Realization...

Phoenix Sisters

Another long chapter...more drama that's all i can say. and i have a feeling this chapter will make alot of you happy, i hope. lol. Enjoy. :D

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Siwon rushed into the hospital carrying Heechul on his back. “HELP!!!”

 

Siwon’s yell got the attention of the emergency personnel and they immediately rushed over, took Heechul and laid him on a bed.

 

“What happened?” Siwon, covered in Heechul’s blood, was trying his best to answer without breaking down.

 

“He-he was hit on the head with an iron bar. Will he be okay?!”

 

The doctor sighed. “ I don’t know. As of now, we must take him in the E.R. and I will do my best. But in the meantime, stay here. He’ll be fine.” The doctor gave Siwon a pat on his shoulder and entered the emergency room.

 

Siwon couldn’t do anything but look in despair as his unconscious best friend was taken into the emergency room.  

 

“Please be okay Heechul. Please God, please help him.” Siwon prayed silently to himself.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“WHAT?!” Donghae sat up from his bed the moment he heard the phone call.  Donghae took a breath before speaking again.

 

“What did the doctor say? Alright. I’ll be there in 10 minutes. Siwon, stay there and don’t go anywhere arasso?!” Donghae then hung up, got dressed and left his house quickly.

 

Getting a phone call at 4am and finding out that your boyfriend is in hospital room getting treated for a hit to the head after a police operation is not a good sign. Donghae was worried about the health of his boyfriend.

 

Once Donghae got into his car, he received yet another phone call.

 

“Yoboseyo? Amber?”

 

“Donghae. Heechul was hurt. He was taken to the hospital.” Amber said over the phone. Donghae can hear Amber trying to catch her breath. Seems like the Night Ghouls had just escaped from the port.

 

“I know. I’m heading to the hospital right now. All of you take care of yourselves and meet me later. Understood?”

 

“Okay.” Donghae then hung up and focused on driving again. He accelerated, not caring if he got pulled over or got into an accident. At that moment, Heechul was more important than any traffic ticket or accident.

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

Amber closed her phone and sighed.

 

“What did he say?” Sooyoung asked curiously.

 

“He’s going to the hospital too. Seems like Siwon must have contacted him already.”  Taeyeon sighed out of relief. All three sisters had just made it out of the port without having to fight against the cops and were now hiding in an abandoned building.

 

“That’s good. If only I have been there earlier, Heechul wouldn’t have gotten hurt.” Sooyoung said angrily and punched the window, injuring her hand in the process.

 

“Sooyoung! It’s not your fault!” Taeyeon exclaimed and examined her sister’s hand. “Heechul knew what he was getting himself into the moment he confronted Yoona.”

 

Amber nodded her head. “Sooyoung, you of all people, know how Yoona is. She will get what she wants and she will do anything to get it.”

 

Sooyoung was angry now. “ I know! But still, if only I have gotten there earlier, Heechul wouldn’t have been hurt.” Amber held onto Sooyoung’s hand and smiled at her sister.

 

“Sooyoung. Don’t blame yourself.  Heechul is a strong man, he will be fine. Yoona and her sisters are unpredictable. Actually, I think they have gotten more cuckoo.” Amber joked, making Sooyoung and Taeyeon chuckle.

 

“Besides Sooyoung, we’re always here for you and we know you tried your best to protect Heechul. You did enough.” Taeyeon said with a smile.

 

“You’re right. Thanks Amber. Thanks Taeyeon.” Sooyoung said with a sincere smile. She then stood up and dusted herself off. “Come on. Let’s go. It’s getting late. Let’s go home.

 

“Arasso.” Amber said with a smile. “Shall we make it a race?”

 

Taeyeon grinned. “Fine with me. What’s the wager?”

 

“Loser has to buy winners brand new iPads.” Sooyoung excitedly answered.

 

“Deal! Ready-” Taeyeon started with a grin.

 

“Set-” Amber continued, getting into position.

“GO!” Sooyoung screamed. And with that, the sisters ran off, all having fun and making memories. Memories that are never taken for granted for the sisters…

 

________________________________________________________________

 

*The next day @ Seoul Hospital*

 

“Oww! Babe stop hitting me!” Heechul groaned in pain as Donghae smacked him on his chest and arms. “Yah! I’m hurt!” Heechul pleaded.

