More to Come....

Phoenix Sisters

Enjoy! :D Don't forget to comment. 1st update. Drama, drama, drama.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Another Friday, another day that the bakery is closed. However, this time, it was Taeyeon, who wanted to close the bakery for that day.

 

“Hey Fany-ah. Since we’re going to the park later, can we take Sirius too?” Tiffany turned away from her work and looked at Taeyeon, mouth agaped.  Taeyeon had dropped by earlier in the morning to take Tiffany out for lunch.

 

“Chincha? Are you serious?” Tiffany asked again, just to make sure. It’s true that over the weeks, Taeyeon has become attached to Sirius. Much thanks to Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon nodded her head and smiled. “Of course I am. But since his condition isn’t all that great, we can just take him for a short walk and return. I don’t want his injury to worsen.”

 

“Okay. Just give me a minute and then we’ll go.” Tiffany  then went back to work on some medical documents. In the meantime, since Taeyeon was soooo bored, she decided to play…with Sirius, who was in the next room.  So she left Tiffany’s office and took Sirius out of his cage. The husky was estatic to see Taeyeon again so he immediately Taeyeon’s face to show his affection.

 

“Hahaha…Sirius stop that. It tickles.” Taeyeon said in-between her giggles. The dog however, just continued his relentless harmless attacks.

 

Eventually, Taeyeon ended up playing fetch with Sirius in the room. Both were having so much fun that they forgot all about Tiffany.

 

“Finally, I’m done. Tae-tae I’m-” Tiffany stopped her sentence when she realized Taeyeon wasn’t in her room anymore. “-done. Where did that woman go?” Tiffany went to look for Taeyeon and eventually found her when she heard the voices and barks from the pet’s playroom.

 

“What are the two of you doing?” Tiffany asked amused. Sirius was on top of Taeyeon her face again, while Taeyeon got pinned to the floor, giggling.  Taeyeon noticed Tiffany and took the dog off her.

 

“Sirius, your bestie is here.” Sirius ran toward Tiffany when Taeyeon put him back down.

 

“Woof!Woof!!” Sirius barked, wagging his tail. Tiffany squatted down and patted his head.

 

“Hey there…did that crazy ahjumma take you out?” Tiffany teased and pointed at Taeyeon.

 

“Yah! I’m still young!” Taeyeon countered.

“Oh yeah…I can see that.” Tiffany continued her teasing and scanned Taeyeon from head to toe. Taeyeon pointed accusingly at Tiffany.

 

“Hey! Don’t bring my height into this. I’m only a little shorter than you.” Taeyeon retorted confidently.

 

Tiffany chuckled at Taeyeon’s defensiveness. She carried Siruis in her arms and walked toward Taeyeon.

 

“Arasso. I’m sorry. Are you mad?” Tiffany nudged Taeyeon but Taeyeon just ignored her.

 

“Hmph!”

 

“Tae-tae~ Mianhe.” Tiffany then used her puppy face and put Sirius’s face right next to hers so that when Taeyeon saw them, she would forgive her. And…it worked.

 

“Fine!” Taeyeon yelled. “But for your reference, I’m not short. I’m just going through a growth—um…a growth disorder.”

 

Tiffany giggled at Taeyeon’s denial. “Oh really? And what is that disorder called?”

 

“Tiffany’s being a bully disorder. That’s what its called.” Taeyeon blurted. Tiffany laughed at Taeyeon’s response. Taeyeon was happy that she got Tiffany laughing. Tiffany seems to be really stress for the last couple of days so Taeyeon has been wanting to do something to cheer her up.

 

“Okay. Whatever you say. Come on, let’s go and eat.” Tiffany stated and linked her arms with Taeyeon. “I’m starving.”

 

Taeyeon’s eyes beamed. “Eat?! Finally! Since we’re going to the park, I packed food already so we can just have a picnic. Go out first. I’ll come in a bit.” Taeyeon then exited the room and ran to the break room to get the food.

