House of Memory

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

My bedroom

I lay on my bed while brushing my hair. I don't think I can think straight for the whole night this week. The image of Doojoon teasing me with his sweet smile and that sharp gaze still clear in my mind. I am still wondering why he came to my office that day. Is it seriously because he wants to apologize to me or he has something that he want to say?

Don’t forget how cool he looks when he serenade the songs in front of me. Like freaking in front of my face! I swear to God I startled with opens mouth seeing this one idol with silly behavior. How come he came to my office area just to apologize? It is quite suspicious. At least for me.

It is quite weird how I can become so obsessed with what just happened. In reality I used to hear them singing like bazillion times but how come this one moment really capture my hearts and make me in such confusing state. If I tell Hyunsik about this, I bet he will be mad at me. He will accuse me for being selfish and did not put his career as an idol as my top priority.

“Haih, what happened to me actually?” I sighed.

I went to the kitchen to make a cup of hot chocolate with some mint leaves. It is quite lonely to stay in 3-bedroom house alone by yourself. This house used to be 4-bedroom house before appa decided to combine two rooms together and gave it to Hyunsik. That room is big enough for the whole BTOB kids and appa even make one jamming room for them. I remembered how appa and Hyunsik put the sound protector on the wall together and Hyunsik even asked appa to jot down his signature in the room as a commemoration symbol.

Appa really likes to sing. He was one of the high school music teacher back in our hometown and that’s how Hyunsik got the skills to sing. Eomma on the other hand really likes to decorate things and that’s who I am now, the stylist. Upon buying this house few years back, eomma decided to name this house with her favorite flower’s name; the Queen Annes Lace. Eomma is the queen and appa is the king living together with their one set of prince and princess; Hyunsik and I.

I smiled when the memory passed by my mind. Appa and eomma wants to live by their own now and focusing more on their business. Hyunsik and I used to help them back then but eomma worries Hyunsik will feel burden with the situation and that’s why they bought this house for us.

I sat at one of the couch near the windows in the living room area. I scrolled at my YouTube subscription timeline and saw random fancam videos of Cube artist. There was one of the old videos during the Idol championship and it's quite funny how fans like to pair their idols with the same group members just because they are not willing to hear they have scandal with other female idols. I laughed so hard when there is Beast video with the tittle Junseob (Junhyung & Yoseob) and Dooseob (Doojon & Yoseob). I guess Yoseob is so fragile and that’s why they love to pair him with other manly idol. They might be sad since Yoseob decided to change his style into manly man too. And I already saw that by my own eyes. How charming he can be. And him too; Yoon Doo Joon with that gaze.

“Ya, stop dreaming Hee Young! This is not the first time you see this guys. Why are you acting weird like you never met any good looking guys before?” I blamed myself before clicking other videos on YouTube.

 


Yoseob's house

Everyone arrived at Yoseob house and pressed the door bell. They can hear sound of the dog barking. Yoseob opened the door and smiled while holding his dog, Yanggaeng.

“Gikwang-ah let’s play the games together!” Hyunseung screamed when he saw Gikwang run towards the game controller.

“No. I already promised Yoseobie to play this game together. You can take turn,” Gikwang ignored Hyunseung and start to turn the television on.

Tonight Yoseob invited all of the Beast member to his small house to have dinner together. He wants to celebrate Yanggaeng who already graduated from his dog school.

“Yanggaengie, let’s play,” Doojoon grab the ball and paused. “Wait, there’s nowhere for you to run here. This place already full with people. Come here Yanggaengie, let me kiss you,” Doojoon grab Yanggaeng and put him on his lap while brushing his fur.

“When will Hyungnim graduate from the school?” Doojoon asked Junhyung.

“Soon,” Junhyung murmured. He was busy with his mobile phone and have no interest to play the games with others and just sat comfortably on Yoseob one and only couch.

“Yah, don’t you know that Hyungnim is so hyperactive. They might extend his duration there,” Yoseob answered Doojoon while his eyes fixed at the games.

“Yoseob-ah, let me play. I am your guest here,” Hyunseung continue to beg.

“Hyung, you said we should have dinner here. Where is the food?” Dongwoon asked with curiosity.

“Arasso arasso, Hyunseung you can play together with Gikwang. And you Dongwoon let’s help me prepare the dinner,” Yoseob passed the controller to Hyunseung and grabbed Dongwoon together with him to the kitchen.

“Hyung!” Dongwoon screamed.

“Maknae you should not be lazy. Go and help Yoseobie to prepare the dinner. Or I will call the takeaway guy and ordered some chicken,” Junhyung interrupted the conversation. His eyes still fixed on his mobile phone screen before Doojoon came and sat beside him.

