Feelings Are Exposed

Phoenix Sisters

Before reading, I want to warn all of you that this will be another long chapter. LONG!!!!! but I have a feeling that's not bad news for all of you. Am I right? lol. Arasso...I'll stop talking and let you guys enjoy. And yes...drama, drama, drama. :D

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

*Donghae’s Apartment*

 

“AHHH!!!” Taeyeon screamed in pain as Donghae applied some ointment and disinfectant to treat Taeyeon’s wound on her right shoulder. He then put a bandage on it.The wound was deep but not fatal. “Are you trying to help me or make it worse?!”

 

Donghae acted like he didn’t care and put his medical kit away. “Stop being a wimp. Serves you right for getting hurt. Why are you so careless?” Donghae scolded as he stood up and looked down at Taeyeon with a disappointed look.

 

“It was Sunny.” Sooyoung answered for Taeyeon. Donghae gasped and looked at each of the sisters.

 

“Sunny? What did she do? What about Yoona and Hyuna?” Donghae inquired further. This was the first time he heard about Sunny and her sisters. He had hoped that their location was never found.

 

TaeSooBer kept quiet, not knowing where to start.

 

“Tell me now.” Donghae sternly demanded and rolled his eyes. “We’re a family. Remember?” Donghae was quite angry now. He hated when TaeSooBer hid things from him.

 

Amber sighed. “We know that Donghae. But, we just didn’t want you to worry.”

 

“We can’t risk putting you in danger too.” Sooyoung added and rested her head in her palms.

 

Donghae sighed and let out a small smile. “I’m well aware of your good intentions. I’m thankful for that. However, I have always been with you guys and I’m sure that Sunny, Yoona and Hyuna still remember me as well.” Donghae got to TaeSooBer’s level and looked at them with a warm smile. “Now will you tell your ‘oppa’ or do I need to use my aegyo to get some information?”

 

Immediately, as if struck by millions of needles, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, and Amber all stood up and began to tell Donghae all the events that have occurred with Sunny and her sisters.

 

“Yah! Taeyeon you’re injured!” Donghae yelled but was just ignored.

 

After 30 minutes, TaeSooBer finally finished telling Donghae all the things that have happened in the last few weeks.

 

Donghae closed his eyes and rubbed his chin with his fingers. “I see. Well, how are you guys going to deal with those three?”

 

“As of now, we’re just keeping things in the downlow. We don’t want to risk exposure.” Amber retorted and leaned back on the couch. “But, Hyuna seems to have something up her sleeves.”

 

Sooyoung nodded her head in agreement. “I agree. Not just with Hyuna, but also with Sunny and Yoona.”

 

“We need to be more careful from now on.” Taeyeon finally spoke. “Those three are capable of anything.”

 

“I agree. All of you need to be careful. Especially when you guys are in relationships again.” Donghae said with a smile. “And I’m quite happy for all of you guys.”

 

Suddenly, Sooyoung and Amber remembered something.

 

“TAEYEON!”

 

Taeyeon and Donghae looked at SooBer in amusement.

 

“I’m right here.” Taeyeon said in irritation. Donghae just chuckled.

 

“Taeyeon. At the building, we weren’t the only ones there.” Amber commented and began pacing back and forth.

 

“What do you mean? It was just you, me, Sooyoung, and Sunny.” Taeyeon answered and gave her sisters a ‘are-the-both-of-you-crazy’ look.

 

Sooyoung shook her head and had a horrified look on her face. “Jessica and Krystal was there too!”

 

“What?! Aish!!” Taeyeon grumbled angrily and looked at her sisters in fury. “You two better explain things to them to not make them suspicious.”

 

“That’s not the problem though.” Amber added quickly and looked at Taeyeon.

 

“Then what’s the problem?”

 

“Tiffany.” Sooyoung and Amber said together. Taeyeon stood up fast and groaned in pain. Donghae immediately rushed over to help support Taeyeon.

 

“Tiffany was there too?!!!” Taeyeon said loudly. “Why-How did that happen?”

 

Sooyoung began explaining herself. “She wanted to come. She was adamant in seeing you and refused to stay. We tried to convince her Taeyeon but she-”

 

“Did she hear everything?” Taeyeon cut off her sister and stared at her sisters as if she can get her answer if she looked at them long enough.

 

“We don’t know. Sooyoung and I didn’t even notice they were gone until Sunny left.” Amber explained and gave Taeyeon a ‘sorry’ look.

 

“I have to see her.” Taeyeon then shoved Donghae’s arm off her shoulders and tried walking but each step she took, she would groan in pain from her shoulder.