 

Tiffany shook her head lightly and smiled to herself. “Do you like Taeyeon?” She asked Sirius. Sirius barked and Tiffany’s cheek.

 

“Hahaha…I take that as a yes.” Tiffany then ruffled Sirius’s hair. “I like her too Sirius. Alot.”

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

“Ah!! Such a beautiful day. Don’t you agree Sirius?” Sirius wagged his tail and ran around their little picnic area.

 

Taeyeon was setting up the food. She packed kimbap, dubokki, Korean pancakes, and sandwiches.

“Yummy! Did you make all of these?” Tiffany asked, full of food. Taeyeon smiled at her silliness.

 

“Don’t you know its impolite and rude to talk with a mouth full?” Taeyeon asked and lightly used a stick to hit Tiffany’s head.

 

“But I couldn’t help it.” Tiffany countered and gave Taeyeon a dorky smile.

 

“I think you hang out with my sisters too much.” Taeyeon mumbled and ate another kimbab.

 

“You know you like me.” Tiffany answered. Taeyeon put her spoon down and looked at Tiffany. Tiffany looked back as well, waiting for Taeyeon’s answer.

 

“I don’t think you should misunderstand my intentions. I’m just being friendly.” Taeyeon answered back coolly.

 

Tiffany smiled bitterly and ate again. “I know. I was just joking with you. Pretend I never said that.” Tiffany began blabbing. She only stopped when she felt Taeyeon’s finger on her lips.

 

“You really have to learn how to stop blabbing away when I talk.” Taeyeon lectured.

 

“Sorry.” Tiffany whispered and played with her fingers.

 

“It’s okay. That’s one reason I like you.”

 

Tiffany quickly looked at Taeyeon. “Like? Me?” Tiffany pointed to herself.

 

“Of course. BUT! As a really, really good friend. Wae? Should I say there’s nothing I like about you?” Taeyeon questioned. Tiffany shook her head vigorously.

 

“No! I’m good! A really really good friend is great!” Tiffany then went back to eating, smiling the whole time. Taeyeon just looked at her and smiled to herself. 

 

------------------

 

“So why did you suddenly want to take a stroll in the park with me?” Tiffany asked as she held onto Sirius leash.

 

Taeyeon shrugged. “Nothing much. Just felt like it.”

 

“Felt like it? Or you’re curious about something?” Tiffany remarked and glanced at Taeyeon.

 

“How do you know Siwon?” Taeyeon asked. She saw the facial change on Tiffany’s face and knew she shouldn’t have asked.

 

“He’s just an old friend. Wae?”

 

“Oh. Nothing.” Taeyeon answered and looked down at her feet. Taeyeon knew that Tiffany was hiding something from her but she knew better than to force it.

 

After a couple more minutes, it was silent.

 

“Taeyeon-ah.”

 

“Ne?”

 

“Nevermind.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Just then, as both were walking, a bicyclist sped by Tiffany. Taeyeon, having quicker reflexes, grabbed Tiffany and held her against her chest. Sirius was barking angrily and wanted to go teach that bicyclist a lesson but was held back by Taeyeon.

 

“Are you okay Fany-ah?” Taeyeon loosened her grip on Tiffany and looked at Tiffany. Tiffany was still shocked from the sudden, close skinship.

 

“Fany! Fany!” Taeyeon lightly slapped Tiffany’s face to get some movement. After a few seconds, Tiffany blinked her eyes and looked at Taeyeon.

 

“Sorry!” Tiffany quickly removed herself from Taeyeon to hide her blush. Taeyeon recomposed herself and looked around, wanting to ease the awkwardness after that hug.

 

“It’s-it’s okay. But if that bicyclist didn’t speed off so fast, I would  have kicked his or her so hard for almost hurting you.” Taeyeon mumbled angrily as she examined Tiffany for any injuries. Tiffany was touched by Taeyeon’s kindness.