 

Donghae stopped his hitting and glared at Heechul. “This is nothing compared to how much I was worried for you.”

 

Heechul gave his boyfriend a dorky grin. “Sorry. Can you forgive me? Please?”

 

Donghae rolled his eyes and turned around. Heechul tugged on Donghae’s sleeve. “Dongie? Please forgive me.” Donghae silently giggled to himself hearing Heechul’s childish pleads.

 

“Donghae. Just kiss him and make-up.” Donghae looked up to the door and saw Krystal smirking at him. “You know you want to.”

 

“Krystal!” Heechul screamed and extended his arm, wanting a hug. “Hug please?” Krystal skipped over happily and hugged her bestie.

 

“You feeling better Heechul?” Krystal asked as she took a better look at Heechul’s wound. Heechul nodded his head.

 

“Much better. Especially with my boyfriend over there taking care of me all night.” Donghae fake a cough to get rid of his embarrassment. “But where’s Jessica and Tiffany?”

 

“They went to the bathroom.”

 

“Oh…by the way Krystal, can you please tell my boyfriend to not be mad at me?” Krystal giggled and stood up so she can talk to Donghae.

 

“Are you playing hard to get?” Krystal inquired. Donghae crossed his arms and turned to look at Heechul.

 

“Fine! I forgive you but once you’re out of the hospital and much better, you are going to be punished.”

 

“Deal! As long as you forgive me. I’ll do anything for you my love.” Heechul said with a wink. Donghae blushed.

 

“EWW! DongChul is so corny!” Tiffany’s voice suddenly entered the room.

 

“Tiffany!” Heechul yelled in happiness.

 

“Agree! Those two need a room.” Jessica added with a smirk.

 

“Jessicaa!!! Both of you come here and give me a big hug!” Heechul opened his arms and JeTi gave him a big hug indeed.

 

“How are you Heechul? It must hurt a lot.” Tiffany said with worry.

 

“Looks really bad. What did the doctor say Donghae?” Jessica asked and looked at Donghae.

 

“Heechul didn’t suffer any severe concussion. He just has swollen bruise but other than that, he’s fine.” Donghae said with a smile.

 

“Actually, I have to thank the Night Ghouls for saving me.” Heechul added.

 

“Night Ghouls? You mean the infamous killers?” Krystal asked in disbelief. “What did they do?”

 

Donghae was curious too. “Yeah. What did they do?” Donghae wanted to know helped Heechul.

 

“I remember that the Night Ghoul who saved me was tall. As you know, there are three of them. But the one who saved me was tall. At one point, that Night Ghoul laid me down on the ground and I gained consciousness for a minute and I saw that Night Ghoul fighting with the men and the disguised figure who I also fought with but couldn’t beat.”

 

Jessica nodded her head and seemed to be having serious thoughts. “That doesn’t sound like something criminals would do.”

 

“That’s because Night Ghouls are often misunderstood.” JeTiKrys and DongChul turned their attention toward the door and saw Sooyoung looking at them grimly.

 

“Sooyoung.” Jessica mumbled with a smile but frowned when Sooyoung didn’t acknowledge her.

 

“Hey there Sooyoung. Where’s your other sisters?” Heechul asked, sensing the little tension between SooSica.

 

Sooyoung walked over and took a look at Heechul’s head. “Oh them? They wanted to buy you something.”

 

“What?”

“FLOWERS!!!” Amber barged in holding a bouquet of flowers, making everyone laugh at her weird entrance. Amber then gave Heechul the flowers. Taeyeon soon entered as well, looking quite annoyed.

 

“Tae-tae!” Tiffany rushed over and immediately gave Taeyeon a hug, which Taeyeon gladly returned but immediately broke it off the moment she realized everyone else was looking at her. Tiffany pouted.

 

“Everyone’s looking.” Tiffany finally realized the reason why Taeyeon pushed her away and gave an embarrassing giggle.

 

“Sorry.”

 

“It’s okay. Continue being lovey-dovey.” Krystal teased and then high-five Amber.

 

“Good one Krys.” Amber complimented.

 

“Ahem!” Taeyeon cleared and went over to Heechul’s bed. “How are you feeling Heechul? Sorry about our lateness.” Taeyeon then bowed. She has always been the polite one.