 

“Taeyeon! Stay still!” Sooyoung lectured and blocked her sister’s way.

 

“Sooyoung! She might be really hurt. I have to see her.” Taeyeon explained in a soft and pleading voice.

 

“After the words she heard from you, I’m not surprised.” Donghae bluntly added, earning a smack from Sooyoung. “What? I’m just stating the truth.”

 

“Taeyeon. You’re hurt and it would be best if you took a rest. Besides, it’s almost 11pm.” Amber tried to convince Taeyeon as well. “We’ll take you tomorrow.”

 

Taeyeon shook her head to express her disagreement. “No! I will go. I need to go. She has to know the truth.”

 

Donghae was going to say something again but got interrupted by a phone call.

 

“Hello? Jessica? Sooyoung? Sure.” Donghae then handed the phone over to Sooyoung. “It’s Jessica.”

 

“Jessica? What happened-” However, Sooyoung’s words were soon cut by Jessica’s yells.

 

“Bring Taeyeon to Heechul’s apartment right NOW!!!” After that short, yet scary, threatening words, Jessica hung up. Sooyoung turned around to see three faces looking at her in confusion.

 

“What happened?” Donghae asked.

 

“Seems like your presence is wanted Taeyeon. Let’s go. This is your chance.  Don’t screw it up.” Sooyoung said with a smile and patted Taeyeon’s shoulder lightly.

 

Taeyeon smiled back before putting on her shoes and running outside, not waiting for her sisters.

 

“Shouldn’t we go too? Donghae asked and pointed her finger at Taeyeon after seeing Sooyoung and Amber looking at Taeyeon’s retreating figure with a smile.

 

“Yeah. Let’s go. I have a feeling Jessica isn’t the only one using her ‘Hulk’ mode right now.” Amber said with a nervous chuckle as the image of a ‘HellKrys’ pooped in her mind.

 

Donghae laughed at Sooyoung and Amber’s frightened behavior. “Don’t worry. I’ll be sure to give the both of you a proper funeral.” Donghae joked then ran out of the apartment before SooBer could hurt him.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

*Heechul, Siwon and Jonghyun’s apartment @ 10:30pm*

 

Heechul and Jonghyun sat on the sofa and looked at Jessica and Krystal comforting a crying Tiffany.

 

“How long can she cry?” Jonghyun whispered to Heechul.

 

Heechul just shrugged. “I don’t know. How long do you think a person cries with a broken heart?”

 

Jonghyun gasped. “What?! Why would she be heartbroken?” Jonghyun asked and glanced at Tiffany.

 

Heechul shook his head in disappointment. “You’re in love with Krystal and you don’t know why? You’re quite dense.”

 

“Shut up! I just wanted to make sure that it was really Taeyeon or not. Is that so wrong? Anyways, this would be the best opportunity for Siwon.” Jonghyun said with a smirk.

 

“And why’s that?” Krystal’s question broke Heechul and Jonghyun’s conversation.

 

“Because Tiffany will realize who’s the one that truly loves and cares for her. It seems Taeyeon wasn’t such a good choice.” Jonghyun commented sternly.

 

“You can’t jump to conclusions like that Jonghyun.”

 

“Why not? It applies to you as well.” Jonhyun added with a half smile. “You’re just taking longer to realize it.”

 

“No. It doesn’t. My feelings for Amber won’t change.” Krystal answered sternly and calmly.

 

“Both of you stop this. It’s enough that I have to take care of Tiffany. I don’t need more problems.” Heechul lectured and separated Krystal and Jonghyun from each other. Just then, the door bell rang.

 

Once Heechul opened the door, Taeyeon’s face immediately came into view.

 

“Where’s Tiffany?” However, Taeyeon’s question was answered by the sob heard from the living room. “Can I come in?”

 

“Sure. Are you alone or-”

 

Taeyeon had already entered the moment Heechul gave her permission. Heechul just looked at Taeyeon in disbelief.

 

“What’s wrong Heechul?” Amber asked when she came to the door.

 

“Nothing. All of you come in.” Heechul said with a smile. He pecked Donghae on the cheeks before entering the apartment together.

 

“Are you prepared for some confessions and possibly drama?” Heechul asked Donghae with a smile.

 

Donghae nodded his head. “I’m ready for anything. My best friends usually make me prepare myself for the most awkward situations.”

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Tiffany was sitting on the couch getting comforted by Jessica and Krystal.

 

“Tiffie. Stop crying huh? Taeyeon’s not worth it.” Krystal stated calmly as she held Tiffany.

 

“Tiffany. I’m sure that Taeyeon didn’t mean what she said earlier.” Jessica added, making Tiffany raise her head.

