This Time Around...

Phoenix Sisters

"Ms. Hwang. Officer Choi is here." 

"Let him in." 

The secretary bowed and left, only to return a few minutes later with Siwon right behind her. Upon doing her job, the secretary left, leaving Siwon and Tiffany alone. 

"Tiffany. I heard you went to Japan with Krystal and Jessica." He said in a rather disapproving tone. "Why was I not informed?"

Tiffany looked up at Siwon and leaned back on her chair. "My parents told you?"

"Tiffany. Until Yoona and her sisters are arrested, you three can not be going to places without supervision."

"Exactly why we left without telling anyone. We didn't want supervision. It was only one day." Tiffany stood up, walking to the sofa to take a seat. "Besides, we came back safe right?"

Siwon took a seat across from Tiffany and stared at her intently. "Is it because of what Song Qian said?"

"She said many things." came the indifferent tone.

"You know exactly what I am talking about."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No I don't. Other than for business, why would we go to Japan?" 

Jonghyun looked at Krystal with a skeptic look while the latter continued her sketches. "Really? Usually for business, you three would allow us to accompany you guys. Are you sure it's not because of them?" He hinted.

"..."

"Well? And you guys only went for one day? Perhaps to confirm something or visit somone?"

Krystal stopped sketching and glared at Jonghyun, obviously unhappy with the interrogations. "I am not a criminal. So don't interrogate me Jonghyun. I have no time for 21 questions."

"So then the sudden visitation to Japan yesterday has nothing to do with the death of Amber and her sisters?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica gave Taecyeon one of her most deadliest glare when he uttered her name. "Do. Not. Say. Her. Name. To. Me. Again." 

Taecyeon sighed and shook his head. "You, Tiffany and Krystal. All of you really believe that Sooyoung and-"

"Shut up!!" Jessica yelled. "Don't you dare say her name again! Her or her sisters!!!"

But Taecyeon didn't care. "Sooyoung. Taeyeon. Amber. They would never hurt you guys."

"Think what you want." came the bitter remark. 

"Not just me. Siwon and Jonghyun agrees with me. They love you guys too much to just leave like this. There must have been a reason."

Jessica scoffed. "Love? Be serious. That was never the case for them." her expression darkened, although her eyes showed deep sadness and regret.

Taecyeon had more to say but Jessica held up a hand to prevent him from doing so. 

"I have a lunch date with Kim Jaejoong at Volvos in Ciel Tower."

"Kim Jaejoong? Jessica. You don't even like him."

"Well, he can't be as worse as that ." She countered before walking out. "You can follow if you want. Don't worry. Jonghyun and Siwon will be there too."

"Let me guess. It's a triple date?" Taecyeon disapprovingly answered, standing by Jessica's side. "Don't do this."

"Are you going or not?" Jessica impatiently and angrily inquired. "Make your decision. I'm going first."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Volvos...a high class restaurant situated at the 20th to give its guests a wonderful scenery of Seoul. Beautiful...so beautiful. And JeTiKrys would have agreed if it wasn't for their lousy dates.

"So then I was like 'Look lady. I am the King to you considering that you work for me.' And then I fired that janitor." Jaejoong proudly proclaimed, taking a sip of his wine with class. Nickhun and Minhyuk laughed at Jaejoongs remark, agreeing with his decision. They even started to share their own stories of being complete jerks to Jaejoong and began to compare who was better. 

"So I fired the department manager because he did a poor job in reviewing the company's annual financial report. Even if it was my role, he should have been a better assistant. My dad was quite angry and I was proud to have taught that useless manager a lesson." Nickhun smugly commented with a satisfied smile as he leaned closer to Tiffany. "Don't you agree beautiful?"

"Actually-"

"That's nothing compared to what I am responsible for. As the son and heir to Kang Inc., I was the mastermind behind the successful partnership with Sky Pharmaceuticals. One of the most successful companies in China." Minhyuk smirked at Jaejoong and Nickhun. "I am obviously the best. Right Krystal-shi?"

"I think-"

"Jessica- babe." Jaejoong interrupted, forcefully holding Jessica's hand in his own, bringing Jessica back from daydreaming. "Don't you agree that I am obviously the best? I am a true man. Right?" He flashed a charming smile. But to Jessica, it seemed like a creepy smile.

