Bonus #1 : Just needed more time

Phoenix Sisters

*Takes place after JeTiKrys gets shot, and before TaeSooBer leaves* This is what's in the USB Donghae gave Tiffany in the last chapter. 

A/N: Had this in draft for awhile and decided to put down as a bonus. :D Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A loud bang was heard  through the hospital corridors as Amber fell to the floor after being slapped and then pushed down by Mrs. Jung. Sooyoung suffered the same fate, but from Mr. Jung. On the other hand, Mr.Hwang had slapped Taeyeon as well, eyes flushed with anger and tears, while Mrs. Hwang held him back.

"All of you stay away from my daughters and family!" Mr. Jung warned as he peered down at SooBer in disgust and hatred. He couldn't believe this at all...he trusted them. And the same goes for Mr. Hwang and the others. 

"Violence is not in my blood but I can commit murder right now just looking at you three pieces of trash!!!" Mr. Jung angrily exclaimed as he grabbed Amber and Sooyoung by their bloody shirt collars. Sooyoung and Amber couldn't even look in his eyes...they were just too devastated.

"I lost Tiffany's mother already and because of you, Tiffany almost died! You are worse than those killers out there!!!" Mr. Hwang pulled Taeyeon toward him by her collar as his anger took over. "You and your damn sisters! From now on, stay the hell away from our daughters. And my family. Or else, you will regret it." He warned and let go of a despondent, brokenTaeyeon. 

"Honey. Calm down." Mrs. Hwang cooed as she rubbed her husband's back gently. "All of you should leave now. We can take care of things from here." Mrs. Hwang disappointedly ordered TaeSooBer as she glared at them. She was devastated to know that everything was because of TaeSooBer and their enemies.

Meanwhile, Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung held onto each other as they stared down at TaeSooBer in hatred and remorse. They never could have imagined that it was because of these three that their daughters' lives were hanging in the brink of death. 

"Don't ever let us see your faces again. Understood? Because if I do, I will kill you with my own hands." Mr. Jung threatened.

"We trusted you. Our daughters...trusted you. How could you have let this happened?" 

"We're sorry." TaeSooBer muttered with their whole heart as they bowed deeply to express their guilt and regret. "We thought that they were well protected. We never thought-"

"Well you're wrong." Mrs. Hwang cut them off with a wary sigh. "Just go."

TaeSooBer knew that this would happen if they decided to tell the truth to the parents. Not the whole truth such as their real identities or that they were a notorious trio of killers, but that it was because of them, that JeTiKrys got shot. TaeSooBer told them about Yoona, Sunny and Hyuna but only referred to them as their enemies. JeTiKrys got hurt because they were caught in their problems and as a result, suffered greatly.

"Please. Let us stay with them for the time being." Taeyeon pled, getting down on her knees. "I know that you ghate us, but please, just this once."

"No."

"Please Mr. Jung. Two days! That's all we ask!" Amber kneeled as well, looking up at Mr. Jung with teary, desperate eyes. "You can blame us! Hit us! We gladly take the punishment! But please just grant us this wish."

"Why should we? Do you know that we can't even bare to look at you guys right now?" Mrs. Jung stated the obvious, shaking her head. "That is a request that burdens us."

"We don't trust you anymore. Do you understand that?" Mrs. Hwang uttered grimly. 

"We know." Sooyoung softly answered, her eyes set on the floor, avoiding contact with anyone. "But this is our last request. After  two days, we will never show ourselves to you or your family ever again." Sooyoung then kneeled down too and slowly lifted her face for the parents to see. Her eyes were filled with grief and sadness. "Please."

The parents couldn't help but feel pity for TaeSooBer even though they detest and find them repulsing. Thinking about how their daughters almost died...they just can't allow it.

Taeyeon joined her sisters and kneeled down. 

"I beg you." TaeSooBer stated altogether, bowing down completely until their foreheads  and arms touched the cold ground. Even if they have to lower their pride, they were willing to do it. Pride is nothing compared to the love of their lives. They just want a little more time with their lovers...that's all.

"After putting my daughter's life at risk, I cannot allow it."

TaeSooBer lifted up their heads, only to see a disappointed, serious gaze looking back at them from the parents. They surrender to the parents' final, firm decision bur stayed in their position. 

"Then please, just give us a little time to say our good-byes. That's enough for us." Amber said on behalf of her sisters as well. Taeyeon and Sooyoung nodded their head and bent down until their foreheads touched the floor again. "We beg of you!" They pled desperately one last time, tears never ending, voice cracking. "Please...please!!!." Each voiced their plead forlornly.

And from the distance, hiding behind a wall, was Jae and Donghae. Donghae was about to rush out and help TaeSooBer but was stopped by Jae. 

"But Uncle!"

Jae shook his head. "Leave them alone. What happens, happens. Do not interfere."

"They're kneeling! How heartless can those people be?!"

"Those people happen to be parents. Parents who care, cherish and love their children. Parents who are hurt and will do anything to protect their children."

Donghae released a defeated sigh and leaned back against the wall, closing his eyes to contemplate everything that has happened. Meanwhile, Jae stole one last glance at his daughters. TaeSooBer were in the same kneeling position, unmoving. As a tear escaped from his eyes, so did a sad, proud, happy smile. It was a bitter scene but he knows better than to intervene. No matter how much he wants to defend his daugthers, he already promised his daughters that he will let them handle their problems as they have demanded before. No matter how much pain he was in due to the deep painTaeSooBer was suffering, he will respect and honor their wish. 

*End*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------