Confessions Are to Be Repeated....

Phoenix Sisters

“Fiancee?” Tiffany repeated out of shock. “She-she’s married?”

 

Taeyeon didn’t look at Tiffany nor did she speak, she just nodded her head. “Yes. Fiancee.” Taeyeon confirmed.

 

Tiffany sighed and was really sad to hear that Taeyeon, the person she likes a lot and have grown to even love, has a spouse. So Tiffany faked a smile.

 

“Congratulations Tae-tae. Why didn’t you tell me you were married?” Tiffany then playfully shoved Taeyeon gently. “I wouldn’t have had to try so hard then.”

 

“I was engaged, not married.” Taeyeon corrected with a sad expression. Tiffany noticed this and was a little confused.

 

“That’s great news as well. When will the wedding be held?”

 

Taeyeon stood up and walked away from Tiffany, her back facing Tiffany. “There won’t be a wedding.” Taeyeon answered solemnly.

 

“What? why?” Tiffany asked and stood behind Taeyeon. “Did she find out about me? Don’t worry. I’ll explain everything to her and tell her it was a one-sided affection. I’m sorry Tae-”

 

“It’s not your fault Tiffany.”

 

“But you said there won’t be a wedding. I’m sorry if I caused you pain and hurt Taeyeon. I really didn’t know you were engaged.” Tiffany said sadly and looked down on the ground. Tiffany then saw a pair of feet in front of her.

 

“Look at me Tiffany.” Tiffany was a bit teary. She couldn’t help but feel guilty that she ruined the happiness of the person she loves.

 

“No.” Tiffany answered and shook her head. Taeyeon smiled a bit at Tiffany’s reply and lifted Tiffany’s face with her finger.

 

“Why are you crying?” Taeyeon asked. Tiffany shook her head and looked away, so Taeyeon hugged her to comfort her.

 

“I’m just really angry at myself. If I didn’t keep on pursuing you, perhaps things would’ve been different. I was being too selfish.” Tiffany answered dejectedly, although she was hurting and was sniffing a bit.

 

“Tiffany, I said Sun-kyu was my fiancée.” Taeyeon explained and rubbed Tiffany’s back leisurely. “I’m not married.”

 

Tiffany immediately looked up at Taeyeon, with her eyes a little red. “What do you mean? So you guys already broke up? Oh my god, I feel even worse.” Tiffany buried her face deeper in Taeyeon’s chest. Taeyeon got a little irritated since Tiffany was still misunderstanding the situation.

 

“Tiffany. Listen to me carefully: Sun-kyu and I never got married. We were engaged but as for marriage, it never happened.” Taeyeon explained sadly and let go of Tiffany.

 

Tiffany started to have some new thoughts but she didn’t want to just blurt out what she had concluded from Taeyeon’s explanations. So she played it safe. “What happened then?”

 

“It’s best that you don’t know Tiffany. Just know that you are innocent and you did nothing wrong. Enough of me for today. Let’s focus on you.” Taeyeon said with a smile. Tiffany felt better but sensed that Sun-kyu was a sensitive topic for Taeyeon and knew better than to force Taeyeon to tell her about her past. She will wait until Taeyeon is ready.

 

“Alright. But just to make sure….you’re single right?” Tiffany asked shyly. Taeyeon chuckled a bit before answering.

 

“Yes Fany-ah. I’m single but I don’t know for how long.”

 

“WHAT? Why do you say that?”

 

“Because-” Taeyeon then leaned in close to Tiffany’s face, only leaving a small gap. Tiffany gulped. Taeyeon then grabbed Tiffany’s hand and held it to her chest. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon confusingly. “-you already made your marked in my heart. Did you forget?”

 

Tiffany blushed madly and shook her head. She was so touched at Taeyeon’s words she didn’t know what to say. Taeyeon then retreated so she can see Tiffany’s reaction.

 

“Sorry. I was being too cheesy huh? Did I make you uncomfortable? If I said or did anything wrong, please forgive me.” Taeyeon quickly said as she scratched her arms nervously. Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon and quickly pecked Taeyeon’s cheeks. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany with eyes wide opened.

 

“Let’s go find the others Tae-tae. And you did nothing wrong.” Tiffany said with her famous eyesmile. She then held out her hand to Taeyeon. “Shall we go?”