 

“It’s okay Taeyeon. You guys didn’t have to come.”

 

Amber shook her head. “Wrong. You’re our friend and its only right if we come and see you. That’s what friends are for.”

 

The whole time, Jessica kept stealing glances at Sooyoung. She then saw Sooyoung’s bandaged hand. And knowing Jessica, she freaked out.

 

“SOOYOUNG!” Jessica screamed, stopping everyone from talking. Sooyoung looked at Jessica with a blank expression.

 

“I right here you know. You don’t have to yell my name.” Jessica ignored that statement though.

 

“What happened to your hand?”

 

“Oh this.” Sooyoung looked at her bandaged hand. “Nothing. I was just angry yesterday.”

 

Jessica felt guilty, thinking it was her fault. “Why? Is it because of me?”

 

At this point, everyone huddled together, wanting to know what happened between SooSica. Sooyoung didn’t know what to say.

 

“Excuse me? Who is the guardian of Kim Heechul?” Yes! Saved by the doctor.

 

“Me.” Donghae raised his arm.

 

“May I speak with you and Mr. Kim in private please?”

 

JeTiKrys and TaeSooBer understood that as a sign to leave so they bid their goodbyes and left first.

 

Once outside, Jessica didn’t leave Sooyoung alone.

 

“Giant! Tell me why you were angry.”

 

“It’s nothing Jessica. Just leave. You have work to finish.” Sooyoung answered back. Sooyoung was indeed still hurt after Jessica’s painful words to her but that wasn’t the reason why her hand got  hurt.

 

Jessica refused to leave. “I’m your girlfriend. I deserve to know.”  Sooyoung remained quiet. On the other hand…

 

“This is bad.” Krystal whispered to Amber.

 

“Wae?” Amber whispered back.

 

“Jessica doesn’t look happy.” Krystal answered back.

 

“I hope Sooyoung keeps calm.” Taeyeon added.

 

“I hope both of them just make up already.” Tiffany added in annoyance. “But I’m sure it will be harder for Sooyoung.”

 

“What do you mean? What happened?” Taeyeon asked. Amber was confused too.

 

Tiffany was taken aback. “Both of you don’t know?”

 

“No we don’t. What happened between the two?” Amber inquired. Now she knows there is more to the ‘fake girlfriend’ contract.

 

Krystal decided to be the one to tell about the fight. “Well…you see…”

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

“Tell me Giant!” Jessica screamed.

 

Sooyoung was a little angry now too. “ This is a hospital Jessica. Keep your voice down!” Sooyoung hissed.

 

“If you want me to then tell me why you hurt yourself.” Jessica demanded in a more calmer tone.

 

“Rule #3. I don’t have to answer your question.” Sooyoung answered, not looking at Jessica. Jessica was hurt.

 

“Fine! But I just want you to know that Yuri-”

 

“I DON’T CARE ABOUT YURI! Why do you act like you care about me huh?! I’m only your fake girlfriend remember?!” Sooyoung screamed. She lost it. It was too painful to hear the woman she has grown to love talk about another woman that she saw kissing the day before. Jessica was speechless. She has never seen Sooyoung so angry.

 

“Sooyoungie..”

 

“Soo! What happened? Why are you yelling at Jessica?” Amber ran over and looked at Sooyoung.

 

“Sooyoung. Are you alright?” Tiffany asked and looked at her with sincere concern.

 

Taeyeon approached Jessica. “Jessica. I apologize on Sooyoung’s behalf but as of now, I think you should leave her alone.” Jessica looked at Taeyeon and Taeyeon saw Jessica’s eyes that were filled with remorse.

 

“I’m sorry.” Jessica mumbled.

 

“It’s okay. I’ll talk to Sooyoung.”

 

“Jessi. Are you okay? Let’s go back home arasso?” Krystal didn’t want Jessica to keep nagging Sooyoung or else things might get worse.

 

“But I need to know.” Jessica said and ran back to Sooyoung. Jessica pushed Tiffany and Amber aside and held Sooyoung’s arm tightly.

 

“Sooyoung! Listen to me. I’m sorry for what happened yesterday. I was-I was confused.” Jessica said, her voice cracking a little. Sooyoung just listened and was about to say something but spotted someone behind Jessica, smirking at her.

 

Sooyoung immediately set Jessica aside when the figure got closer to them.

