DISAPPEAR!!!

Phoenix Sisters

Hi everyone. I took my first final today and I decided to update as a stress reliever. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I can't wait until my finals are over...can't wait for winter break!!! hehehe.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Meanwhile, with Soosica...*

"Giant!Giant!" a girl's loud voice can be heard through the aisles of the grocery store. People all around turned their heads, trying to find the owner of the voice. All that the people saw was a blonde woman running through the aisles like a maniac while screaming "Giant".

The blonde girl can care less about the stares she's attracting because she has a bigger problem: Sooyoung disappeared!

Yep, not long after arriving at the store, Sooyoung quickly grabbed a cart and ran inside, yes...Sooyoung ran instead of walk. :) She left Jessica alone outside, and Jessica was not happy at all. Due to Sooyoung's eagernessn to food shop, Jessica was left looking around the store for Sooyoung for the past 10 minutes.

"Aish!" Jessica released an angry groan as she continued looking for Sooyoung. "Where the did she go? Wait. She does have long legs. She can go pretty far with those legs of hers." Jessica then looked at her watch to see how much time they had left. "! It's already 6:35pm."

Since Jessica had no luck finding Sooyoung, she had no choice but to call...Taeyeon. (A/N: uh-oh..Sooyoung you better come back quick!)

Well, technically, she didn't have any of TaeSooBer's cell number but she knew Taeyeon would be with Tiffany. Jessica then dialed her cousin's phone number.

*ring, ring, ring*

"Hello?" a husky voice answered from the other line.

"Tiffany listen! Is Taeyeon there yet?" Jessica asked while panting. All that running around the store got her pretty tired.

"Yeah she's here. Why? What's wrong Jess? Are you okay?" Tiffany was worried now, thinking something horrible happened to Jessica she heard Jessica's pantings. Jessica let out a small smile. Tiffany does always worry about her.

"I'm fine Tiff. Let me talk to Taeyeon." Tiffany quickly gave the phone to Taeyeon, knowing that her cousin was indeed alright.

"Jessica-sshi? Is something wrong?" Taeyeon's voice finally penetrated through the phone. Her voice sounded just like how it would if she was standing in front of Jessica right now.

Jessica, couldn't hold her fury in anymore.

"No! That GIANT is gone! I can't find her! I should have tied her up-"

"Which store did you go to?" Taeyeon calmly inquired, hoping to calm Jessica down at least a little bit.

Jessica let out a big sigh before answering. "Jansung Supermarket." After telling Taeyeon her location, Jessica continued on with the events that led to Sooyoung's disappearance.

"And so, when I told her that she and I had to stay together, she just got out of the car, got a cart, and ran inside the store!" That was the end of Jessica's story. Jessica could hear a low sigh from Taeyeon.

"And you checked all the aisles? Are you sure?"

Jessica rolled her eyes. She was getting quite annoyed. This was wasting time.

"For the 200th time- Yes! Now can you call your sister and-"

"Yah! Don't take your anger out on Taeyeon! She's innocent!" Tiffany had somehow grabbed the phone from Taeyeon and her voice was all that Jessica heard for the next minute or two. "..and just because Sooyoung went M.I.A. on you, it doesn't mean Taeyeon-" Jessica felt so relieved when Taeyeon came back to the phone. That whole commotion took another 6 minutes...6 minutes!!! Yep, Jessica was pretty impatient.

Jessica can hear Tiffany rabbling in the background but Taeyeon's voice dominated.

"She's in the ice-cream aisle. I know she's there so I don't need to call her. Guess you didnt' check that aisle."

Jessica thought about Taeyeon's tip for awhile.  She then realized Taeyeon was correct. She did forget the ice-cream aisle!

"Hey! Jessica-sshi. If i were you, i would stop spacing out and get Soo before she decides to migrate to another food aisle." Jessica snapped back to reality upon hearing Taeyeon's statement.

"Mianhe. Thanks." However, just before Jessica hung up, Taeyeon spoke again.

"Tell Sooyoung to hurry. If she doesn't listen, just say that I will "K.Y.A." when she gets home." And with that, Taeyeon hangs up.