 

“She sure did. She fooled me and made me believe she actually liked me. I’m so stupid.” Tiffany mumbled with her swollen eyes and tear- stained cheeks. “I shouldn’t have trusted her.”

 

“Tiffany.” All three stopped and looked at the person who spoke. Tiffany knew better than anyone, who that voice belonged to.

 

“TAEYEON!” Jessica and Krystal screamed and launched toward Taeyeon. However, before they could even touch Taeyeon, Amber and Sooyoung held them back.

 

“Sica. Don’t do this.”

 

“Krystal. Calm down.”

 

Unfortunately, the Jung sisters were so angry that they kept kicking and screaming at Taeyeon and had to be dragged outside of the apartment. The only ones left was Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

“Tiffany…” Taeyeon spoke and took steps toward Tiffany.

 

“Stop! Don’t come close to me!” Tiffany yelled, not looking at Taeyeon. Taeyeon was hurt knowing that Tiffany was hurt.

 

“Tiffany. Please let me explain. Let’s go somewhere private.” Taeyeon pleaded.

 

“No. I heard enough. I don’t need to hear more of your lies.” Tiffany raised her voice and looked at Taeyeon with a pain stricken face. “I heard everything.”

 

Taeyeon’s face suddenly changed to one of relief. “You heard everything? I didn’t want you to hear everything though. Especially the last words that-”

 

“What?! It’s too late now. I heard everything.” Tiffany yelled out angrily.

 

“By everything, what do you mean?” Taeyeon asked back calmly, trying to restrain herself from saying anything that might make Tiffany more emotional.

 

Tiffany scoffed and then looked at Taeyeon in anger. “You’ve got to be kidding me right? Fine. I heard you tell Sunny how I was nothing more but a rebound and that she was always right.”

 

“That’s all?” Tiffany stood up and crossed her arms as she stared at Taeyeon with eyes that could kill.

 

“What do you mean is that all? Your words are more than enough to make me realize how stupid I was to have fallen in love with you.”

 

Taeyeon smiled upon hearing Tiffany’s confession and stepped forward closer. “Tiffany. I really liked you too. You’ve misunderstood-”

 

“Tiffany? What’s wrong?” Siwon suddenly emerged in the living room with Jonghyun and Heechul beside him. “And why are your eyes so swollen?”

 

Instead of answering, Tiffany walked past Taeyeon and kissed Siwon. Heechul and Jonghyun just looked in surprised and shock, while Taeyeon just looked at the scene in front of her with pain and hurt.

 

After a minute, Tiffany finally broke the kiss and turned to face Taeyeon. “You don’t need to explain yourself Taeyeon. Two can play this game.” Tiffany said with a smirk and linked her arms with Siwon.

 

Taeyeon was speechless. She felt so many things at that moment-anger, pain, hurt, confusion, betrayal and heartache.

 

Tiffany knew that something must be wrong because if Taeyeon truly was fooling with her, the Taeyeon that she saw now didn’t look like it.

 

“What’s wrong Kim Taeyeon? Surprised?”

 

“Why did you do this to me?” Taeyeon mumbled and looked at Tiffany. She then walked over to Tiffany and grabbed her by the shoulders. “WHY?!” Tiffany was surprised by Taeyeon’s actions but countered by pushing Taeyeon away hard by both shoulders. Taeyeon fell to the ground and immediately felt pain on her right shoulder that was injured. Donghae, upon hearing the commotion in the living room, rushed inside and ran to Taeyeon’s aid the moment he saw Taeyeon’s helplessness.

 

“Tiffany! What the hell are you doing?!” Heechul hissed but Tiffany only ignored him.

 

“Why can’t I? You lied to me about Sunny and Sun-kyu. I’m just giving you a taste of your own medicine. You won’t tell me anything about Sun-kyu and I’m sure that she must have suffered being with a pathetic person such as yourself.”

 

That was the last straw. Taeyeon couldn’t hold it in anymore. She had to go get out before she does anything that will hurt Tiffany.

 

“I’m sorry Tiffany.”

 

All fell silent the moment Taeyeon said those words. Even Tiffany was speechless. Taeyeon removed Donghae’s arm from her arm and slowly walked toward Tiffany.

 

“I didn’t want to go through another heartache, so I tried pushing you away. But you-” Taeyeon stopped and stared right at Tiffany. “-you were so persistent. Eventually, you made me feel emotions that I thought I would never have the opportunity to experience again. You made me feel important, alive and…happy.”

 

“Taeyeon. You don’t have to do this.” Donghae tried to stop Taeyeon but Taeyeon just shook her head.

