Chios Cinema

Phoenix Sisters

Another update! Like I said...ideas just keep coming!!! Even I'm hyped up! lol.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Come on Siwon! Let’s go to the bar or something!” Jonghyun yelled as he tried pulling Siwon out from his office.

Siwon pulled his arm away from his friend and gave him an amused look.

“You’re a big boy Jonghyun. Why would I accompany you to a sports bar?”

Jonghyun let out an exasperated sigh. “ Because….I need a wingman. Duh! Geez! It hasn’t been long and you already forgot the basics of hooking up with a girl?”

Siwon let out a small laughter before speaking. “A wingman? I thought you were interested in Krystal Jung?”

“Well…I still am but she just thinks of me as a friend. Besides, she’s too young for me.” Jonghyun reasoned as he scratched his head.  Suddenly, Siwon lightly hit Jonghyun on the head.

“Young? Dude, you’re only a year older than she is. Remember you’re only a cadet in the police academy. Unlike me.” Siwon said with a small smile.

Jonghyun just gave Siwon a grave look and walked away. Siwon had no choice but to catch up to his friend.

“Alright, alright. I’ll go with you but not to a sports bar.” Jonghyun’s eyes lit up immediately.

“That’s fine with me then. Where do you want to go?”

Siwon took a while to think and then came up with the perfect place.

“Chios Cinema.” Siwon said with a wide smile.

“What?! Why?” Jonghyun didn’t want to go to the movies. Both of them were dateless. None jus that, but Jonghyun doesn’t like the idea of going to the movies with  a guy.

“Why not? I haven’t gone to a movie theatre in a long while.” Siwon argued back with a pout. “You said I get to pick.”

Jonghyun let out a defeated tone. “ Fine…but when we get there you stay away from me. I don’t want people to get the wrong idea about us.” Jonghyun then scooted away from Siwon.

“Okay you big baby. Now let’s go! Maybe along the way, we’ll be lucky and meet the girl of your dreams.” Siwon joked and quickly ran ahead of Jonghyun before Jonghyun could do anything.

It was already 7:15pm when Siwon and Jonghyun exited the Police Department. On their way out they met Heechul, who seemed to be kicking the…trashbin?

Siwon and Jonghyun exchanged looks with eachother before carefully approaching the angry Heechul.  Heechul didn’t even realize that Siwon and Jonghyun was behind him until he turned around.

“Ahhhh!!! dudes! You guys scared me!” Heechul yelled and punched his two friends. Siwon and Jonghyun rubbed their shoulders and arms, quite upset that they got hurt for not wanting to disturb Heechul.

Jonghyun spoke first, with a tone of anger. “WELL…excuse us for not wanting to bother the 'Incredible Hulkchul!”

Heechul didn’t even say anything and just took out his cellphone and dialed a number. However, whoever Heechul was trying to contact must have not  picked up because Heechul released an angry growl.

“Urggg!!! Why isn’t he picking up the phone?!” Siwon approached Heechul, wanting to know why his best friend was so upset. Siwon looked at Jonghyun hoping he may no something but Jonghyun only shrugged his shoulders.

“What’s wrong Heechul?” Siwon asked as he patted Heechul’s shoulder.

“It’s Donghae. We’re suppose to be going on a movie date but he’s not even here yet. Damn it! I shouldn’t have agreed to him picking me up.” Heechul explained with fury. He’s been waiting for 10 minutes and the movie starts at 7:40pm.

Just then, a honk was heard.

 

*HONK!!!!*

 

The three guys turned their heads to the car and saw a tall figure coming out from the car.

“DONGHAE!” Heechul yelled as the figure stopped in his tracks.

“Um—sorry?” Donghae said with a nervous smile.

Heechul had his arms crossed and wanted an explanation. Donghae didn’t need to be told to explain his tardiness to his impatient boyfriend.

“I was held up in the hospital…I had an emergency.” Heechul wasn’t at all happy but he let out a small smile. He understands the nature of Donghae’s job and for that, Donghae appreciated it.

“Fine. Apology accepted. BUT next time…call me beforehand.” Heechul warned before taking Donghae’s hands. Donghae smiled and nodded his head. However, when Donghae saw Jonghyun and Siwon, he gave them a bow.  Siwon and Jonghyun bowed as well.

“Alright…let’s go then before we’re late. I’m pretty sure Chios Cinema is busy today.” Heechul spoke, sensing the tension rising between Siwon and Donghae again.  Jonghyun’s eyes lit up the moment he heard Heechul mentioning the cinema.

“Hey Donghae?” Donghae looked at a smiling Jonghyun and stopped walking with Heechul so he can respond.

“Yeah?”