“Yah, why you so busy? New girlfriend?” Doojoon provoked Junhyung.

“Murago?” Gikwang paused the game and look at both of them who sat behind him and Hyunseung.

“What hyung?!” Dongwoon replied from the kitchen.

“What the f***. I was in the middle of online shopping! Yah Yoon Doo Joon,” Junhyung replied with both of his hand in Doojoon neck.

“Yanggaengie help me Yanggaengie,” Doojoon called Yanggaengie.

Meong, meong, meong, meong,” Yanggaeng barked, bite Junhyung arm and take his phone with his mouth.

“Ya Yanggaeng-ah give back my phone!” Junhyung screamed but his hand still on Doojoon neck.

“Run Yanggaeng run kekekekeke. That’s why you shouldn’t be too busy,” Doojoon back.

“Yanggaeng, stop. Anja. Give the phone back to me,” Yoseob come to rescue. “Here your phone with Yanggaeng saliva,” Yoseob smirked.

“Mianhae Junhyungie,” Doojoon take the phone from Yoseob and clean it before giving it back to Junhyung.

“I will kill you,” Junhyung whispered.

“I love you too!” Doojoon grinned.

 


In the kitchen

“Hyung, what should we eat? What do you plan for us tonight?” Dongwoon opened Yoseob small fridge and saw a big chunk of meat.

“Lettuce wrap with bulgogi. And together with some kimchi that my eomma send last week. Do you think it’s enough for all of us?” Yoseob asked while holding the chunk meat before putting it in one of the bowl.

“This is enough hyung. Let’s make ramen too. They will like it. Do you want me to make some ramen first? Or should I cut the meat first hyung?" Dongwoon replied to Yoseob

“The ramen will be soggy Dongwoon-ah. Just cut the meat first,” Yoseob responded while handing the meat to Dongwoon.

“Arasso. Let me cut this meat first. Where is the knife hyung?” Dongwoon searched the top drawer to find the knife.

“Knife? Hmm knife Dongwoon? Do we need to use knife?” Yosoeb snapped. “Do I have knife in my kitchen? I never used any knife before. Wait, I don’t have knife Dongwoonie. What to do?”

“Ya hyung. How come you don’t have a knife? You never cut anything before? What about scissors?” Dongwoon laughed.

“Scissors? Can we use scissors to cut the meat? Do I have scissors? Oh, yes scissors I have that,” Yoseob rushed to the living room, stepped on Junhyung feet, blocked the television and next thing you know, chaos in the living room.

“Yang Yoseob!” Junhyung exclaimed.

“Wae? Why are you blocking the television?” Gikwang yelled at Yoseob.

“Yoseob hyung don’t have knife in his kitchen. We need knife to cut the meat hyung. We need to cut it using scissors now,” Dongwoon shouted from the kitchen area.

“But it doesn’t mean that you have to step on me. Ah pa yo (It's hurt)!” Junghyung squeaked.

Everyone laughed hysterically especially Hyunseung and Doojoon. They all paused doing anything that they did and start helping Yoseob to find the scissors. Doojoon smiled while looking at all of the members. How he missed all of them living together before Junhyung and Yoseob decided to live by their own. Although Yoseob house is smaller compared to Junhyung, but all of the members are still willing to come and have dinner together.

He looked at each of the members again and felt something in his heart. Dongwoon the maknae who always be patient with all of his hyungs and he knew Dongwoon trying really hard to be someone that the hyungs can rely on. Junhyung at the back who holds so many pains by himself and the only thing that he shared is the good music that he produced. Hyunseung who loss his weight dramatically when his father passed away but still put some smile each time they were together. Gikwang who active through various photo shoot and fashion show with his positive attitude and personalities. Yoseob who challenged himself with various musical theatre and proudly carrying Beast name together. Doojoon smiled and felt so grateful for what each one of them had faced in order to be at where there are now.

“Nevermind, let’s order something from the takeaway guy. It will be on me,” Doojoon suggested after ten minutes of scissors-searching while patting at Yoseob shoulder.

“Let’s eat again at your house after I bought a set of knife for you,” Doojoon added.

“Allright! I suddenly felt really tired just from searching the scissors. Dongwoonie, can you please put the meat back in the refrigerator. Aih, so what should we order?” Yoseob approved the idea and sat together with Junhyung at the couch.

“Chicken!” Hyunseung and Gikwang shouted simultaneously.

 


Picture credit:

indulgy.com

www.franklester.com

www.cleancutpropert.com

yoseob2uty