Magic (Part 2)

Phoenix Sisters

I'm Back!! did you guys miss me? lol...i sure miss you guys. *hugs* sorry..been so busy. I didn't update for 4 days...i can't believe it. But i hope you guys forgive me.:) or else... i'm going to get Taeyeon to beat you up.jk.jk. lmaol. Well, hope you guys enjoy this chapter. And i know the first song i have is a disney song but i just thought it fits the magic perfectly, what do you guys think? :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

>listenSelena Gomez: Oh, its Magic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XGjZOVxLLQ

“…Tiffany.” The moment she heard her name, Tiffany looked at Taeyeon, who only stared back.

“Me?” Tiffany asked while looking at Taeyeon.

Everyone was quiet, even Hana. Amber gave Sooyoung a dirty look but Sooyoung can care less. “Tiffany, do your thing.”

Finally, Hana couldn’t stand the silence anymore. “HEY!!! Hurry Tay! I want to see the last trick!” Hana screamed with a pout.  Tiffany snapped back to reality upon hearing her baby sister’s request. Taeyeon seems to have gotten the wake up call too.

 

“Right…um…Taeyeon? What do I do?” Tiffany nervously asked. She was actually pretty anxious since she didn’t know what Taeyeon had in mind for the last trick.  “Magicians usually save the best for last right?” Tiffany asked herself, causing her to not see Taeyeon approaching her. Before Tiffany could get a grasp of reality, Taeyeon was already a few inches away from her.

 

“First, Ms. Hwang: I need you to step closer to me. This last trick requires a closer proximity than the other two.” Taeyeon said calmly while ushering her to come closer with her finger. Tiffany complied and got closer to Taeyeon until they were only a few centimeters apart.  Krystal and Jessica looked at them in awe.

 

“Psst..baby sis. What do you think will happen? What if Tiffany suddenly sneezes and then…BOOM! She disappears because she pissed off Taeyeon!” Jessica screams in horror. Krystal let out a loud laugh at her older sisters foolishness.

 

“Psst..Jessica Jung! That’s the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Don’t you think that if Taeyeon wanted to get rid of her she would have done so before?” Krystal reasoned. Unfortunately, Amber was quicker to answer.

 

“I agree Jessica.  Taeyeon seems to have something else in mind. She doesn’t have that “I-will-kill-you” look.” However, Amber  herself couldn’t guarantee anything at all.

 

Jessica looked at Amber and just when she was about to respond, she got cut off once again…by Sooyoung!

 

“Hey! I think both of you are over-reacting.  Taeyeon’s last trick will be awesome so pay attention.” Sooyoung was getting quite annoyed with the little chit-chat. In the distance, Taeyeon seems to have started the last trick. 

 

“Over-reacting??? Pleaaaassseeee! Who was the one that thought she was going to die because of a candle?!” Jessica angrily retorted.  Amber expressed her anger by kicking Sooyoung’s hard enough to feel some pain.

 

“OW!!! I was telling the truth and for you information Blondie, I was just faking it!” Sooyoung quickly defended herself.

 

“Pssh! You are such a li---”

 

“SHUT UP!! The magic is starting.” Krytal finally  yelled, she could not stand anymore of the childish arguments.  Amber, Sooyoung, and Jessica reluctantly stopped talking.  However, all of their actions didn’t go unnoticed by Mr. Hwang and Mr. Jung. 

 

“Wow…looks like your daughter met her match Jung.” Mr. Hwang with a chuckle.

 

Mr. Jung shook his head. “Well, that’s good. It’s good that someone can show her that she can not do everything she wants.”  The two friends quickly gave eachother a smile before turning back to Taeny. 

 

Hana, on the other hand, was smiling the whole time. “Let the magic begin.”

 

*Taeny*

 

“Thank you, Ms. Hwang. Am I making you uncomfortable?” Taeyeon asked upon seeing Tiffany’s frown.  However, she immediately smiled upon hearing Taeyeon’s concern.