 

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany then to Tiffany’s hand that was held out. Taeyeon then smiled and intertwined their hands together.

 

“Yes. Let’s go Tiffany.”

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

“Where did you go Sunny?” Yoona asked as she cleaned her gun attentively and slowly. Sunny took a seat on the leather couch and closed her eyes.

 

“I went to the mall and met Taeyeon.”

 

Just then Hyuna entered the living room in her shorts and tank top. “Ah! A shower after killing is the best. So unnie, did you follow Taeyeon or something?”

 

Sunny glared at her sister. “I didn’t stalk her if that’s what you are trying to imply. It was a coincidence.”

 

“Then why were you there in the first place?” Yoona asked and put down her gun. “It’s not like you to suddenly show up at the same place like Taeyeon.”

 

“I had someone do a background check on Tiffany Hwang for me. And the mall happened to be the place that my informant saw her.”

 

“Oh..looks like someone has competition?” Hyuna said with sneer, much to the dismay of Sunny.

 

“Tiffany Hwang is nothing compared to me. She’s just a rebound.”

 

“I doubt it.” Yoona said truthfully and reassembled her gun together. “If she was just a rebound, you wouldn’t have done a background check nor would you have confronted them.”

 

Sunny opened her eyes and looked at Yoona wearily and angrily. “None of your business Yoona. I know what I’m doing.”

 

Hyuna looked at Sunny then at Yoona and she smiled to herself. “Both of you are being ridiculous.”

 

“What do you know Hyuna?” Sunny argued.

 

“I know enough. I know that Tiffany is not a rebound and I know that Jessica is a really important person to Sooyoung. Do I need to say more?”

 

Yoona stood up, not looking at her sisters. “I’m going out.” She then left, not waiting for her sisters’ replies.

 

“So Sunny, what are you going to do?” Hyuna asked provocatively after Yoona left. “Are you going to repeat history with Taeyeon’s new love interest?”

 

Sunny smirked at Hyuna’s statement. “That’s for me to know and for all of you to find out.”

 

Hyuna shrugged. “Well, I hope you don’t repeat history since it did more damage then good for the both of you. However, that’s just my opinion. Anyhow, I’m going to call it a night. Had a long day.”

 

Sunny looked at her sister with interest. “Long day? With who? Amber?”

 

Hyuna shook her head and stood up. “Someone like that. Good night.”

 

“Night.” After Hyuna left, Sunny was the only one left in the living room.

 

“Sun-kyu, let’s see what happens next to your precious Taengoo.” Sunny said with a smirk. “This is going to be a fun game.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona was walking aimlessly in the night. All around her were couples that were happy, on dates or kissing in front of her.

 

“Psh! Lousy teenagers.” Yoona yelled aloud and continued to walk. It was a cold night but stars were evident and Yoona enjoyed the view. She was walking, enjoying herself and being relaxed until someone bumped into her.

 

“I’m sorry!” a man’s voice apologized as he frantically wiped off the coffee stain on her jacket with his handkerchief. Yoona took the handkerchief and wiped herself since she was feeling a little uncomfortable.

 

“It’s okay.” Yoona said with a smile and looked at the person. He was tall and quite muscular. He had a chiseled look and he was pretty good looking. The man smiled and bowed.

 

“Once again I apologize. I tried to answer a phone call and didn’t see you. Please forgive me.”

 

Yoona was surprised at this man’s politeness. “Um—I already told you its okay.” The man smiled and let out a shy chuckle.

 

“That’s good because its quite embarrassing.”

 

“As long as you know you did wrong and apologized, I forgive you.” Yoona said with a smile. “Anyways, I have to go so have a nice night.”

 

The man looked at Yoona and smiled. “Okay. You have a good night.” Yoona nodded her head and walked past the man to continue her stroll. When Yoona disappeared, the man sighed to himself in relief.

 

Just then he received a phone call. He saw the caller id and took a breath before answering.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“TAECYEON! Does it take you 2 hours to buy me coffee?!” Taecyeon flinched at his friend’s loud voice.

 

“Heechul! It’s only been 20 minutes. Quit exaggerating or else I will not buy you anything!” Taecyeon yelled back. He then heard some Heechul grumbling and mumbling in the background.

 

“Fine. I’m sorry. Can you hurry up then? I need my caffeine.” Heechul pleaded and Taecyeon can imagine his friend’s aegyo and it terrified Taecyeon.