 

“Thanks Tae-tae.” Tiffany then pecked Taeyeon’s cheeks. Taeyeon immediately retreated her head a little and looked at Tiffany with a stunned face. She put her right palm on the cheek that Tiffany had pecked.

 

“Yah! What-what-are you crazy?” Taeyeon blurted and walked away. She was so flushing red. Tiffany giggled and ran to catch up to Taeyeon.

 

“Hey!” Tiffany held Taeyeon’s wrist and turned her to face her.

 

“Ahem. Um-I’m okay. Hehehe…” Taeyeon tried to release herself from Tiffany but Tiffany had another idea.

“Why are you so shock? You kissed me too remember?” Tiffany teasingly asked, causing Taeyeon to open her eyes wide.

 

“I didn’t kiss you. I only-” However, Taeyeon stopped when Tiffany leaned in closer to her.

 

“You only what?” Tiffany whispered back seductively. Taeyeon took another step backward.

 

“I only pecked your cheeks because you were mad at me on our last date and I didn’t want you to be disappointed with me.” Taeyeon quickly blurted and looked at Tiffany to see her expression but Tiffany just looked at her with a wide smile.

 

“I know. I just wanted to hear you tell me yourself.” Tiffany pinched Taeyeon’s cheeks and then skipped ahead with Sirius. Taeyeon put a hand over her chest and took a deep breath.

 

“That woman is going to make me go crazy.” But after those words came out from , Taeyeon’s frown slowly changed to a smile. “I guess that’s why I’m falling for her.” Taeyeon then ran after Tiffany, both laughing and talking.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

*Somewhere…*

 

Lee Sulli was waiting in a bar by herself after being dragged there by some men. She was walking home from the university when some random men approached her and took her to the bar.

 

“Why the hell am I here for?” Sulli asked aloud as she scanned her surrounding. There were only a few customers.

 

“Lee Sulli?” Sulli turned her head toward the voice and saw a woman looking at her with a grin.

 

Lee Sulli nodded her head. “Yes. And you are?” The woman took a seat next to Sulli and ordered a drink.

 

“Before I talk, why don’t I buy you a drink first? What would you like?”

 

Lee Sulli just looked at her annoyingly. “Yah! Are you the one who ordered those men to kidnap me?!” She yelled and stood up.

 

The woman just laughed and stood up as well. “I don’t see any marks on you so I wouldn’t say you were kidnapped. I simply asked for you to be escorted. So why don’t you sit down?”

Lee Sulli looked at the woman in front of her before reluctantly sitting down. She had a strong feeling that this woman isn’t one to mess with.

 

“Good girl. Now why don’t you tell me what drink you want?”

 

“Water.”

 

“Water it is. Hey! I would like a cup of water and a martini.” The bartender nodded his head and set about to make the drinks. It only took a few minutes before he finished.

 

“Why did you bring me here? Who are you?” Lee Sulli asked as soon as the bartender left.

 

“Whoa whoa. One question at a time.” The woman answered as she took a sip out of her martini.

 

Lee Sulli rolled her eyes. “Who are you?”

 

“I’ll answer that question later. Ask again.”

 

“Fine. Why did you have your men bring me here?” Lee Sulli asked and looked at the woman in front of her intently.

 

“I have seen that you are quite fond of Amber Liu? Is that true?” Lee Sulli gasped.

 

“How do you know about Amber?”

 

The woman chuckled. “Answer me. Do you like Amber Liu?”

 

Lee Sulli crossed her legs and took a sip of her water. “No.”

 

The woman eyed her suspiciously. “No? Then why do you seem so desperate to have Amber?”

 

“I don’t care about that tomboy. The only reason I’m trying to get Amber’s attention is because of that Krystal Jung.” Lee Sulli answered bitterly.

 

The woman raised her eyebrow and smiled. “Interesting. And may I know why that is so?”

 

Lee Sulli put down her water and eyed the woman suspiciously. “Before I answer anymore of your questions, I want to know what it is you are planning to do with me.”