 

“Don’t worry. I’m fine. Let’s start shall we? What do I need to do?” Tiffany asked while giving Taeyeon another eyesmile.  Taeyeon remained expressionless and responded dryly.

 

“Do you see anything in my hands?” Tiffany looked at Taeyeon’s hands and shook her head no.

 

“Okay. If you don’t mind Ms. Hwang, can I come closer to you?”

 

Tiffany was cut off guard by Taeyeon’s question, but she found herself consenting to Taeyeon’s request.  Before she knew it, Taeyeon was already a few centimeters from her face. Both of them can feel each other’s breaths.  Taeyeon then leaned her head toward Tiffany, earning a little “Omo” from Tiffany.  Taeyeon felt Tiffany’s uneasiness and took initiative to lessen Tiffany’s anxiety.

 

“Steady your breathing.  Don’t worry. I won’t hurt you. Just relax.” Taeyeon quietly whispered to Tiffany’s ear.  Tiffany blushed but Taeyeon’ would not know that since she wasn’t facing Tiffany anymore.  Tiffany followed Taeyeon’s instructions and before she knew it, she felt Taeyeon’s hand move between them. “What is she doing?” Tiffany wondered to herself, since she could not see anything due to Taeyeon’s head.  Soon enough, her question was answered.

 

Taeyeon had somehow managed to turn a pin that she had quietly obtained from gotten from Tiffany’s hair into a pink lotus.  At this point, a lot of “Wow!”, “That’s the right there!” “She’s so cool” and many more comments were heard.  However, Taeyeon seemed to have paid no attention to it. Upon doing the first step of the last trick, Taeyeon slowly retracted her head and was now facing a dumbfounded Tiffany again.  “I must have really scared her. Maybe I should have asked Soober to act as a buffer?” Taeyeon thought to herself upon seeing Tiffany’s expression.

 

“Ms. Hwang? Ms. Hwang?” Tiffany, for the second time, snapped out of her thoughts.

 

“Yeah..yeah…that was so…so..” Tiffany began to say but stopped herself. She couldn’t find the words to describe the sensation at all. 

 

“Shall we continue? Or do you want to stop?” Taeyeon asked.  Taeyeon doesn’t want Tiffany to continue if she is still scared.

 

Tiffany suddenly lifted her hand into the air for a “Hwaiting”, causing Taeyeon to stare at her with confusion while the rest of the audience broke out in laughter.

 

“Hahaha..Ms. Kim you can continue. When my daughter does that, it’s equivalent to her saying that she is willing to accept the challenge.” Mr. Hwang stated with a small smile.  Taeyeon bowed to him and returned to face a now mad-blushing Tiffany.

 

“Kekeke…sorry about that Taeyeon. We can continue.”  “Tiffany you are so stupid!” Tiffany mentally reprimanded herself.

 

“Ok then. This will be the finale to the magic. Watch carefully everyone.” Taeyeon sternly said, earning a nod from everyone.  Now, everyone was looking at them intently.

 

“Um Taeyeon…do you want me to come close again?” Before Taeyeon could respond, Tiffany automatically lessened their proximity. Once again, they could feel each other’s breath. Now it was Taeyeon’s turn to avoid Tiffany’s gaze.

 

Meanwhile, upon seeing this, Amber quickly felt uneasy. Seeing Taeyeon and Tiffany in that position reminded her of when…

 

“Thinking about what happened at the porch Amber?”

 

“Yeah.” Amber immediately put her hand over when she finally realized what she had just blurted out.  Amber then sees Krystal looking at her with a smile, as if she already knew what Amber was thinking.

 

“You know Amber, I’m beginning to think Sooyoung chose Tiffany purposely.” Krystal said with a smirk.

 

Amber didn’t understand. “Why would Sooyoung do that?” Amber asked as she looked over to Sooyoung, who was now standing very close to Jessica.