 

“I had a little problem along the way. I’ll be there in 15 minutes.”

 

“I don’t care. Just hurry. Bye!” Heechul then hung up.

 

“Psh! So rude!” Taecyeon then rushed back to the café to buy another coffee.

 

“I hope I meet her again. But then again, what are the odds of that happening?” Taecyeon thought to himself as he drove back to Heechul’s apartment.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“So are two official?” Jessica asked her sister the moment Sooyoung and Amber left to the bathroom. SooSica and KryBer met each other outside of the mall.

 

Krystal nodded happily. “Yeah. She asked me out today in the mall. In front of an audience!! Ekkk!!” Krystal squealed happily, causing Jessica to laugh.

 

“Congrats. I’m so happy for you. You guys didn’t kiss yet right?”

 

Krystal smacked her sister’s arm. “Yah! That’s personal!”

 

Jessica giggled and ruffled her sister’s hair. “Arasso! Just keep your hormones under control.”

 

Krystal rolled her eyes. “Whatever. How about you and Sooyoung? Did you confess?”

 

Jessica smiled shyly and nodded her head.

 

“OMG!!! What happened? What did she say?”

 

Jessica’s smile quickly faded. “She didn’t say anything. She just kept quiet until Amber called her to meet you guys here. So I don’t know how she feels.”

 

Krystal looked at her sister, a little puzzled. “Didn’t you say Sooyoung confessed to loving you?”

 

“She did but I guess after what I did to her, she realized how horrible I was and had a change of heart. Not that I blame her though.” Jessica admitted sadly and dejectedly. She was really sad.

 

“Who had a change of heart?” Sooyoung voice suddenly intervened, catching JeKrys by surprise.

 

Jessica kept quiet while Krystal immediately tried to get rid of the awkwardness. “Nothing. So is Tiffany and Taeyeon coming?”

 

Sooyoung diverted her attention to Krystal and smiled. “Taeyeon texted Amber and I that she’s taking Tiffany home first since it was getting late. Since she took my car, I guess we’ll all go on our own tonight.”

 

Krystal was estatic. “Cheongmal?! Where’s my servant then?”

 

“You mean your girlfriend? She’s still inside buying some ‘Oh Yes’ cakes.”

 

Krystal blushed a little upon hearing that Amber was her girlfriend from Sooyoung. “Alright then. So I’ll see both of you guys later? I’ll go find Amber. Bye!” Krystal then looked at Jessica and mouthed a ‘hwaiting’ to her sister.

 

Sooyoung waved goodbye to Krystal happily and turned back to Jessica.

 

“You ready to leave Ms. Jung?” Jessica looked at Sooyoung in disbelief.

 

“Yah! I told you to stop calling me that!” Jessica yelled back annoyingly. Sooyoung giggled to herself but suddenly covered . She remembered what Jessica did in the mall and didn’t want the same thing to happen twice.

 

“Sorry. I won’t laugh anymore. Come on, I’ll take you home.” Sooyoung offered and held out her hand. Jessica, who was still sitting on the bench, ignored Sooyoung. Sooyoung took a peek at Jessica and smiled to herself. “Such a kid. I bet Hana is more mature than her.”

 

“Wae? Why are you smiling to yourself like an idiot?” Jessica asked.

 

Sooyoung looked back down at Jessica and retreated her hand. “Nothing. I just realized you’re really immature sometimes.”

 

“Bwohl? Immature? I am not.” Jessica argued back and stood up. “I’m really mature.”

 

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. “Whatever you say Ms. Jung.”

 

“Yah!”

 

“What?!”

 

“Nevermind!”

 

“Okay!” Sooyoung yelled back and left first, leaving Jessica behind.

 

“Hey! Wait for me!” Jessica shouted and ran after Sooyoung. Jessica walked fast just to catch up to Sooyoung’s long strides.

 

“Are you mad?”

 

“Hmmm.” Sooyoung groaned.

 

“Sooyoung. Don’t be mad.” Jessica pleaded. Sooyoung then stopped in her tracks and turned around to face Jessica seriously.

 

“I really don’t know why you are so concern about how I feel about you.”

 

“What-what do you mean?” Jessica asked back quite puzzled. She had just confessed earlier didn’t she?