"Huh? What's K.Y.A.? Doesn't matter. Gotta find that Giant!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sooyoung knows she should not have left Jessica but she was craving too much for ice-cream.  She understood Jessica wanted them to stick together so that the shopping would be faster but once a shikshin, always a shikshin. Besides, she doesn't want a repeat of what happened in the car earlier.

*Flashback*

"Yah! Blonde Stick! I can get in the car myself." Jessica ignored Sooyoung and opened the passenger door and pushed Sooyoung into the seat. Sooyoung looked at Jessica in disbelief when the blonde girl took the driver's seat.

"Don't stare."

"Ha! I wasn't staring."

"Then what were you doing then? You were checking me out?" the blonde girl asked back as she put on her seatbelt.

Sooyoung scoffed. "Wow. You're really conceited huh?"

Now it was Jessica's turn to scoff at Sooyoung's statement.

"Pssh. I'm just saying it like how I see it. From the moment I got into the car, you won't stop looking at me." Jessica said as she started the car. The radio began playing "Kiss" by Sandara Park feat. CL.Sooyoung was going to put the music louder to annoy Jessica but then she got a text from Amber.

The text read: " Hey sis. Can you buy some ice-cream? Please...you know you want it too. Thank you. P.S. This will be our little secret. Taeyeon will never know." Sooyoung smiled after reading the text. "Who was it from? Your lover?" Jessica asked while nudging Sooyoung.

Sooyoung shook off Jessica's nudge.

>listen Kiss by Sandara Park feat. CL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI5KuIL0HTU (A/N: i got the lyrics from this video.:))

I just wanna kiss, I never wanna miss

more tingly, one more time

Take my breath away, I'm dying for your kiss

"None of your business. Now let's go." Jessica retreated back to her seat and was just about to set her car to drive but then noticed Sooyoung didn't wear her seatbelt.

"Put on your seatbelt." Sooyoung glanced at Jessica and then tried to put it on but found it stuck.

"Dude! I think your seatbelt's broken. Just drive safely and slowly. OMG! this is one of my favorite songs." Jessica accidentally pumped up the volume on the radio so now the music was pretty loud. She usually has the radio on low.

Jessica quickly took off her seatbelt. "Hell no! I'm not going to risk getting a ticket. Here, let me do it."

The song continued playing:

Close your eyes and come here now

and just get it, get it

I just wanna kiss, I never wanna miss...

Hurry up, you let it touch...Baby  just for today, don't let me go.

Sooyoung saw what Jessica was doing and quicky tried to stop Jessica.

"No! Stop. Why are you so close?" Yeah, they were pretty close to eachother. jessica had to bend to get to Sooyoung's side and their faces were just inches apart. Sooyoung was not comfortable with proxitmity while Jessica remained oblivious. The song wasn't making the situation any better. In fact, it only made it worse.

"Shut up! Almost there-yes! See, it's working fine. You just-" Jessica raised her head up and quickly stopped talking. Now it was her turn to feel the awkward atmosphere between the two. Sooyoung just stared back at her.Their faces were so close...especially thier lips.

Come on and let my body bounce

dont test my patience

Today I'm about to lose control as if my heart's a dynamite...

My heart's a dancing disco...

I just wanna kiss, I never wanna miss.

Sooyoung never felt so nervous. She saw Jessica look at her too but then realized that Jessica was looking at her lips also Sooyoung took a gulp, which was loud enough for Jessica to hear. Jessica immediately cleared and went back to her seat.

"Ahem..Let's go." Jessica said, as she put on her seatbelt again.

Sooyoung let out a sigh when Jessica turned off the radio.

"Sandara...your song almost made me kiss that Blonde stick." Sooyoung whispered to herself.

"Did you say something Giant?" Jessica asked since she heard a mumble from Sooyoung. Sooyoung nervously laughed it off.

"Hahaha..no-no. I didn't say anything. I was just yawning-yeah, yawning" Sooyoung then pretended to yawn.

Jessica shrugged it off and went back to driving. The drive to the store seemed so long for Sooyoung for the first time.

*End of flashback*

Sooyoung smiled again at the flashback but stopped when she was interrupted by a man's voice.