 

“No! I need her to know. I came here to tell her the truth and I will not leave until she hears it.”

 

Tiffany stared at Taeyeon, not sure of what to say or feel anymore.

 

“I’m in love with you Tiffany Hwang.” Taeyeon confessed, surprising everyone, especially Siwon.

 

“Tae-Taeyeon…” That was all that came out of Tiffany’s mouth. It was then that she realized the blood that was seeping out from Taeyeon’s light blue shirt. The push from earlier had caused the sewed-up wound to reopen. “YOU’RE BLEEDING!” Tiffany tried to touch Taeyeon but Taeyeon slapped her hand away.

 

“Don’t touch me!” Taeyeon then glared at Tiffany with eyes full of hurt and  pain. “You shouldn’t be touching a pathetic person such as myself. From now on, you and I will never see each other again. Despite all that has happened, I hope you the best with Siwon. I came to say what I had to say. However, just forget about all of this.” Taeyeon then quickly walked past Tiffany and exited the apartment.

 

“Tiffany!” Jessica and Krystal had just came back after their little ‘anger management’ treatment with their girlfriends. “We have to tell you-whoa! What happened?”

 

Tiffany fell down to her knees, overwhelmed with grief and pain, causing Jessica and Krystal to hug her.

 

“Donghae, what happened?” Amber asked in concern. “Where’s Taeyeon?”

 

Donghae just shook his head and SooBer understood very well what happened.

 

“Argh! Tiffany! What did you do to Taeyeon?!!” Sooyoung yelled aloud and glared at Tiffany.

 

“Sooyoung!” Jessica reprimanded.

 

“Let’s take her home.” Krystal suggested.

 

“I suggest you guys take her somewhere else. Your parents might see her.” Heechul said calmly.

 

“Take her to TaeSooBer’s apartment. All of you can stay there for tonight.”

 

“Are you crazy?! After what just happened?” Amber raised her voice a little.

 

“Yes. And Taeyeon won’t be there anyways so you guys don’t have to worry. Besides, you guys can give them spare clothes, unlike me.” Donghae casually stated.

 

“I really don’t know why our lives have to be so complicated.” Amber mumbled to Sooyoung as all the girls left Heechul’s apartment.

 

“We need to tell Tiffany everything.” Sooyoung added after seeing Tiffany’s somber and hurt expression. “As soon as possible.”

 

____________________________________________________________

 

Taeyeon was practicing her martial arts, not resting for a second, regardless of how much her shoulder was hurting. The pain in her heart was far more agonizing and painful. She was in her own private place: a little bamboo forest.

 

All the words that Tiffany said to her kept running through her mind. To the point where she taught she was going to go crazy.

 

“AHHH!!!” Taeyeon screamed one last time before laying flat on her back. She closed her eyes and thought of all the memories with Tiffany.

 

“Taengoo-ah. What’s wrong?” Taeyeon opened her eyes to see Sun-kyu sitting beside her, smiling at her.

 

Taeyeon immediately sat up and looked into Sun-kyu’s eyes. “Sun-kyu?” Taeyeon then cupped Sun-kyu’s face with her hands. “SUN-KYU! You’re real!” Taeyeon then hugged Sun-kyu tightly.

 

Sun-kyu laughed. “Of course I’m real. Now tell me, what’s wrong?” Sun-kyu broke the hug and intertwined her hands with Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon sighed. “Sun-kyu. I don’t know what to do anymore. I’m so stupid.”

 

“Are you talking about Tiffany Hwang?” Sun-kyu asked with a  smile.

 

Taeyeon nodded her head and looked at Sun-kyu. “I really miss you. I miss us. Why did you  have to leave me alone?” Taeyeon stated sadly and a lone tear made its way down Taeyeon’s cheeks.

 

“Pabo. I never left you. I’m always looking over you…from up there.” Sunny smiled and pointed to the sky.

 

“…”

 

“Tiffany Hwang is a good woman. Don’t let her go.”

 

“But everything is ruined. I only ended up hurt. I should’ve just stayed away from her.”

 

“And  you think Tiffany isn’t hurt?”

 

Taeyeon looked at Sun-kyu sadly. “I know she’s hurt too.” Taeyeon admitted remorsefully.

 

Sun-kyu smiled and lightly pushed Taeyeon.. “You know because you can feel her pain too. It just shows how much you love her Taengoo.”

 

“But-”

 

“No buts! You’ve fallen in love with her and you can’t hide it anymore alright? Love her and let her love you.  You deserve to be happy.”

 

“You really think so?”

