When the Past Catches Up...

Phoenix Sisters

WArning!!WArning!! Another really really long chapter!! lol...i just couldn't help it. I hope you guys enjoy it. Here goes...

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

*Jung Office- Jessica’s Office*

 

“That ! She thinks she can just come back, apologize, and everything will return to normal?” Tiffany yelled in anger as she paced back and forth in an office.

 

“I agree. I say we get together and teach Yuri a lesson.” Krystal added as she clenched her fists and cracked her knuckles.

 

“No. Violence is not the answer.” A man sitting on the couch answered. He was tall, chiseled, handsome, and calm.

 

Tiffany and Krystal looked at the man in shock.

 

“Ok Taecyeon, don’t you dare defend Yuri! Did you forget what she did to my sister?! Krystal angrily countered. Oh yeah…she was pissed.

 

Taecyeon took a deep breath. “I’m sorry. I should have warned you guys earlier. It’s just…I didn’t think Yuri would find Jessica before I did.”

 

Tiffany took closed her eyes and took a deep breath. “Its not your fault Taecyeon. Yuri has always been the type of person to pop out from nowhere and cause trouble.”

 

Krystal seemed to have calmed down a bit as well upon seeing the guilt that Taecyeon felt. “Sorry about my outburst Taecyeon. I know that you tried your best to prevent Yuri from hurting my sister again.” Taecyeon looked at Krystal, who gave him a small smile.

 

“You bet I will. As an oppa to all of you, I will always try my best to  protect you guys.”

 

Tiffany and Krystal smiled but those smiles disappeared the moment they heard Taecyeon’s next words.

 

“However, I couldn’t protect my best friend from Yuri. I should have known better than to have let Yuri ruin her life.” Taecyeon slammed his fist on the desk.

 

“Taecyeon!!” Tiffany and Krystal ran over to make sure he wasn’t hurt.

 

“Taecyeon…” Taecyeon turned around to see Jessica, who had just woken up after hours of crying, anger, hitting, and mood swings after seeing Yuri that afternoon.

 

“Jessica.”

 

“It’s not your fault. We-I mean I am the only one to blame. I fell in love with her by own free will. If there’s anyone to blame, it would be me.” Jessica stated with a small smile.

 

Krystal walked over and sat next to her sister. “Jessica, what happened? What did Yuri say to you?”

 

Jessica looked at Krystal, then Tiffany and finally at Taecyeon.

 

“She-she wanted me back. She apologized and promised to never make the same mistake again.” Jessica sadly mumbled.

 

Tiffany walked over and joined Jessica and Krystal. She took Jessica’s hand into hers. “What did you answer?” Tiffany calmly and gently asked.

 

Jessica shook her head. “I-I didn’t know what to say. It was so sudden. All that I remember saying was screaming and hitting her. And then I just told her to leave.” Jessica buried her head in her hands and sobbed. “She shouldn’t have returned. Why did she have to show up when I’ve just started to be happy again?”

 

Tiffany and Krystal felt so sorry for Jessica. It hurts them so much to see the strong, cold, ice princess break down in front of them. Tiffany and Krystal hugged Jessica and comforted her.

 

“Shhh..it’ll be okay Jessica.” Tiffany mumbled as she gently patted Jessica’s back.

 

“Unnie. Please don’t cry.” Krystal pleaded as she hugged Jessica again. From a distance, Taecyeon looked at Jessica crying. He slowly walked toward Jessica and crouched in front of her.

 

“Jessica.” Taecyeon removed Jessica’s hands from her face and looked at her. “I won’t let you get hurt again Jessica. Not just you, but all of you.” Taecyeon then looked at each girl. He then helped Jessica stand up and gave her a hug.

 

“Be strong Jessica. As your oppa, I’ll protect you…all of you.” Tiffany and Krystal began to be tearing up as well. Taecyeon then hugged all of them.

 

As he hugged the girls in a group hug, he made a promise to himself:

 

“I’ll protect all of you. Just like how all of you helped, supported and protected me over the years, I will do the same. Don’t worry. Your oppa is here and he won’t let anyone else hurt you guys.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

*Back to TaeSooBer*

 

Taeyeon and Amber were running back and forth making sure everything was up and running for that night’s event. However, Sooyoung was spacing out most of the time and this did not go unnoticed by the sisters.