Jessica politely smiled back, retracted her hand and raised her hand to get the waiter's attention. "Can we get the check please?"

"Already?"

"Yes. I am getting full just by listening to your remarkable stories. We are impressed." Tiffany sarcastically answered with a fake smile. "Right Krystal?"

"Yes. That's right."

The three men's ego skyrocketed when they heard what the beautiful heiresses stated. They were so proud of themselves, that they excused themselves to leave first and wait for the ladies outside. It made them feel like they finally got the heiresses in their hands. Now...phase 2 of their plan. Phase 2: Make the girls want them.

"I have to make an urgent call." was Jaejoong's reason.

"I have a business proposal with Mr.Kang here." was Nickhun's excuse. "Isn't that right Mr. Kang?"

"It sure is. Don't worry girls. We will be waiting for you guys outside." Minhyuk assured with a smile before he and the two men left. Leaving Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal to pay the bill.

"Such gentlemen." Krystal scoffed with a chuckle. "I have to say, of all our suitors, they are the worst."

"No argument there." Tiffany added, thanking the waiter after he returned with their change. "They ordered expensive dishes too."

"Selfish, rude, disgusting humans they are." Jessica added, standing up once Taecyeon came over to the table with Jonghyun and Siwon. "Enjoy the show?"

"I like them." Taecyeon answered with a smile, just to piss off the three heiresses. "They're sweet-"

"Kind-" interjected Siwon with a mischievous smile and nudge to Tiffany's left shoulder.

"And absolutely desirable!" Jonghyun clapped his hands together and batted his eyes cutely at Krystal. "Right?"

"Shut up." Tiffany annoyingly ordered, walking ahead with Jessica and Krystal first. 

"Everything that your ex-girlfriends were not." Taecyeon purposely said, knowing it wil piss of JeTiKrys even more. And it sure did. Of course, his comment was just a lie. He just wanted to annoy JeTiKrys and remind them just how much better TaeSooBer were. However, JeTiKrys merely glared at them and marched off, completely furious. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

JeTiKrys felt so much happier after leaving their horrible dates.  They were actually looking forward to working for the rest of the day. And when work was done, they couldn't wait to just go home. There was no point in working anymore because they have just done about everything they can. It was about 8:35 pm when JeTiKrys decided to call it quits and go home. They promised their parents they would try to go home early if possible. All of them were waiting for their so called 'bodyguards' when Jessica received a text from Taecyeon.

"Hmm...oppa says he and the guys are waiting for us in the parking lot structure." Jessica placed her phone back in her purse and gave a puzzled look to the other two woman next to her.

"Really? That's a change. Usually they wait for us and then we go together."

"Well, let's go. They probably had to make sure the cars weren't manipulated in any way to harm us." Tiffany reasoned with a smile, leading the way. Their cars were parked in the 1st floor of the parking structure right next to Jung Corp. But when they arrived at the destination, no one was there. All of the employees had left and the only ones left were JeTiKrys.

"Where are they?" Tiffany pondered, leaning against the hood of her car, as Krystal and Jessica did the same with their respective vehicles. Tiffany looked at her wristwatch. "Hurry up. I want to get home before 10pm"

It was quiet...too quiet. Krystal didn't like it and neither did Jessica. "We should stay in the cars to wait for them. Something isn't right."

Jessica agreed. "They would not make us wait this long. Tiffany. Are you sure he said to wait for them here?"

Tiffany nodded her head. "Yeah." 

*ring ring*

"Oh. Oppa is calling." Jessica answered the call, ready to lecture Taecyeon about making them wait in the cold for so long. "Yah! Why arent-"

"Someone's angry." came a woman's voice instead. Jessica was absolutely surprised and anxious when she heard this voice. "Yoona!!"

"The one and only." then came a chuckle.

"You b*tch! Where are they?!!!"

"Put me on speaker. Or else you will never see them again." the woman from the other line demanded. Jessica did as she was told, not wanting to jeopardize any more lives.

"As I was saying, someone seems to be very angry. Sorry girls. But your bodyguards took a night off."

"Yoona. What did you do to Taecyeon?" Krystal demanded to know. She feared for his life as well as Siwon and Jonghyun.

