Magic (Part 1)

Phoenix Sisters

Hello my wonderful readers? how are you guys huh? finally have time again..just finished an exam that i think i did not do so well on..so here i am, updating to release my sorrow.:( On the bright side, I'm so happy to be back. Thanks for all the support.

**NO SILENT READERS!!!! just had to make this known..i would appreciate it if  i know my readers. i don't want to have any reader that i'm not aware of so please dont stay silent. I want to know all of you who support me.:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"TAY!!!!!" Before Taeyeon can react, she found two short arms around her legs. Hana was looking up at her with puppy eyes. But when she saw Amber and Sooyoung, she let go of Taeyeon and charged right at Soober. Taeyeon took this chance to notice two men in their late 50s chatting with Tiffany. "Hmm..one must be her dad." Taeyeon then took out her cellphone to check the time. "9:30pm. Hmm...not good. I need to leave as soon as possible."

Meanwhile....

"Ahjusshi!!! Soot!!!!" Hana screamed as she trapped the both of them in a tight hug.

"Nice to see you too Hana." Amber responded with a smile.

"Same here. Enjoying your birthday so far?" Sooyuong said with a wide smile. Jessica noticed how Sooyoung behaved toward Hana, and was quite confused as to how Hana knew her. Thankfully, Krystal came to the rescue.

" Unnie, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, and Amber were the "best friends" Hana is always bragging about. So my advice is that you treat them nice or else Hana will not forgive you." Krystal said with a playful tone. Jessica just scoffed it off. "Yeah right. Who's bigger? Me or Hana?" Jessica mockingly retorted.

"Jessica? I hear that you were being mean to Soot." Jessica stopped her talk with Krystal and turned to see a "I'm mad at you" look from her baby cousin. 

"What? No!! Me and Sooyoung did nothing at all. In fact, she and I were just playing around." Jessica made up an excuse that will hopefully calm the birthday girl down. Jessica breathed a sigh of relief when Hana's face lit up.

"That's good. I don't want you to fight with her." And with that statement, Hana turned her attention to a man that was standing next to Tiffany.

"Not so tough huh?" Krystal whispered to Jessica with a laugh after witnessing what happened with Hana. "Shut Up!" Jessica angrily retorted before walking to Tiffany.

"Hey Krystal. Who are they?" Amber asked as she approached Krystal. Taeyeon and Sooyoung were conversing with the two men, Tiffany, and Hana. Jessica just looked angry.

"Why don't we find out?" Krystal then unconsciously held Amber's hand and led her to the group. Amber, on the other hand, did not mind at all.

>listen Illjimae ost: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j10FFXTOZY&feature=related

"Wow Krystal. We just met yesterday and we're already so close. Don't you think its a little too fast?" Krystal turned to face Amber when she heard this and realized the reason behind Amber's statement. Krystal quickly let go of her hand, but not quick enough to escape Tiffany's eye.

"PDA already you two?"  Tiffany teased, earning a laughter from everyone else, except for Taeyeon. Taeyeon's reaction was quite different, and Amber could see her short, older sister looking at her with a straight face.

Amber began to panic. "No!! Taeyeon its not what you think it is. I was just teasing her. Nothing happened." Amber was talking fast. She only stopped when Jessica came over to calm her down.

Jessica looked at Taeyeon who shrugged her shoulders and continued conversing with the two men.

"Why are you so scared of her?" Jessica inquired. "All she did was look at you and you get all defensive. You're weird Amber, but cool." Jessica said with warm smile.

Amber sheepishly smiled back but soon stopped when a certain someone joined in her conversation with Jessica.
 

"You know what Amber? From my expertise on psychology, I would have to say you getting all defensive is to hide the fact that you and Krystal..." Sooyoung stopped and looked at Krystal, who immediately avoided eye contact and looked elsewhere. Sooyoung then turned her attention back to Amber. "...already had PDA!"

Upon hearing this, Sooyoung quickly felt pain on her head. She looked to see Jessica and Krystal looking at her with angry expressions and crossed arms.

