Mall Mayhem

Phoenix Sisters

Hello :D

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"No."

Sooyoung looked at Jessica, who stared back at her intently. "You heard me. I said no. I refuse to accept your decision."

"Jessica-" 

"Jessica's right. I won't agree to this decision." Tiffany asserted with the same intense stare.

"I feel the same way. You guys making the decision without our knowledge is unfair." Krystal reasoned and crossed her arms across her chest. 

TaeSooBer released an exasperated sigh. They knew that their lovers weren't going to agree with their decision.

"Listen. You three don't know how dangerous we are." Sooyoung reasoned.

"And we are not going to let you guys risk your life to find out." Amber added, to which Taeyeon nodded her head in agreement. "So take this meeting as a 'break-up'."

But JeTiKrys seemed unfazed by the warning. They stood their ground, looking at TaeSooBer without any intention of letting them out of their sight.

"I'm sorry." 

Before Tiffany could comprehend the meaning behind Taeyeon's words, she felt a hit to the side of her neck and the last person image she saw was Taeyeon's face hovering over hers.

"Tiffany!!" Jessica and Krystal shouted and ran to Tiffany's aid only to be grabbed by Sooyoung and Amber.

"Let me go!" 

But those word the last words that escaped from Jessica and Krystal as both of them succumbed to darkness as well.

"Sorry" was the only response they received as their eyes closed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is all the preparations complete?" Sooyoung asked as soon as she and her sisters entered the isolated and abandoned building that they have been hiding in the past few days. 

Kibum and Donghae simply nodded their head. "I have taken care of everything already. The data will be sent to the authorities as evidence of Sphinx Industries illegal activities."

"And the deeds?" Amber inquired as she took a seat on an old wooden box. " Did Song Qian receive those papers and understand what to do with them?"

"Yes. I have informed her of everything. Do not worry." Kibum explained. "As for your absence from the company, Song Qian has taken care of it. Everyone thinks that you three are on an indefinite leave."

"Good." Taeyeon muttered as she unsheathed her sword and examined it. "Has father arrived already?"

"Yes. But I told Uncle to get some rest."

"That's great. Appa needs all the rest he can get. But Donghae?"

"Yes Amber?"

"What about Heechul?"

Donghae turned his attention back to the files on the old desk before him. "What about him?"

Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Amber exchanged knowing glances before uttering a "sorry".

Donghae smiled and playfully hit his sister's shoulders. "Nothing to be sorry for. We all knew this day will happen. I'm alright."

"But-"

"What about you three?" Donghae changed the subject to TaeSooBer. "Did you tell them the truth?"

The silence was more than enough for Donghae to know the answer. 

"We had to knock them out unconscious and had to wait for Siwon and Heechul to fetch them before leaving."

"That's why you guys were late." A voice commented from behind TaeSooBer.

"Father!" TaeSooBer exclaimed and ran to hug their father tightly. "We missed you."

Jae returned the hug and smiled as he heard his daughter's confessions. "Aw...I missed you guys too. Everything alright?"

"Yes."

But Jae knew it was a lie. Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Amber had unwillingly left the peaceful life that they could have led and the people that they love the most to fulfill their destiny.

"Forgive your father. You must hate me for what I have made you become." He whispered with a painful smile. "If I can turn back time, I would change everything so I will be the only one to carry out this task." His eyes began to get misty.

"No father." Amber indignantly answered. "This is our fate. Even if you were to turn back time, nothing would have changed."

"Amber's right." Sooyoung added. "Please don't blame yourself father. In all, you saved our lives." She added with a smile.

"Thank you." Jae mumbled as he tried to control his tears.

"No. Thank you appa." Taeyeon stated with smile as tears streamed down her cheeks. "Thank you so much." She hugged her dad again tightly.

"Oh my god. Fine. Family hug it is!" Donghae feigned disgust before dragging Kibum toward TaeSooBer and Jae and giving them hug as well. 

"Gosh...I love you guys." Kibum confessed with a smile as he felt himself crying too. "My crazy family of mine." He joked, causing everyone to laugh.