 

The woman leaned close to Sulli until their faces were only a few inches apart. “Wae?”

 

Lee Sulli smirked. “I’m not stupid. How do I know that if I answer all of your questions, you won’t do anything to hurt me? I might as well save myself when I still can.”

 

The woman slowly retreated and clapped her heads. “Smart girl. If you must know, I’m not planning to do anything with you.”

 

“…”

 

“But!” The woman looked at Lee Sulli and snickered. “But, I am planning to do something with Amber Liu.”

 

Lee Sulli was a little confused. “Amber Liu? Then why do you need me?”

 

“Because, once you help me with Amber Liu, then Krystal Jung will be a piece of cake to take care of.”

 

Lee Sulli looked at the woman in amusement. “Really? And why would you do that? You don’t even know me.”

 

“Oh…I know more than you think Lee Sulli.” Something in the woman’s tone scared Lee Sulli a little but she hid her fear.

 

“Are you asking me to help you get Amber Liu?” Lee Sulli asked, just to confirm her thoughts.

 

“Precisely. So, what if you help me and I help you? I promise you won’t regret.” Lee Sulli wasn’t quite sure if she should accept this stranger’s proposal.

 

“Don’t you want Krystal Jung to suffer? And be in misery?” Lee Sulli was biting her lips now.

 

“It will be like killing two birds with one stone.”

 

“…”

 

The woman then extended her hand. “So Lee Sulli, what do you say?”

 

Lee Sulli looked at the woman and shook her hands. “Deal! But before we discuss any further details, tell me your name.”

 

The woman chuckled. “Fair enough. You are really cunning.”

 

“Cut the crap and just tell me you name.” Lee Sulli stated impatiently.

 

The woman once again leaned closer to Lee Sulli and whispered in her ear. “My name is…Kim Hyuna.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Later at TaeSooBer’s apartment @ 6pm*

 

Sooyoung was browsing through the internet for random stuff since she was so bored.

 

“I’m so bored!!!!” Sooyoung whined only to receive a pillow thrown at her. “Hey! You want to die Amber?!”

 

Amber giggled at her older sister’s threat. “You can’t kill me anyways. You need me to cook for you.” She challenged. Sooyoung stood up right away and glared at her.

 

“No! I still have Taeyeon!”

 

“Oh really? Why don’t you ask Taeyeon if that’s true?”

 

“I will!” Sooyoung then stomped to the kitchen. It was Taeyeon’s turn to cook for that night so she was making sphagetti when Sooyoung decided to interrupt.

 

“Taeyeon.”

 

“Yes Soo?” Taeyeon asked as she tasted the special tomato sauce she made. “Yummy.”

 

“Will you cook for me if I permanently make Amber disappear?”

 

“No.”

 

“What? Why not?” Sooyoung pouted. “You don’t care about me?”

 

Taeyeon put her hands on her hip and turned around to look at her sister. “Amber will not be going anywhere. Did you threaten to kill her because you guys got into another stupid argument?”

 

“Um…” Sooyoung scratched her head, not knowing whether she should tell Taeyeon.

 

“Well…”

 

“Of course not. Psh…that’s so childish of me. You know me better.” Sooyoung nervously chuckled. She didn’t want to anger Taeyeon.

 

“A-huh.” Taeyeon said and began to toss an onion up and down on her hand. “ You better have not done that. Or else…” Taeyeon then pretended to throw the onion at Sooyoung, making Sooyoung dash out of the kitchen fast.

 

“Always works.” Taeyeon mumbled to herself before continuing to cook again.

 

“So what did she say?” Amber asked when Sooyoung took her seat on the couch again.

 

“Shut up.” Sooyoung said. Amber laughed.

 

“I told you.” But seeing how Sooyoung was sulking, Amber decided to lighten up the mood. “If it makes you feel any better, you still owe Taeyeon and I brand new Ipads.”

 

“That’s it! I have something to do for tomorrow. Thanks Amber!” Sooyoung beamed.

