Confessions...

Phoenix Sisters

Read to find out what this chapter is about...ideas are just flowing. Dont forget to comment and enjoy!!! Don't be too happy..or confused...or sad :D

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

“What did you want to talk to me about Ms. Kwon?” Yoona asked as she took a seat on a table that was at the far end of the bar. Ever since Yuri spotted Sooyoung and Yoona one night together at a nearby park, it was Yuri who took the iniative to follow Yoona and exchange information. Which was why Yoona found out about Sooyoung being at the hospital.

 

“Please call me Yuri. What would you like to drink?”

 

“It’s too early in the day to drink.”

 

Yuri smirked. “It’s never too early to have a talk and drink. You must not do that a lot.”

 

Yoona shrugged. “Whatever I do is none of your business. Now tell me why I was invited to this fancy bar.”

 

Yuri took a sip of her whiskey and then turned to face Yoona. “I would like to work with you.”

 

“I don’t do business.”

 

Yuri chuckled, amused by Yoona’s statement. “I’m talking about Choi Sooyoung.”

 

Yoona raised an eyebrow and looked back at Yuri suspiciously. “Choi Sooyoung? Don’t you mean Jessica Jung?”

 

“Why would you think that?” Yuri challenged. She was suppose to be the one in control of this meeting. Unfortunately for Yuri, Yoona already knew the purpose of this meeting.

 

“Listen to me Kwon. I’m not the person you should be asking to help you with your love life. I honesty don’t care. Whatever plan you have to, I don’t want to be part of it. Understood?” Yoona then took Yuri’s shot glass and finished the whiskey.

 

“Alcohol isn’t good for your health. Good-bye.” Yoona then began walking away, not caring about Yuri’s unstable mood.

 

“Choi Sooyoung is Jessica’s girlfriend!” Yoona turned around to look at Yuri after hearing Yuri’s statement. Yoona slowly walked back to Yuri. Yuri was smirking, happy at her success of hitting a soft spot in Yoona…or did she?

 

“Still don’t want my help? I know you want her. Let’s help each other out Ms. Im. In the end, we’ll both get what we want. Is that a deal?”

 

Yoona just looked at Yuri intently. Suddenly, Yoona grabbed Yuri by and pinned her to the table. Yoona’s eyes in anger and annoyance. No one saw what was happening since they were hidden from view.

 

“I don’t play dirty Yuri.” Yuri clasped onto Yoona’s right hand, struggling to escape. But the more she struggle, the more Yoona tightened her hold. “However, I kill to get what I want.” Yuri’s eyes widened at the Yoona’s statement. Yoona was smirking now.  Yoona then leaned down to whisper in Yuri’s ear.

 

“Wae? Are you scared now?” Yoona then took a look at Yuri’s face, only to see an expression of fear and helplessness. Yoona laughed aloud and finally let go of Yuri. Yuri coughed and tried to regain her breathing.

 

“You-what are you?” Yuri questioned. Yoona just smirked at her evilly.

 

“You can’t even handle me. What makes you think you can give me any benefits? You will not be able to do anything to Choi Sooyoung, let alone get back your ex-fiancee.”

 

“Shut up!” Yuri was furious. No one tells her she can’t have Jessica Jung. No one!

 

“You and I are not friends. I appreciate you helping me find Choi Sooyoung the last time we met. But I do not wish to associate myself with a person such as yourself.”

 

Yuri scoffed. “A person such as me? You don’t know anything about me.”

 

“I don’t wish to know anything about you. Good-bye.” Yoona then bowed and left, leaving a stunned and super angry Yuri behind.

 

“GAHHHH!!!” Yuri screamed and swept all the beer bottles on the table off, breaking them in the process.

 

“I will not lose. I will do anything to get what belongs to me!” Yuri hit the table with her fist and smiled wickedly.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

*Soosica*

 

“Sooooo…um Sooyoung?” Jessica asked and peeked at Sooyoung who was once again in her office.

 

“yes?” Sooyoung answered tiredly. This ‘fake girlfriend’ role is really boring since she can’t really do anything else but stay with Jessica in the office all day and then put on a show for Yuri if she visits.

 

Jessica cleared before speaking. “Yuri visited me yesterday after you left.”

 

Sooyoung put down the book she was reading and made eye contact with Jessica. “And? Why are you telling me this?”

 

Jessica didn’t think Sooyoung would be so uninterested. “I don’t know. It’s just that before you told me to inform you every single time Yuri visits. I thought you might want to know.”