 

Sooyoung crossed her arms and looked at Jessica intently. “Would you like to go somewhere with me Ms. Jung?”

 

“Don’t call me Ms. Jung.”

 

“You’re my boss. I have to call you that.” Sooyoung said and avoided Jessica’s hurt expression.

 

“You’re right. I don’t deserve your forgiveness.” Jessica mumbled sadly. Sooyoung took a glance at Jessica and smiled. However, right when Jessica raised her head, Sooyoung put up a stone expression again.

 

“Ahem! I asked you if you wanted to go somewhere with me. Yes or no?”

 

“…”

 

“No? Fine. I’ll drop you off at home and go with the café waitress.” Sooyoung lied but she knew Jessica would take the bait.

 

“NOOO!! I’ll go with you. Let’s go!” Jessica then dragged Sooyoung to her car. “You drive.” Jessica then entered the passenger side, not seeing the smile plastered on Sooyoung’s face.

 

“Works every time.” Sooyoung mumbled to herself happily before entering the car and driving off.

-------------------------------------------------

 

“Stupid tomboy!” Jonghyun yelled aloud as he walked in the streets. It was only 8pm but he finished his work early and was allowed to leave.

 

“Oppa! What are you doing here?” Jonghyun looked up and saw one of his one-night stands linking her arms with his.

 

“Hye-mi?”

 

“Ne. It’s me oppa. I missed you so much. Especially at night.” Hye-mi whispered the last part seductively. Jonghyun shoved Hye-mi off him.

 

“Get away from me! I’m in no mood to play with you!” Jonghyun yelled and walked away angrily.

 

“OPPAAA!!!” Hye-mi shouted but Jonghyun just ignored her.

 

“Damn! How did I get myself tangled with her?” He asked himself. He wasn’t paying attention to where he was going and bumped into someone.

 

“Hey! Watch where you’re going!!”

 

“Excuse you? I think you’re the one who needs to be careful.”

 

That voice sounds too familiar. It sounded a lot like-

 

“Krystal?”

 

Krystal smiled down at Jonghyun and held out her hand to help him up. “Well oppa, are you going to leave me hanging?”

 

Jonghyun smiled back and got back up with the help of Krystal. “Thanks Krystal. But why are you here?”

 

“Ahh…I’m waiting for someone. I just came back from the mall with Jessica and Tiffany. But then I’m with someone else.”

“I see. Listen Krystal. I want to apologize for my rude behavior toward you.”

 

“It’s okay. Its just how you are, although you are quite annoying when you are mad.”

 

Jonghyun laughed sheepishly. “Mianhe. But have you thought about what I told you before?”

 

Krystal looked at Jonghyun with an eyebrow raised and thought about what Jonghyun meant. “What are you talking about Jonghyun?”

 

Jonghyun sighed. “My confession to you. Will you give me a chance?”

 

“Jonghyun. You’re a nice guy and any girl would be lucky to have you if you weren’t a player.” Krystal began but when she saw Jonghyun hand gestures, she stopped.

 

“But I’m not like that anymore Krystal. I only did that because I didn’t think I would actually like someone sincerely. But you’re different.”

 

Krystal smiled at Jonghyun’s confession. “Jonghyun, I’m glad that I was able to have that effect on you but my answer is the same.”

 

Jonghyun felt crushed. “Why? Is it because of that tomboy?”

 

Krystal nodded her head. “Yes. I like Amber. And I hope that one day you will find someone who will love you back. But as for me, I will always see you as an older brother. I’m sorry.” Krystal turned to leave but Jonghyun grabbed her wrist.

 

“No! Why Amber?!! What does she have that I don’t? Why do you choose her over me?!! WHY??!!!” Jonghyun was literally screaming now, attracting attention from people walking by. Krystal tried to get away from Jonghyun’s grip.

 

“Jonghyun. You’re hurting me. Let me go. I don’t want to hurt you.”

 

Jonghyun scoffed. “You’re hurting me already by choosing Amber.” However, right after those words left his mouth, Krystal immediately grabbed Jonghyun’s hand and twisted it, making  him groan in pain. He looked up at Krystal with hurt.

 

“I will treat you better than she can Krystal. Just give me a chance. I sincerely like you.”

 

Krystal shook her head. “You don’t like me nor do you love me. You just think you do because I was the first person to reject your advances. I can’t accept your feelings.”

