Closure

Phoenix Sisters

Tiffany wanted to surprise Taeyeon with a visit but she was the one in for a surprise.

"Taetae!" Tiffany called out her lover's name with a bright smile only to be confused when she saw an empty room. "Where did she go?"

Tiffany set down the food she brought for Taeyeon on the table and tried calling Taeyeon.

"She didn't bring her phone too?" Tiffany spoke to herself when she heard Taeyeon's ringtone from the bed. "Where did she go? I'll just ask the nurse."

But the nurse didn't have a clue too about Taeyeon's whereabouts. 

"She was there in the room an hour ago when I checked in on her." The nurse calmly answered. "I will call security to view the camera footages."

As the nurse told the security team about how Taeyeon was missing, Tiffany looked out the window and her eyes widened in shock. "Nurse! I found her!! Thank you for the help!!"

The nurse looked in the direction that Tiffany was pointing at and quickly ended the call. "Sorry officer. It seems that Ms. Kim has been found. Thank you for the help." The nurse hung up and turned around to speak to Tiffany but the heiress was already gone. 

---------------------------------------------------------

The hospital had a very large open field area for patients to relax and get an escape from their cramped rooms. It was also essential for patients and their loved ones to spend quality time together away from the worries of their pain and illnesses. And it was in this field, that Kim Taeyeon was found. And she wasn't alone.

"Hey Tiffany. Come sit with us. " Jessica said with a smile, patting down the seat next to her. "We knew you will find her."

Tiffany sat to the right of Jessica while Krystal was to the left of Jessica. "Why didn't you guys stop Taeyeon from this?!" Tiffany raised her voice, pointing at Taeyeon. Taeyeon was currently playing soccer with some children. Sooyoung and Amber was part of the game too. "She can get seriously injured again!"

"Unnie. Calm down. Taeyeon's arm got hurt. Not her legs." Krystal rolled her eyes at Tiffany dramatic claims. "You're being overdramatic."

"I am not! What if Taeyeon falls down and her stitches tear?" Tiffany then stood up and yelled for Taeyeon, "KIM TAEYEON!! STOP RIGHT NOW!!" 

But Taeyeon was having such a good time with the kids and her sisters that she didn't even hear Tiffany among her laughter. Tiffany was about to march over and intervene but got held back by Jessica and Krystal. 

"Tiffany. Taeyeon will be fine. Let her have some fun. Look how happy they are." Krystal pointed out with a smile and Jessica nodded with smile. "So just sit down and enjoy some quality time with us. It's a beautiful day."

Tiffany sighed and looked at Taeyeon laughing in the distance once more before succumbing to Taeyeon's bliss as well as her cousins' suggestions. Tiffany looks at the happy Taeyeon again and smile forms on her lips. 

"I am such a lucky woman." Krystal muttered, eyes solely on Amber, who was waving at Krystal with a grin and then she blew a kiss to Krystal. It wasn't until Krystal waved back and returned the kiss that Amber finally returned to the game. 

"Taeyeon is very good at soccer." Tiffany complimented and clapped when Taeyeon balanced the soccer ball on her feet and then kicked it up. Sooyoung then hit the ball with her head and the game resumed. "She hasn't noticed me yet."

"She is having too much fun. She has been cooped up inside for so long that she is taking full advantage of being outside. We were fortunate to see Taeyeon when we arrived so we didnt' have to witness your sappy surprise." Jessica joked, earning a 'whatever' from Tiffany. " And apparently, Amber and Sooyoung love soccer as well." Jessica said, checking her emails on her phone. Jessica was always working no matter what time of the day and it was because of this that Sooyoung scolded her many times. 

"Yah. Didn't Sooyoung tell you to stop working so much?" Tiffany snatched Jessica's phone away from her, much to Jessica's dismay. "You need to enjoy this beautiful day. Right Krystal?"

"Yeah Jessica. You are already doing more than necessary for the company. In fact, I think you are ahead of your workload."

Jessica snatched her phone back and quickly put it in her purse before it can be taken away again. "I know! Now stop lecturing me. I hear enough from my fiance. Sooyoung already complains that I spend more time on my phone and work than with her."

"Aw...fiance. So sweet!!" Krystal and Tiffany gushed and hugged Jessica to annoy her even more. "Jessica and Sooyoung sitting on a bed. K-I-S-S-I-N-G..."

"Shut up!!" Jessica warned in-between her laughter. Eventually, all three of them ended up teasing each other and just enjoying each other's company. Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal were having such a great time together that they didn't even notice that the soccer game had already ended. The children had to return to their rooms, leaving SooTaeBer behind. 

Taeyeon smiled when she noticed and heard Tiffany's laughter in the distance. "I am very fortunate to have her in my life." 

"Of course you are." Amber retorted with a grin and began walking back to Krystal. "We all are very fortunate."

Sooyoung held up her ring and winked. "Never take her for granted." She said, a few steps behind Amber. 