 

“Oh…” Sooyoung shrugged her shoulder. “That was before I wanted to end the contract. Now you don’t have to tell me anything. My primary job is to just make Yuri leave you alone.”

 

Jessica was hurt by Sooyoung’s reminder of their contract. She wanted Sooyoung to act the same to her. Sooyoung was being too indifferent toward her.

 

“But, I don’t like Yuri anymore Sooyoung. We don’t need that contract anymore. I’m capable of handling her without you.”

 

“Oh. Well in that case let’s end the contract sooner.”

 

“What?!” Jessica knew Sooyoung misunderstood her words. She just wanted Sooyoung to not be her fake girlfriend anymore. She’s not ending things permanently with Sooyoung. “NO!!”

 

Sooyoung looked at her weirdly. “Wae? You don’t need me anymore.”

 

“It’s not about Yuri anymore Sooyoung.” Jessica answered seriously and took a seat next to Sooyoung.

 

“Okayyy…now you’re confusing me. You always told me you hate me so I decided to end the contract earlier to stop your misery. You obviously still had feelings for Kwon Yuri too. And then you tell me you’re fine on your own, so I suggested to end the contract sooner. But you refuse. What is up with you?”

 

Jessica sighed and looked into Sooyoung’s eyes. “I um-well the thing is-”

 

Just then both of them heard a knock.

 

“Ms. Jung?”

 

“Sorry Jessica. Hold that thought alright?” Sooyoung got up and opened the door. Ms. Yin entered and bowed to the both of them.

 

“Hi Ms. Choi.” Sooyoung smiled back widely. Jessica’s blood was boiling at that sight. “That Giant is still being so flirtatious even with me here! I am going to-wait! Just calm down Jessica…calm down.”

 

“Ahem! What is it Ms. Yin?” Jessica tried to be as calm as possible and to hide her discontent with the relationship Ms.Yin shared with Sooyoung.

 

“I am sincerely sorry if I disturbed you and Ms. Choi. But your father has informed me to remind you about the meeting tomorrow morning with the department managers.”

 

Jessica felt a little bad for taking her anger out on Ms. Yin. “Thank you. You may leave now.”

 

Ms. Yin bowed but she didn’t leave.

 

“Anything else Ms. Yin?” Ms. Yin looked at Sooyoung quickly and Jessica saw Sooyoung giving her a thumbs up.

 

“Ms. Yin?” Jessica raised her voice a little, getting jealous again.

 

“I-I wanted to request the-the next three days off- if possible.” Ms. Yin stuttered as she spoke since she could feel Jessica’s cold stare.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because-because-my mom-“ Ms. Yin was looking down again. She was shaking a little now. Sooyoung felt a little angry at how Jessica was acting toward Ms. Yin.

 

“Can’t you be a little nicer?” Sooyoung stood next to Jessica and whispered. Jessica glared at Sooyoung.

 

“Why? Do you like her that much that you’re defending her now?” Jessica snapped back. Sooyoung was taken by surprise but kept her cool.

 

“She’s your secretary. Just listen to her and speak nicely.”

 

“More like you want me to be nice to your other girlfriend.” Jessica said rolling her eyes.

 

“JESSICA!” Sooyoung yelled. Jessica had gone too far.

 

Ms. Yin felt bad. She felt like it was her fault for causing Jessica and Sooyoung to fight.

 

“I’m-I’m sorry Ms. Jung. I will leave now.” Ms. Yin bowed one last time and left. The moment Ms. Yin left, Sooyoung turned around and looked at Jessica in disbelief and anger.

 

“What is your problem Jessica? She just wanted to ask you-”

 

“I don’t care what your secret girlfriend has to tell me. You can go run after her and give her a big, nice hug if you want.” Jessica said bitterly and took a seat on her table.

 

“Bwohl? Secret girlfriend? I think you misunderstood Jessica. Ms. Yin and I are just friends.”

 

Jessica laughed at Sooyoung’s confession. “Yeah right! And I’m the queen of England.” She answered sarcastically.

 

Sooyoung shook her head in disappointment and frustration. “You’re being a real right now Jessica. Don’t you know that your words can really hurt people?”

 

Jessica glared at Sooyoung. “What did you call me?”

 

“I know you heard me. You really want me to say it again? I can if you want Jessica.”

 

“You’re right. I am a . And since I’m a to you, you better address me like every other worker around here.”

 

Sooyoung couldn’t believe what she just heard. “What are you trying to say?”