“Can Siwon and I hitch a ride with you guys to the movies? I mean, we just need a ride, we won’t bother you two.” Jonghyun pleaded with a sheepish smile. Siwon was not at all pleased.

“No its okay.  We have our own car Jonghyun.” Siwon argued, hoping Jonghyun will get the hint, but unfortunately, he didn’t.

“Yeah but like Heechul said, it’s going to be busy today. Parking is going to be horrible. So let’s carpool. Is that alright with you guys?” Jonghyun once again asked DongChul.

“I don’t mind. You’re okay with it Heechul?” Heechul nodded his head and smiled at his boyfriend before ushering his two friends to follow them to the car.

When DongChul got a little ahead of Jonghyun and Siwon, Siwon took the opportunity to smack Jonghyun’s head. Jonghyun looked at Siwon in confusion.

“Wae?”

Siwon let out a puff of anger. “Nothing…just felt like hitting you for your stupidity.” Jonghyun let out various grumbles but Siwon can care less.

“Just relax Siwon…what can go wrong?” Siwon thought to himself before getting into the car.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Back to TaeSooBer & JeTiKrys*

 

Chios Cinema was indeed busy since it was a Friday night. People were enjoying their time, buying popcorn, drinks, talking with friends, enjoying the company of significant others and just having a fun time. However, among these many people, a group of 6 individuals can be seen standing outside the theatre...

“HORROR!!!” Amber and Sooyoung yelled as they stood face to face with Jessica and Krystal. Taeyeon was trying to hold them back from doing something stupid.

“ROMANCE!!!” Jessica and Krystal shouted back. There is no way they are going to watch a horror film.  Tiffany was trying to restrain HellSica and HellKrys from unleashing.

“Can we all act like civilized human beings?” Taeyeon calmly asked as she got between SooBer and JeKrys.

Unfortunately, all Taeyeon receive was death glares and threatening fists.

“Okayyy then..I’ll just go sit over there.” Taeyeon then retreated and took a seat at one of the benches near by and rested her chin on her palm. “I know when I’m not wanted.” After seeing Taeyeon’s failed attempt, Tiffany decided to give a try at calming down the others.

“Alright. Alright. Everyone gather around me.” Tiffany demanded as she clapped her hands together like a coach. SooBer and JeKrys reluctantly gathered around Tiffany. The only one that wasn’t in the circle was Taeyeon.  “hmm…where did that girl go?”

Tiffany looked at both parties and took a hopeful sigh before speaking, hoping that she’ll bring some sense into SooBer and JeKrys.

“Okay, now one at a time, tell me which movie you want to watch.” Tiffany stated. As soon as those words left her lips, all of them began speaking at the same time.

“SHUT UP!!!!!!” Tiffany didn’t want to yell but she was forced to since none of them kept arguing against eachother. Sure enough, all of them went quiet after Tiffany’s little outburst.

“Now…we’re going to try this one more time…” Tiffany said as she clenched her teeth and looked at SooBer and JeKrys. “…one at a time.”

However, now none of them wanted to speak, leaving Tiffany frustrated.

“Yah! Answer me!” When Tiffany still didn’t receive an answer, she decided she’ll make the final decision.

“Fine then. Since none of you guys want to talk, I’ll just decided for all of us. We’ll watch COMEDY!” Tiffany proclaimed with an evil smirk, knowing that ‘comedy’ was the last genre that was desired. Suddenly, SooBer and JeKrys began making a commotion again.

“NO!!!” SooBer yelled. “Why watch comedy when I have enough fun being me?” Sooyoung reasoned. Jessica rolled her eyes at her “date’s” conceitedness.

“Tiff! You know I hate watching comedy.” Krystal argued and gave Tiffany an icy stare, to which Jessica imitated.

“Too bad. You guys are all acting like little kids. Do you have any idea what time it is already?” SooBer and JeKrys shook their heads.

“7:40pm ! Now let’s go and buy the tickets.” Tiffany then walked off first followed by the grumpy dates. As Tiffany walked, she bumped into a very familiar person.

“I’m so sorry-OPPA!!” Just at that moment, Taeyeon came back from wherever she went and witnessed Tiffany hugging a man.

“AHHH!! OMG! TAE YOU SCARED THE OUT OF ME!” Amber exclaimed as she calmed herself down from the unexpected fright.

“DON’T *pant* DO THAT *pant* AGAIN!!” Sooyoung added as she tried to bring her breathing under control.

Taeyeon, however, was looking past her sisters. SooBer follower Taeyeon’s gaze and widened their eyes. Before SooBer knew it, Taeyeon was already walking toward Tiffany and the ‘man’.