Jae exhaled a deep breath as she looked at each one of his family, etching them into his memory and heart. 

"I love all of you so much."

And those words was all that was needed to know that even if tomorrow may never come for them, at least they were able to love and love someone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next morning*

"NO!!" Tiffany shouted as she, Jessica and Krystal tried to push past Heechul and Siwon to leave the apartment. "You have to let us go!"

"No Tiffany." Siwon argued. "We can't do that."

Jessica and Krystal glared at them. " Why not? You want us to stay here and let them die?!"

Heechul let out an exasperated sigh. "If we let you go, you three might get killed." He reasoned. "That's why we were told you keep you guys safe and away from them."

JeTiKrys widened their eyes in hurt upon hearing what Heechul had said. "They-they told you that?"

Siwon and Heechul simply nodded their head. "Yes. So please, don't let us break our promise to them."

"But-but-" Krystal tried to reason. "-I still have to give her my answer!" 

"Me too!" Jessica and Tiffany added.

Siwon and Heechul looked at each other with forlorn eyes before looking back at JeTiKrys. "Sorry. We can't do that. Just forget about them."

---------------------------------------------------------------

*Meanwhile....*

"Did Hyoyeon return to Japan?" Taeyeon asked as she took a bite of her mcmuffin. 

"Yes. She insisted in staying and helping but I told her that she can not stay. This is not her war." Their father relayed his decision to his daughters and Donghae. 

TaeSooBer, Kibum and Donghae did not challenge his decision. "That's great. The last thing I want is for Hyoyeon to be involved in another war. She has been through it once. I rather not have her involved another time." Kibum stated as he took a sip of his water.

"After breakfast, I need to talk to all of you." Jae informed. And even though none of them showed any concerns, the others were honestly anxious to know what Jae had to tell them.

After breakfast....

"I have met with James."

Everyone stared at Jae in suspence and anticipation. He met James??? That was the question in everyone's mind.

"And he is waiting for all of you." Jae said as he stared at TaeSooBer. "He's anticipating your visit. But he's not a patient man."

TaeSooBer and Donghae's eyes hardened at those words. "I can say the same thing about him." Sooyoung bitterly muttered. 

"He already knows our identity. Doesn't he?" Donghae inquired, although he already knew the answer. "What is he planning to do?"

"We fought. I gave him one last chance to redeem himself. But he refused to accept my offer."

"Why would you do that appa? Do you doubt our skills and capability?" Sooyoung asked. 

Jae shook his head. "No. I wanted to save you guys the pain of committing more bloodshed. I know how much you hate the sinful life you lead."

"Regardless, like you have said, our destiny has been set. Our meeting is inevitable." Amber reasoned. 

"And so it is. But I will not let you fight against James until I feel that you are. You will need more practice and training."

"What about the others?" Donghae asked. "How much does he know of the others?"

"If you guys worry that he will use those that you care about to your advantage, you are wrong. He is the kind of man to do such a thing."

"Oh really?" Amber asked, not fully convinced. "He's able to kill our family and you're saying he's not capable of doing the same thing again?"

"But he does know of your loved ones. After all, Yoona and her sisters did work for him."

"Those b***hes!!" Taeyeon hissed in anger. "What can we do then?"

"He won't kill them." Jae began carefully. "But that doesn't mean he will not hurt them."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*1 week later*

Tiffany, Jessica and Krystal had returned to normal activities. They had to...they can't risk any more harm to the company and to their families. But to say that JeTiKrys were not angered and hurt by TaeSooBer's decision will be a lie. 

"Why don't you guys go shopping? It's Saturday." Ms. Hwang suggested with a smile. The whole family knew of the break-ups between Taeny, Soosica and Kryber and had been trying to cheer up their daughters. 

"Yeah. And get some fresh air. Huh? All of you have been working so hard the past few days and deserve a break."

"No. It's alright." Krystal declined. "I have to finish a blueprint."

"I have to finish some project documentations." Jessica reasoned. 