 

Jonghyun stood up and took deep breaths. “Fine. I guess I’ll just have to prove to you that Amber is a waste of your time and doesn’t deserve you. You’ll come to me.”

 

“I disagree.” Jonghyun and Krystal turned around to see Amber staring at them attentively.

 

“Amber.” Krystal called softly. However, Amber just walked past Krystal and stood in front of Jonghyun. Both were having a standoff.

 

“What makes you think Krystal will reciprocate your feelings?” Amber asked casually, her hands in her pockets. Jonghyun glared at her.

 

“She would have fallen for me but you had to enter the picture Amber Liu. It’s your fault.”

 

Amber looked at Jonghyun attentively and let out a low chuckle. This angered Jonghyun even more.

 

“What’s so funny huh? You laughing at my feelings?” Jonghyun questioned, clenching his fists.

 

“No. I do not laugh at people’s feelings. I respect others, despite what they have done to me. However, you are a selfish person Jonghyun. I laugh because I want you to understand how it feels to disregard a person’s feelings.”

 

Jonghyun and Krystal were shocked at Amber’s statement. Krystal quickly walked over to  Amber and held her arm. “Am. Don’t do this. Let’s just go.” However, Amber stayed still.

 

“Amber Liu! You take back your words or else I’ll make you regret.” Jonghyun threatened. Krystal was a little frightened and didn’t want a fight to break out.

 

“You can not force someone to love you Jonghyun. Krystal has the right to choose who she loves and who is worth her time. You need to respect her decision.” Amber retorted in a calm manner. Krsytal was quite surprised. She saw a side of Amber that she never saw before. Amber was calm, yet really mature at this point.

 

“You’re wrong! It’s all your fault Krystal doesn’t like me!” Jonghyun shouted out of anger and tried to punch Amber but Amber was too quick and dodged the hit.

 

“I do not want to fight you Jonghyun. We will talk when you have calm down. Let’s go Krystal.” Amber then intertwined her hands with Krystal and both of them walked away together.

 

“I never lose. Wait and see Amber. Krystal will be mine. Whether or not you like it.” Jonghyun confidently declared with fiery eyes.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Where are you taking me?” Jessica asked and looked outside the car window. All she saw was darkness and trees.

 

“Don’t worry. You’ll know in a bit.” Sooyoung answered with a smile. Jessica kept quiet after having Sooyoung’s assurance.

 

After 10 more minutes, both of them finally arrived at their destination.

 

“Where is this place?” Jessica asked as soon as she got out and scanned her surrounding. “It’s so dark here.”

 

Sooyoung walked over to Jessica and looked around as well. “Hold my hand. I want to take you somewhere.” Sooyoung then held out her hand. Jessica just looked at Sooyoung, unsure of her intentions.

 

Listen 4MEN-Tok Tok Tok: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNsyd8Itzqg&feature=related

 

“Do you really think I will do something bad to you?” Sooyoung asked with a smile. Jessica sighed and held Sooyoung’s hand.

 

“Don’t do anything funny Giant. Or you’ll be crippled for the rest of your life.”

 

“Understood. Now let’s go.” Sooyoung then led Jessica to a hill that eventually opened up to a little valley. Jessica was so engrossed in looking at her surroundings that she didn’t even know Sooyoung stopped.

 

“Oof! Yah! You could’ve given me a warning before stopping.” Jessica lectured and rubbed her head.

 

“Sorry. Sit down.” Jessica then realized that she was standing under a tree.

 

“Where are we?” Jessica asked and took a seat as well under the tree.

 

“My secret garden.” Sooyoung replied with a smile. Jessica giggled at Sooyoung’s reply.

 

“Secret garden? Then where’s Hyun bin?” Jessica teased, much to Sooyoung’s

 

“Hahaha. Funny.” Sooyoung answered sarcastically. Jessica giggled as well and looked up to the sky.

 

“So many stars! It’s so nice!!” She yelled in happiness. Jessica doesn’t get to see so much stars in the city.

 

“Of course it is. That’s why I like coming here at night time. There are so many stars here that just makes me feel peaceful when I’m having a hard time.”

 

“Nice place. You come here a lot huh?” Jessica inquired and sat in Indian style.

 

Sooyoung nodded her head. “Yeah. I come here alone. No one else knows about this place but me…and now you.”