 

Sunny gave Taeyeon a very warm and loving smile before hugging Taeyeon again. She then whispered into Taeyeon’s ear: “I know so.”

 

Taeyeon quickly opened her eyes and frantically scanned her surrounding. A dream. It was just a dream. But why did it feel so real?

 

Taeyeon laid back down on the grass and looked into the star-filled nightsky with sorrow. “Sun-kyu ah…what do I do now?”

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

*Somewhere…*

 

“AHHH!!!” Sunny screamed aloud and broke everything in the condo. “I HATE HER!”

 

“Whoa! Calm down!” Hyuna advised and took a seat across from Sunny.

 

Sunny glared at Hyuna and returned to screaming. “I will kill her!!!”

 

“Don’t you think that if you could kill her, you would’ve already done it?” Yoona emerged from her room and grabbed a vase from Sunny’s hold. “You really need to rest.”

 

“I will not rest until Kim Taeyeon is mine!”

 

“So what happened to make you go berserk?” Hyuna asked with a smirk. “Did Tiffany Hwang kiss your precious Taeyeonnie or something?” Hyuna then bursted out laughing, angering Sunny more.

 

“Shut up Hyuna before I cut those precious lips of yours.” Sunny threatened. Hyuna stood up and slowly walked toward her sister.

 

“I’ll like to see you try.” Hyuna countered back with a cold sneer and clenched her fists. Sunny looked like she really will hurt Hyuna at that moment.

 

Yoona sense the tension and danger between her sisters and immediately separated the two. “Stop! Both of you are acting childish!”

 

Sunny removed Yoona’s hand and went to her room, slamming the door in the process. Yoona sighed and turned to give Hyuna a disapproving look.

 

“Hyuna. You really need to know your boundaries and watch your words.”

 

“I’m not the problem.” Hyuna bluntly answered and went to her room too, leaving Yoona alone.

 

“This is ridiculous.” Yoona said aloud but was only engulfed in silence.

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

*Next Day*

 

Tiffany woke up to the sound of dishes washing and the smell of something delicious. She rubbed her eyes and took account of her surrouding. She looked to the side and saw Krystal and Jessica sleeping soundly, unbothered by the noises from the kitchen. Tiffany sat up and she finally remembered everything that happened. She was sleeping in Amber’s room.

 

Tiffany got up, washed her face, and went to the kitchen.

 

“Yah! Amber clean up this mess right now! I told you not to open the pancake mix too big but nooooooo…you didn’t listen!” Sooyoung lectured. She was wearing an apron and frying eggs while Amber was cleaning up her mess.

 

“Sorry! Can you lower your voice though?! We have guests.” Amber retorted and wiped her face with her hand. Since Amber’s hand had some powder on it, Amber unknowingly got some on her face. Tiffany giggled at SooBer’s interaction. Her giggle got SooBer’s attention.

 

“Tiffany! You’re awake!” Amber quickly threw the rag to Sooyoung and ran to Tiffany’s side.

 

“Yah!” Sooyoung grumbled angrily but took deep breaths to control herself. It’s too early to be angry.

 

“Tiffany. Take a seat. Breakfast will be ready in 5 minutes.” Amber said with a smile. “I’ll go wake the other two.”

 

“Don’t bother.” Sooyoung advised, putting the cooked eggs into a plate. She then started to fry some bacon.

 

Amber looked at her sister in confusion. “Why not? They have to eat too you know?”

 

“I don’t know about you Amber. But my girlfriend is a really, really, really, heavy sleeper.” Sooyoung confessed.

 

“Cheongmal?”

 

Tiffany took a sip of her milk and nodded her head. “Actually, both of them are heavy sleepers. Didn’t you know that Amber?”

 

Amber thought about it for awhile and then recalled all the moments where Krystal would fall asleep when they went on their dates. She then remembered when they went to the movies for a date and Krystal ended up falling asleep throughout the movie…even with the surround system and loud sound effects.

 

“Hmm…on second thought. Tiffany you go wake them up.” Tiffany looked at Amber in disbelief.

 

“Are you serious?”

 

“Yes.” Sooyoung and Amber said at the same time. They don’t want to get hurt so Tiffany can be the one to do the dangerous deed-waking up the Jung sisters.

 

“I have a better idea.” Tiffany said with a mischievous smile.

 

*CLANK! CLANK!  CLANK!*

 

Tiffany brought two pans into Amber’s room and begin hitting them together to make noises. At first, nothing happened. But as Tiffany started to hit the pans together and jump on the bed, the Jung sisters begin stirring and mumbling.

 

“Shut up.” Krystal hissed and covered her face with the pillow.