Taeyeon chuckled and agreed.  "I just hope that Tiffany doesn't kill me before I propose." Taeyeon joked and raised up her bloody bandaged forearm. During the soccer game, Taeyeon had to slide to make a goal and in the process, she accidentally, tore a few of her stitches. 

Sooyoung and Amber laughed at Taeyeon's comment because for sure, Tiffany will not be happy knowing that clumsy Taeyeon made an appearance again. In fact, Tiffany will be furious. 

"KIM TAEYEON!!!!" .. the anger in Tiffany's voice when she noticed Taeyeon's bloody bandage was no joke. Taeyeon returning Tiffany's rage with a dorky smile.

HellFany unleashed.

-----------------------------------------------

"Ms. Kim. You must be careful with your stitches." The nurse reprimanded after putting away the medical kit, while Tiffany stood silently by the side to observe. Taeyeon politely apologized and promised to be more careful in the future. "You should apologize to your girlfriend, not me. She was so concerned about you. Treat her well."

Tiffany was furious with Taeyeon's carelessness. Taeyeon should know better. But her anger faded away when Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand in hers and told the nurse, "My wifey will receive nothing but love from me."

-------------------------------------------------

"Now that you're discharged from the hospital, what do you want to do?" Sooyoung asked once all 6 were in the car. Apparently, Taeyeon was allowed to go home after getting restitched. There was no need for her to stay at the hospital anymore because she recovered very well. Currently, they were stuck in traffic due to the work rush hour. Everyone was trying to get home.

"Home." Taeyeon said with a yawn and leaned her head on the window. "I miss my bed."

"I thought you miss Tiffany?" Amber teased, earning a slap from Krystal to stop teasing the Taeny couple. Amber was the driver and Krystal sat on the passenger seat. 

"Stupid. Do you want to get hit by Tiffany?"

"Hey. Love is love. Right Tiffany?"

"Right. But stop making fun of me or else I will really hit you." Tiffany warned and Amber immediately held up her arm in mock surrender. Tiffany was joking of course and it was just fun to mess with each other. 

Jessica, who was sitting next to Sooyoung, was feeling tired so she laid her head on Sooyoung's chest and pulled her closer. "I want to sleep."

"Go sleep and I'll wake you later. " Sooyoung assured and kissed the top of Jessica's head. Jessica smiled and nuzzled more into Sooyoung's embrace as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

As for Taeny...

"Amber. You can go wherever you want."

"Huh? I thought you wanted to go home?" Amber inquired, tapping a tune on the steering wheel while Krystal was searching up possible future date ideas with Amber.

Taeyeon opened her eyes and ushered Tiffany closer. "Wae?" the heiress asked, "Is your arm hurting or itching?"

Taeyeon shook her head and gently pulled Tiffany to lay against her chest. "I just wanted to hold you to sleep Fany-ah." Taeyeon confessed, an arm draped around Tiffany's shoulders possessively. Tiffany smiled at this confession. Tiffany hugged Taeyeon by the waist and kissed Taeyeon's neck to tell her that she didn't object Taeyeon's request. Why need a bed when Taeyeon has Tiffany?

Amber smiled and continued driving again. The traffic was starting to clear up. "Alright Taeyeon. Let's all go grab something delicious to eat. Okay?"

Taeyeon didn't respond. But Taeyeon did tell Tiffany something before she drifted off to sleep  "Home is you Tiffany."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day @ night...

Krystal was worried. And she had every right to be worried.

"Maybe she is still sleeping." -Jessica

"No. She texted me an hour ago that she was going to the store. And now she hasn't responded since then."

"Maybe her phone ran out of batteries?" - Tiffany

Krystal shook her head. "Amber would have found some way to contact me. We always check up on each other." 

Jessica and Tiffany frowned at Krystal's responses and felt for the younger Jung. And it didn't make Krystal feel any more better when Sooyoung and Taeyeon haven't heard anything from Amber too.

"I'm going to go look for her." Krystal stood up from her desk, grabbed her coat and bag to leave her office. Krystal couldn't stand not knowing what had happened to Amber.

"Yah. Where will you go?"

Krystal shrugged. "I don't know. But I can't just stay here and do nothing. This isnt like her. I have to find her."

"Calm down. Taeyeon and Sooyoung have gone to find her."

"No. I'll go find her."

But just as Krystal was about to leave, she received a text...from Hyoyeon.

"What? Who texted you?!" Jessica asked, rushing over to Krystal with Tiffany.

"It's from Hyoyeon."

"Well, is something wrong? Why do you have that worried expression still?" Tiffany asked. "Is she in trouble?"

"No. I know where she is."

"That's great! Why do you look so disappointed little sis?"

Krystal frowned even more and her worry escalated. "It's directions."

Jessica and Tiffany were confused. Tiffany took Krystal's phone so she and Jessica can read the text. All that was sent were directions.

--------------------------------------------

Krystal finally arrived at the location where Amber was suppose to be. Krystal was at the edge of a bridge on the outskirts of Seoul. The bridge was lit up dimly with a few lights and it was built above body of water. Most likely the Han River since it was expanded to so many parts of South Korea. But this bridge was well hidden and so Krystal doubt alot of people know about this place.