 

Amber looked at her sister weirdly. “ You must be the only person I know to be so excited to buy two, and I repeat two brand new Ipads. You must really be bored.”

 

“Yeap. Besides I haven’t been shopping by myself lately so it’ll be nice to go shopping at a different place.” Sooyougn said with a smile.

 

Just then, Taeyeon entered the living room with three plates of sphagetti.

 

“Dinner is served.” Taeyeon said with a smile and handed her sisters their plate.

 

“Someone’s in a good mood.” Sooyung said and nudged Taeyeon’s side.

 

“Stop being dumb.” Taeyeon answered but was smiling.

 

“OMG!! Did something happened with you and Tiffany?” Amber asked and nudged her too.

 

“Maybe.” Taeyeon answered and began humming to herself.

 

“Hey tell us. What happened?” Sooyoung put down her plate of food and jumped up and down on the sofa.

 

“Oh..nothing much. She just asked me to be her date to the company party.”

 

“Nothing much? That’s awesome Taeyeon!” Amber yelled happily. “Did you say yes?”

 

Taeyeon nodded her head cutely like a child.

 

“Awww…Taeyeon’s in loovvvveee.” Sooyoung sang and rocked Taeyeon back and forth.

 

“I am not.”

 

“You are.” Amber added and poked Taeyeon’s cheeks.

 

“N.O.” Taeyeon spelled it out to show how serious she was.

 

“Fine. You’re not. You just like her really, really-” Amber then signaled Sooyoung to continue.

 

“-really, really much.” Sooyoung finished and gave Taeyeon the eyebrow dance.

 

Taeyeon giggled at her sister’s silliness. “Stop it. You guys are being ridiculous.”

 

Amber and Sooyung smiled warmly at Taeyeon’s happiness.

 

“I’m so happy for you Taeyeon.” Amber said and hugged Taeyeon.

 

“Nado. Me too.” Sooyoung then joined in the hug. Taeyeon laid her plate on the table and hugged her sisters back.

 

“Me three.” Taeyeon mumbled and smiled.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*JeTiKrysMansion*

 

“That’s cheating!” Mr. Jung yelled and stood up.

 

“What? How can I cheat when we’re playing goldfish?” Mr. Hwang argued. “Aren’t you being a little childish?”

 

“So what? You cheated. It’s a draw.” Mr. Jung concluded and folded his arms.

 

“What? You better give me that one dollar that I won fair and square Jiwoo!”

 

“Never!”

 

“I’ll see about that!” Mr. Hwang and Mr. Jung then wrestled with each other. At first it was serious, as Mr. Hwang was determined to get the dollar bill from Mr. Jung’s wallet. But later on, it turned out to be friendly and fun wrestle.

 

Ms. Jung and Ms. Hwang barged into the living room after hearing some yells. But they only saw two grown men rolling around the floor laughing.

 

“Don’t tell me they played goldfish again?” Mrs. Jung asked aloud and put a hand over her forehead.

 

Mrs. Hwang just giggled when she saw the cards laying around on the floor. “Looks like they did. And once again, one of them was accused of cheating.”

 

“Like usual.’ Mrs. Jung added with a smile before walking over and detaching her husband from Mr. Hwang. Mrs. Hwang did the same with her husband.

“Goldfish again honey?” Mrs. Jung asked as she looked at Mr. Jung. Mr. Jung nodded his head and then pointed at Mr. Hwang.

 

“But Jooyoung cheated.” He said with a pout.

 

“What?! I did not cheat.” Mr. Hwang argued. “I’m not like you Jiwoo. You cheat whenever we play video games!”

 

“Quiet!” Ms. Jung and Ms. Hwang yelled together. Both husbands shut their mouths right away, knowing better not to anger their wives.

 

“Good. Now go eat.” The wives then pulled their husbands into the kitchen. Once they saw food, they forgot all about their little fight.