 

“Leave me alone.” Jessica mumbled and covered her face with the blanket.

 

However, Tiffany only made more and louder noises. She then jumped on her two cousins and yelled the ‘forbidden’ word---

 

“CUCUMBERS!!!”

 

“EWWW!!!!” Both Krystal and Jessica yelled and immediately rolled off the bed. “Get them away from me!” Jessica yelled and stood up. Krystal did the same thing. However, all they saw was Tiffany, laying on the bed laughing so hard.

 

“What happened here? We heard screams. Is everyone-” Sooyoung and Amber rushed in and spotted a laughing Tiffany. The looked at her in confusion. “-okay?” Sooyoung finished.

 

“We-we-I-I mean-they’re awake now.” Tiffany said in between her giggles. Sooyoung and Amber mouthed an ‘O’ and then chuckled too.

 

“Alright. Since both of you are up, go wash up. Breakfast is ready.” Amber said with a smile and pecked her girlfriend on the cheek before leaving. Krystal blushed at the sudden peck.

 

“Morning Sica.” Sooyoung said with a grin and ruffled Jessica’s hair. “Don’t go back to sleep. Okay?”

 

“Hmm…” Jessica groaned. Sooyoung knew that Jessica must be cranky and still moody from yesterday.

 

“Then I’ll see all of you in bit. Don’t take too long. Or else I’ll eat all the food.” Sooyoung joked and left too.

 

__________________________________________________________

 

After breakfast, Sooyoung and Amber led the cousins into the living room so they can have a ‘proper’ discussion about Sunny and Taeyeon.

 

“Tiffany. We need to tell you something.” Amber took a seat across from Tiffany.

 

Tiffany silenced them with her hand. “If it’s about Taeyeon, don’t bother. I don’t care.”

 

Sooyoung folded her hands together and stared at Tiffany. “If you don’t listen, you will regret.”

 

Tiffany looked at SooBer, unsure of what they were trying to tell her. “I don’t care. I don’t want to talk about her.”

 

“Tiffany. It’s a misunderstanding.” Krystal assured but Tiffany just looked away. Seems like she is still angry and hurt.

 

Jessica sighed and held Tiffany’s hand. “As much as I hate Taeyeon right now, I really think you should listen too.”

 

Sooyoung and Amber were proud of their girlfriends. They needed as much help as possible to get Tiffany to listen.

 

“I SAID NO!!” Tiffany yelled, making SooSica and KryBer flinch. Just then, they heard the apartment door close.

 

“What’s going on here?” Taeyeon asked the minute she entered the living room. She then saw Jessica, Krystal and Tiffany. “Why are they here?”

 

“Taeyeon! You’re just in time. You need to explain everything to Tiffany.” Amber said urgently. Taeyeon just looked at Tiffany while Tiffany tried her best to ignore Taeyeon.

 

“I don’t think she wants to know.” Taeyeon said coldly and looked away.

 

“Taeyeon! Don’t be like that.” Sooyoung advised.

 

“I’m sorry. But I have an appointment with someone later. I need to get ready.” Taeyeon then bowed and started to walk toward her room. She didn’t know what to say or how to face Tiffany anymore.

 

Tiffany scoffed. “Psh! Don’t want to keep Sunny waiting. You better hurry up.”

 

Taeyeon stopped in her tracks and turned around to look at Tiffany. “Bwohl?”

 

Tiffan gave Taeyeon a scornful look. “You’re such a heartless person. Now I know why Sun-kyu left you.”

                                                                                                               

Now Sooyoung and Amber were angry. “TIFFANY!” Both of them yelled in anguish.

 

Jessica and Krystal were also surprised. “Tiffany. Stop it.” Krystal said sternly.

 

Tiffany gave a fake laugh. “Wae? Because its the truth? After hurting me so much, I’m sure Sun-kyu is more than happy to be away from that person right there.” Every word that Tiffany spoke tore Taeyeon’s heart apart bit by bit.

 

“THAT’S IT! I’VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS TIFFANY HWANG!” Everyone fell silent upon hearing Taeyeon’s outburst.

 

“Taeyeon. Calm down.” Sooyoung refrained Taeyeon from doing anything rash.  Taeyeon looked at her sister, eyes full of hurt. Taeyeon then walked over to Tiffany and forcefully pulled her up from her seat.

 

“YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO SUN-KYU?! HUH?!!”

 

Jessica and Krystal immediately stood up as well and tried to remove Taeyen’s grip from Tiffany but it was no use. Tiffany also tried to remove herself and started hitting Taeyeon’s shoulders by nature, forgetting about the injury. It wasn’t until the wound started to bleed again that Tiffany stopped.