Krystal walked up more and finally spotted a lone figure standing at the middle of the bridge, looking over the river. 

"Amber." Krystal called out and started to run. She knows that it was Amber. "Amber!! Amber!!!!"

Amber didnt even budge from her spot when Krystal got to her. Amber just kept looking down at the river, not taking a glance at Krystal. 

"Amber. Why are you here?" Krystal asked, keeping her distance from Amber. She can tell that Amber was in deep thoughts and was troubled by some matter. 

"Krystal. How did you find me?"

"I have connections." Krystal answered with smile. "I was really worried Amber. Why didn't you tell me where you were?"

"Hyoyeon told you where I was, right?"

"Yeah."

"I knew it. But then again, she was the one who found me that day at the edge of that river bank."

Krystal doesn't understand. "What are you talking about Amber? Tell me." She pled.

****Listen to My Name is Sungwoo (Angel Last Mission ost) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5ptCwF9Dj4&list=PLcM3XL_v3h96PWTTK8x0uMC-JfT4X66yv&index=15

"I just wanted closure." Amber leaned against the railing and sighed, looking up at the stars. "Hyuna did so many horrible things to me, to my family, and especially to you. I just could not understand her. She put me through so much pain and in the end, we never reached that common ground."

Amber's began to shed tears when she felt Krystal hugging her from the side. But Amber continued. "I had a dream of her last night. In my dream, I relived my memories with Hyuna again. The good ones. There was no pain. Only bliss. And you know what hurted most Krystal?"

"Hm?"

Amber released a bitter chuckle and wiped her tears before speaking. "In my dream, Hyuna apologized and left. Just like that. And when I woke up, I couldn't help but think why she didn't allow me to keep those good memories when she was still alive. I was so angry and hurt that we had to depart on such bad terms. It's not fair Krystal!" Amber slid down and sat down on the cold cement ground. "It's not fair at all!!!" Amber began to cry her heart out, compelling Krystal to sit next to her and pull her in for a hug. 

"Amber. Baby. Listen to me." Krystal cradled Amber's head against her chest as she spoke. " I know it's not fair. I know that you wanted that closure when Hyuna was still alive. You never wanted to kill her but you were forced to because you knew that deep down, Hyuna had already lost herself. And you tried to help her. And it angers you and hurts you so much because you loved her and I know that Hyuna loved you too. But Hyuna chose to destroy you instead in the end. And you realized that and accepted it. But it almost killed you in the process."

"Hyuna- I-I should hate her. She has done so much wrong to me." Amber managed to say among her tears, holding Krystal ever so tightly. Everything that Krystal was saying, is true.

"Amber. Perhaps, Hyuna came to you in your dream to apologize because it isn't until after death,that she finally realized her wrongs. Perhaps, that was as much closure that she can give, to the both of you. And you know that. That's why you came here right?"

Amber pulled herself away from Krystal, pulled her knees against her chest and placed her arms ontop of her knees. "This was the place Hyuna and I met for the first time." Amber smiled at the happy memory of that fateful meeting but it was quickly replaced by a sad smile. "It was also here that Hyuna tried to kill me, and here that I made the vow to stop Hyuna at all costs." 

Amber held back her tears and looked up to the stars again. "And it will be here that I will finally get my closure. Because you're right Krystal. That dream, was the only closure I will ever get from Hyuna. And it-it will be the last time I see her again. From now on, she will only be in my memories. And I will only keep the good memories of her...of us." Amber finished, and cried once again, but this time in her own arms. Amber needed to comfort herself. 

Krystal was crying too as she refrained from comforting Amber. Amber had to do it now, for herself.  Amber held so much in. She was being strong, for everyone else. But in the process of that, Amber forgot herself. Amber thought she was okay but always had that gap in her heart that was never filled. That gap that was left open by Hyuna. The forgiveness that she could never give to Hyuna.

But tonight, as Krystal sat next to Amber, as she cried her heart and pain out, in the cool air and under the night sky, Krystal knew what has happened. Because for Amber to be truly happy and fill up that void, she has to forgive. Amber won't forget Hyuna. Krystal was aware of this and understood. And the fact that Amber finally reached out to hold Krystal's hand tightly as she continued to cry, hiding her tears from Krystal, tells Krystal that Amber finally did it. 

Amber finally forgave Hyuna.

Amber tightened the hold on Krystal's hand because it still hurt so much. Amber just didnt want to show Krystal her tears anymore. This time, Amber has to be strong for herself and do this alone. It was a cathartic moment for Amber,  but Amber still yearned for Krystal's support and love.

Krystal smiled as tears slid down her cheeks and she used both of her other hand to cover Amber's that was holding on to her tightly. IT was Krystal's way of saying:

'I won't leave you Amber.'

'I won't judge you.'

'I'll stay here by your side always.'

'I love you Amber Liu.'

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone. I'm back :D 

This chapter was a bit more emotional then I expected. I hope you all enjoyed.