 

“Because…” Krystal started to say as she made her way to Amber again “…she wants to see Tiffany do to Taeyeon what we did at the porch.” Krystal stopped right in front of Amber and stared at Amber intently.  Amber took a deep gulp…she didn’t know what to do anymore. 

 

“Krystal-”

 

“Shhh…don’t say anything Amber…” Krystal now had her finger on Amber’s lips. “…because I’m…just…TEASING!!”

 

Amber was taken by surprise again. She got trick for the second time and it has not even been an hour since the last incident at the porch. 

 

“Ya!!! Stop doing that to me!”

 

“Huh? Do what dear friend?” Krystal asked with an innocent face before leaving a fuming Amber behind to join Sooyoung & Jessica.  (A/N: notice how Krystal emphasized on “dear friend” to mock Amber’s same words?lol)

 

“Aish Amber! Who cares? This is natural between friends…right?” Amber’s thoughts were now juggled around.  “Man!!! I’ll think about this later. Better pay attention to the magic show.” And with that, Amber diverted her attention back to the magic show.

===============================================================================================================================

 

“Taeyeon…are you going to begin or what?” Upon hearing that husky, angelic voice, Taeyeon immediately answered a quick “Yes.”

 

“Good. Then do what you have to do.” Tiffany was so happy that she could finally see her savior’s face up close…Taeyeon was flawless, and Tiffany could easily see why Jisuk’s goons wanted to have her.

 

“Let’s start Taeyeon.” Taeyeon nodded her head.

 

Taeyeon took some steps back, got the pink lotus, did some fancy movements with her hands and before Tiffany knew it, a little key appeared in place of the lotus. 

 

“What? How-how did you do that? Where’s the lotus?” Tiffany managed to stutter some logical words out from  her lips. 

 

Taeyeon just shrugged her shoulders. “ A magician never discloses her secrets.”

 

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon again. “Great..more secrets.”

 

Suddenly, everyone else ran to them. 

 

“Tay!!! That was so cool! Your gift is the best.” Hana excitely yelled as she jumped on Taeyeon, who was able to catch Hana easily.

“I agree. That was some badass show Taeyeon.” Krystal said with a wide smile. Jessica nodded her head in agreement.

 

“You really have a talent, young lady.” Mr. Hwang and Mr. Jung were now complimenting Taeyeon.

 

“Of course!! Taeyeon’s magic is the best in all of Korea.” Sooyoung exaggerated, causing some more laughter.

 

“Wait…” Taeyeon then looked at Hana. “…I still have your gift. Actually, your sister has the key to your gift.” Hana’s eyes opened wide upon hearing Taeyeon’s statement and immediately ran to get the key from Tiffany.

 

“Here you go.” Tiffany softly said to Hana before giving her the key. Tiffany and Hana then went back to Taeyeon hand in hand. When they reached Taeyeon, Taeyeon took a small box from inside her jacket and gave it to Hana.

 

“Here’s one of your gifts from me.” Taeyeon gives Hana the box, and watches Hana handle the box with extreme care.  Amber chuckled at Hana’s action. 

 

“Hana…you can put it on the grass to be safe.”

 

After settling down on the grass, Hana used the key to open the box. 

 

“Ahh!!! This is so cute Tay!” Hana excitely screamed, causing everyone to surround her.

 

In Hana’s hand was a small menagerie of a phoenix (A/N: inspired by the novel “The Glass Menagerie” lol…anyone read this novel? Its awesome!!)

 

“I know you have a collection of glass figurines so I asked Amber to make one for you. Hope you like it.” Taeyeon said as she patted Hana’s head. 

 

“Amber, you made this?” Jessica asked with skeptical eyes. Amber shyly rubbed the back of her head.

 

“Yeah, I did. But that’s not important. Taeyeon has more gifts right?” Amber didn’t want any more questions because it will only cause her to remember memories that should not be brought up again.

 

Krystal wanted to ask more but sensing that Amber wanted to change the topic, she decided to let it go. “I’ll ask her next time.”

 

“Really Tay?”