 

“Oh my god. You’re bleeding again. Let me-” Tiffany began to get scared and worried for Taeyeon. However, Taeyeon just ignored and forced Tiffany to look at her.

 

The Taeyeon that Tiffany saw at that moment was pitiful. Taeyeon’s eyes were red and it seemed like she hasn’t gotten any rest since last night.

“LISTEN WELL TIFFANY HWANG. I WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING THAT YOU WANT TO KNOW.”

 

*Flashback*

 

Sunny was smiling to herself like a crazy person and her smile didn’t go unnoticed by TaeSooBer.

 

“Why are you so happy Sunny?” Taeyeon asked, breaking Sunny’s thoughts. Sunny looked at Taeyeon and smiled.

 

“Care to share?” Amber demanded annoyingly. She really hated Sunny.

 

“I’m happy because I’ve finally got you to admit your true feelings. It’s about time.”

 

Sooyoung and Amber were still in disbelief. They still couldn’t believe it. Taeyeon couldn’t have really felt like that toward Tiffany.

 

“Taeyeon. Were you telling the truth? Did you only use Tiffany?” Amber asked, raising her voice. Taeyeon didn’t answer her.

 

“Taeyeon! You don’t need to do this. I know you didn’t mean it.” Sooyoung reasoned and turned Taeyeon to face her. “This is a joke right?”

 

However, Sunny’s laughter prevented Taeyeon from answering. Sunny walked over to Taeyeon, quite proud of herself.

 

“Sorry Sooyoung. If you like Tiffany so much, you should go find her. Taeyeon’s mine now.”

 

Taeyeon gently pryed Sooyoung’s hands off her arm and turned to look at Sunny blankly. “Who says?”

 

“What do you mean?” Sunny questioned.

 

Taeyeon repeated herself. “Who says I’m yours?”

 

Sooyoung and Amber never felt so happy to hear those words from Taeyeon’s mouth. In contrast, Sunny looked really upset.

 

“In case you didn’t hear, I said that I only told you what you wanted to hear. I never said Tiffany being a rebound is the truth.” Taeyeon then smirked. “If I told you the truth, you wouldn’t want to hear it.”

 

Sunny was so angry when she realized she was tricked. She should’ve known better but she felt so stupid at that time. She raised her fist to hit Taeyeon but her fist never came into contact with Taeyeon’s face. Sunny growled and turned to look at the person who dared to stop her.

 

“You’ve done enough to Taeyeon in one night Lee Sunny.” Amber said with gritted teeths and let go of Sunny’s hands, making sure Sunny stumbled back. Sunny glared at Amber as she held on to her wrist.

 

“Mess with my sister, and you will regret it.” Sooyoung warned Sunny with murderous eyes.

 

Sunny laughed sinisterly and then gave Taeyeon a deadly stare. “You’ll regret this.”

 

Taeyeon raised her eyes to meet Sunny’s and slowly walked toward Sunny, not losing focus. Finally, they were standing face-to-face, silence dominating. Sunny then looked down at Taeyeon’s injured shoulder and smirked evilly.

 

“Must be painful. Shouldn’t have let your guard down..” Sunny said with a mock smile. However, Taeyeon just continued staring at Sunny intensely, not responding.

 

“Shall I tell you the truth?” Sunny looked at Taeyeon viciously after hearing Taeyeon’s incredulous question.

 

“Listen well and listen carefully Lee Sunny. Tiffany Hwang has never and will never be a rebound. You really need to get that fact into that thick skull of yours.”

 

Sunny was biting her lips and clenching her fists together, holding in her anger. Taeyeon, however, continued with her speech.

 

“I like Tiffany Hwang. In fact, I have grown to love her. So-” Taeyeon now stared back at Sunny with a deadly look. “-if you try to hurt her in any way, I will not hesitate to hurt you.”

 

Sooyoung and Amber began cheering around like cheerleaders after hearing Taeyeon’s awesome confession to Sunny. Sunny was so angry and unstable that she left, vowing to make Taeyeon regret her decision.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

Tiffany had a stoned and lifeless expression after hearing the story from Taeyeon. She couldn’t believe it. Taeyeon let go of her and let her take all that she has heard in slowly.

 

"It's up to you now. Whether you believe me or not, it's your decision." Taeyeon said dejectedly and looked away. She didn't now how long she could hide her tears. "As you said, I'm just a pathetic and heartless person. My words probably have no importance anyways." Tiffany felt a pain in her heart when she heard those words from Taeyeon.

 

“Tiffie. Krystal and I wanted to tell you yesterday but you were too emotional. We couldn’t.” Jessica admitted grimly and held Tiffany’s hand. Tiffany looked at Jessica in disbelief.