 

“Sooyoung.”

 

“…”

 

“Sooyoung.”

 

“…”

 

“SOOYOUNG!!!!” Sooyoung broke free from her reverie and came face to face with her sisters, who was looking at her in suspicion.

 

“Yeah what is it? Oh yeah, I’ll go check on the bass system right now.” Sooyoung stood up to leave but was held back by Amber.

 

“No need. We took care of that. Now tell us why you are so quiet and are constantly in lalala land.” Amber demanded as she took a seat across from Sooyoung.

 

“It’s nothing.” Sooyoung lied. Taeyeon shook her head and took a seat next to Sooyoung as well.

 

“Don’t lie to us. We know when something’s bothering you. You’ve been quiet ever since we came back from Jessica’s work. Did something happen between you two?”

 

Sooyoung sighed. Taeyeon was right. Even though they’re not blood related, they share a bond that has become that of sisters and family.

 

“It-it’s Jessica.” Sooyoung admitted. Taeyeon and Amber stayed quiet, as a sign for Sooyoung to continue.

 

“Remember how I met you guys in the waiting room so we can leave but then I remembered that I forgot to give Jessica the candy that Heechul bought for her?” TaeBer nodded their heads.

 

“Well, when I went back to give Jessica the candy, her office workers must have gone to work so I figured I should just give it to her personally. But then I overheard a conversation-actually it was more of a fight. It almost sounded like a couple spat.” Sooyoung mumbled dejectedly. Amber noticed the change in Sooyoung’s voice.

 

“What did you hear?”

 

“I could hear Jessica yelling at a woman. She was yelling in English and telling the other woman to leave. But the other woman kept on telling Jessica to give her a second chance.”

 

Taeyeon stayed quiet and let Amber do the asking.

 

“If it was Jessica’s girlfriend, why should you be bothered by it?” Sooyoung glanced at Amber and then shook her head.

 

“That’s the thing. I don’t know why. What’s worst is that Jessica was crying.”

 

“Crying?” Amber opened her eyes in surprise. “Your Sica, the woman who kicked your shopping cart, threatened to kill you, hit you and argued with you and-”

 

“Amber.” Amber chuckled lightly and stopped.

 

“Sorry. I couldn’t help it. So anyways, how do you know she was crying?”

 

“Well, after that woman left, I peeked into the office, just to make sure Jessica was fine. But the only thing I saw was Jessica, with her heads down on her table, crying.” Sooyoung recalled the image of Jessica crying and slowly shook her head.

 

“Did you leave her alone?”

 

“Yeah. I didn’t know what to do. Amber, I don’t know why but when I saw Jessica crying and in pain, I started to have those feelings again. Just like when-”

 

“Just like when you were with Seohyun.” Taeyeon cut Sooyoung off. Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon and slowly nodded her head.

 

“Yeah. And it’s scary.” Sooyoung confessed solemnly.

 

Amber put a hand to comfort Sooyoung. “Sooyoung. Jessica might be different.”

 

“I don’t know. I don’t want to risk it.”

 

Amber knew the fears that Taeyeon and Sooyoung both shared the same fear.

 

“Sooyoung. Give it a chance with Jessica. It’s obviously you like her, more than friend.”

 

“Sooyoung. Do what you think will make you happy.” Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon, who returned a smile.

 

“Really Tae? Do you think I will be happy with her?” Sooyoung asked back with a small smile.

 

Taeyeon kept smiling. “Of course little sis. Even Dad said so why wouldn’t you believe it? Look at Amber, she’s happy with Krystal.”

 

“Hey! We’re just friends.” Amber defended.

 

“Righttttt…friends who flirt, hug, and touch each other.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes and exited the bakery to check on the platform outside.

 

“Hey!! I was just being a good friend!! A GOOD FRIEND!!!” Amber yelled as she followed Taeyeon outside.

 

Sooyoung giggled at the playful bickering between her sisters. She then looked outside the bakery window and thought of Jessica.

 

“I’ll take the chance Jessica. I’ll help heal your broken heart. And you just might also…heal mine.”

 

 

*Meanwhile…*

 

“Are you sure you want to attend Jessica? I’m sure they will understand if you don’t go.” Tiffany asked as she put on the jacket that Taeyeon indirectly gave her. (A/N: So lucky…I’m jealous.)