 

“Yoona. Why are you here?” Sooyoung asked sternly, tightening her hold on Jessica’s hand. Jessica just stood there and listened.

 

“Here to visit you and Ms.Jung.” Yoona then glanced down and saw the intertwined hands. Sooyoung realized this and quickly let go of Jessica.

 

“How did you know I was here?”

 

Yoona hid her evil smile and replaced it with an innocent one. “Me? I had help from a new friend of mine. I’m sure Ms. Jung knows who she is.”

 

Jessica was stunned to hear her name. “How do you know me?”

 

“Jessica! Stay out of this!” Sooyoung yelled, making Jessica flinch.  Yoona turned to look at Jessica.

 

“Ms. Jung. If you don’t mind, I would like to borrow your friend here for a moment. Kwon Yuri says she will be coming by in a bit to pick you up.”

 

Jessica’s eyes opened. “Kwon Yuri? How do you know her?”

 

“Kwon Yuri seems to be her new friend. Right?” Taeyeon asked, Yoona nodded her head, answering Jessica’s questions.

 

Sooyoung looked calm physically but deep down she was panicking. It’s better to leave Jessica with her sisters.

 

“Okay. I’ll go with you Yoona.” Yoona smiled and moved a little bit to her right, so that Sooyoung can go first. However, Sooyoung was held back by Jessica, who was holding on to her wrist.

 

“No. You can’t go.” Jessica demanded.

 

“Let me go Jessica. Kwon Yuri will be here in a bit. You can go with her.” Sooyoung forced those words out of . She didn’t want to leave, but she knew what Yoona was capable of.

 

“Yoona. I think its best you leave.” Taeyeon spoke with a tone of bitterness.

 

“No can do. Don’t worry Kim Taeyeon. My other sisters will soon come to see you and Amber.”

 

“What is she talking about Amber?” Krystal asked.

 

“Nothing.” Amber answered Krystal with a reassuring smile.

 

Yoona smirked. “Aw…Amber you are going to break Hyuna’s heart if she hears that.”

 

“Shut up Im Yoona!” Amber shouted.

 

“If Sooyoung goes with me, I won’t be a bother anymore.” Yoona responded coolly.

 

“No! Sooyoung you are not leaving with her! Do you hear me?! Rule #2: you have to listen to me.” Jessica stated firmly. Sooyoung took a sigh and turned around to look at Jessica. Jessica’s eyes were pleading her to stay and not leave but Sooyoung knew better. She was just a ‘fake girlfriend’. Why would Jessica care?

 

“Well Choi Sooyoung?” Yoona asked, breaking Sooyoung’s thoughts.

 

“No.” Sooyoung firmly spoke.

 

“No?” Yoona repeated bitterly.

 

“Yes I said no. My girlfriend needs me here.” Jessica was stunned to hear Sooyoung’s words but deep down she was having butterflies and touched by Sooyoung’s care for her. Sooyoung then stepped up to Yoona, both were having a staring contest.

 

“And my answer is the same Im Yoona. I will not give you want you want.” Sooyoung then whispered into Yoona’s ear. “I will protect Jessica. If you hurt her, I will chase you down and kill you.”

 

Yoona was going to hit Sooyoung but Sooyoung held her hand in mid-air. “I won’t let you manipulate me.” Sooyoung then pushed Yoona aside. Yoona was super angry and walked away.

 

“This is not over Sooyoung.” Yoona thought to herself as she walked away.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Sooyoung?” Jessica asked. Sooyoung just stood at the same place and haven’t spoke since Yoona left.

 

“Sooyoung?”

 

“Wait here for your Kwon Yuri. I’m leaving.” Sooyoung then just walked away, not sparing Jessica a second glance. Jessica just looked at Sooyoug walking away, each step taken, hurting Jessica deeply.

 

“Jessi? Are you okay?” Tiffany asked gently. Jessica shook her head.

 

“Tiffany. You and Krystal were right.”

 

“Hm? About what?” Krsytal asked.

 

“I like her. I like Choi Sooyoung.” Jessica said and smiled. “I like Choi Sooyoung.”

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Alright...i know at this point all you SooSica shippers are probably jumping around in joy right? Cause I was too.lol. But this is only the beginning. what will happen next? To TaeNY and KryBer???