Caramello

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Flashback

Hee Young take a look at the style log book on her office table. Her only schedule for this month is to prepare an outfit for Beast for their Super Junior SUKIRA Kiss the Radio interview and two music shows; Music Core and Inkigayo. This last two weeks of June really put Hee Young in a stressed and hectic situation where she is assigned to work closely with Beast main stylist before she leaves the country. There is no final decision on who will be replacing her position but Hee Young is the most suitable candidates so far. Beast public relation department also had given a copy of Beast July schedules to Hee Young as a preparation. Since the Good Luck album promotion almost ended, they will be focusing more on the fan meetings and autograph session.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

Hee Young read the text with a smile and replied back to Hyunsik. She rushed herself to finish the attire for Beast this month. She picked a simple, casual yet stylish style for their radio interview since the interview will be recorded for the fans later.

“I think sleeveless shirt is exactly Hyunseung style right now. Yeah I’ll pick the same for Gikwang. And some color for Yoseob to match his black hair. What about these two guys with blonde hair. Hmm. Doojoon hmm Doojoon, I want him to wear this,” Hee Young smile. This guy really caught her attention nowadays with that silly smile and sharp gaze.

Hee Young jotted down some details for the attire such as the cap, accessories, hair style and such. She was glad that they do not need some detail makeup for the radio show but a light makeup is still necessary. Now she moves to the music shows attire where some details and uniformity are needed. She always planned on how to make Cube artist look professional and outstanding when they are standing together with other idols on the stage.

She chose several combinations with base color of black for Inkigayo and white base color for Music Core. She even added wristbands to match the white attire since Good Luck performance has some intense choreography.

 


Sukira Radio Show

Beast arrived at the Sukira Radio Show location 20 minutes before the schedule time and greeted Ryeowook, their MCs. It has been a long time since they were invited as Sukira radio guest. Ryeowook really makes the environment feels good and Dongwoon really enjoying himself talking to Ryeowook as they used to work together in Super Idol Chart Show before. They did some explanation of Good Luck album and self introduction before they play the speed quiz game.

* forward to 40:35 to watch their speed quiz game *

During the speed quiz game, Doojoon called Lee Soo Kyung, his cast partner in Let’s Eat to answer the question. It was funny when she managed to answer 4 out of 11 questions. Gikwang laughed so hard and clapped his hands like a seal when Lee Soo Kyung starts to scream of happiness during the interview. Doojoon did some celebration gestures when the called finished even Lee Soo Kyung didn’t managed to answer all the questions.

It is now Yoseob turned to play the speed quiz. He called Leo from VIXX as they recently play in a same musical project, Full House to answer the questions. There’s one questions asking what Yosoeb would order when he go to the café and Hyunseung whispered Latte to distract Leo from answering. The warm relationship can be felt when Ryeowook called N Vixx to ask about his opinion on Yoseob and Leo. All of them are amazed with the facts that Yoseob are hyung to N and Leo but chingu to Gikwang. Yoseob even call Leo with his Korean name during the end of the interview that shows how close they are.

Ryeowook are quite surprised when Hyunseung decided to call Eunhyuk from Suju to answer the speed quiz. Everyone laughed hysterically when Hyunseung started to ask the questions but Eunhyuk did not ready and still confused on who is on the line. With that, Eunhyuk only be able to answer one out of 10 questions and received the loudest laugh from all Beast members.

Next is Gikwang turned and he chose Hyunsik BTOB, his Cube dongsae to answer the speed game. When Gikwang asked what is his favorite fruit, Yosoeb tried to distract by saying jamong (grapefruit) and Hyunsik who in a blurred situation followed the answer and got it wrong. Again Yoseob tried to interrupt when the question asked whom in Beast that Gikwang cannot communicate well and Yoseob mentioned his own name by saying “Yang Yoseob, Yang Yosoeb” but Hyunsik answered Hyunseung instead which gained laughed from all. Apparently, Hyunsik even know Gikwang drinking capabilities when he answered one bottle of soju is enough to make Gikwang drunk and Doojoon really amazed with that.

“Gikwang hyung used to treat me a delicious chicken before. And I always know chicken is Gikwang hyung favorite food,” Hyunsik commented and Gikwang is so happy with the compliments.

Next, Sungkyu from Infinite was chosen by Junhyung and sound of birds chirping was heard as the line is trying to connect. The questioned been asked are quite smooth until the questions of the type of girl that Junhyung hate the most is asked. There was silence for a moment from Sungkyu before he asked “Can I say it out?” and all of the members cannot control their laughed especially Gikwang. Gikwang even stood up, facing the wall and continued laughing because of Sungkyu answer.

End of Sungkyu speed game, Ryeowook asked him some questions:

Ryeowook: Do you know Junhyung's secret?

Sungkyu: Of course.

Dujun: What kind of secret?

Sungkyu: If I say it here, Junhyung can't promote anymore

Junhyung: Why are you like this?