 

“Unnie. Maybe you should just stay and rest. You had a long day.” Krystal added as she put on her shoes.

 

Jessica shook her head and gave them a smile. “I’m fine. Besides, Sooyoung personally invited me to attend so I should  go.”

 

“But-”

 

“No buts Tiff. This will also be a good opportunity to introduce Taecyeon oppa to them.”

 

Taecyeon pointed to himself with a dumbfounded look. “Me??? They don’t even know me.”

 

“They will when you guys meet. Let’s go!” Jessica then dragged Taecyeon out the door before Tiffany and Krystal could say more.

 

“Well…I guess she’s going.” Krystal giggled.

 

“Yep. She is so into Sooyoung.” Tiffany joked and then left as well.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

*PhoenixBakery: Open Mic Night*

 

“OMG!!! I love this cupcake!” a stranger exclaimed as she took a bite from the pastries that TaeSooBer had baked for the event.

 

“You should wait till you see the owners. They’re so hoootttt!!” a woman squealed in happiness.

 

“I agree…they’re like goddesses. Oh my! Goddess!” The man then began singing the song by Trax.

 

“I’m a Sooyoung lover!!” a man yelled out proudly.

 

“It’s all about Amber!!!” a woman yelled and fanned herself to cool herself.

 

“Nope..Taeyeon rules!!!” a woman exclaimed and pointed to her shirt who had a picture of Taeyeon that she secretly took of when Taeyeon was serving others.

 

From a distance, the owners of Phoenix Bakery and hostess of the event just stayed cool. They have gotten used to such comments but tonight was just really crowded. Much crowded then other years and they had to make sure everything was perfect.

 

They were so busy discussing details of the event the participants who had signed up to express and show their talents. Sooyoung and Amber were talking things over with the participants that they didn’t even notice their special guests approaching them.

 

“Excuse me Ms. Liu but am I too late?”

 

“I told you to just call me Am-Krystal?!” Krystal laughed at Amber’s shocked expression. “Yes. It’s me you pabo.”

 

Amber giggled and blushed. “Ha…sorry. I’m so glad you’re here Krys.” Amber then gave Krystal a hug.

 

“Hey! Why are you hugging my little sister?!” Amber let go of the hug and saw a man looking at her menacingly.

 

“And you are?”

 

“I’m their-”

 

“Amber! Did you find the drumsticks for-Hey! You guys made it!” Sooyoung then hugged Tifffany and Krystal but stopped when she got to Jessica.

 

Jessica pouted. “What? No hug for me Giant?” She bitterly asked.

 

“I would but that man behind keeps giving me the ‘I- will- kill-you-look’ if I touch you.” Sooyoung pointed at Taecyeon.

 

“Oppa! Stop doing that to our friends.” Jessica reprimanded.

 

“These are the friends you wanted to introduce me to?”

 

JeTiKrys nodded their heads.

 

“Oh. Sorry for my rudeness. My name’s Ok Taecyeon.”

 

“It’s okay. I’m Amber and this is Sooyoung.” All of then shook hands.

 

“Where’s Tae-tae?” Tiffany scanned the crowd but couldn’t find Taeyeon.

 

“Oh, she’s in the backstage. Let’s go together and-” Too late, Tiffany had already run off before Amber could even finish her suggestion. “-meet her.” Amber mumbled as she looked at Tiffany running off.

 

“Okay..then I guess we can go ourselves and just meet them there.” The rest then walked to the backstage.

 

As for Taeyeon, she was sitting on a stool and tuning a guitar when a pair of hands covered her eyes.

 

“Guess who?” a woman’s husky voice asked followed by a giggle.  Taeyeon held the hands before answering.

 

“Hmm…is this ‘The Woman with No Name’”? Taeyeon joked.

 

“Nope. Guess again.”

 

Taeyeon chuckled a bit. “Then it must be…”

 

“Tiffany!!” Suddenly the hands disappeared and Taeyeon turned around to see the whole gang behind her, along with Tiffany of course.

 

“Yah oppa! You ruined my game with Tae-tae.” Tiffany pouted.

 

“I knew it was you Fany-ah.” Taeyeon then playfully pinched Tiffany’s nose, causing Tiffany to giggle.