 

“Actually, I have two more presents for you. Sooyoung!” Hana then turned to find Sooyoung and sees the tall girl running toward her with a box..at least that’s what it looked like. But when Sooyoung got closer, Hana realized it wasn’t a box, but a cage…with a...

 

“Bunny!!! You got me a bunny!” Hana quickly hugged Taeyeon and took a look at the rabbit after Sooyoung settled the cage down on the grass.

 

“Actually, all three of us bought it for you. I told them to it would be a great gift.” It was now Amber’s turn to say something. Sooyoung rolled her eyes at Amber's boasting. She knew Amber was going to say something to make sure she got credit for coming up with the same idea that all three of them had agreed on together.

"Real nice Amber...I can really feel the sisterly love." Sooyoung sarcastically added as she did a little body shake.  Amber just ignored her sister's remarks since she knew that once both of them argue, there will be no stopping. Fortunately, Hana came to the rescue.

“Cheongmal? Thank you! All of you!!!” Hana screamed as she hugged each one. After the hugs, Hana began to admire the bunny again.

 

Tiffany, seeing Hana’s interaction with Taeyeon, couldn’t help but feel a little irritated and disappointed. “Pft! She doesn’t mind Hana’s touch!”

"Honey, are you ok? Something bothering you?" Tiffany turned to face her dad. In fact, Mr. Hwang  noticed Tiffany's strange behavior and was concerned. Tiffany was never the type to space out.

"I'm ok dad. Don't worry about me. Besides, where's mom?" Tiffany asked with a reassuring smile that was more than enough to convince her dad.

"Oh! She's in the house preparing the cake and food. What time is it? We need to eat the cake right away.It's getting late." Mr. Hwang frantically stated as he looked at his watch. "Oh my god! It's 11pm. Alright I'm going to go in and get the food served. Bring your friends inside Tiffany." After that, Mr. Hwang and Mr. Jung left to go back inside the house.

When Taeyeon heard that it was 11pm, she knew she had to leave right then, and right now. "I have to leave now but not before giving Hana her other gift."

Taeyeon walked toward Hana, who was playing with her white bunny.  When Hana finally saw Taeyeon hovering over her, she immediately got up and gave her another hug.

"TAY!! You're the best!" Taeyeon patted her head in return for the compliment.

"Hana, do you still have the $2 dollars?" Hana nodded her head and handed Taeyeon the money. Taeyeon took the money and swiftly did another little magic trick and turned the money into two pieces of rectangular paper embroidered with flowers.  Taeyeon then handed the papers to Hana.

"What's this Tay?" Hana asked as she read the contents on the paper. Each paper had the words "Hana's Wish" written on it.

"This is the last present i got for you Hana. In celebration of your 7th birthday, I'm granting you two wishes. You can use it whenever you want." Taeyeon calmly said, giving her full attention to the little girl. 

"Wow! You gave me 2 wishes? Yes!! Thank you so much Tay...I'm going to use these wishes to-" Unfortunately, Hana was cut off by Taeyeon.

"Dont' be greedy Hana. You can't use it to have more wishes arasso? Only one wish." Taeyeon sternly said. Hana gave a sigh and then slowly nodded her head to show she understood.

"Darn." Hana said with a snap of her finger followed with a cute pout.

Tiffany saw this and smiled. She then approached Taeyeon when Hana went back to admiring her gifts with the rest of the group. 

"You are really something Kim Taeyeon."

Taeyeon stared at Tiffany intently before speaking.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, for one thing, you refused to give me your name after saving me. Second, you're-"

" Should I have not told you my name then? " Taeyeon asked, cutting Tiffany mid-sentence. Tiffany can sense that Taeyeon was not happy with Tiffany pointing out her stubborness.

Tiffany responded with a smile. " It doesn't make a difference. Whether you told me your name or not, I would have found out eventually from your sisters. But, I'm grateful that you finally let me know. We'll be seeing each other alot from now on."

Taeyeon, on the other hand, shook her head in disagreement. "We'll see about that Tiffany." Taeyeon then walked off to join Soober. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon's retreating figure.