 

*Back to Tiffany, Jessica, and Krystal*

 

“OPPA! What are you doing here?” However, before the man that Tiffany was referring to as ‘oppa’ could answer, Jessica and Krystal intervened.

“Tiffany-whoa, what are you doing here?” Krystal asked as she looked at the man up and down. Jessica was doing the same thing.

“What a small world. Of all places and time, you and Tiffany meet again tonight.” Jessica said as she searched for a certain short girl.

The man rubbed his arm to relieve himself of any nervousness before speaking.

“Y-yeah. Its nice to see all of you girls again. Especially Tiffany.” The man then gave Tiffany a big smile, which Tiffany returned with her own smile.

Jessica and Krystal just nodded their head while Tiffany began small talks with her ‘oppa’.

“Krystal, where’s Taeyeon?” Jessica inquired. In fact, all of their dates has somehow disappeared. Krystal shrugged. “I don’t know Jessica. However, where’s our dates?” Jessica gave her sister a ‘i-don’t-know’ look too.

“Date? Both of you guys are on a date?” The man asked as he approached JeKrys. He didn’t mean to be rude but it was hard not to listen when they were speaking right next to him. Jessica and Krystal nodded their  heads but made sure to make a very clear point before Tiffany’s ‘oppa’ gets any hopes with Tiffany.

“Actually, we’re all on a date.” Jessica explained with a smirk as she glanced at Tiffany, who was all smiles when Jessica mentioned the word ‘date.”

“Yep. It’s a triple date.” Krystal joined in with her own smile. Now the man had a frown but quickly replaced it with a small smile.

“Really? Where’s your date then Tiffany?”

“Oh…I don’t know. She was here a while ago.” Tiffany explained as she searched for Taeyeon. There were a lot of people so it was hard to find anyone. The man began to think that it just a lie and that Tiffany was not at all on a date, let alone on a date with a girl.

“Maybe she left. Mind if I join you guys instead?” The man asked. Tiffany let out an uncomfortable smile and just ignored the man’s request.

“Can I Tiffany?” He asked again, still believing that Tiffany is dateless.

“Sorry. But I really can’t.” Tiffany reasoned with a small smile, hoping that her ‘oppa’ will get the hint. “Where are you Taeyeon?”

“Then where’s your date then?” Tiffany’s ‘oppa’ continued to interrogate.

 

Just then…

 

“Right here.” Tiffany looked up to see Taeyeon walking toward her with SooBer, who immediately took their positions next to JeKrys.

“Taeyeon!” Tiffany yelled and ran to Taeyeon’s side, causing her scarf to come loose. Taeyeon took a look at Tiffany but walked past her to meet Tiffany’s ‘oppa.’ Tiffany didn’t quite understand why Taeyeon was giving her the cold shoulders again and just froze in her place. Luckily, she didn’t have to worry about being alone because in a couple of seconds, SooSica and Kryber sprinted next to her.

Krystal spoke first. “Hey Tiffany. Why does Taeyeon look so serious?”

“I don’t know. I didn’t do anything wrong. Did I?” Tiffany asked herself as she began to think of what she might have done.

“No Tiffany. You didn’t do anything wrong.” Sooyoung reassured Tiffany with a smile, earning a smack from Jessica.

“What the hell blonde stick?!” Jessica just crossed her arms, ignoring Sooyoung’s cries for an explanation. “That’s for being so flirty with Tiffany!”

As Sooyoung continued nagging in the background, Amber noticed Taeyeon getting closer to the man.

“Hey Tiffany. How are you related to that man over there?” Amber inquired.

Tiffany was a little surprise at Amber’s question, not knowing how to explain her relationship with him.

“Him? Well he’s-”

“Chingu! He’s a friend of Tiffany’s.” Krystal immediately interrupted, sensing the panic Tiffany was having. Amber gave a sigh of relief.

“That’s good.” Amber quietly mumbled. Krytal looked at Amber in wonder but then…

“Amber! We need to go over there now!” Sooyoung then rushed off toward Taeyeon. Amber didn’t need to be told twice, for she followed after.

“Okay! I’m starting to hate this ‘triple date’ idea!” Jessica yelled in frustration as she, Tiffany and Krystal followed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

*Back to Taeyeon and Tiffany’s ‘oppa’*

“Didn’t expect you to be Tiffany’s date. Of all people. No I mean, of all men, she chose you…a girl.” The man spoke with the intent of offending the short girl.

Taeyeon gave the man a glare and quickly lessen the gap between them. Even though she was shorter than him, she wasn’t scared. Both of them were now looking at eachother, not breaking eye contact.

However, Taeyeon kept her cool.

“Nice to see again too…Siwon.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hmmm...what do you guys think? So much for a nice movie date right? well the whole date be a disaster or not? :p give me some feedback...kekeke