Let It Go Pt. 2

Phoenix Sisters

Hello! :D

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyeon turned her ipod on and was just about to put on her earphones until she heard a low shuffling of feet. Taeyeon immediately turned around but saw no one. Taeyeon continued walking but put her Ipod away. It was 6:30pm and Taeyeon decided to go home first but after realizing that someone is following her, she knew that it might be awhile until she actually gets home.

“Just great.” Taeyeon thought to herself.

Taeyeon put her plan in action. She put both her hands in her coat pocket and continued walking like usual.  Taeyeon’s heightened sense of hearing convinced her that the person following her wasn’t far away. 

“Wrong person to mess with.” Taeyeon mumbled with a smirk to herself and quickened her pace. As Taeyeon’s pace quicked, so did the person following her. After l0 minutes,  Taeyeon got tired of this ‘cat and mouse’ game and ran behind some trees. It didn’t take long for Taeyeon to finally see the person who had been following her. Taeyeon observed the unknown person and realized some really important things.

“Pink?” Taeyeon whispered to herself as she observed the unknown figure yelling in frustration and kicking some rocks. The person was wearing a pink sweater with blue skinny jeans and converse.Whoever it was, seemed to be angry at losing sight of Taeyeon.

“and a girl?? Don’t tell me its-” Taeyeon stopped talking to herself the moment she heard a shallow, deep breath behind her. She then heard a low growl. Taeyeon tensed up. She knew exactly who, or what, was behind her. Taeyeon slowly turned around, and saw an angry, scary Pitbull starting right at her.

To say Taeyeon was scared would be a lie…she was petrified! Taeyeon let out a nervous laugh and slowly stood up. Her actions made the Pitbull snarl more but did not result in the dog attacking.

*gulp* “Nice-nice doggie.” Taeyeon mumbled with a small, nervous smile. She then looked over her shoulders to see if the ‘pink’ assailant was still at the same place.

“STUPID TAEYEON!!! YOU POOP-HEAD!!!” Taeyeon couldn’t help but laugh at hearing those words. At least Taeyeon now knows that the person was who she thought it was.

“Tiffany.”

Unfortunately for Taeyeon, her laughter sparked the Pitbull to finally act up.

Listen Goong-Dancing Teddy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhmE0V0J5E0

“AHHHH!!!” Taeyeon screamed and immediately ran out of her hiding place and toward Tiffany. Tiffany was able to see Taeyeon’s face right before she got dragged along. Taeyeon looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany’s hand, much to Tiffany’s surprise, and both were running from the dog now. The dog was quite fast and Tiffany was starting to fall behind.

Taeyeon knew she had to do something before Tiffany gets hurt. Taeyeon then observed her surroundings while Tiffany kept running, stealing glances at the hungry and menacing Pitbull behind her.

“Taeyeon!!! It’s getting closer!” Tiffany yelled. She put her hands in her jean pockets and threw a pen to the Pitbull. It only pissed the pitbull even more.

“Oh !!!”

“Yah! Don’t do anything hasty! He already sees us as fresh meat!!! FRESH MEAT!!!”  Taeyeon screamed back, as both of them were running through crowds of people. This is why she hated dogs…

“Call animal control!!!” Taeyeon screamed and luckily, some people quickly got out their cellphones and called for help.

Tiffany hit Taeyeon with her free hand. “It’s all your fault!!! This wouldn’t be happening if you just let me explain!!!”

“Ow! This is not the time for this!!”

-----------------

Taeyeon then realized that they were near the Han River now! Taeyeon had never been so happy in her life to see the water.

“Hey! Do dogs in general have a target?!”

“Whatever or whoever invaded their territory is the target!” Tiffany yelled back. “Why?!”

Taeyeon sighed. Tiffany had just confirmed her assumptions. Taeyeon knew exactly what to do and seeing that they had lost the dog for now, Taeyeon stopped.

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon incredulously. “What are you doing?! We have to keep moving or else-”

“Me.” Taeyeon spoke quickly and kept glancing behind Tiffany to make sure they were safe for now.

Tiffany opened her eyes and shook her head vigorously. “No! You can’t!” Tiffany held on to Taeyeon’s arms tightly, refusing to let her go. “Are you crazy?! I’m not going to let you confront that Pitbull!”

Taeyeon didn’t care. Tiffany’s safety was priority. Taeyeon pryed Tiffany’s hold off her. “You are going to stay here while I run back. It’s after me, not you.”