"You are one strange person." Tiffany thought to herself before following Taeyeon's footsteps. "But...that's what makes you interesting."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>listen Big Bang & 2NE1: Lollipop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wee4TOi-mkc (A/N: This song just has such a happy and playful beat to it. couldn't resist. besides..its catchy. lol)

"Okay...Hana, if you want to have more wishes, just follow what i say-" *SMACK*

Hana turned to look at an annoyed Taeyeon, and then turned her attention back to the Amber, who was rubbing her head. 

"Ya!!! Don't you now that hitting a person's head causes loss of brain cells? I don't want to end up like Soo!" Sooyoung glared at Amber upon hearing her statement. "I heard that Liu!" Amber can care less though.

Taeyeon didn't move. 

"Don't influence Hana with your sneaky ways Amber. " And with that, Taeyeon walked to Sooyoung and whispered something to her ear.

"..."Amber was left speechless.  "Crap! she knew" Amber let out a sigh, causing Hana to look at her with concern.

"Ahjhussi? Are you ok? It's okay, I don't need more wishes. Besides, all of you being here is good enough for me." Hana said with her peace fingers and then smiled. 

Before Amber can respond, someone else interrupted.

"Aww...Hana. You are so cute! Do you know that?" Hana just nodded her head vigorously and played with her bunny again.

After seeing that Hana wasn't paying anymore attention to the both of them, Sooyoung motioned Amber to come over.

"Wae?" Amber asked, a little suspicious of her sister's gesture.

"Taeyeon  has to leave, which means that we have to go home too. You now the protocol.Geez! These people here are so formal and so rude!" Sooyoung seriously said, while maintaining a calm expression to avoid attention from the other people around them.  Yep, right after Taeyeon's magic show, a whole bunch of people decided to finally come out to the backyard and kept bumping into Sooyoung! (A/N: People! give Sooyoung her space or you will face her wrath.lol)

Jessica, Krystal, and Tiffany were talking with their dad happily.  However, when Jessica saw Sooyoung and Amber whispering to each other, she found herself walking toward them.

"What's going on? Where's your scary sister?" Jessica asked as she looked for Taeyeon.

"Hey! Don't call her that! You didn't like it when i called you a Blonde Stick right?" Sooyoung defended Taeyeon. Jessica was taken aback by Sooyoung's statement, but she only smiled.

"Oh..so you do care about other people other than yourself." Jessica snapped back mockingly.

"Of course I do Ms. Jung. I just worry about myself more." Sooyoung said while closing her eyes and  pointing to herself. "Besides, this world would be so dull without me." Sooyoung opened her eyes the moment she heard gagging noises from Jessica and Amber.

"That's just mean!" Sooyoung commented upon seeing Jessica and Amber's actions.

Amber just laughed. "Calm down Soo. Jessica just being herself, just like how you like being yourself. You guys are so alike."

"NO!"  Sooyoung and Jessica screamed at the same time.

"Amber has a point. You two have been fighting like cats and dogs ever since you guys met." The trio turned their head to see Tiffany with Krystal trotting right next to her.

"Don't go against me too Tiff!" Jessica demanded with a glare.

Tiffany just giggle.

"She's just saying it as how she sees it Jessica. Maybe the both of you should try getting along." Krystal suggested.

Sooyoung and Jessica took advantage of Krystal's words quickly.

"Oh..." Jessica began."....you mean like you and Amber." Jessica said with an evil smirk. Tiffany couldn't help but laugh more.

"Yeah, Amber. I think Krystal here wants PDA with you again...alone..BUT, not ually." Sooyoung added, making sure to emphasize on the "BUT" since she didn't want to go through being labeled as a ert again.

"What-"

"We didn't-"

Amber and Krystal simultaneously talked but when they made eye contact, both immediately avoided each other's gaze.

"Doesn't feel good to be bullied huh?" Sooyoung asked with a wide smile.