 

Jessica just kept a grim expression. “I’m saying that you work for me so you should call me Ms.Jung. I’m your boss.”

 

Sooyoung was hurt. So a poor, commoner is what Jessica really thought of her. “Oh. So since I’m not rich like you, you can treat me in any way you want right?”

 

Jessica could sense the tone of hurt and grief in Sooyoung’s voice. She knew she had made a really, really bad mistake. Jessica didn’t know what to say.

 

Sooyoung walked up closer to Jessica. “So when I’m not useful anymore, you throw me away. Right?”

 

Jessica pretended to go over documents to avoid Sooyoung’s questions. “If you say so. Now please leave.”

 

Sooyoung felt like her heart was being torn apart. She took all the courage she had left to utter some last words to Jessica.

 

“I shouldn’t have fallen in love with you.” Sooyoung confessed sadly. “Taeyeon was right.” Jessica stopped what she was doing and looked at Sooyoung. Sooyoung loved her?

 

However, Sooyoung wasn’t finish. “I wish you luck and happiness with Kwon Yuri…Ms.Jung. I hope that we don’t see each other again.” Sooyoung bowed and left. Jessica was speechless. She had so many emotions and thoughts running through her that she didn’t even notice Krystal and Tiffany running toward her.

“Jessica! What did you do?” Tiffany asked and shook her cousin hard.

 

“Unnie! What happened?” Krystal asked. Suddenly, Jessica snapped back to reality.

 

“She-she loves me.” Jessica said with a smile but then frowned. “But I hurted her. Aish! I screwed up.”

 

“What?!” Tiffany and Krystal said simultaneously.

 

Jessica began to panic. “What am I going to do? I just did something horrible. Help me!” Jessica grabbed KrysFany’s hands and looked at them in desperation.

 

“Go after her.” Tiffany concluded. “Tell her how you feel.”

 

“But I don’t even know where she is.”

 

“She’s going to Peony Mall with Amber and Taeyeon.” The moment those words came out from Krystal’s mouth, Jessica quickly grabbed her things and ran out of her office.  Tiffany and Krystal following.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Seriously Siwon. I really think Krystal likes Amber. What am I going to do?” Jonghyun whined as he followed Siwon around the bathroom.

 

“Dude. Just give up! She doesn’t like you. End of story.”

 

“Psh! If I said the same thing to you about Tiffany, you won’t listen. What makes you think I will?”

 

Siwon ignored Jonghyun, not knowing how he should answer.

 

When Siwon and Jonghyun returned to their office, they saw Heechul and Donghae chatting and smiling at each other.

 

“Get a room.” Jonghyun snarled as he passed the happy couple.

 

“Aww…what’s wrong Jongie baby?” Heechul teased and pinched his cheeks.

 

“Shut up.”

 

“Whoa. What’s with the attitude?” Heechul asked, confused and looked at Donghae, as if he would know the answer. Donghae shrugged.

 

“Heechul, did you get any new information about other assassins we encountered in the last mission?”

 

“Other than the fact that they are worse than Night Ghouls, I don’t have anything new. However, I highly suggest we focus more on them. The Night Ghouls do not seem to be the bad guys.” Donghae smiled, glad that his boyfriend is slowing starting to accept the fact that Night Ghouls are not cold-blooded murders.

 

Siwon scoffed. “They’re all the same.”

 

“No. They’re not.” Donghae answered confidently. Siwon walked over to Donghae and stood right in front of him.

 

“What?”

 

Donghae smiled. “I don’t believe Night Ghouls are bad. I believe they have been doing the city a favor by eliminating all those criminals that have killed and harmed so many innocent people.”

 

“You don’t know anything Lee.” Siwon answered seriously. “I advise you keep your mouth shut. Especially when you know nothing.”

 

“You can’t tell me what to do. I have the freedom and right to give my opinion. You should learn to control your temper. Being a cop, doesn’t make you right.” Siwon was going to punch Donghae but Donghae held Siwon’s fist in mid-air.

 

“Your fists should be used to protect and defend.” Donghae said and let Siwon go. “I’ll take my leave now. I’ll call you later babe.” Donghae then left, not caring about what he did to Siwon.

 

“Yah! You better control your boyfriend!” Siwon yelled at Heechul.

 

Heechul shrugged. “You’re the one who needs to be kept on a leash. Not Donghae.” Heechul then just went back to working, pretending nothing happened.  Siwon reluctantly returned to his desk, and took deep breaths to control his anger.

