From YDJ to Yoonique

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Cube Café

It is quite hectic situation in the café once Dongwoon did a little dance concert in the middle of the café. Everyone is almost out of controlled when some of the fans started grabbing Dongwoon’s arm while cornering Junhyung and Doojoon with their cameras and mobile phones. I saw flashes with the sound of record and capture button been pushed vigorously and I admitted that I am quite scared. Some of the fans started to push me back because they wanted to stand in a close distance with both Doojoon and Junhyung.

I saw Doojoon and Junhyung exchanged stares before Junhyung looked at me and said, “Kaja (Let’s go),”

I just nodded and Junhyung stood in front of me while Doojoon guarded me from my back. I guessed they saw how I trembled when some of the fans make me uncomfortable and my facial expression also changed instantly. Junhyung wore back his mask and lead the way towards the Cube building.

“Aish this little maknae just make it worst. I guess I underestimate some fans. I bet Beauties are not like this,” Junhyung key in the password to the door with a loud sigh. It is a great idea to have a key-in password entrance for Cube building from the café but sometimes the fans managed to escape themselves and used to creep some of BTOB kids before.

“Mian haeyo Hee Young-shi. Our fans sometimes become excited when they saw spontaneous act like what Dongwoon did before,” Doojoon paused when he saw Dongwoon entered Cube building with his drink. “Yah Dongwoon, don’t do something like that after this. You scared this noona you know?”

“ㅋㅋㅋ. I am sorry hyung, noona. I just too excited when I saw some of them calling me Son Nam Shin. Geez, cannot wait to meet all of them,” Dongwoon replied while waving back at the fans that still looking at them through the glass door.

“No worries. I am fine. Gwaenchanh-a? Look at this,” I asked Doojoon when I saw some of his coffee already spilled at his left sleeve shirt.

“Uh uh hahaha, nan gwaenchanh-ayo. Nothing is wrong. I didn’t realized how clumsy I was just now,” Doojoon awkwardly answered while covering the spot.

“Let’s go to my working area. We sure have bundle of shirts that you can change. I bet you guys had a practice after this. You will feel uncomfortable wearing this all day long,” I convinced Doojoon to change and bravely having some eye contact moment with him.

“Kaja. Fans won’t leave that area if we are gathering here. I want to go to vocal practice room. You can change first Doojoon. Meet us back there,” Junhyung grabbed Dongwoon and make their way leaving both of us alone.

“Uh Hmm should we go now?” I lead the way with a blushed cheek again. How can I stop blushing when this tall man is so attractive?

 


Cube Styling Room

“Come in. Girls, could you please find something comfortable for Doojoon-shi. He spilled something on his shirt,” I assigned my fellow junior advisors upon entering the room.

“Noona, should I choose casual shirt or more formal look shirt?” They asked me while rummaging through the closet room.

“Please excuse me for a while Doojoon-shi. Let me see what we got there,” I left Doojoon at the front area and went to help the junior stylist.

“I think this will be good since he will have vocal practice after this and this type of material are neither that thick nor thin,” I mumbled with my other stylist before realizing Doojoon came into the room.

“Wow, this is Daebak. I never knew we had a cool room like this in the building,” Doojoon entered the room with his drink.

“Excuse me, Doojoon-shi, you are not allowed to bring any drink here..,” one of the stylist informed Doojoon.

“Oh jinja? Mianhae. Here, could you hold it for me for a while?” Doojoon gave his drink to the stylist and joined me in the closet room.

“Why are you wandering around here Doojoon-shi. You can just wait us there,” I laughed when I saw how cute Doojoon are messing around with my stylist.

“Nah, I just want to see your working area. Plus this spilled on my shirt is not your fault though,” Doojoon paused before looking around and continue “Hmm can I personally request you to choose my shirt now?”

I can feel my face really hot and I bet my cheek is blushing like a tomato now because of the voice came out from him, Yoon Doojoon and he was standing like freaking in front of me. I tried to calm myself down while choosing the appropriate shirt from the rack. I pulled out two shirts; one a simple knitted long sleeve t-shirt with abstract design and the other one is plain long sleeve t-shirt. I show both of the shirts at him to get his consensus and surprisingly noticed that he was smiling all the time while looking at me.

“You choose,” Doojoon smirked while giving that gaze to me.

I tried to control myself again before I lost in this sweet cheeky flirting moment with him. “Here, you will be more comfortable in this shirt. It might be windy outside,” I shoved the shirt at him and pointed the fitting room area.

“Komawo yo. Is it there?” I nooded before my eyes followed Doojoon steps to the fitting room.

I went to the front area and saw my other stylist is not in the office anymore. I tried to call their name and make my way to the makeup room but no one was there too. I guessed everyone already went to their respective schedules and it makes my heart beating faster. It just me and Doojoon here.

“Tada..”

“Aigoo,” I was startled when Doojoon came with a loud voice from my back.

