyance and a hint of interest.

 

“Jessica Jung.” Hyuna casually stated.

 

“Jessica Jung? The heiress to Jung Enterprise? Geez Yoona. Your Sooyoung is a lucky woman. She always has a way with the ladies. Don’t you agree?” Sunny asked with sarcasm, knowing that she hit a soft spot.

 

Yoona glared at Sunny and then flashed her a smile. “I would say the same thing with Taeyeon. Apparently, she doesn’t seem to give a about you Sunny. Another woman seems to have gotten to Taeyeon before you yet again.”

 

Sunny was angered by Yoona. Yoona felt the same way. Both were intently staring at each other, as if ready to engage in a violent fight.  Luckily, Hyuna broke them apart.

 

“YAH!! Save your strength. We have more urgent matters to attend to.” Hyuna reasoned. Sunny pulled her arm away from Hyuna’s hold. She gave Yoona a cold stare before walking off. Yoona and Hyuna can see Sunny taking out her frustration and anger out on the men who were being punched and kicked.

 

“Yoona. Tell me, what are you going to do to Jessica Jung? Huh?” Hyuna was very curious. She didn’t really care about what Sunny was doing since she knew her older sister’s mood swings.

 

Yoona closed her eyes and opened them again. She then turned to look at Hyuna.

 

“Jessica Jung seems to be a very important person to Sooyoung. She might be useful.” And with that, Yoona walked away in the opposite direction, leaving Hyuna to think about her words.

 

When Yoona was out of sight, Hyuna took out her phone and looked at the wallpaper. It was a picture of Hyuna kissing Amber’s cheeks. Both of them were so happy…

 

“Amber…I will make things right. For you. For us. I won’t allow anyone to have you. Not even Krystal Jung!” Hyuna then slammed her phone shut. She found out about Krystal’s identity when she did the background check on Jessica. Hyuna was estatic, it felt like killing two birds with one stone.

 

“Krystal Jung, Krystal Jung. The second heiress to Jung Enterprise huh? I hope you’re ready for the fun that I have prepared for you.”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“E! Nix! Have both of you secured the area and made careful examinations of the cargos and ships?” Pho spoke over the earpiece.

 

“Yeah. By the way, how long do we have to go by these nicknames? Can’t we just call each other by our real names?” Nix (Sooyoung) whined.

 

“Yah! Are you crazy?!! We can’t take the risk!” E (Amber) reprimanded over the ear piece, making Nix flinched.

 

“Thank you E. For awhile there, I thought I had to personally teach Nix a lesson.” Pho (Taeyeon) answered.

 

“Geez! It was just a suggestion. Fine then. Back to the mission. Pho, make sure that all the guards patrolling the outer parameter are taken care of.”

 

“I already took care of them 10 minutes ago.”

 

“What?! Fine. Good job. E, I need you to get to the ship and do that will prevent the ship from leaving. Don’t make it obvious.”

 

“I already did that. I put a small bomb in the engine compartment. Enough to destroy the engine but it won’t destroy the evidence and ship. Don’t worry.”

 

“Good job then. Since we have those done, now all we have to do is make sure that no more cargos are loaded.” Sooyoung retorted. Just then, she caught a shadow lurking behind her.

 

“Both of you guys go first. Seems like our cop friends are here.” Sooyoung stated and then hid to catch whoever it was that was following her.

 

“Okay. But be careful.” That was all that Sooyoung heard Taeyeon before she climbed on top of one of the cargos to have a better view of the place.  Sooyoung scanned the bottom and eventually caught her follower.

 

“Jonghyun? Great! I’m going to  have to fight against a kid?” Sooyoung sighed and was about to jump back down but stopped when she saw two more figures.

 

“Siwon? Heechul?” All three of the cops were scouting for any potential danger and was sneaking to avoid exposure. Little did they know that the Night Ghouls had already taken care of most guards.

 

Sooyoung called her sisters. “Pho! E! Our cop friends are here. What should I do?”