 

“I agree Siwon. You need to control your temper.” Jonghyun added and went back to thinking about how he will win Krystal’s affections. “I just need that tomboy out of the picture!”

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Peony Mall*

 

“So that’s what happened…well, what are you going to do now Soo?” Taeyeon asked. They were outside waiting for Tiffany and Krystal. Sooyoung told Amber and Taeyeon what had happened in the office and they were not happy at all.

“Why don’t we kidnap her and leave  her in a stranded island?” Amber suggested. She was really, really mad. Sooyoung laughed at her sister’s ridiculous idea.

 

“Or we can tie her up and tickle her until she begs us to stop. Yeah! That’s the best idea. What do you guys say?” Amber asked with a grin.

 

“Aigoo.” Taeyeon and Sooyoung said and flicked Amber’s head at the same time.

 

“What? It’s a great idea.” Amber whined as she rubbed her forehead.

 

“Are you crazy? That’s something I will do to you if you don’t stop with your ridiculous ideas.” Taeyeon warned. Sooyoung just laughed and hugged both her sisters.

 

“Hahaha. It’s okay. Come on, let’s go and shop first. I can't wait. I'm sure Tiffany and Krystal won't mind. Call them to let them know.” Taeyeon and Amber knew Sooyoung was just faking but didn’t want to make matters worse. So they agreed.

 

After a few minutes of shopping, Soyoung decided to ask a question she’s been really curious about.

 

“Amber, when are you planning on confessing?”

 

“Today.” Amber answered. “Why?”

 

“Really?” Taeyeon asked again to make sure. “How are you going to do that?”

 

Amber smiled to herself. “I have my ways.”

 

Sooyoung nudged Amber playfully. “Are you going to take her to an isolated island and confess?”

 

“Or are you going to get down on your knees and ask her to be your girlfriend?” Taeyeon joined the teasing.

 

“Hahaha. So funny I fogot to laugh.” Amber answered sarcastically. “Anyhow, what I decide to do, you two will find out later.”

 

“Do what?” TaeSooBer turned around and saw KrysFany walking toward them with smiles.

 

“Fany!” Taeyeon ran to Tiffany and quickly linked arms. “You’re late.” Taeyeon pretended to be mad.

 

“Sorry. Some guys were harassing me on my way here.” Tiffany joked.

 

“Bwohl?!! Where are they? I’m going to kick all of their asses!” Taeyeon rolled up her sleeves and pumped up to fight but was prevented by Tiffany.

“Just kidding. You care for me that much?”

 

“Why would I not care?” Taeyeon asked but the ‘aw’ she heard from Krystal and SooBer made her regret what she had just said.

 

“I give you permission to date my cousin Taeyeon.” Krystal said and patted Taeyeon’s shoulders.

 

Taeyeon blushed. “Thanks. I mean- why would I date Tiffany?”

 

Tiffany giggled at Taeyeon’s shyness. “Whatever you say baby.” Tiffany whispered the last word, causing Taeyeon to shiver.

 

“Anyhow…ready to go?”

 

Krystal scratched her head. “That was originally the plan.”

 

“What do you mean?” Amber asked. “It’s just you two joining us today.”

 

Tiffany gave TaeSooBer a nervous smile. “Taeyeon, if I do something that I think you might not like but I feel is necessary, will you be mad?” Taeyeon had a feeling she knew what Tiffany and Krystal had in mind.

 

“No.” Taeyeon answered. Tiffany let out a sigh of relief.

 

As for KryBer…

 

“Amber, did Sooyoung tell you what happened between her and Jessica?”

 

Amber nodded her head. “She sure did! Ugh! If I see Jessica, I am going to teach her a really good lesson.” Amber said and cracked her knuckles.

 

“But don’t you think she deserves a second chance?” Krystal asked hopefully.

 

“No. Why are you asking me this?” Amber asked, now suspicious. Krystal smiled nervously at Amber. “Well…the thing is…Jessica is -”

 

“Sooyoung.” TaeSooBer turned around and saw Jessica looking at them, a little nervous.

 

“JESSICA!!” Amber yelled and was going to jump on Jessica but got held back by Krystal.

 

“Let me go! Krystal!! Let me go right now!” Krystal ignored Amber’s plead and dragged Amber away.

 

On the other hand, Taeyeon just grabbed Tiffany’s hand and walked away together.

“It’s best we leave them alone.” Taeyeon said softly. Tiffany was glad Taeyeon was not mad.