Tiffany was fighting her tears. There’s no way she’s going to let Taeyeon put herself in danger. “No!! You’re not leaving me!!”

“TIFFANY!” Taeyeon yelled. She was getting impatient. She had to hurry and Tiffany’s stubbornness was making her irritated. She can’t risk Tiffany getting hurt.

“TAEYEON!!” Tiffany screamed back in equal anger and hesitation. A tear then slid down Tiffany’s cheeks. Taeyeon avoided Tiffany’s look of despair, anger, and pain. “Why are you doing this to me?” Tiffany mumbled the last statement.

Taeyeon immediately regretted her actions and attitude toward Tiffany. Tiffany was worried for her too. However, before Taeyeon could respond, Taeyeon saw the the Pitbull behind Tiffany again, a little far in the distance. Taeyeon had to get rid of Tiffany’s scent. Taeyeon quickly looked to her side and saw the river. Perfect!

Taeyeon dragged Tiffany until they were at the edge of the water.

“Jump in the river.” Taeyeon commanded. Tiffany refused, knowing exactly what Taeyeon was doing.

“NO!!”

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany. They were running out of time. “TIFFANY!!!”

However, Tiffany stayed firm in her decision and refused to move. Taeyeon hates forcing things on Tiffany but when it comes to her safety, Taeyeon will make an exception.

“I’m sorry.” Taeyeon apologized sincerely and looked into Tiffany’s red and teary eyes. Taeyeon gently wiped off the tears from Tiffany’s face. “I’m so sorry Fany. But I have to do this.”

Before Tiffany could respond, Taeyeon had already pushed her into the river.

“Taeyeon!!! Don’t!!” Too late, the moment Tiffany hit the water, Taeyeon had already sprinted off again…straight toward the Pitbull.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Krystal stayed mute as she followed Amber into an abandoned building that was in the outskirts of the city. Amber had driven her to this particular place so they can ‘talk.’

Krystal observed the building and realized that it was like any other abandoned, old, and scary building. So why did Amber bring her here? Unless she-

“No! Amber wouldn’t do that.” Krystal said aloud to herself. Amber heard her though.

“What won’t I do?” Amber asked aloud as she led Krystal up some stairs.

“Not-nothing.” Krystal stammered.

“ert.” Amber teased. Krystal blushed and stayed quiet.

“Where are we?”

Amber turned and smiled at Krystal. “You’ll know in a minute.”

After another 15 minutes, they finally reached a double door.

“Are-we-we there yet?” Krystal was panted. She hated stairs.

Amber let out a small laugh. “Yep.” Amber opened the doors and Krystal could only look in awe and shock as she saw the room.

“Observatory? You took me to an observatory?” Krystal asked in disbelief as she admired the room.

Amber gave her a silly smile and rubbed the back of neck. “Um, yeah.”

“Why?”

“You said we had to talk so I took you here so we can talk privately.”

“Oh..but why this place?”

“That can wait. Now what is it that you had to tell me Krystal?”

Krystal took deep breaths and closed her eyes for a while and then reopened them. It was now or never.  

“Amber. I-Sulli-we-” Krystal lost her words. She kept stammering and Amber just kept staring at her.

“What did you and Sulli do?” Amber gently asked. Krystal looked to her side to avoid Amber’s eyes. She took a breath.

“I’m sorry Amber. But-”

Amber waited patiently for Krystal’s statement.

“I made a bet with Sulli.” Krystal heard Amber’s breath hitch but she knew she had to continue.

“And you were the wager.”

“Specify.” Amber demanded in a cold tone.

“Sulli and I made a bet. I bet Sulli that I can make you fall for me.”

Amber turned around so she doesn’t face Krystal. “And what was the prize?”

“If she loses, then she must apologize to me in front of the whole school and admit that I’m better than her in every way. And if she won, then  I’ll have to do it.” Krystal bit her lips and looked at Amber’s back.

“I’m sorry Amber! I-I didn’t think this would happen.”

“Obviously, you didn’t think at all.”

Krystal hung her head in shame. It was true.

Amber then turned around and stared at Krystal intently and with pity.

“I thought you were different.”

Krystal raised her head and looked at Amber. “I am! I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you on purpose! I-” Krystal couldn’t even finish and started to cry. She felt too guilty. Amber remained emotionless.