 

“Yeobo. Where are the girls?”Mr. Hwang asked after he realized it was just the 4 of them.

 

“Oh yeah. I forgot about those three drama queens.” Mrs. Jung stood up to go fetch the girls but Hana entered the kitchen.

 

“Aunty Jung. I already told them.” Hana then took a seat.

 

“Thank you sweetie.”

 

In a few minutes, JeTiKrys joined them for dinner.

 

“Honey, remember Choi Sooyoung?” Mr. Jung asked as he took a bite of his food. Ms. Jung nodded her head and looked at him.

 

“Of course. I saw her the other day with Hana and her mom.”

 

Jessica almost choked on her food.

 

“You alright honey?” Mr. Hwang asked and rubbed her back gently.

 

“I’m alright. But mom, when did this happen?”

 

“Two days ago. She’s such a nice girl. Too bad she has a girlfriend.” Mrs. Jung said regretfully.

 

“Bwoh?” Krystal and Tiffany asked together.

 

“Mom, did she know who the both of you are?” Tiffany asked, trying to keep her excitement under control. This was just getting too interesting.

 

“Of course she did. I told her I was Hana’s mother and she was so happy to finally meet me.” Mrs. Hwang said with a smile and then laughed when she recalled Sooyoung’s reaction.

 

“And what happened next?” Krystal inquired further.

 

“She introduced her sisters to us as well. They were all well-mannered and nice.” Mrs. Jung answered.

 

“Well-manner my .” Jessica mumbled quietly.

 

“What did you say honey?” Mr. Jung asked when he saw Jessica’s frown.

 

“Nothing daddy. So mom, did you tell her who you were too?”

 

Mrs. Jung shook her head. “Nope. I never got the chance to because she told us she had a date with her girlfriend and left immediately.”

 

Tiffany nudged Jessica before asking again. “Girlfriend? What do you mean?”

 

“I’m not sure too. But after Sooyoung left, Amber, I believe it was her. Right?” Mrs. Hwang looked at Hana for a confirmation. Hana nodded with a wide smile.

 

“AMBER!!” Krystal exclaimed excitedly while holding her fork in the air. Everyone looked at her weirdly. “Sorry…there was a..um..fly.”

 

“Liar.” Tiffany teased only to get kicked. “ow.”

 

“Amber told us that Sooyoung was really excited to meet her girlfriend since she personally cooked for her.”

 

“I see.” Krystal then turned to look at Jessica who had her head down as she played with her food.

 

“But I have to say, all of those girls are really polite. Especially-”

 

“Taeyeon.” Tiffany finished for Mrs. Jung.

 

“Yes. How did you know?”

 

“We’ve met them a couple of times. So do you like them?”

 

“From first impressions they seem alright. But I can’t say yes.” Mrs. Jung answered.

 

“Same here. But I they must be really nice people if Hana like them so much.” Mrs. Hwang added with a smile.

“They are mom. You wont’ be disappointed with them.” Tiffany said with a smile.

 

“Why do I have a feeling that the three of  you are hiding something from us?” Mr. Hwang asked as he looked at the girls suspiciously.

 

“Uncle Hwang…do you want history to repeat itself?” Krystal asked and gave him a cold look.

 

“NO! I won’t say anything anymore.” Mr. Hwang then went back to eating.

 

The rest giggled at his silly reaction.

 

“By the way, Jessica.”

 

Jessica was still in her own world. She kept thinking about Sooyoung.

 

“Jessica. Jessica!”

 

Jessica finally broke out from her trance and looked at her dad.

 

“Are you okay?” Mr. Jung asked in concern.

 

“I’m alright. So what were you saying dad?”

“For the company party, I want you to bring your girlfriend.”

 

“GIRLFRIEND?!” Mrs. Jung, Mrs. Hwang, and Mr. Hwang yelled in unison.

 

Hana was just smiling the whole time. She already knew who it was. She is TaeSooBer’s favorite customer and special friend.

 

Mrs. Jung was really shock. “Jessica. You have a girlfriend?”