 

“You’re not mad at me? Right?” Tiffany just had to ask. She didn’t want to have problems with Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon stopped and looked at Tiffany, with a blank face. After a few seconds, Taeyeon smiled. “I should thank you. Those two idiots can finally confess to each other.”

 

Tiffany smiled and sighed in relief. “That’s good to hear. But I don’t think they’re the only idiots.”

 

Taeyeon looked at her. “Are you trying to imply something?”

 

Tiffany waved  her hands in defense. “No! No implication at all.”

 

Taeyeon pinched Tiffany’s cheeks playfully. “Good. As my future girlfriend, you’re doing good so far.”

 

Tiffany was estatic. “Future girlfriend? Does that mean-” Tiffany asked hopefully.

 

“Not yet. Don’t be so happy.” Tiffany pouted. Taeyeon saw this and giggled to herself. Tiffany was cute when angry.

 

Taeyeon suddenly pecked Tiffany on the cheeks. “Don’t sulk. You’re already making your mark here.” Taeyeon then pointed to her heart. “But it’s going to take time.”

 

Tiffany gave Taeyeon an eyesmile and intertwined her hand with Taeyeon’s. “I’m willing to wait.”

 

Taeyeon smiled back and tightened their hold. Both smiled at each other before joining the crowd, entering the mall.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

*Soosica*

 

Sooyoung and Jessica just stared at each other after being left alone. Jessica was fidgeting with her clothes and playing with her fingers. She didn’t know what to say.

 

“What are you doing here Ms. Jung?”

 

“I came to see you.” Jessica said with a shy smile.

 

“Okay. Well you see me. Bye.” Sooyoung then turned around to enter the mall but Jessica ran ahead to block Sooyoung.

“Didn’t you hear what I say?” Jessica asked again. Sooyoung nodded her head.

 

“I did. And you saw me. So why don’t you please leave me alone and go home Ms. Jung?” Sooyoung then tried to leave but Jessica held her still.

 

“Leave me alone Ms. Jung. Or did you really come back to ridicule me more? Was the first time not enough?”

 

“What? No! I came here to apologize.” Jessica quicky said, not wanting Sooyoung to leave. She just wants Sooyoung to understand her and listen to her.

 

“Oh really? Apology accepted.” Before Jessica could reply, Sooyoung pushed her aside and entered the mall first. Jessica ran after Sooyoung, forgetting she had heels on. 

 

“Where did she go?” Jessica frantically looked and walked around, trying to find the tall, short hair girl.

 

Jessica tried calling Sooyoung as she continued looking for Sooyoung. Unfortunately, Sooyoung didn’t answer.

 

After 20 minutes of going around the mall, Jessica finally decided to sit down on a bench.

“Stupid Jessica! Stupid! Stupid!” Jessica lectured herself and hit her head each time. “Stupid-Ow!” Jessica looked at her feet and saw blisters and her feet was sore from all the running and walking. Jessica took off her heels and looked at the damage. It wasn’t too bad since Jessica could still walk. However, she didn’t have sandals to wear.

 

“I deserve this.” Jessica mumbled sadly to herself.

 

“Good thing you know that.” Jessica turned to her left side and saw Sooyoung looking at her with an amused face, and her hands behind her back.

 

“Say whatever you want. I don’t care.” Sooyoung shook her head and walked toward Jessica.

 

“You should have just went home Ms. Jung. Now your expensive, brand shoes are dirty.” Sooyoung said looking down at Jessica with no care.

 

“Stop calling me that.”

 

“What?”

 

“Stop calling me Ms. Jung.”

 

“You told me-actually, you ordered me to call you Ms. Jung.” Sooyoung answered back in a ‘matter-of-fact’ tone.

 

Jessica was getting irritated. She was already feeling bad enough for hurting Sooyoung.

“If you just came here to tell me that I’m a then I get it. Alright? Just leave me alone.”

 

Sooyoung let out a dry chuckle. “Actually, you came here to talk to me remember? So I should be the one telling you to leave me alone.”

 

Jessica put back her heels and stood up to face Sooyoung. “Fine. I’ll leave you alone.”

 

“Okay.” Sooyoung quickly answered and took a seat on the bench. “ Have fun walking back to your car.”

 

“I will.” Jessica said and began walking but stopped due to her blisters. “Ow~” Jessica mumbled quietly. She can go to a store and just buy a sandal but then she would have to walk bare-foot, which she didn’t want to do.