 

Amber eventually answered. “ Ignore them! Come over here! We need your help!” Amber sounded urgent and the sounds of guns and yells in the background didn’t make it any better.

 

Sooyoung quickly stood up and ran toward her sisters. Running and jumping on each cargo. She had to hurry before anything bad happens. Sure enough, Siwon, Heechul, and Jonghyun also heard the gun shots.

 

“Seems to be coming from ahead. Let’s go. Be careful though.” Heechul warned and all three proceeded to the location.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*JeTiKrys*

 

Jessica was sitting on her desk finishing up some work when suddenly, Tiffany and Krystal barged in with their pillows.

 

“Uh…what are you guys doing here?” Jessica asked as she looked at Tiffany and Krystal in amusement. “And why are both of you smiling at me like two crazy people?”

 

Instead of answering, Krystal and Tiffany just ran and jumped on Jessica’s bed.

 

“SLEEP OVER!!” Tiffany yelled out excitedly.

 

“Yah! Don’t jump on my bed. Stop!” However, her screams were ignored.

 

“SLUMBER PARTAAYYY!!!!” Krystal exclaimed. Tiffany and her then engaged in a pillow fight. Jessica tried to gain their attention but kept being ignored over the loud volume of their screams and laughter.

 

“SHUT UP!!!” Finally, Tiffany and Krystal stopped what they were doing and looked at Jessica.

 

“Thank you for finally shutting up. Now please tell me why both of you are here in my room in your pjs with pillows?”

 

“We’re having a sleepover.” Krystal answered innocently with aegyo.

 

Jessica gave Krystal a disgusted look upon seeing her sister’s aegyo. “Yuck! Anyways, go have your sleepover in Tiffany’s room tonight. I have work to finish.”

 

“But…it’s a slumber party Jessi. S-L-U-M-B-E-R-” Tiffany told Jessica in aegyo, hoping that Jessica will listen. Fail!

 

“Yah! I know what it is and I don’t care so please leave.” Jessica returned to working. Tiffany and Krystal looking at eachother and then smirked. They then looked at Jessica.

 

*BAM*

 

“What the hell?” Jessica yelled. She looked on the floor and saw a pillow. “Who threw this at me?”

 

Krystal pointed at Tiffany while Tiffany pointed at Krystal. Jessica knew better though. Both of them planned the attack.

 

“Oh…so neither of you will tell me huh? FINE!!!” Jessica then started to hit both girls with the pillow.

 

In a split second, all girls were engaged in a pillow fight. All of them were having so much fun. It’s been a while since all three of them just got together and laughed. After 20 minutes, all three were tired.

 

“Let’s go to sleep. It’s getting late.” Tiffany suggested. JeKrys agreed. Krystal turned off the light and all three slept in Jessica’s bed. Tiffany and Krystal slept on the edges while Jessica took the middle.

 

“I thought you didn’t want a sleepover?” Tiffany teased Jessica.

 

“Shut up before I kick you off the bed. Same goes for you Krystal.” Krystal immediately covered while Tiffany just giggled.

 

After a few minutes of silence, none of them could sleep.

 

“Are you guys sleeping?” Krystal asked in the dark.

 

“No.” JeTi answered together.

 

“Let’s have a girl talk.” Tiffany suggested with a smile as she looked at the ceiling.

 

“Okay…what should we talk about?” Jessica asked.

 

“Amber.” Krystal blurted. JeTi turned their heads toward Krystal. Krystal could feel their stares.

 

“What about Amber?” Jessica finally asked. Krystal took a breath.

 

“I’m confused.”

 

“Confused? About what?” Tiffany asked, raising her eyebrow in curiosity.

 

“I always get butterflies with her. And when she’s with other girls or boys, I get angry. We’re just friends but I don’t know anymore. And the fact that I made a bet with Sulli has been bothering me a lot lately.” Krystal confessed.

 

“Do you like her?” Krystal immediately sat up and stared at Tiffany the moment she head Tiffany’s question.

 

“Yah! What kind of question is that? Of course I don’t like Amber. She’s just a friend. And she’s a girl.” Krystal reasoned.