 

Jessica was surprised. “Cheongmal? Why is that?”

 

“Just wanted to share it with you. That’s all.” Although this place was one of Sooyoung’s sacred location to practice her martial arts, she was careful enough to bring Jessica to this place. Besides, as an assassin, she knew to take precautions. She had a separate area for her martial arts.

 

“I see.” Jessica responded and looked up again at the stars. Both were just staring at the sky until Jessica decided to break the silence.

 

“Sooyoung?”

 

“Hm?”

 

“About what happened today at the mall…” Jessica turned to look around and found Sooyoung looking back at her as well. Jessica gathered her courage before continuing. “…I was serious when I said I like you.”

 

Sooyoung quickly stood up after hearing Jessica’s confession again. Jessica panicked and stood up as well.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

Sooyoung turned back around to face Jessica. “Are you playing with me?”

 

Jessica gasped. “No. Why would you think that?”

 

Sooyoung looked away, not wanting to make eye contact. “I have feelings too. I don’t want you to say those things to me when you still like Yuri.”

 

Jessica took a hold of Sooyoung’s hands and looked into her eyes. “Choi. Sooyoung. I really, really like you. Not as a friend, but as a woman. I admit that at first I was confused but after you wanted to end the contract, I realized that my feelings for you were more than just a friend. I really like you Sooyoung. Yuri and I are over. Please believe me.”

 

Sooyoung looked at Jessica. “Are you sure about this Jessica? This isn’t a one-sided love right?”

 

Jessica nodded her head and cupped Sooyoung’s face with both of her hands. “No. And I don’t care about your status or your wealth. I like you Sooyoung. Do you feel the same way?”

 

Sooyoung wrapped her arms around Jessica waist and smiled down at Jessica. “Just so you know, I never had a change of heart.”  Jessica was a little surprised that Sooyoung heard her talk with Krystal earlier. Sooyoung then pulled Jessica closer. Jessica’s hands were now resting on Sooyoung’s shoulders. “And I really, really, really, like you a lot too…Jessica Jung.” Jessica was so happy to hear Sooyoung’s confession that she hugged Sooyoung tightly.

 

“Can’t-can’t breathe Jess-Jessica.” Sooyoung struggled to get those words out. Jessica smiled sheepishly and loosened the hug a bit.

 

“You’re mine Sooyoungie.” Jessica mumbled onto Sooyoung’s chest with a smile.

 

Sooyoung giggled and decided to have some fun with Jessica. “What about the waitress?”

 

Jessica glared at Sooyoung. “Do you want to die?” She threatened. Sooyoung chuckled at Jessica’s jealousy and hugged Jessica tightly.

 

“I was just kidding Ms. Jelly. I’m all yours.”

 

“Good answer.” Jessica answered with a smile and snuggled closer to Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung grinned and took in Jessica’s warmth. She was so happy at that moment with Jessica and glad that her new found love wasn’t one sided. Suddenly, a breeze was felt and Sooyoung smiled wider as she held on to Jessica.

 

“Thank you Seohyun.” Sooyoung thought to herself and looked at the stars. “Thank you so much.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Amber and Krystal had just arrived at the mansion.

 

“Amber, can I drive the motorcycle next time?” Krystal asked with aegyo. Amber vigorously shook her head.

 

“No! Not after the prank you pulled on me last time. I was really nervous when you told me you drove into the ocean.”

 

Krystal laughed and clapped her hands. “But-I couldn’t help it. I won’t do it again. I promise.”

 

Amber smiled upon seeing Krystal’s happy stature and leaned in to peck Krystal’s cheeks. When Amber retreated, she saw Krystal’s surprised expression.

 

“Sorry. I couldn’t help it too. You were just too cute.” Amber explained and pinched Krystals cheeks playfully.

“Yah! I’m not cute. I’m y and pretty.” Krystal reasoned with a pout.  Amber looked at her girlfriend amusingly and nodded her head.

 

“Arasso. You’re my cute, y, and pretty girlfriend. Happy?” Krystal grinned and nodded her head vigorously.

 

“Aigoo. What am I going to do with you?” Amber asked and patted Krystal’s head.

 

Krystal pretended to be in thoughts. “I know. You can spoil me.”