 

“I don’t hear heels clicking anymore.” Sooyoung said aloud. Jessica turned her head to Sooyoung and angrily walked back toward the tall girl, who was sitting on the bench with her eyes closed.

 

“WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!” Jessica snapped, causing Sooyoung to open her eyes.

 

“Nothing. What’s yours?”

 

“YOU! YOU’RE MY PROBLEM CHOI SOOYOUNG!” Jessica screamed, causing people to look at them. Jessica was about to go crazy.

 

“Are you insane? Lower your voice Ms. Jung.” Sooyoung hissed and smiled at people who were looking at them.

 

“I TOLD  YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!” Jessica yelled again. “WHY DON’T YOU LISTEN-” Sooyoung had covered Jessica’s mouth with her hand before Jessica can continue.

 

“Stop it.” Sooyoung warned and looked at Jessica. Sooyoung then noticed, for the first time, Jessica’s eyes.

 

“Yah! Don’t you dare-” Too late, Jessica removed Sooyoung’s hand and was crying now as she crouched down and covered her face. Sooyoung didn’t know what to do. People walking by began to whisper when they saw Jessica crying.

 

“Oh my god! What a jerk.” One woman said and glared at Sooyoung. Sooyoung was waving her hands wildly to show her innocence.

 

“I didn’t do anything!” Sooyoung yelled back.

 

“Kids, one day don’t grow up and be like that woman. She is a prime example of a heartbreaker.” One mother told her kids as they passed by.

 

“Yah! I’m not a heartbreaker!” Sooyoung yelled back, but it wasn’t working. Sooyoung then crouched down to Jessica’s level.

 

“What a loser.” Another person stated as he walked by and shook his head in disappointment. “A disgrace to all women…”

 

“Stop crying. People are looking. Please stop.” Sooyoung pleaded but Jessica only cried louder. “Oh my god.” Sooyoung said in frustration. Sooyoung couldn’t stand Jessica crying. It hurted Sooyoung as well.

 

“Jessica. I’m sorry. Can you please stop crying?” Sooyoung pleaded softly. Jessica stopped a little and peeked at Sooyoung. Sooyoung was relieved.

 

“Finally. Can you please stand up Ms. Jung?” At the mention of ‘Ms. Jung’, Jessica covered her face again and cried loud again.

 

“Now what?! Stop crying.” Sooyoung pleaded again but Jessica ignored her.

 

“Arasso. I won’t call you that anymore. Jessica, can you please stop crying and stand up?”

 

Once again, Jessica stopped crying and looked at Sooyoung with red eyes. “Are you *sniff* still mad *sniff* at me?” Sooyoung giggled at Jessica’s expression when she asked. She looked like a kid who had just lost a candy.

 

“You’re laughing at me.” Jessica covered her face again and cried loud again.

 

“No! I’m not mad anymore. I won’t laugh anymore. Please stop crying.” Sooyoung didn’t know what else to do so she hestitantly hugged Jessica.

 

“Jessica…stop crying. It’s all my fault. I’m sorry.” Jessica calmed down a little but she was still crying loud.

 

“You-you’re so mean—Soo-Sooyoung.” Jessica mumbled.

 

Sooyoung patted her back. “Yes. Yes. I’m the bad one. Can you please stand up now?” Jessica nodded her head. Sooyoung smiled and slowly stood up with Jessica.

 

“Good girl. I’m going to let go of you so don’t cry anymore okay?” Sooyoung said, in hopes Jessica will listen. She was so wrong!

 

“No!” Jessica wrapped her arms around Sooyoung’s waist and hugged her tight. “I won’t let you go!”

“Jessica, we’re in public.” Sooyoung whispered and smiled shyly at people walking by again.

 

“I don’t care. You hurt me.” Jessica mumbled onto Sooyoung’s chest. Sooyoung was shocked. “I hurt you? This brat dare say this to me when she was the one who-Okay…I just have to be the bigger person and just agree with her. She needs to stop crying.”

 

“I’m sorry I hurt you Ms.- I mean Jessica. Can you not cry anymore?”

 

“Fine. But you have to stay with me. You can’t leave me alone again.” Jessica demanded.

 

“This girl…she’s still negotiating at this time?” Sooyoung thought to herself.

 

“Okay. I promise you I won’t leave you.” Jessica let go of Sooyoung a little and looked at her. “Pinky-promise?”

 

Sooyoung smiled. “Pinky-promise.”

 

Sooyoung then told Jessica to sit on the bench.