"And I have to make sure that construction of the new pediatric building is going well." Tiffany added with faint smile. "Thanks though."

Mrs. Hwang and Mrs.Jung's smile quickly disappeared and was replaced with that of a frown and narrowed eyes...they were not angry. 

"You guys are going to take a break and that's final!!" Mrs. Jung decided.

"But!"

"No buts! Here I am, forbidding Hana to hang out with her friends and you three, I am advocating to get out and have some fun. How ironic!" Mrs. Hwang angrily reasoned. 

JeTiKrys knew better than to argue against angry mothers. 

"I will call Heechul, Siwon and Taecyeon to accompany you three. Since Jonghyun has to guard Ms. Qian, he is an exception. Do you understand?"

"Yes." JeTiKrys meekly answered. 

"Good. Now that wasn't so hard now was it?" Mrs. Jung asked with a smile, earning a weird look from JeTiKrys. "We did good Hwang."

"We sure did." Ms. Hwang agreed with a wink. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Why couldn't your mom suggest doing something fun? Like paintball?" Siwon suggested as he and Heechul entered the mall with JeTiKrys. 

"Stop complaining Siwon. Just leave if you don't want to be here." Tiffany reasoned as she looked at a pink blouse. "Or be attentive and quiet like Heechul and Taecyeon."

Siwon looked at Heechul who was gushing over a flower-printed shirt with Krystal. He shook his head in disappointment. "Never mind. I sometimes forget that Heechul is not into girls." But the he made eye-contact with Taecyeon who returned his gaze with a 'i'm bored' look.

Tiffany began to chuckle at Siwon's comment but stopped when she felt a strange presence. 

"What's wrong?" Siwon asked as he looked at the direction Tiffany was looking at. 

"Hm. I feel as if someone is watching me." Tiffany reasoned but soon shrugged it off. "Nah. It's probably nothing."

"Hm." Siwon then looked around too. He feels the same way. "Heechul! Taecyeon!!" 

"Yeah?" Heechul scurried over to his friend with Taecyeon  next to him. "What's up?"

"I have a bad feeling. Stay close to the girls."

"Okay. You feel like we're being watched too huh?" 

"Yeah. You felt that too?" 

Heechul nodded his head. "Yeah. Be extra careful."

"Alright. Let's go. Somethign wrong?" Krystal asked as she and Jessica approached Tiffany and the guys. "Why do you guys look so serious?"

"Nothing. Let's go." Taecyeon lied. "Right guys?"

"Yeah." Siwon and Heechul answered together. "Let's go."

Meanwhile...

"They're on the move again boss."

"Good. Don't let them out of sight. Stay low and wait for my order."

"Affirmative."

--------------------------------------------------

"We've been shopping for almost an hour and we didn't even buy much." Jessica complained with a pout. 

"This is 'not much'?" Taecyeon asked in disbelief as he held up 4 bags of clothing. "And don't forget about Tiffany and Krystal's bags." He pointed at the 5 bags that Heechul and Siwon were holding. 

Jessica let out a laugh. "Sorry oppa. I guess for us, it just seem like nothing."

"You think?" Taecyeon joked. He then stopped laughing when he thought he saw someone looking at them. 

"Wae oppa?" Jessica asked, upon seeing the seriousness in Taecyeon's face. 

"Hm. I thought I saw someone looking at us. Must be my imagination."

"Really? It's okay. I've been feeling the same way since we came to the mall."

"You too?"

Jessica nodded her head. "Krystal felt the same way. But it's probably just a malfunction in our sixth sense." Jessica said with a smile. "Let's go in that store now."

And as the girls entered the store, Taecyeon made sure to inform his suspicions to Siwon and Heechul. 

"Perhaps we should leave then." Heechul suggested. "If all of us are feeling like we're not alone, we should leave."

"Yeah. Let's go get the girls and leave." Siwon stated to which the other two did not disobey.

A few minutes later, they exited the store with a confused JeTiKrys. 

"Why do we have to leave now? I still want to shop." Tiffany whined. Not wanting to scare the girls or rather, attract attention from whomever was following them, Siwon and the others had to make up an excuse.