 

“But your actions say otherwise baby sis. You’ve have lots of boyfriends before and you never felt this way toward any of them. It’s official.”

 

Krystal was confused. “What? What’s official?”

 

“You like girls.” Jessica bluntly stated, making Krystal protest.

 

“What? Psh! No! Amber is a really good friend of mine.”

 

Tiffany scoffed and rolled her eyes. “Right…yet you flirt with her, call her your servant while she calls you  her princess and you guys also have immense PDA.”

 

“What? No we-”

 

“Don’t deny it Krystal. We know you like Amber. That explains your butterflies and jealousy-”

 

“I’m not jealous!”

 

“Yes you are. You like her Krystal, which is why the bet is bothering you so much. You’re scared of what will happen to Amber. Maybe before you didn’t take much of it since you considered her your friend, but now its different because…” Tiffany paused and looked up to Krystal, who was anticipating the next words.

 

“What? Because of what?” Krystal asked.

 

Jessica closed her eyes. “…because you like her Krystal. Not a crush. As in you really really like Amber. As in more than friends.” Jessica finished Tiffany’s statement. Tiffany nodded her head in agreement.

 

Krystal was shocked at the revelation. Could it really be true? No it can’t be? But they have a point…

 

Krystal laid back down. “What am I going to do?”

 

“Just let things flow. We could be wrong you know. If there’s anyone who knows how you really feel about Amber, it’s you.” Tiffany said soothingly and stretched over to pat Krystal’s hand.

 

Krystal nodded her head. “Alright then. Thanks you guys.”

 

Silence followed again.

 

“Yah…someone speak. I’m getting bored.” Jessica stated in annoyance. She can’t fall asleep ever since her last encounter with Sooyoung.

 

“Bored or you can’t stop thinking about your Sooyoungie?” Krystal teased, causing Jessica to smack her arm.

 

“Ow! It was just a question.”

 

Jessica recomposed her self and looked at the ceiling as well. “It’s a personal question.”

 

Now it was Tiffany’s turn to interrogate. “So Jessica, what happened earlier in your office with Sooyoung?”

 

“…”

 

“Jessica.”

 

“…”

 

“JESSICA!!” Both Krystal and Tiffany yelled. Both wanted an answer.

 

“I messed up!”

 

“Huh? How?” Tiffany asked, wondering what could’ve happen to make Jessica go nuts.

 

“I-I yelled at her.” Jessica mumbled sadly.

 

“Wae?” Krystal asked. “She called me before telling me how happy she was to bring you some ham and tuna sandwiches she personally made for you.”

 

“I-I went to lunch with Yuri at the café.  I forgot I was suppose to meet Sooyoung there too.” Jessica quietly whispered but Krystal and Tiffany heard her.

 

“You what?!” Both exclaimed.

 

“Yah! Are you nuts?! Why the hell would you go out lunch with that heartless beyotch?!” Krystal exclaimed.

 

“Sooyoung didn’t see or hear things she shouldn’t have right?” Tiffany asked quickly.

 

“She kissed me.” Jessica mumbled.

 

“Sooyoung kissed you?” Krystal asked excitedly. Jessica shook her head.

 

“No.” Tiffany opened her eyes wide.

 

“Oh my god! You let Yuri kiss you? In the café?!” Tiffany angrily yelled.

 

“…”

 

“And Sooyoung saw? In the café?!!” Krystal added. Jessica nodded her head. Krystal flicked her sister’s forehead.

 

“Ow!!” Jessica yelled in pain.

 

“Do you know how much that will hurt Sooyoung?” Tiffany asked, hoping that Jessica won’t be so dense and…blonde.

 

Jessica shook her head. “No. Why would she? I mean, Yuri forced herself on me. I didn’t even kiss back.” Jessica defended herself.

 

Krystal scoffed at her sister’s reasoning. “You didn’t push her away either. Do you still have feelings for Yuri?”

 

Jessica kept quiet. She wasn’t sure too. She knows that Yuri has caused her a lot of pain and heartache but she didn’t know how she felt anymore.