 

“And you are?” a manly voice interrupted. Taeyeon looked at the man intently.

 

“Someone. And you?”

 

“I asked you first. Who are you?”

 

Tiffany knew Taeyeon’s carefulness around strangers. “Taeyeon. This is my oppa. His name’s Ok Taecyeon. And oppa, this is Kim Taeyeon, my future girlfriend.”

 

“Yah! Fany-ah!” Tiffany just chuckled at Taeyeon’s outburst.

 

“Girlfriend huh? Well, nice to meet you Kim Taeyeon.” He then held out  his hand but Taeyeon refused to shake it. So she bowed instead.

 

“She’s a bit weird huh?” Taecyeon whispered to Amber.

 

“A bit..but don’t worry. She gets worse.” Amber joked back. Krystal lightly smacked Amber’s arm. “Don’t say that. Oppa, don’t listen to my servant here. She’s a jokester as you can see.”

 

“Okay. So when does your show start Taeyeon?”

 

“It will start in a 5 minutes. Why don’t you guys take a seat?”

 

“Okay. Come on girls, let’s go.” Taecyeon then left with the girls.

 

“So Sooyoung, you still going to do it?” Taeyeon asked as she ushered the participants to line up according to their performance.

 

“Yep.”

 

“Okay. The good luck.” Amber then high fived Sooyoung and left to take care of some things.

 

 

*Open-Mic…*

 

Good evening. How’s everyone doing?!” Amber excitedly yelled into the microphone. Everyone just screamed upon seeing Amber, which annoyed Krystal.

 

“Geez..what a bunch of rude people. Let Am talk damn it!” Jessica giggled at her sister’s outburst.

 

“Tonight, is our annual open-mic night and I’m glad and happy to have all of you here to join us. Tonight’s show will consist of various talents and performances that will surely be worthwhile of your time. Without further adieu…let the show begin!!!” And with that Amber left the stage, but not before blowing some kisses to the crowd, which actually caused some people to faint.

 

“Wow Krystal, your girlfriend is quite popular with the ladies.” Taecyeon was impressed but not Krystal.

 

“Whatever.” Krystal bitterly commented.

 

“Someone’s jealous.” Tiffany teased.

“Shut up.”

 

The show then began. It was indeed a fun night. Performers ranged from marital artsists, to singing, dancing, to poem recitation, to acting and etc.  JeTiKrys have never had so much fun. Even Taecyeon was jumping up and down and screaming to the crowd.

After 2 hours, the show ended.

 

For the ending credits, both Taeyeon and Amber came onto the stage.

 

“Man! Amber is so cute!” Krystal squealed.

 

“Taeyeon is ier!” Tiffany argued. Taecyeon just rolled his eyes while Jessica slightly banged their heads together to shut them up.

 

“Did you guys have fun?” Taeyeon asked, causing an uproar. “I take that as a yes.”

 

“Thank you. All of you for joining us tonight. It wouldn’t have been possible without all of you.” Taeyeon then bowed.

 

“She’s really polite.” Taecyeon commented. Tiffany just nodded her head to agree.

 

“However, we have one last performance.” Amber stated. “This performance…will be a dedication.” And with those last words the lights turned off. Everyone began muttering and whispering, wondering what was happening. In a few minutes the lights again, but this time with a person in the middle of the performing platform.

 

“Sooyoung?” Jessica asked aloud as she observed the figure. It was indeed Sooyoung.

 

“Hey everyone! Miss me?” Once again, screaming and yellings were heard, particulary from Sooyoung’s fangirls and fanboys.

 

“Thank you. To end tonight’s annual open-mic night, I decided to do something different.” Sooyoung then paused,looked at Jessica and smiled before continuing.

 

“Unnie..I think she’s looking at you.” Krystal nudged.

 

“Like totally.” Taecyeon added.

 

“Shh…I want to hear what she has to say.” Tiffany whispered.

 

“There’s someone special out there that is a admirable fighter. That person appears to be strong and cold but in reality, that’s only a façade. When I’m with that person, I sense someone different. Someone with warmth and pureness that is unfortunately, hidden from others. That person have unconsciously changed me as well. So tonight, I want to dedicate a song to that person. To let that person know that I will be there, right by her side.” Sooyoung then looked away from Jessica and began playing her guitar.