"Ah. We wanted to go eat. Haven't had breakfast." Siwon reasoned with a smile. 

"Oh? Well, before we go, let's go buy a boba drink." Krystal said as she eyed the boba booth not far away. "I'm craving for some."

"Sure." Heechul agreed, but not before taking a quick scan of his surrounding. It was hard to know who was following them with such a big crowd. Anyone there could be an assailant. "Just hurry."

Taecyeon, Siwon and Heechul stayed close to JeTiKrys and pretended like they were not aware of being watch. So they acted normal. But...things don't always work in their favor....

*BANG!!!*

A shot rung out in the mall, causing a ruckus and people to run for their lives.  

"!" Taecyeon, Siwon and Heechul quickly grabbed a hold of JeTiKrys. 

"What is happening?!" Jessica shouted as she was ushered out by Taecyeon. 

"I don't know. But we need to leave now." 

But just as Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal tried to exit the mall, some men in casual clothes were running right toward them.

"They here!" one of the man in jeans and a white shirt yelled. "Catch them!"

"!" Heechul cursed as he and the others ran in the opposite direction to escape. There were so much people that it was hard to move at all. 

"What are we going to do?" Taecyeon frantically asked. "Anyone of these people could be bad."

"Why don't we just fight against them?"  Krystal suggested as she tried to catch her breath. "Running won't solve anything."

Just then, they heard some more shots and a few people around them got shot. 

"Oh my god!" Tiffany exclaimed. "I guess fighting would be hard since we don't have guns!"

"Run. Now." Siwon commanded, as some men realized their location and began chasing them again. "Stay close."

"Siwon-oppa. We have to seperate." Tiffany frantically said as they ran. 

"You're crazy!" Taecyeon asserted. "We don't even know how many men there are!"

"Exactly. But if we seperate, our chances of escaping are better. Or else more people will get hurt." Krystal reasoned. 

"That's crazy!" Heechul opposed as soon as they all hid behind a wall. "We're on the third floor of this mall. Do you know how long we'll last alone?!"

"And we won't know who's bad or not. They're all in casual clothes." Taecyeon reasoned. "We'll just have to use our judgement."

"Okay. Fine. Enough talking. Let's just go." Jessica frantically stated. "Now."

But as soon as they got out of their hiding, another shot was heard in the mall. 

*BANG!*

This caused an even greater ruckus and panic. As a result, JeTiKrys were seperated from Taecyeon, Siwon and Heechul.

And as they all screamed for eachother's name, it made no difference. The crowd was runnign against them in both directions. And as Taecyeon, Siwon and Heechul struggled to reach JeTiKrys, they saw the a group of men approaching them, their hand hiding in their jacket. 

"RUN!!!" Taecyeon, Siwon and Heechul yelled in horror upon recognizing what was going to happen. 

But before Jessica, Tiffany or Krystal could run, they got caught. Three men were pointing a gun right at them. 

"Run and we'll shoot." One of them warned. 

JeTiKrys gulped. They wanted to run but couldn't. 

"NO!!!" JeTiKrys could hear their oppas shouting in the distance. They then saw that some men began to attack their oppas, causing them to be further away.

"Go with us and no one gets hurt." The man to the far left warned. He then pulled the collar of his shirt toward his mouth to speak. "Boss. We have captured-"

JeTiKrys gasped in shock as the men before them widened their eyes and fell down before them. 

Listen to I Hear Your Voice- Circus in Court Strings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF_sVaBtEdk

Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal slowly averted their eyes from the three unconscious men before them to the people that was standing before them.

"Amber?" 

"Taeyeon?"

"Sooyoung?"

The said girls merely walked forward them and handed them a bullet proof jacket. "Put this on. Now." Taeyeon commanded. As soon as JeTiKrys put on the jackets, they waited for further instructions. 

"Let's go. We have to find Siwon and the others." Amber uttered before latching on to Krystal's waist and walking away with Taeny and Soosica following. 

"But-your mask.Why aren't you wearing your mask?" Tiffany asked as she kept up to Taeyeon's pace. 