 

Jessica rubbed the back of her neck nervously and looked at KrysFany for help.

 

“Um yeah she does mom. But she wanted to tell the family when it was the right time.” Krystal said with a  small smile, hoping her mom will believe her.

 

“Really?” Mrs. Hwang asked innocently.

 

“Jessica didn’t want her girlfriend to find out about her status and family until she was ready.” Tiffany lied. Sooyoung knew who Jessica was already.

 

“How did you find out about this yeobo?” Mrs. Jung asked her husband.

 

“First of all, I want all of you to promise that you won’t over-react and go crazy. Especially you honey.” Everyone nodded their heads. Mr.Jung took a breath and looked at his wife one last time before speaking.

 

“I found out about Jessica’s girlfriend from Kwon Yuri.”

 

“KWON YURI!!” Mrs. Jung yelled and stood up. She was filled with a mixture of emotions.

 

“Mom. Please calm down.” Krystal urged her mom to take deep breaths but her mom just ignored her.

 

“Why is she here again? Does she want to hurt my baby girl again?” Mrs. Jung snarled.

 

“Honey. Please calm down.” Mr. Jung walked over to his wife and wrapped an arm around her waist.

 

“Jessica. Did she-did she meet with you?” Mrs. Jung asked her daughter.

 

“…”

 

“Jessica.”

 

“Don’t worry about it mom.”

 

“How can I not worry? This is Kwon Yuri we’re talking about Jessica. I don’t want her to hurt you again.” Mrs. Jung explained as she looked at Jessica. Jessica didn’t know what to do and she had to pick her words carefully.

 

“I’m okay mom. Believe me.” Jessica then looked at her mom, hoping that her mom will believe her. Mrs. Jung sighed and sat back down.

 

“Fine. Kwon Yuri better stay away from you.”

 

“I’ll go to my room. Have a good night.” Jessica excused herself and left. Shortly after, KrysFany excused themselves as well and followed Jessica.

 

“It’ll be okay.” Mrs. Hwang comforted her friend. Mrs. Jung was sobbing now.

 

“I will not allow Kwon Yuri to wreck my daughter’s happiness again.”

 

Mr. Jung came over and held his wife’s hand. “Don’t worry. I’m sure Jessica’s girlfriend is already doing that.”

 

“What do you mean?” Mr. Hwang asked.

 

Mr. Jung just smiled at his friend. “All of you will know at the company party.”

 

Hana came over and sat on Mrs. Jung’s lap and hugged her. “Don’t worry Aunty Jung. Soot loves Jessi.”

 

Mrs. Jung, over her sobbing and sniffing, didn’t hear Hana’s words and just hugged her. “Thank you Hana.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Back to JeTiKrys*

 

“Jessica, how are you holding up?” Tiffany asked her cousin, worry in her eyes.

 

Jessica has been quiet from the moment she entered her room. She just laid on her bed, refusing to talk to Krystal or Tiffany.

 

“Jessica. What happened?” Krystal asked. It’s not healthy for her sister to keep her thoughts and emotion to herself.

 

“Sooyoung wants to end the contract.”

 

Tiffany and Krystal gasped.

 

Jessica sat up on her bed and let out a bitter chuckle. “I was being too much of an and so she gave up on me.”

 

“That’s not true.” Jessica turned to look at her sister, who was looking back at her with a smile. “Jessica, that’s not the reason why she wants to end the contract.”

 

Tiffany nodded her head. “Krystal is right. Sooyoung must have her own reasons. I’m sure that you being a cold is not one of them.” Tiffany joked, causing Jessica to glare at her.

 

“You still have time to make it right with her.” Krystal advised.

 

“You already admitted to us that you like her. Now, you just have to tell that to Sooyoung.” Tiffany said with a smile and took a hold of Jessica’s hands.

 

“I still have a chance?” Jessica whispered.

 

“When it comes to Choi Sooyoung, you always have a chance.” Krystal said and put an arm around Jessica’s shoulder.