 

“Give me your right feet.” Jessica was still sniffing but complied to Sooyoung’s command.

 

Sooyoung then took off Jessica’s heel and slipped a sandal on her. She then did the same thing with Jessica’s other feet.

 

Jessica looked at Sooyoung warmly the whole time. She couldn’t help smiling at Sooyoung’s kindness.

 

“Thank you.” Jessica said. Sooyoung looked at her and smiled.

 

“Anytime.” Sooyoung then sat next to Jessica. Jessica immediately closed the gap and hooked her arm with Sooyoung’s.

 

“Yah! What are you doing? If people see, they might think we’re a couple.” Sooyoung awkwardly giggled and removed Jessica’s arm. However, Jessica hooked her arm with Sooyoung again. Sooyoung looked at her, quite confused.

 

“Sooyoung. I need to tell you something.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“I-I-” Jessica held onto Sooyoung tighter as she tried to talk. She was really nervous.

 

“What is it Jessica? You’re getting me worried.” Jessica raised her head up and made eye-contact with Sooyoung.

 

“It’s now or never.” Jessica mumbled.

 

“What are you talking about?” Sooyoung asked, quite puzzled.

 

Jessica took a deep breath. “This.” And with that last word, she sealed the little gap they had with a kiss. Sooyoung was taken by surprise and had her eyes open the whole time.

 

After a few seconds, Jessica broke the kiss and looked at Soyoung. Jessica blushed at her public intimate action.

 

“Jessica-”

 

“I like you.” Jessica mumbled shyly. Sooyoung’s eyes open wide in shock.

 

“You-kiss and-you what-me-Jessica-like me?” Sooyoung stammered. She began to speak gibberish causing Jessica to giggle.

 

“Yes. I like you. I like you really, really much Choi Sooyoung.”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Krystal! Why did you do that?” Amber asked, a little angry.

 

“Amber. Please forgive my sister. She didn’t mean to hurt Sooyoung purposely.” Krystal pleaded. Amber turned her back to Krystal.

 

“Amber. Please. Are  you mad at me?”

 

“…”

 

“Amber?”

 

“I’m not mad. Just a little angry at your sister.” Krystal sighed in relief and hugged Amber.

 

“Go easy on my sister. She really likes Sooyoung and its just hard for her to express her feelings…nicely.” Amber rolled her eyes.

 

“I can see that.” Krystal giggled and began dragging Amber to shop with her. At one point, they pass through a platform that was held in the middle of the mall.

 

“Why is this here?” Amber asked as she jumped onto the platform and sat on the edge.

 

“This? It’s usually used for contests and events that are held here in the mall.” Krystal explained and picked up a microphone. “But looks like it was recently used.”

 

“So anyone can use it?”

 

“I don’t know. All the equipment are here but I doubt we can just use it. Amber, I wanted to tell you something.”

 

“Wait Krystal! I have to tell you something too so I’ll take the risk.” Amber then stood up, took a microphone, and walked to the middle of the stage.

 

“What are you doing?” Krystal asked, curious by Amber’s actions.

 

“I’ll tell you. Give me a minute.” Amber then turned of the microphone. “Stay close.” Amber told Krsytal.

 

“Excuse me! Excuse me!!!” Amber talked into the microphone. “Can all of you please come here?” People were curious so they went to the platform to find out what the commotion was about.

 

“Hello everyone! My name is Amber!” Amber said, earning some whistles and screams from her fangirls and fanboys. “Thank you everyone for joining me here.”

 

Amber then looked at Krystal, who was smiling the whole time. “I would like everyone to know that today, I am planning to confess to someone.” The crowd cheered while Krystal frowned.

 

“She’s a great person. She’s funny, clumsy, scary, brave, beautiful but most importantly-” Krystal put on a fake smile, to show Amber that she was happy for Amber. Whoever the girl or guy is, they are lucky to have Amber.

 

“-most importantly, this person has made me happy ever since I met her. And she is here today, in this place.” Everyone began clapping, including Krystal, who was hurting.

 

“Who is it?!” a girl shouted from the crowd.

 

“Who’s the lucky person?!!” an old man yelled too with a wide smile. Amber grinned and looked at Krystal.

 

“Krystal, can you come help me find this special person?” Krystal reluctantly agreed and took Amber’s hand.

 

“Is that her?!” one of Amber’s fanboys yelled excitedly.