"Hey! My baby cousin is here so no ual comments please!" Jessica bitterly said, loud enough for Sooyoung to hear but quiet enough to avoid unwanted attention from the rest of the people in the backyard.

"What the-Ok!! I had no intentions of going ual here you ert!" Sooyoung countered back.

"Hey! 'She's right. You need to know your limits." Krytal added with a cold look. Sooyoung got the hint and was forced to give up a hopeless argument.

"Fine. Both of you win. Geez. Amber, good luck with Krystal." Sooyoung said as she gave Amber a pitiful look. Amber just gave her mock smile back.

"That's why you keep getting hit. You ask for it." Sooyoung just ignored Amber, while the Jung sisters returned to conversing with the Tiffany, Taeyeon, and the two men. Sooyoung and Amber later joined them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Tae! who are they?" Amber nudged Taeyeon teh moment she and Sooyoung joined Taeyeon. Taeyeon just shrugged her shoulders. "Don't know. They haven't introduced themselves to us yet." Taeyeon whispered back.

"What?! I thought  you guys were introducing eachother and this whole time you weren't? What the hell were you guys doing then? Drinking tea?!" Sooyoung irritatedly asked back.

"Well if you want to know so much Ms. PMS! Why don't you ask them yourself?" Taeyeon hissed. 

"Gladly." And with that last word, Sooyoung introduced herself.

"Excuse me? It's nice to meet you. I'm Choi Sooyoung, a friend of Hana." Sooyoung then shook two men's hand.

One man was bald and had glasses while the other one black and white hair.

The bald man introduced himself first. "Oh. Sorry. Been so busy talking with my daughters and brother-in-law that i forgot basic courtesy. My name is Hwang Jooyoung."

Next was the man with black and white hair. "I apologize too. My name is Jung Jiwoo.  Nice to meet you." He said with a wide smile.

"It's okay. Oh! and these two right here are my sisters." Sooyoung continued. Jessica stared at Sooyoung the whole time. "She talks so much."

Amber shook their hands and introduced herself. However, when it got to Taeyeon, she bowed instead. (A/N: Tiffany is so lucky to have held Taeyeon's hand. :) you better be grateful Tiffany.:p) However, the two men didn't mind and bowed in return.

"Tay!!! Where's my gift? Soot and Ahjusshi already gave me thier gift. Where's yours?" Hana asked with a cute pout. Hana then showed Taeyeon what Sooyoung and Amber gave her. Soober bought her 2 V.I.P. tickets to a Justin Bieber concert being held next month in Seoul.(A/N: yes...i'm a beiber fan and i'm just making up the concert location.lol...) Hana was beaming with happiness when she showed her tickets to Taeyeon.

"Oh yes...you must be the magician right? She wanted to come earlier but we were held up with some business discussions and came late.We apologize again."

Taeyeon slowly shook her in disagreement. " It's alright Mr. Hwang. Besides, your daughter kept me company the whole time." Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon's words. It's true though, she was there the whole time trying to get Taeyeon's name!

"It was worth it." Tiffany responded with another of her eyesmles. Taeyeon immediately turned to look at Tiffany. "She's so straightforward." Taeyeon thought to herself but it wasn't long before she was interrupted.

"Okay then, its settled. Let's see your gift Ms. Kim." Taeyeon nodded her head in agreement after Mr. Jung spoke.

"Oh Daddy!! you are going to love this! Tay is the best in magic!!"" Hana began rambling and didn't stop until Taeyeon spoked to her.

"Hana? Are you ready?" Taeyeon asked. Hana nodded her head. "Okay, but I need a volunteer first. you know a magician can't perform without her assistant right? I need three volunteers ok?" Taeyeon asked as she look at the excited Hana. Hana nodded her head again.

"oooooo!! pick me! pick me!" Taeyeon turned to see an excited Krystal jumping up and down. Krystal has never seen live magic and being an assistant wil be a great memory. Taeyeon agreed and asked Krystal to come over. As soon as Krystal came close enough, Taeyeon began the show.