Listen to Jung Yonghwa- Comfort Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoEra7CRXUo

 

Give me a smile, Don't be sad
It's going to be alright. Don't shed a tear
The song that I am singing now
I hope that it can bring you a bit of comfort

 

The audience stayed silent. Listening to the sincerity and passion from Sooyoung’s singing. Amber looked at Sooyoung.

 

“I’m so proud of our little Sooyoung. She’s so grown up.”

 

Taeyeon knocked Amber’s hitted gently. “Yah! I should be saying that to you and Sooyoung.”

 

Give me a smile, Don't get hurt
It's going to be alright, although you are going through a hard time now
Time will pass
Everything will look up again

 

“She’s so good. Her voice is so angelic.” Tiffany commented.

 

“I agree. Whoever that person is, she must be so lucky.” Krystal added in envy.


Give me a smile
I am right here by your side
I love you, can you hear my heart?
Close your eyes
No matter what, I believe you
I am always here for you

Taecyeon looked at Jessica, who was engrossed in the song. Taecyeon smiled to himself. He then looked back to Sooyoung.

 

“She’s a keeper.”

 

“Huh?” Jessica turned to look at her oppa.

 

“Sooyoung. Whoever is the girl that Sooyoung has fallen for, she is truly blessed and lucky.” Taecyeon said with a smile and looked back at Sooyoung.

 

Give me a smile, look into my eyes
I love you, I have always been looking at your heart
It has never changed
You can lean on my shoulders
Take a rest,
Give me a smile.
I am here for you,
me who believes in you
always and forever.

 

When Sooyoung finally finished her song, she received whistles, applauds, yells of admiration. Yet, she just stood up and thanked everyone.

 

“Thank You everyone.” Just then Amber and Taeyeon entered the stage as well, causing it to be louder.

 

“Wow!! What do you guys think?” Taeyeon said with a smile, causing some guys up front to faint.

 

“Great..more fainting.” Tiffany commented.

 

“Well Sooyoung, I hope that whoever you’re dedicating this song to will feel better and know that she isn’t alone.” Amber said with a smile as she patted Sooyoung’s back.

 

“Well folks, that wraps up the show. Thank you. But no worries, this won’t be the last time you will see us. Just come to Phoenix Bakery if you guys ever want to see us again or just have a fun time with your friends. Thank you once again.” TaeSooBer then bowed and received standing ovation, along with the performers.

 

As the audience left for home, JetiKrys and Taecyeon personally went  up to congratulate the performers and TaeSooBer.

 

“That was a great show Tae-tae.”

 

“You were awesome Amber, but next time, hold back on the winking.” Krystal added.

 

“Wae? Jealous?” Amber teased.

 

“Of course. You’re my servant and I don’t appreciate others to be gawking at you.”

 

“Arrasso. Man, you sound like my girlfriend already. Perhaps I should  just ask you out and make it official?” For some reason, at that point, Krystal just froze and her heart was beating like crazy. Jessica and Tiffany was concerned howeve, due to the bet.

 

“Krystal? Krystal are you okay? I was just joking.” Krystal looked back at Amber intently but with a hint of sorrow.

 

“That’s good…” Krystal whispered to herself. Just then, Sulli and her gang popped out from nowhere.

 

“Amber!”

 

“Oh Sulli. It’s you. How are you doing?” Sulli suddenly hugged Amber and gave Krystal an evil smirk. But turned innocent once again when Amber pulled out from the hug. It was quite awkward for Amber.

 

“Congrats Amber. You were great. Not to mention y and hot.”

 

“Um..thanks.” Amber blushed. She didn’t know what to say.

 

“What do you want Sulli?” Krystal asked in between a fake smile and gritted teeth as she held Amber’s arm.

 

“Oh…I just wanted to see how you and Amber are doing? And if you won the-”

 

“Amber!! Can you take me to the restroom? Thank you!!” Tiffany didn’t even wait for an answer and just dragged Amber away.

 

“Excuse us.” Krystal then grabbed Sulli’s arm and led her away.

 

“Do you want to die?” Krystal threatened. Sullie just shrugged and smiled.