"No one knows who we are. Don't worry." Taeyeon answered, without looking at Tiffany. "Stay focus."

"How did you find us here?" Jessica asked as they entered a furniture store. Hiding them from the rest of the crowd.

"We followed you." Sooyoung quickly answered. She then pressed on to her earpiece to speak through. "Donghae. How long until the cameras are back on?"

"48 minutes. Hurry." Donghae spoke through all the earpieces. 

"That's more than enough time." Amber retorted. "We need to find Taecyeon and the others." 

"We'll find them." TaeSoo answered before taking out their guns, with Amber doing the same thing. 

"Are you guys going to kill?" Jessica asked apprehensively. 

"If we have to, we will." Taeyeon stoically answered. "Now stay close. And hide behind those who are taller than you." 

"And look out for those who have a red clip on their shirt. Those are the bad guys. Understood?" Sooyoung warned as she spoke to JeTiKrys, who nodded their head.

As soon as those words were given, footsteps could be heard. TaeSooBer immediately readied their guns at the intruders and put a finger to their lips, signaling JeTiKrys to stay quiet. As soon as they footsteps got closer, TaeSooBer quickly grabbed the intruders and pointed their gun at them, only to put it down as soon as they saw who it was. 

"Tiffany! Are you guys okay?" Siwon asked in concern as he checked Tiffany for any injuries. Meanwhile, Heechul and Taecyeon did the same thing with Jessica and Krystal.

"You!" Taecyeon grabbed onto Amber's shirt. "This is all you and your sister's fault!!" But before he could do any thing to Amber, Amber quickly grabbed his hand and pushed him away. 

"Save your strength. We have more pressing matters at this moment."

Sooyoung, Taeyeon, and Amber then took off their jacket that was covering their bullet-proof jacket. They took off the bullet-proof jacket and handed it to the three men. "Wear these. Oh. And take this too." They gave them a gun too. "For protection."

"What do we do now?" Heechul asked as he put on the gear and readied his gun. 

"Taecyeon. You know how to use a gun right?" Jessica asked, a bit skeptically.

"I was in the military Jessica." He said and rolled his eyes. "Did you forget?"

"Oh. My bad." Jessica apologized with a slight smile. "Forgot."

"Okay. Since the three of you are here, the girls will stay with you guys."

"And what about you three?"

"We have approximately 40 minutes left before the security cameras are restored. So we'll leave first and clear the way for all of you. Just follow behind and stay alert." Taeyeon explained.

"Once you guys are out of the mall, you'll be safe." Sooyoung added. "Understand?"

"Yes." 

"Good. Then let's go." But as Amber stood up, someone held on to her wrist. 

"Wae?" Amber asked as she looked at Krystal warily. "We need to go."

"I'll go with you."

Amber widened her eyes. "No.You're not." But Krystal refused to let go of her wrist. "Krystal!"

"We'll come with you." Tiffany reasoned as she held onto Taeyeon's wrist as well. "Right Jessica?"

"Yeah." Jessica answered as she was already holding onto Sooyoung's shirt. "We are going with you."

TaeSooBer looked at the guys for help. "Do something."

As much as Heechul, Siwon and Taecyeon disagreed with the situation, they had no choice. "You guys would do a better job in protecting them."

And one look at JeTiKrys and TaeSooBer knew that they have lost this time. 

"Fine."

TaeSooBer then pulled JeTiKrys toward them and held an arm protectively around their waist. "Stay close and alert."

"Of course. We'll be protecting you too. Right Tiffany and Krystal?" Jessica said with a smile with KrysFany smiling back and tightening their hold on TaeSooBer. "That's right." 

And TaeSooBer could only smile in return, touched by those words. 

"30 minutes!" Donghae's voice echoed from the earpiece, breaking the moment. "The cops are already outside."

"Got it." Taeyeon then looked at the rest with a smirk. "Let's have some fun shall we?" 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So glad to be back....hope you guys enjoyed this update. I'll try to update soon. So...hows all of you huh?