 

“What about Sooyoung? Do you like her?” Tiffany’s question seemed to have struck a chord in Jessica’s heart. Just then, the memory of Sooyoung’s pain-stricken face came into her head.

 

“I-I don’t know. I don’t know what to do.” Jessica covered her face with her palms and sighed loudly.

 

“Jessica. What did you say to Sooyoung?” Tiffany asked a little more calmer this time.

 

“After that incident, I tried calling her but she wouldn’t pick up. I eventually found her in my office. Waiting for me.”

 

Jessica stopped but took the silence as a hint to continue. “She acted like nothing happened. She just acted casually with me. Telling me to eat and that I should be more aware of my own health.”

 

“And then she asked me if I still loved Yuri. And when I didn’t answer her, she told me I deserved someone better.”

 

“What did you answer?” Krystal asked calmly. She knows that Jessica is pretty sensitive at that point.

 

“I yelled at her. I told her it was none of her business. I told her she had no need to know.” Jessica then got sat up on the bed, covering her face with her hands. “I also told her that she was just a fake girlfriend and what I do is none of her concern.”

 

Tiffany and Krystal gasped.

 

“Jessica. Why did you say those things to her?” Tiffany asked and wrapped an arm around her cousin.

 

“I-I don’t know. What’s worse is that right after those words came out, she just smiled at me and left.”

 

“She smiled?” Krystal asked half amusingly and shocked. “Who would be happy after being yelled at by HellSica?” Jessica glared at her. Krystal gaver a nervous laugh and raised her hands up in defense. “Sorry.” Krystal whispered.

 

Tiffany spoke first after a few minutes of silence. “Jessica, tell us, what do you mean by fake girlfriend?”

 

Jessica sighed. She forgot she intentionally didn’t tell her sister and Tiffany because they would have reprimanded her.

 

*Flick*

 

“Yah! Why did you flick me?”  Jessica glared at Tiffany. Tiffany flicked her when Jessica finally told them the story of the ‘fake girlfriend’ contract.

 

“Because you are so dumb Jessi!” Tiffany countered.

 

“No I’m not.”

 

“Yes you are Unnie. You need to make things right with Sooyoung. After you have done that, you take care of that Yuri. Understood?” Krystal asked angrily. Jessica nodded her head.

 

“I can’t believe it’s only been 3 months and we are already falling for those sisters.” Tiffany said with a eyesmile.

 

“I don’t like Sooyoung in that way though.” Jessica added.

 

“That’s what you think Jessi. Anyhow, ask how Tae-tae and I are doing.” Tiffany demanded excitedly.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes. “And let you rub it in? No way.” Tiffany pouted.

 

“come on. Ask me!”

 

“Fine. So what’s with you and Taeyeon?” Krystal asked in an annoyed voice.

 

Tiffany beamed with happiness. “We’re really good. I like her more and more each moment I spend with her. She’s so sweet and caring and cute and-”

 

“Does she know about you and Siwon?” Jessica cut her off. Tiffany got quiet.

 

“No.” tiffany quietly answered. “I don’t know how to tell her.”

 

“Well, it’s not like you two are a couple. Tell her when you guys are actually official.” Krystal suggested.

 

“I don’t know. Taeyeon seems really reluctant to be in a relationship with me.” Tiffany sadly stated.

 

“What? You’re kidding right Tiffany?” Jessica asked in amusement. Tiffany nodded her head.

 

“She likes you so you don’t need to worry. Amber told me that ever since Taeyeon met you, she’s been acting more..human.” Krystal said with a smile.

 

“It would be a dream come true if we become a couple.” Tiffany said dreamingly.

 

“It’ll happen in time. Give her some time.” Jessica advised and gave her a comfort pat on the arm.

 

“I hope so because I really, really like her.” Tiffany said with a smile.

 

The girls stayed up talking more until they all fell asleep.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soooo, what you think chingus??? Relationships are slowly being unveiled and the couples are starting to realize their feelings...what will happen next???