 

“She’s so lucky!” one of her fangirls followed. Krystal felt flattered that the audience thought it was her but she knew that wasn’t real. She wasn’t that special person.

 

Amber grinned. “This person right here, is a very good friend of mine.” Krystal felt like so small. She was just a friend.

“A very good friend that I have grown to like alot.” Krystal looked at Amber, shocked.

 

“You-you what?”

 

Amber smiled at Krystal’s reaction. “Everyone, this woman right here, holding my hand, agreed to help me find my special person, not knowing that she was that special person.” Krystal was b with tears now while Amber giggled shyly.

 

“Before all of you today, I want to tell this woman right here in front of me that I like her.”  Amber then looked at Krystal and smiled.

 

“Krystal, I like you. I like you so much that I feel like I’m on cloud 9 every moment I see you and spend time with you.” Everyone went ‘aww’ while Krystal lightly smacked Amber’s arm.

 

“Sweet talker.”

 

Amber chuckled but continued. “I am sincere about my feelings toward you Krystal. I like you a lot. Will you be my girlfriend?” Krystal was tearing up now. She leaped onto Amber and hugged her tightly.

 

“Is that a yes?” Amber asked and held the microphone to Krystal’s lips.

 

“Yes. I will be your girlfriend Amber.” Krystal spoke to the mic and immediately threw it on the floor, hugging Amber tightly around the neck. Amber hugged her back tightly too. The audience was congratulating them but all that matter was Amber and Krystal. That was all that matter to them.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Tae-tae. Let’s go find the others.” Both of them were walking around, hands intertwined.

 

“Sure.” Just then, someone bumped into them.

 

“Mianhe. I didn’t-” Taeyeon then stopped talking when she saw Sunny smirking at her.

 

“Sunny! What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked coldly and put Tiffany behind her.

 

“Aww…Tiffany Hwang is your new toy?” Sunny stated with the intent to offend.

 

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon. “What is she talking about?”

 

“Nothing. And Sunny, don’t you dare call Tiffany my toy. She’s not like that.”

 

“Oh really? Then what is she?” Tiffany held her breath, waiting for Taeyeon to answer.

 

Sunny then walked to Taeyeon and whispered in her ear. “You’ve fallen in love with her? Not good.” Sunny then retreated to look at Taeyen’s face. Taeyeon was looking at her with hatred.

 

“Just leave us alone.” Tiffany stated, causing Sunny to glare at her.

 

“You stay out of this you ! This is between me and Taeyeon.” Sunny snapped. The moment those words came out from , Sunny found herself pinned to the wall, with Taeyeon’s elbow on .

 

“DON’T YOU CALL HER THAT!”

 

Sunny smirked. “Aww…did I hurt you Taeyeonie?” Taeyeon pushed harder, glaring right into Sunny’s eyes.

 

“You can’t give me what I want. But even what happened with Sun-kyu, you fall in love with that rich brat?” Sunny said angrily and immediately broke out from Taeyeon’s hold. Taeyeon was pushed back but kept her posture.

 

“Lee Sunny. Why are you doing this?” Tiffany asked as she held on to Taeyeon. Sunny laughed aloud.

 

“You should be worry about yourself. You really think Taeyeon will fall in love with someone like you? You’re just a rebound for Sun-kyu.”

 

“Sun-kyu?” Tiffany mumbled and felt Taeyeon stiffen. Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany’s hand and dragged her out, leaving a happy Sunny behind.

 

“This is just beginning Taeyeonie.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

When Taeyeon and Tiffany got outside, Tiffany removed herself from Taeyeon’s hold.

 

“What was that about? Who’s Sun-kyu?” Tiffany quickly asked. She was really bothered.

 

“She-she’s noone.” Taeyeon answered and took a seat at the fountain.

 

“Liar. Tell me, who is she?” Tiffany asked and sat next to Taeyeon.

 

“…”

 

“TELL ME!!” Tiffany yelled.

 

“Sun-kyu…”

 

“Sun-kyu what?” Tiffany asked. Taeyeon sighed and took a deep breath.

 

“Sun-kyu is Sunny’s sister and…”

 

“And what?” Tiffany asked more calmly.

 

“…she was my fiancee.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OMG (that's what all of you are probably saying at the end right? lol.) So what do you guys think???KRYBER and SOOSICA!!! Whoop Whoop!! And don't worry Taeny shippers...i didn't forget about the Taeny couple. More to come...much, much more. Muahahahahahaha *cough cough* okay...i'll stop here. going to sleep. see all of you soon.