“See, it looks good on me. Thank you,” Doojoon move around 360 degree to show the looks at me. “Joahaeyo (I like it),”

“Do you want me to style up your hair and do some light make up?” I asked him.

“No, I am not planning to go anywhere. This is already good,” Doojoon answered and wore back his black spectacles.

“I think you look good without the spectacles. You don’t really need it right?” I commented.

“Arasso. I should listen to you,” Again Doojoon flirted when he gave me that silly smirked. He makes his way to the front area to get his drinks and seated on the couch.

“Don’t you have to go to the vocal practice room? I bet others are waiting for you now,” I asked suspiciously and take my seat in front of him.

“Do you have nothing to ask me now?” Doojoon put down his drink and crossed his leg.

I took one of the pillows on the couch and hugged it to avoid the nervousness. I hesitated to ask him whether he is the one who send me the text messages that day and decided to ask him about the main stylist position. “Do you already have someone filing up the position of main stylist for your group?” I stammered.

“Yeah, it was me. YDJ. Yoon Doojoon,” Doojoon looked at me with his sharp gaze again.

I was so shocked when Doojoon answered my virtual question in my head. With a mong face, I replied “Uh hmm well. Hmm I was not expected that from you,” Now I was really weak and do not have any energy to looked at his gaze. I just stared on the floor and play with the carpet using my heels.

“You should texted me back now since you already know it’s me right?” Doojoon slicked back his hair and I cracked when I saw some of his hair stand alone like a coconut tree.

“Wae, wae?” Doojoon asked and ran to the mirror and adjusted back his hair.

“Mianhae,” I bowed while holding my laughed. “You look funny just now,”

Then Doojoon make his hair messier with his hand and face me again. “What about now? Is this style okay?”

I cracked some more and almost teared up. He really looks funny when he tried to stick out his tongue and making funny faces.

“Let’s go to the make-up room. Let me fix that for you,” I ushered him to the make-up room and prepare the chair for him.

“I should come here every day once I arrived the building. So that you can help to style me all the time,” Doojoon looked at me through the reflection in the mirror.

“Excuse me. I am not your personal stylist. I only have the privileged to style sajagnim all the time,” I grabbed the comb, hair spray and start working with Doojoon hair.

“Do you want to be my personal stylist?” Doojoon suddenly asked with a serious intonation.

I suddenly dropped the comb on the floor and next thing I know, our hand met while grabbing the comb together. Doojoon insisted to hold the comb and gave it back to me. I can hear his breathe and his masculine scent also can be smelled. I was so blanked and not sure how I should responded back before I remembered my Hyunsik said that Doojoon loves to jokes around with people.

I tried to convince myself that he was joking at the moment but when I saw his reflection his gaze are not joking at all. I continued fixing his hair and bowed. “It’s all set now,”

Doojoon take a final look at the mirror and smiled. He seems satisfied with my work and bowed back. “Let’s talk more through text messages. Or do you want me to contact you through Kakao (Korean version of Whatsapp)”

“Hurm well, Kakao is also fine to me,” I replied shyly.

“Cool. Can I have your username? I just downloaded new emoticons there and now I can use it with you. Beast members don’t like it when I sending it to them,” Doojoon took out his phone and clicked the Kakao button.

“Excuse me, excuse me. Yoon Doojoon-shi. Hyung, hyung,” I heard voice coming from the front area and rushed to see who’s coming. It was Dongwoon and Yoseob. Is my working office is a playground for Cube artist now?

“Annyeong haseyo. Doojoon just finished changing the cloth. He will be out in any minute,” I bowed to both Dongwoon and Yoseob with that shocked face.

“Aigoo Hee Young-shi, you look different. Your facial expression is not good. Did Doojoon do something to you,” Yoseob asked with a curious face.

“Anniyo anniyo, nothing happened between us. I just was helping him to fix his hair. Do you want any drinks?” I offered them.

“Yah Song Dongwoon. This maknae really came out of nowhere and just disturbed the moment,” Doojoon came out from the make-up room and pulled Dongwoon neck.

“Hyung hyung, noona said that there’s nothing happened here. Why did you do this to me? Yoseob hyung help me” Dongwoon exclaimed.

“Let’s go to the vocal practice room now. The seonsaengnim (teacher) already waiting for us. Gomapseumnida Hee Young-shi for the offer. See you around,” Yoseob smiled at me before dragging both Dongwoon and Doojoon out of the room.

And there is Doojoon, secretly waving his mobile phone to me while making a gesture to text him. I sat back on the couch when they left the room. I took out my phone and opened the contact. I scrolled down to his number and edit the name. I obviously know it is Yoon Doo Joon but the confession that he made just now just make it clear to me.

I rename his contact from ‘YDJ’ to ‘Yoonique’ and smiled brightly.

P/S: Yoonique is Yoon Doojoon fan club name.

 


Picture credit:

https://alwaysbeast.files.wordpress.com

http://www.dhresource.com/

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com

http://griffin.mixrmedia.com/

http://images.kpopstarz.com/