All of them continue laughing with the answer and Sungkyu did a gag by serenading Beast Good Luck before apologizing for the discordant voices when he serenaded Shadow. Dongwoon finished the game for that day by calling his idol noona. When the idol picked up the call, Dongwoon with high confident asked the questions but the only reply he got was “Du gu ya (who are you)”.

They finished the interview with the picture session with Ryeowook and gave one Good Luck signed album to the Sukira team.

 


In Beast car

Jiyong (Beast manager) asked all of Beast member after 10 minutes of driving whether they wanted to go home or rest at the Cube building. There are no answers so he glanced from the rear mirror and saw everyone is sleeping including Yosoeb who is sitting on the front seat. Jiyong drive directly to Cube building but stopped at chicken shop near the building as he knows all of Beast kids like to eat chicken especially Doojoon and Gikwang.

Doojoon heard the car door being slammed and opened his eyes. He fixed his hair and grabbed one of water bottles in the car before drinking it. He took out his mobile phone from his pocket and saw many notifications but what caught his attention is one text message in his inbox. One text message from Caramello. He smiles upon seeing that name. He remembered the first time he got Hee Young phone number.

 


Flashback *1

“Excuse me, coordi-shi, can I asked you something? Do you happen to know any stylist that has their main office in the Cube building and not in the Stylist Cube building?" Doojoon asked one of Beast stylist during their fitting session.

"Ne, there are several stylist that working from here. Which one are you referring too?" the stylist responded.

"Uh uh maybe someone who linked directly with the sajagnim," Doojoon answered while buttoning his shirts.

"Ah, the main stylist advisor? Hee Young-shi with the eye smile? Let me checked if I had her number," Doojoon nooded when the stylist describes the right features of Hee Young. One of Hee Young features that caught Doojoon attention the most.

"Here is it," the stylist showed the number and Doojoon type it on his phone.

"Name: Eye-Smile. Save," Doojoon mumbled while smiling.

Flashback *2

"Skinny Caramel Macchiato please,"

Doojoon remembered types of drink that Hee Young ordered while they are having coffee talk together that day. People used to say that we can see the people’s personalities from the type of coffees that they ordered.

Later that day Doojoon took out his phone and clicked at Hee Young contact details.

"Edit, first name - Caramello. Save," Doojoon put a silly smile on his face without noticing Junhyung was looking at him all the time.

 


End of flashback

Doojoon clicked the message and read it.

Doojoon read the message while making his eyes bigger and even wipe the screen of his phone. Is what he read is real? Did Hee Young ask him to come to her dinner tonight?

“Yah Doojoon you already awake? Can you hold this for me? I bought chicken for you guys,” Jiyong entered the car and passed the foods to Doojoon.

There’s no response from Doojoon before Jiyong realized that he was smiling by himself.

“Yah, yah,” Doojoon came to his sense and responded “Oh. Mian-hae hyung. Something is on my mind,” Doojoon grabbed the plastic and put it on the floor with an embrassed face. Doojoon did not realized there's a pair of eye from the back seat that looking at his behavior all these while.

 


Junhyung studio

Everyone is hungry because they did not have time to eat before the radio interview. Beast members changed their clothes to comfortable shirt and passed the shirt and accessories back to the stylist in charge. All of them decided to eat together the chicken that Jiyong bought in Junhyung studio.

“Ah, chicken. Finally I can eat chicken without worrying about my diet,” Dongwoon exclaimed.

 

“But Dongwoonie, chicken at Junhyung house is really good,” Hyunseung added.

“Yeah, it’s really good,” Junhyung agreed.

“I cannot taste that chicken too. But this one is good too. Oh btw, when is our dance practice?” Gikwang asked while stuffing his mouth with the chicken.

“2 hours from now,” Doojoon replied while looking at his wrist watch.

Later when they finished eating the chicken, Yoseob and Dongwoon decided to play table tennis while Gikwang and Hyunseung wanted to take a nap at the Cube lounge room.

“Are you sleepy?” Junhyung asked Doojoon when they finished changing the clothes.

“No. Wae?” Doojoon replied.

“I want you to listen to some new song arrangement that we did,” Junhyung patted on Doojoon shoulder.

“Kure, can you give me 10 minutes?” Doojoon took out his phone.

“Sure,” Junhyung move forward to his computer and continued his work.


There’s no reply from Hee Young and Doojoon guessed that Hee Young are curious now whether Doojoon are serious or not. Doojoon send another text message. He put a smile on his face.

“Why are you smiling? Something funny on the web?” Junhyung asked and sat beside Doojoon on the couch.

"Anniyo, nothing. I just rename some of my friends contact details with funny names. See Taecyon-hyung is Cucko and Nickhun-hyung is Nini," Doojoon tried to hide the truth.

"Ya, do u think I don't know what's happening to you in these days?" Junhyung shrieked. "It's about that stylist right?"

Doojoon startled.

 


Picture credit:

https://pbs.twimg.com

http://www.soompi.com/wp-content

http://img.dramarecap.com/

http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large

https://24.media.tumblr.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYQGSWon_94