"Ma'am, would you like a sample of our new double-chocolate, strawberry, and cookies and cream ice-cream today? We're giving away a free cup sample?" Sooyoung nodded her head vigorously before taking the free sample.

"This-is-so-heavenly! Give me two gallons please." The young man complied and gave Sooyoung two gallon.

"Thank you."

"No problem." Sooyoung was so happy with her ice-cream, and of course, she somehow found her encounter with Jessica earlier quite nice too.

"GIANT!!!" Sooyoung has become quite familiar with that voice now. She turned around to see an angry Jessica running toward her. Sooyoung just looked at Jessica with the spoon still in .

"Why didn't you wait?!" Jessica asked through gritted teeths. She didn't want to embarrass herself more than she already had.

Sooyoung threw her cup and spoon away before answering.

"I wanted ice-cream and needed it right away. Wae?Wae?Wae?" Sooyoung asked back with her hands in her pocket. In fact, that was only half the truth. (A/N: I'm sure you guys remember the other reason why Soo didn't wait for Jessica right? :D )

Jessica couldn't believe Sooyoung had the nerve to ask why.

"Why?! Because I spent more than 10 minutes looking for you! It's already 6:50pm. Hurry. Let's go shopping before it gets any later."

Jessica didn't wait for Sooyoung to say anything and once again, dragged her away. One hand holding onto Sooyoung's arm, while the other held onto the cart.

"Ahhh! Be careful with my ice-cream!" Sooyoung then examines her ice-cream to make sure it was fine. Jessica found Sooyoung really weird now.

"Really? You do that for ice-cream?" Jessica asked as she tried to grab the ice-cream but got her hand hit by Sooyoung instead.

"Oww!"

"Blonde Stick! What's up with you and dragging me? I told you I can walk myself. I don't need you to take me everywhere." Sooyoung had her arms crossed across her chest. She stared at Jessica intently.

Jessica just smirked, irking Sooyoung even more.

"What's so funny huh?"

Jessica then slowly shook her head & a finger at Sooyoung. 

"Tsk.Tsk.Tsk. Giant, do you not remember that you have guests over tonight? You-I mean, we - are responsible for the food."

"So what? I don't have to listen to you. I can just order the food instead. It won't matter." Sooyoung casually answered back. She then turned her head slighly to the side to avoid Jessica looking at her.

"Don't look Sooyoung.Just look away." Sooyoung thought to herself as she took deep breaths to calm her heartbeats.

Jessica found Sooyoung's behavior really entertaining,even though she didn't know the true reason Sooyoung refused to look at her. In fact, Jessica found Sooyoung to be fun be around with. But seeing that Sooyoung was reluctant to listen to her, Jessica knew she had to use her secret weapon.

"You know Sooyoung..." Jessica began as she played with her own fingers.

"Know what Blonde Stick?" Sooyoung still didn't want to look at Jessica.

"I called Taeyeon earlier..."

Sooyoung quickly turned her head to look Jessica.

"You did what?!!!" Sooyoung asked with wide eyes with her hands to the side of head.

Jessica just wanted to laugh but she couldn't. She had to remain serious.

"She told me that if you're being stubborn, she'll "K.Y.A." when you get home. Whatever that means, it sounds pretty scary to me. Don't you think so?" Since Jessica didn't look at Sooyoung, she didn't see the tall girl's horrified expression. Before she knew it, Jessica found Sooyoung's arm on her waist and pushing her forward.

"Get your arm off my waist!" Jessica screamed but Sooyoung didn't listen.

"Sorry. We have to shop together remember? It shouldn't take long. Let's go. We dont' have much time." Jessica can sense the panic in Sooyoung's voice and knew that she won't be able to do anything now. She will have to stay in the arms of a panicking, crazy, yet hot y shikshin for the time being.

"Aiya Jessica Jung. What did you get yourself into?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So what you guys think? Wow, this is long. I can't wait for Taeny. I'm going to write more for Kryber too.:) but so little time. :( leave comment my dearest readers. let me know you guys are still supporting me.:) I'll see you soon. gotta go back and study now. Maybe i should steal some of sooyoung's ice cream and eat it while studying? lol