"Yeah...now you know better than to mess with me." Jessica added with her own smile.

Sooyoung and Jessica realized that they had just agreed with eachother, and went back to giving eachother the silent treatment.

Tiffany finally broke the awkward silence.

"Um guys...where's Taeyeon?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Back to Taeyeon*

"Hana." Hana immediately stopped playing with her newly named rabbit: Bling-bling

"Tay! I decided to name my rabbit Bling-Bling." Hana excited said as she jumped up and down.

"Bling-Bling?" Taeyeon asked with an amused expression.

"Yep. Both Soot and Ahjhussi said that was teh best name for a pet. They said its the most popular pet name right now."

"I should have known" Taeyeon quietly whispered to herself as she put her palm on her forehead. "Those two would suggest such a name."

"so...did you have something to tell me Tay?" Hana asked innocently.

Taeyeon got down to sit with Hana before speaking.

"Hana. Tay needs to leave now. I have some work that I need to finish, so I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Taeyeon said with a soothing voice, not wanting to upset the birthday girl.

"But..you can't leave yet. My birthday's not over and you didn't eat cake yet." Hana said with a tint of sadness.

"I'm sorry. Besides I got to spend time with my best friend. That's better than cake." Taeyeon said while she gave Hana a quick hug.

Hana finally gave in after hearing this from Taeyeon.

"Ok...but what about Ahjhussi and Soot? Are they leaving too?"

"Yeah they are, but they'll stay a little longer for your cake. You know how Soot loves food right? especially cake?" Hana laughed at Taeyeon's truthful statement as she nodded her head in agreement. 

"Alright. Then why don't you go back inside and put Bling-Bling away? Your parents are going to start your cake soon." Hana slowly got up, grabbed Bling-Bling and gave Taeyeon one last hug before running inside the house to showoff her gifts.

"I guess i should go tell Amber and Sooyoung that I'm leaving." 

==============================================================================================================================

*Back to Tiffany, Jessica, Krystal, and Soober*

"Um...where's Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked. She just realized that Taeyeon was missing.

"There she is. She' s walking over here right now." Krystal said, frantically waving her hand to grab Taeyeon's attention. When Taeyeon finally reached them, Jessica was the first to speak.

"So, Taeyeon.....what do you want Tiffany to do in return for you saving her?" Jessica's curiousity got the best of her, earning a hard hit from Tiffany.

"Ya!"

Jessica returned Tiffany's yell with a "What?" look.

Amber and Sooyoung looked at eachother confusingly..but Sooyoung suddenly remembered something.

"Oh yeah! Tiffany you mentioned earlier that Taeyeon saved you yesterday." Now it was Amber's turn to look at Taeyeon with an "explain now" look.

"Taeyeon. Is that why you were late to the dinner yesterday? You were the heroine?" Amber asked, in disbelief. Sooyoung was surprised that Amber knew more than her.

"Heroine? WTH? Is this some kind of lame t.v. script or what? SOMEONE EXPLAIN NOW!!!" Sooyoung was getting upset because she felt left out of the whole situation.

"Soober. I'll explain later when I return. I have to leave now. Remember what I told you guys you hear. Don't stay too long. And Sooyoung, I'm specifically referring to you." Taeyeon said before giving a quick bow to Jessica, Krystal, and Tiffany.

"Ok.Ok. Gosh. Why always me? Just because I want some delicous, chocolate filling, triple layer cake that can feed a 1000 people before I go home? Geez. Life is so cruel to me." Sooyoung sadly  said out loud with a loud sigh. Krystal just let out a small laugh. "Amber is right about Sooyoung..she is food crazy.hehehe."

From the moment Tiffany heard Taeyeon was leaving, she abruptly made her way to block Taeyeon from walking any further.

"Wait! Where are you going at this time? It's close to midnight already." Tiffany inquired, not wantint Taeyeon to leave just yet. Tiffany had just begun to know Taeyeon.