 

“Both of you knew?”

 

Krystal shook her head. “Actually, we just found out yesterday after Amber and Sooyoung dragged us outside and forced us to listen. At first we didn’t believe it, but after hearing the story, we knew it was the truth.”

 

“We tried to tell you before the problem worsened but we were too late.” Jessica added. “I’m sorry.”

 

Tiffany looked down onto the floor. She couldn’t look at Taeyeon. How could she have done that to Taeyeon? What has she done? What will happen now?

 

“Don’t fret over this. It doesn’t matter anymore.” Taeyeon said bluntly. "I'm use to this."

 

“Taeyeon-” Sooyoung began but was stopped by Amber's 'don't-get-involved' look.

 

“All that has occurred is for the best. Leave her alone. I need to get ready for my appointment. I'm quite dirty as all of you can see." Taeyeon was referring to her bloody shoulder. "SooBer…both of you guys show our guests out. I’ll meet up with the four of you later. And-” Taeyeon looked at Tiffany one last time. Tiffany was sitting now, and was in a daze. “-I’ll see you around…Ms. Hwang.” Taeyeon then bowed to JeTiKrys before leaving for her room.

 

Once Tiffany heard Taeyeon’s door close, she broke down in tears. Tiffany wanted to hold Taeyeon. She wanted to stop Taeyeon. She had so many things to say but she did nothing. SooSica and KryBer immediately ran to her side to comfort her.

 

“Omo. Tiffany. Don’t cry.” Krystal tried to reason but Tiffany only cried more. She was hurting so much. And after hearing the truth, she felt even worse.

 

“Tiffany. Everything will be alright.” Sooyoung assured with a gentle tone. Tiffany vigorously shook her head.

 

“No-no. It’s not. She-she hates me now.” Tiffany mumbled in between her sniffles. “I’m a horrible person.”

 

“No. You’re not. It was just a misunderstanding.” Amber commented and held Tiffany’s hands. “All will be fine.”

 

Jessica and Krystal gave their girlfriends a doubtful look.

 

“What?” SooBer said together. “We’re serious here.”

 

“How will you two help? Don’t give Tiffany false hopes.” Krystal lectured her girlfriend and Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung smiled. “Amber, didn’t Taeyeon say ‘see you later Ms. Hwang’?”

 

Amber nodded her head. “Yeah she did. So?” Amber didn’t know exactly what Sooyoung was planning or thinking.

 

Sooyoung grinned. “Sooooo????”

 

Amber finally caught on and smiled back widely too. “Alright. I got you Sooyoung.”

 

“Huh? Get what?” Jessica asked.

 

“Nothing Sica. Just wait and see.” Sooyoung answered and pecked Jessica’s cheeks. Jessica smiled at Sooyoung’s sweet affection.

 

Amber then took a seat next to Tiffany and patted Tiffany’s back. “Leave it to us Tiffany.”

 

Tiffany looked at Amber and the rest with swollen, red eyes. “What do you mean?”

 

“Why do I have a feeling that Taeyeon’s ‘see you later Ms. Hwang’ will make you two become bad girls?” Krystal teased with a smirk. Amber proudly took a seat next to her princess and held her waist.

 

“You are correct Princess. Your loyal servant will become a bad girl for the sake of love.” Amber spoke dramatically, causing everyone to laugh, even Tiffany.

 

"I wouldn't mind at all. A bad Amber is hot." Krystal teased, making Amber blush.

 

Sooyoung nodded her head. “We want both of you to be happy. We know how much you two love each other Tiffany. You have my support.” Sooyoung said with a smile and took a glance at Tiffany.

 

“Thank you.” Tiffany thanked with her eyesmile.

 

As the SooSica and KryBer continued talking and comforting Tiffany, they didn’t notice a figure hiding herself in the hallway, listening to the whole conversation.

 

Taeyeon smiled upon hearing Tiffany’s laughter again.

 

“Good job SooBer.” Taeyeon mumbled to herself with a smile as she saw Sooyoung and Amber begin acting silly and telling funny jokes to make Tiffany laugh. “I can always count on you two.” Taeyeon said with a smile as she looked at Sooyoung and Amber warmly.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sooooo.....what do all of you feel? think? I know. Sad chapter right? Seems like TaeNy just isn't meant to be...*sigh* I should just break them apart. MUAHHHAAAHAHAH *cough cough* Or maybe I won't... who knows? Isnt' SooBer just awesome? I love those two and JeKrys seems to know their girlfriends really well now. lol. See you all later. :)