" Okay Krystal. Out of all the cards you see here, pick one and remember the number on the card." Taeyeon commanded while Krystal nodded her head to show she understood. Taeyeon then put the deck of cards back into her jacket pocket. Taeyeon then walked to Krystal, showed that she indeed had nothing on her hands, and then reached behind Krystal's ear.  Everybody look at Tayeon in astonishment when she took out $2 dollars. Krystal was amazed herself.

"Was the number on your card a 2?" Taeyeon asked. Krystal nodded her head.

"Okay. Thanks Krystal. You can go back to your place. Please choose the next volunteer for me." Taeyeon then took the $2 dollars and gave it to Hana.

"Don't lose this." Hana nodded her head multiples time and tightly held on to the money.

>listen Goong: Dancing Teddy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhmE0V0J5E0

"Okay...i choose...hmmm...Sooyoung!" Sooyoung had a terrified look the moment she heard her name.

"Bwho!! why me? Krystal have you lost your mind!! I'm not going to live if I'm her assistant." Sooyoung tried reasoning, hoping Krystal will understand. Krystal, however, refused to change her choice.

"Soo! Come here now!" Taeyeon's voice bellowed and Sooyoung had no choice but to concede.

"Please don't hurt me like you did the last time I volunteered." sooyoung pleaded as she had her eyes close. Taeyeon just rolled her eyes at her sister's childish actions. Everyone else let out a small giggle.

"Dont' worry. Keep your eyes close Soo. Don't open them. Give me your hand." Sooyoung nodded her head and took a gulp before raising her hand to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon took Sooyoung's hand and got out a lighter and a small candle. "Keep your hand out Sooyoung. Don't Move!" Taeyeon commanded before lighting the candle. Taeyeon then tipped the candle so that the wax would drip. Everybody held thier breath, except for Sooyoung who didn't know what was happening.

"Why is everyone so quiet? What's going on?" Sooyoung was about to open her eyes but was immediately told to shut them again by Taeyeon. Sooyoung complied.

Taeyeon held the candle in mid-air. Yep, she was going to drop it onto Sooyoung's hand. She then showed everyone that her free hand was empty, and then she dipped the candle low enough so that the melted wax can be seen. Somehow, by instinct or something, Sooyoung opened her eyes and saw what was happening.

"Tae!What are you doing? You said you won't hurt me-" But she was cut off by Taeyeon's stare. Taeyeon never let sooyoung's hand go. Sooyoung saw candle and began to think to herself: "Great! now she's going to burn me! What did I do to deserve such cruelty?"

Sooyoung then closed her eyes and waited for the pain, but it never came. All she heard was "Oh my god!" and "How did she do that?" She re-opened her eyes and saw that Taeyeon had somehow caught the candle that would have fallen onto  her palm and quickly changed it to purple and blue confetti, Hana's favorite colors.

While everyone else was cheering, Sooyoung slowly sinked down onto the grass. She was just too happy to be unharmed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"you alright?" Jessica asked.

Sooyoung looked at Jessica and gave a slight smile.

"Good! Because for awhile there I thought you were going to faint." Jessica explained.

Sooyoung snickered. "Are you worried? don't worry. I'm not that week Jessica." Jessica did not enjoy Sooyoung's witty remarks at all.

"You know what?! I wished Taeyeon did burn you with the candle!" And with that last interjection, Jessica stomped back to her original place. Sooyoung just laughed. "She is so fun to tease."

*Meanwhile...

"Sooyoung. Pick the last person." Sooyoung was more than happy to pick the last person. Besides, as long as she wasn't at the stake anymore, she was happy. Sooyoung looked at everyone, from Mr. Jung to Mr.Hwang, and then Amber, to Tiffany..and then...Jessica. Sooyong showed an evil smile before speaking.

"Alright. The person I choose is...."

"Hurry up Soo." Taeyeon demanded. Sooyoung ignored her sister, not taking her eyes off a certain someone.

"...Tiffany."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was that huh? good...the magic is not done yet my fellow readers. What will happen next? what will be the last trick? What will be Hana's real gift? What will Taeyeon do with Tiffany? Not so much Kryber but I will be sure to add more of them in the next chappie. Thank you..don't forget to leave comments. Thanks for the support everyone.:)