 

“I wanted to see if you were finally able to capture that y and hot Amber’s heart.” Sullie said with a smirk.

 

Krystal stepped up to Sulli. “Don’t worry. I will win. Just wait.” And with that Krystal left.

 

“We’ll see about that Krystal Jung.” Sullie then pressed the ‘off’ button on her voice recorder. “I will see indeed.” And with that, Sulli grinned wider to herself, proud of her handy work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Sorry girls. But I have to leave since I have an early meeting tomorrow. Bye Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Amber. Thank you for such a wonderful night and it was nice to meet all of you.”

 

“Same here. I’m sure we’ll see each other more often.” Amber stated with smile. “By the way, where’s Krystal?”

 

“Here. Sorry. I had to discuss somethings with Sullie. Oppa, you’re leaving already?” Krystal asked.

 

“yeah. I’ll see all of you tomorrow.”

 

“Okay. Bye oppa.”

 

“Bye.”

 

After Taecyeon left, TaeSooBer and JeTiKrys had to find some place where it wasn’t so crowded. Since many people decided to stay behind and just chat and have last minute fun, it was still crowded.

 

“Tonight was fun.” Taeyeon blurted as they found a suitable place to just chat.

 

“I agree. By the way Sooyoung, who was that song for?” Tiffany asked innocently, although she already had an idea who it was for.

 

“Oh that..it was for a friend.” Sooyoung said with a smile.

 

“Do I know this person?” Krsytal asked. She herself had a feeling it was Jessica.

 

“Maybe.”

 

“It’s Hye Sun right?” Sooyoung looked at Jessica who was now looking away. “ She’s lucky to have you as her girlfriend.”

 

Sooyoung went over to Jessica and put an arm over her shoulder. “My dear Sica…you are wrong. That song isn’t for Hye Sun. Why would I like my own friend’s wife?”

 

Jessica looked at Sooyoung in disbelief. “ You mean…Hye Sun isn’t your girlfriend?” Sooyoung nodded her head.

 

“Nope. She’s a good friend of mine. And I don’t, I repeat Ms. Jessica Jung, I don’t have a girlfriend. At least not yet.”

 

“what do you mean?”

 

“You’re quite slow aren’t you?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Isn’t it obvious that the song I just sang is for someone I like?”

 

“oh yeah. Do I know that girl then?”

 

Sooyoung grinned even wider. “Yep. You know her better than anyone. And Jessica, if you need anyone, I'll be here for you.”

 

Jessica wanted to continue but was stopped by Amber.

 

“Krystal, are you having trouble with Sullie?”

 

“Why would you think that?”

 

“I don’t know. You just got really different when she’s here. Is something going on?”Amber asked in concern.

 

“No. Just a school project we had to discuss. Nothing more.”

Amber sighed in relief. “ That’s good. For awhile there I thought it had something to do with me.”

 

Krystal gave Amber a fake smile. For some reason, when Amber mentioned those words, Krystal began to feel a little hurt.

 

“Tae-tae, do you guys have any other friends other than Donghae?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Why do you want to know?”

 

“I’m just curious. So do you?”

 

Just then, a voice answered for Taeyeon.

 

“Of course she does.” Everyone turned around to see three figures walking toward them.

 

TaeSooBer’s happy expression suddenly got replaced with that of shock and anger.

 

--------

 

“What are you doing here?” Sooyoung hissed as she looked at the tall mysterious figure.

 

“I heard your song earlier and I wanted to come see you Sooyoung.”

 

“All of you shouldn’t have come here.” Taeyeon said seriously to the other figure who was just looking at Taeyeon with a smile the whole time.

 

“But Taeyeon, I miss you so much. Aren’t you going to even say hi to your friend?” a slightly taller figure asked back with a mocking smile.

 

“Amber, how have you been? I missed you.” The last figure tried to hug but was blocked by Krystal.

 

“Excuse me. Who do you think you are?” Krystal asked back in a bitter tone.

 

“None of your business. Now move before I make you.” The figure answered back. Amber knew that those words were serious.

 

“I’m Amber’s-” Amber suddenly got in front of Krystal and stood face to face with the figure.

 

“Back off Hyuna.” Amber coldly stated. Krystal could hear the indifference in the tone of Amber.

 

However, Hyuna just laughed aloud. “Wae?? Found a new girlfriend already?”