"I have some business to take care of at home. I'm sorry. I have to leave right now." Taeyeon was in a rush because it was now 11:15pm. She had less than 40 minutes to complete her mission.

Tiffany, however, stood her ground.

" You did'nt even eat the food. At least eat before you leave." Tiffany didn't want Taeyeon to leave since Taeyeon did seem to be firm on not meeting Tiffany anymore.

Taeyeon stepped to her side and walked away, ignoring Tiffany. 

"Hey! I'm not done talking!!" Taeyeon turned to look at Tiffany, and then slowly walked to Tiffany again...with the same emotionless face that she had when she introduced herself.

Sooyoung, Amber, Jessica, and Krystal huddled together once again the moment Taeyeon turned around to go back to Tiffany.

"Seriously Sooyoung! How hot can your sister get ust by her walk?" Jessica asked incredously. Sooyoung looked at Jessica in disgust.

"And I'm the ert?" Sooyoung retorted, earning a death glare from Jessica.

"Shut up!" Amber and Krystal were so engrossed in teh dramatic atmosphere between Taeyeon and Tiffany that they did not want to have any disturbances. "Let's see what Tae does Soo. Maybe..this time...Tiffany will end up in the E.R." Amber continued, earning a slap on her arm by Krystal.

"Can we all please just watch the live drama? Thank you." After Krystal's statement, their version of a live drama was finally able to begin...in peace.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>listen Shinee: Stand by Me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBsGZprWb30

"I have nothing left to say to you Ms. Hwang. Good-bye." Taeyeon turned her body to leave again but was stopped half way by Tiffany's husky voice again.

" Well...I have things to say to you Taeyeon. Why are you in such a hurry?"

"I already told you that i have some business. I need to leave right away."

Tiffany can sense the seriousness in Taeyeon's voice.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to know you better tonight since you said we won't be seeing eachother anymore." tiffany said in a low volume, but loud enough for Taeyeon to hear. Taeyeon just stood still. It was a good 1 minute before Taeyeon finally spoke again.

"In that case, I'll be leaving now. Soober! Dont' stay too long!" After saying those few last sentences, Taeyeon then began to take her leave. However, before Taeyeon can even take 1 step, she turned back around to face Tiffany, who looked at her with a small smile.

"We will definitely see each other again...Tiffany." And with that reassurance, Taeyeon leaves. Little did Taeyeon know, that right after she left, Tiffany jumped up, did a little fist pump into the air and yelled out to her audience of four:

"She said my name again...that's the second time now. And she said we'll meet again...definitely."

As Tiffany did her little victory dance, the others just looked at her in astonishment.

"What a weird night." Amber said, shaking her head in disbelief.

"I agree." Jessica added.

"THE CAKE IS NOW BEING SERVED!!!" The moment Sooyoung heard the announcement, she immediately grabbed the all of the girls hands and dragged them inside.  Yep, even the hyper Tiffany was dragged.

"What the hell, Giant!" Jessica yelled the moment she got inside the house.

"Sorry..but the cake has been calling out to me the moment i arrived." Sooyoung happily responded, unaware of the fact that Jessica had once again called her "Giant."

Jessica just let out a little giggle. "That has got be one of the cutest things I've heard all day from that Giant." Jessica thought to herself, before lightly hitting her head to snap her out of those thoughts.

On the other side of the room, Krystal and Amber had gotten their share of the cake and were once again talking to eachother.

"We should all hang out with each other more often." Krystal suggested. Amber agreed.  "I'll be looking forward to those days everyday then Krystal." Amber then gave a charming smile to Krystal. Krystal responded with her own trademark smile too.

Tiffany, in contrast, can care less about the cake. Sure, she won't get any cake but who cares. "Kim Taeyeon, I'm looking forward to the days of seeing you as well."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This has got be one of my longest chapter ever!!! *tired now* but its all worth it. Alright, so the party is now done...but not taeyeon's mission. the next chappie will focus on more couple moments, problems, and missions.  hope you guys like this chapter. don't forget to comment.:)