 

“Isn’t that what a servant does for her princess already?” Amber asked with a wink, making Krystal blush a little. “Come on, you need to go in. It’s getting late. I don’t want your parents to lecture you.”

 

Krystal turned around and stared at Amber angrily. “I’m not a child anymore Amber. They won’t do that to me.”

 

Amber gave Krystal a smile. “I know you’re not a child anymore. But your parents will always be worried for you until they see you at home safe and sound. Even as parents with adult children, they still care about you a lot you know?”

 

Krystal didn’t know what to say to Amber. She has seen two new sides to Amber today and she would be lying if she wasn’t impressed.

 

“You never fail to surprise me Amber.” Krystal said with a smirk.

 

“Really? That’s something new.”

 

“It’s a compliment.”

 

Amber looked at Krystal and rubbed Krystal’s face gently with her hand. “I can’t believe we’re really dating. It’s seems so surreal.”

 

Krystal held Amber’s hand and looked at her girlfriend with curiousity. “Why do you say that? I’m sure you had other girlfriends before me.”

 

Amber shook her head dejectedly. “No. People say they like me but they only used me for their own selfish deeds.”

 

“What do you mean?” Krystal asked, getting a little more curious and concerned.

 

“In the past, people only lied to me they liked me, hoping to gain popularity or money. Or something else.” Amber answered with a tone of hurt and sadness. Krystal felt so sorry for  Amber, and knowing that she was probably one of those people made her feel even worse.

 

Amber then looked at Krystal warmly and smiled. “But you’re different Krystal. You’re not like them. And I’m glad I found you.” Krystal was b with tears and hugged Amber tightly. She was hurting and happy at the same time upon hearing Amber’s confession.

 

“I’m sorry Amber.” Krystal whispered into Amber’s chest as she tightened her hug. “I’m so sorry.”

 

“Why are you sorry? Don’t cry…unless its tears of happiness.” Amber joked, wanting to lighten up the mood. Krystal giggled a bit and raised her eyes to look at Amber’s eyes.

 

“You’re such a dork. But thank you for giving me a chance.”

 

Amber moved Krystal’s bangs behind her ear and smiled warmly at her. “No. I should thank you Krystal- for giving me another chance at happiness.” Krystal couldn’t hold her tears anymore and buried her face in Amber’s chest again.

 

“Yah! Stop crying.” Amber cooed and rubbed Krystal’s back. However, Krystal just answered by tightening her hug.

 

“Let’s stay like this for a while longer.” Amber sighed but complied with her girlfriend’s request. “Princess, we can’t stay out here too long. I don’t want you to get sick.” Amber’s concern for her only made her feel worse.

 

“Amber what am I going to do? I’m so sorry.” Krystal thought to herself. “I’m sorry.”

 

-------------------------------------------

 

Lee Sulli was in her room, thinking about Hyuna’s offer to her a few days ago. Lee Sulli then took out a little black recorder and examined it.

 

“Krystal Jung. You bad bad girl. Amber will be so happy when knows about our little bet.” Lee Sulli smirked and laid the recorder on her desk. She then stood up and walked over to her window.

 

“You are one stupid woman Amber Liu. Liking the one woman who is only playing with your feelings. You should have just stayed with me. Things would be better for you.”

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

A police cadet walks into Siwon’s office and hands him a folder.

 

“What’s this?” Siwon asked as he opened the folder and read the first few pages.

 

“It seems to be a new case that our department has been given. The chief told me to give it to you and your team.”

Siwon nodded his head. “I understand. Thank you.” The cadet saluted and left the office.

 

“Hmm…some more unexplained assassinations.” Siwon then looked at the pictures of the victims and realized that most of the victims had a pattern.

 

“What a gruesome way to make your mark on your victim.” Siwon said aloud and took a closer look at a picture. The victim’s mouth was had an ‘S’ carved on it. “This will be the 5 victim we had in a week. And most of these victims are petty thieves or drug dealers. The Night Ghouls wouldn't do something like this.”

 

Siwon put down the folder and pictures and held his head in his hands. “Perhaps Heechul was right. Night Ghouls are the least of our worries.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Wow...this chapter was long...but what do you guys think huh? what will happen  next? Hwaiting Kryber, Soosica and Taeny...lol. going to work  now. see all of you later. How many of you are happy with this chapter? The couple just keep getting closer and cheesier huh? :D But then again...drama drama