 

“Leave Hyuna.” Amber warned. Hyuna just smirked and walked up closer to lessen the proximity.

 

“I just found you Amber. And I have no intention of leaving again.”

 

Meanwhile with Sooyoung….

 

“Sooyoung, who’s this?” Jessica asked as she looked at the tall woman before them.

 

“She’s-”

 

“Im Yoona. I’m a friend of Sooyoung.” Yoona then held out her hand but before Jessica could shake it, Sooyoung held onto Jessica’s hand.

 

“What are you-”

 

“Leave Sica. I’ll call you later.” Sooyoung turned around to face and Jessica and gave her a reassuring smile. “I have to take care of some business with my friend here. I’ll talk to you later arrasso?”

 

“But-”

 

“No buts. Go home with Tiffany and Krystal.”

 

Jessica was going to resist more but got stopped by the Yoona girl.

 

“Sorry Miss. But Sooyoung and I have unfinished matters.  I hope you won’t mind if borrow her for a night? Thank you.”  Yoona then bowed following Sooyoung.

 

“That’s weird. And why does it bother me so much that Sooyoung is walking away with another girl?” Jessica thought to herself, as she sadly looked at Sooyoung’s retreating figure with the Yoona girl.

 

Now TaeNy….

 

“Kim Taeyeon…bad, bad girl. So you’ve been here the whole time? And who’s this pretty lady next to you?” The figure stepped forward and was going to touch Tiffany but was blocked by Taeyeon.

 

“Touch her and you will regret it Sunny.” Taeyeon warned and glared at Sunny.

 

Sunny slowly retreated her hand, while Tiffany couldn’t believe she was just about to be touched by Taeyeon’s friend.

 

“Is that how you treat a friend? Sunny asked with a smirk.

 

Taeyeon just stared at Sunny.

 

“I guess I’ll have to ask your beautiful lady friend there then.” Once again, Sunny tried to grab Tiffany but Tiffany reacted quick enough to put Sunny in an arm lock.

 

“Don’t touch me ert!” Tiffany warned. Now Taeyeon was worried. Sunny just chuckled.

 

“Ohh…feisty. But too bad that beautiful face of yours will be ruined.” Sunny mumbled. Before Tiffany could do anything, Sunny had successfully escaped her armlock and was just about to attack her but was stopped by Taeyeon who blocked Tiffany. Sunny stopped the moment she saw Taeyeon.

 

“If you dare lay a finger on her, I will not forgive you...Sunny.” Sunny laughed aloud and slowly backed off.

 

“Hyuna. Let’s go.” Sunny then left and moments later, Hyuna followed.

 

After they left, Amber and Taeyeon examined Tiffany and Krystal for any injuries.

 

“Who was that Amber?”

 

“Tae-tae, who’s that woman?”

 

Amber and Taeyeon told Tiffany and Krystal that they were no one.

 

“But-”

 

“No buts Tiffany. Next time don’t fight against her. You could’ve gotten hurt.”

 

“Did you see how she was looking at you Tae-tae?” Taeyeon sighed.

 

“I know. Come on, I’ll walk you to your car.” Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany and intertwined their hands together.  Tiffany looked at her, but doesn’t mean she didn’t enjoy it.

 

“This-” Taeyeon lifted their intertwined hands up “-is for protection purposes. I don’t want you to go on a rampage.” Tiffany just smiled and went with Taeyeon’s excuse.

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Where’s Jessica?”

 

“She texted me a while ago that she’s in the car away. Amber, who is that woman to you?”

 

“No one.”

 

“Really?”

 

Amber sighed and looked at Krystal. “She’s someone from the past. Not worth mentioning.”

 

Before Krystal could say anything, Amber already linked their arms together and began walking.

 

“Don’t worry Krystal. She’s my past, for now I just want to focus on my future.” Amber then looked at Krystal as she spoke. Krystal blushed.

 

“Amber…you’re making it harder on me.” Krystal thought to herself as she walked with Amber.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

ooohhh...what will happen next? Finally, the identity of the mysterious girls are unveiled but thier purpose is yet to unfold. What do you guys think? Like?hate? What??? Comments please. What will happen to the couples now?

 

P.S. Would anyone be interested in making a poster for me?