"Oh. He's fine. And so is Siwon and Jonghyun."

"You wench!! What did you do to them?!!" Tiffany took the phone from Jessica and angrily yelled into the phone.

"You want them? Then come get them." was the challenge.

"Where?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

JeTiKrys arrived at the destination but no one else was there. Yoona had given them directions to a tunnel near Han River that was very well hidden unless carefully searched. 

"Just follow the blood."

That was exactly what they did and now they were in a tunnel, quite far from help if they needed it. They carefully walked, and walked but no traces of Yoona or anyone.

After awhile, they finally saw three bodies against the wall. There were a few dim lights but with the use of their cellphone lights, they knew it was Taecyeon, Siwon and Jonghyun. They quickly examined the men to make sure that they were still alive. Still breathing...good. They weren't injured. Then what caused the blood trail?

It didn't take long before they saw a dead cat thrown on the opposite side of the wall. A fresh kill.

"Wake up!!" JeTiKrys whispered, shaking the men hard. "Wake up!!!" They had to make the escape before Yoona and her sisters saw them. But they didn't wake up. 

"They won't be waking up for awhile." a shadow emerged from the shadows, scaring JeTiKrys. "It's been awhile Tiffany."

"Sunny." Tiffany called out, seething with hatred.

"We gave them a small dosage of injection. They will be sleeping like a baby for the next 24 hours." 

"Hyuna." Krystal stood up, crossing her hands across her chest. "Using dirty tricks like usual."

"Hello to you too sunshine." Hyuna smirked, although she was only holding back because someone had her in a vice grip. "Damn it Yoona. Let me go so I can tear her to shreds."

"Go ahead and try." Krystal challenged,ready to fight til death.

"Ladies. Calm down and be civil." Yoona emerged from the shadows and stood between teh fuming Hyuna and Krystal. "Hyuna. What would Amber say if she saw you acting like this to her precious Krystal?"

"I don't give a what she says! She's dead!!!" Hyuna then laughed hysterically. "Amber Liu is dead!!! Dead!!! Kim Taeyeon is dead!!! Choi Sooyoung is dead!!!!" 

JeTiKrys clenched their fists, bit their lips and held back the tears. They can't act rash...not when three lives hang in their hands.

"And the six of you, will join those pathetic idiots soon enough." Sunny remarked, looking at Tiffany the whole time. "We have all of you exactly where we want."

"Hyoyeon can only do so much. And Song Qian...."Yoona laughed and shook her head. "They can only protect you for so long."

"What are you talking about?" Jessica demanded to know. Why would Hyoyeon and Song Qian help them?

"It doesn't matter. For now, there are more urgent issues to attend to." And just after saying those words, Sunny launched at Tiffany, Yoona grabbed Jessica and Hyuna attacked Krystal. JeTiKrys put up a good fight but once they felt a small, fast, pain in their neck and liquid injected, they felt weak.

"What-what did you-" Jessica got very weak and tired. Her eyes were about to close.

"Don't worry Ms. Jessica Jung. Just sleep." Yoona cooed, unsheating her sword. "Don't fight it."

Sunny peered down at Tiffany laughed wickedly, taking out her gun. "You won't feel a thing. You won't suffer when you take your last breath." Tiffany understood but Sunny's words were slurred. She couldn't do anything even if she wanted to. None of them could. The drug effect was too strong.

"I can't wait!!!" Hyuna flashed her sisters a crazy grin and then stared back down at a helpless Krystal Jung. Krystal could faintly see Hyuna..but her vision was getting fuzzy and unclear. And her eyes were heavy...she just wanted to sleep.

"This time, no one will save you." Yoona's drowned out voice was heard amist the hazy surroundings and blurred out images. "Not even your dead lovers."

But just before Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal fully succumbed to the drug effects, they swore they heard another set of different voices and saw three familiar faces ...

Voices that they will never forget.

Face that they will never forget.

And as their eyes gradually closed, Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal quietly mumbled one last word or rather...a name, before they lost complete consciousness.

"Taeyeon."

"Sooyoung."

"Amber."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for all the comments. Definitely helped in me wanting to update asap. Love reading my supporters' thoughts and feelings :D