“You did it to show that you can get a girl to like you? Since you were always straight?” Amber walked closer to the crying girl. Krystal shook her head and lifted her head to look at Amber.

“No. Amber-I-I’m sorry.”

“Just be quiet.” Amber demanded in a cold tone. Krystal complied and fell to the ground.

“Get up.”

“…”

Amber sighed and looked at Krystal in pity and remorse. She was hurting now. “I once asked you about your past relationships.”

Krystal stayed quiet.

“And it always hurted you when you told me that each one of your relationships always ended up in heartache in your part. And although you never told me the reason why, I figured it out.”

Krystal waited for Amber to continue. Then she felt a pair of hands on her arms, helping her stand up.

“Krystal. Look at me.”

Krystal refused. She couldn’t.

Amber knew that Krystal was in a lot of pain right now so she took the girl in a gentle and loving hug.

“They don’t deserve you if all they care about is and money.” Krystal didn’t return the hug but cried more upon hearing Amber’s words.

“And so they left you for Sulli. Sulli gave them everything they want didn’t she? But she would always hurt them back triple the amount you were inflicted. She didn’t care for them like you did. And so you got tired of caring. You got tired of loving. And you got tired of trusting.”

“So that’s why you made the bet with Sulli, even though you were aware of the consequences. You wanted to prove yourself to others and to Sulli.”

Krsytal gripped Amber’s shirt now and cried harder.  “They-they didn’t want me.”

“Shh…baby, that’s not true. You’re not any of that.”

“You’re lying.”

Amber loosened the hug and raised Krystal’s chin so that she can look into her eyes. “I want you Krystal.”

“No! You don’t! How can you after what I’ve done to you?!” Krystal yelled. “I’m an awful and heartless person! I don’t deserve you.”

Amber smiled lovingly at Krystal and wiped her tears. “Sulli told me about the bet before you. And I admit, I was really hurt and at one point, I wanted to break up with you. I didn’t want to be involved with you.”

Krystal held her breath and looked down to the ground.

“But, after knowing about your past from Jessica, Tiffany, and your friends, I knew that you were just protecting yourself.”

“You-you were told-”

Amber nodded her head. “Yeah. But it doesn’t matter because I know that you are a good person Krystal. A woman who wants to be loved. I trust you when you said you didn’t mean to hurt me.”

“Amber…” Krystal called Amber’s name and hugged Amber tightly. “Mianhe. Please forgive me.”

“I already did. Why did you think I told you that I was going crazy right here?” Amber took Krystal’s hand and put it over her heart. Amber’s actions only made Krystal cry more.

“Hey. Why are you crying so much?” Amber asked and cupped Krystal’s face.

“…”

“Not going to answer? Fine. I’ll make you talk.” Amber then kissed Krystal. Krystal was surprised at first but slowly closed her eyes and responded to the kiss. The kiss was passionate and deep. Amber tightened her hold on Krystal’s waist and held pulled Krystal deeper. After a few minutes, Amber broke the kiss so Krystal can catch her breath.

“I’m really sorry Amber.” Krystal mumbled as she laid her head back on Amber’s chest. Amber returned the hug.

“Stop saying that.”

“I know but I just can’t help but feel awful.”

“If you keep feeling that way, I’m going to kiss you every time.” Amber teased. Krystal lightly slapped Amber’s chest and giggled. “ByunBer.”

“Can’t help it. It runs in the family.”

“Really?”

Amber nodded her head proudly. “Yep. But I’ll tell you more later. Come here.”

Amber put Krystal in front of the telescope. “Look through the telescope.” Krystal followed the instructions.  Krystal smiled upon seeing the stars in close-up.

“That’s your star.”

Krystal diverted her attention to Amber and gave her a blank stare. “My star?”

“Yep. The star that you just saw is yours. You own it now.”

Krystal’s eyes got teary again. “Amber.” She threw herself on Amber and hugged the latter. Amber chuckled.

“Wae?”

“Because just like the star, you’re beautiful, dazzling, bright, and wonderful.”

Krystal blushed.

Amber continued. “And just like how the moon keeps the stars company, I will do the same for you. I will protect you and stay by your side.”

Krystal smiled and kissed Amber. “Thank you.”

Amber grinned and put Krystal’s bangs behind her ear. “Anytime for you princess. I will always be here for you."

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm??? so what you guys think??? More and more to come. lol..ok. gotta go now. :D