 

Jessica remained quiet for awhile. “I hope so. But what about you and Amber?”

 

“Is Lee Sulli still bothering you?” Tiffany asked.

 

Krystal shook her head. “No. But I have been wanting to tell Amber the truth.”

 

“…”

 

Krystal looked at the other two girls and sighed. “But, I’m scared.”

 

“Tell her before she confesses.” Jessica said seriously. “If you’re scared of losing her, tell her and let her know that you regret your actions.”

 

“What about Amber though? Has she told you she likes you at all?” Tiffany asked.

 

Krystal shook her head. “Even if she doesn’t like me, I just want to tell her the truth.”

 

“You will but don’t rush. If you’re waiting for the right timing, it’ll happen.” Tiffany advised. “But are you really sure Amber doesn’t like you in more than a friend?”

 

“I’m positive. She flirts with me but it’s natural for her since she’s such a chick magnet.” Krystal sighed sadly. “What are the odds that she actually likes me?”

 

Jessica pitied her sister. “It’s possible. But whatever happens, make sure you are prepared.”

 

“As long as Lee Sulli doesn’t interfere, I’ll be fine.” Krystal said confidently.

 

“That’s the spirit. Now let’s all go to sleep.” Tiffany said with an eyesmile. KrysFany left for their rooms.

 

-------------------------------------

 

*Back to TaeSooBer*

 

“You what?!” Sooyoung yelled, not believing what she just heard.

 

“I said I like Krystal Jung.” Amber repeated herself and pulled Sooyoung down to sit.

 

“Are you going to tell her?” Taeyeon asked seriously. “Are you sure that’s the best thing to do when Hyuna is here?”

 

Amber smiled. “Yes. Not even Hyuna can stop the way I feel toward Krystal.”

 

“When are you planning on telling her?” Sooyoung inquired.

 

“Soon.”

 

“Good. I hope the best for you little sis. You deserve it.” Sooyoung said with a smile. “I’m going to sleep. Good night.”

 

After Sooyoung left, Amber took the opportunity to ask Taeyeon a question. “Is she and Jessica on good terms now?”

 

Taeyeon shook her head. “No. She’s really firm on terminating the contract.”

 

Amber was sad at hearing that news. “So she was serious. But it’s obvious they both like each other.”

 

“I know but you can’t force love.” Taeyeon answered and laid her head back on the couch.

 

Amber sighed and joined her sister on the couch. “Aish…we are such hopeless romantics.”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunny walked around her room filled with weapons. However, she stopped when she saw one particular sword that was placed on a separate wall alone.

 

Sunny took the sword out from its sheath and ran her hand along the blade.

 

*Flashback*

 

“Sunny-ah. Hurry up! Taengoo is here!” a voice echoed through the forest.

 

Sunny stopped practicing and ran after the voice.

 

“Hey Taeyeonie! Miss me too much?” Sunny teased.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and threw a backpack at her.

 

“No! Why would you even think that?” Taeyeon asked, smirking.

 

“Then why did you sneak here? Aren’t you scared you father will punish you?”

 

Taeyeon grinned. “I came to see my girlfriend.” Taeyeon then peck the cheeks of a woman standing next to her.

-----------------------

 

“Sunny-ah! Take me to her!

 

“Taengoo…Sunny loves you.”

 

--------------------

 

“Please, don’t do this Sunny.”

 

“Sorry Taeyeonie.”

 

“SUNKYU!!!”

 

*End of flashback*

 

Sunny smiled at the memory running through her head.

 

“Sunkyu-ah. I found Taeyeon. And I’m going to make her regret her decision.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hmm...by now I'm sure alot of you have questions but i will try my best to answer them all. Like I said, this story is not ending anytime soon so I want to make things develop in an acceptable pace. If this story is moving too slow, I apologize. But what do you guys think? more drama right? Things will unfold in due time... What will happen next?

-Anightangel