Accident

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

In Junhyung’s car

"Aigo, aigo. What happened?" Junhyung panicked.

“I should insert the hospital address here,” Junhyung’s hand busy typing some names on his navigation.

Honk Honk Honk

“Argh! Kkamjjakiya!” Junhyung startled.

“Damn these kids why you want to honk when it was red light!” Junhyung mumbled.

Honk Honk Honk

“Aish!” Junhyung looked to his left.

“Hyung!!” Someone called him from outside.

“Geez. This guy!” Junhyung opened his car window.

“Hyung!!”

“Ya Woo Ji Ho. Long time no see,” Junhyung smirked.

“Hyung, don’t say something like that,” Zico smiled. “Eodilo gaseyo? (Where are you going)”

“I have something urgent right now. I have to go to the hospital,” Junhyung sighed.

“Hospital? Wae?” Hyuna suddenly appeared from the passenger seat.

“Ya! Kkamjjakiya!” Junhyung startled again. “Ya, Kim Hyuna. Are you actually trying to hide?”

“Oppa. Why are you going to the hospital?” Hyuna asked in rushed.

“Because.. Because.. Ahh. It’s green light. Tto bwayo (See you later),”

Junhyung speed up and focus back on his driving. He can’t tell others about this as this can affect his group condition. Junhyung let out a deep sigh and looked at the estimated time arrival. He didn’t want to be late. He wanted to be there for every Beast member whenever they are in trouble like this.

 


Cube private hospital

"Hyung, I'm here," Junhyung knocked the door.

"Ah, Junnie," Jiyong opened the door. "You came. Did Dongwoon tell you about this?"

"Neh," Junhyung took off his sunglasses.

"Mianhae. I was panicked when the incident happened. I cannot directly tell you about this at the first place," Jiyong apologized.

"Nevermind, hyung. No big deal. You don't have to worry," Junhyung patted Jiyong's shoulder. "Where is him?"

"Inside. With the kids,"

"Then I'll go first," Junhyung bowed and make his way inside.

Junhyung slowly walked towards the room and opened the door. He saw Dongwoon and Yoseob at the end of the bed, talking to the injured Doojoon.

"Ya, Yoon Doojoon," Junhyung called Doojoon.

"Our Yong Pal!" Doojoon excitedly replied.

"What happened?" Junhyung hissed before he grabbed a chair and take a seat beside Doojoon.

"Nothing. It is just a minor injury. Ya. You don't worry this much when I injured from playing soccer before," Doojoon joked.

"Liar. Either because of soccer or whatever, I will still worry about you," Junhyung paused. "Not only you, but all my members,"

"Hyunggg," Dongwoon awed.

"Shut up," Junhyung looked at Dongwoon with his sharp gaze.

"Calm down Junnie. You look like Doojoon's girlfriend worrying about his health and everything," Yoseob smirked and Doojoon giggled hearing it.

"Jakaman. Jakaman. Do I still have a girlfriend?" Doojoon cold-heartedly asked.

"Hyung, don't say something like that," Dongwoon replied.

"Ya Doojoonie. It's not the right time to joke around. See what happened now. You hurt your precious leg. Then tell me how you will dance for tomorrow fan meeting?" Junhyung asked in his serious tone.

"I still can sit on the chair and sing along with all of you," Doojoon smiled. "And Junnie. I'm not joking around. I don't think I still have a girlfriend,"

"Hyung, have you tell Hee Young-noona about this?" Dongwoon tried to calm Doojoon.

"Anniyo. Why should I?" Doojoon replied.

"Then, shall I tell noona about this?" Dongwoon took out his phone.

"Dongwoon. Don't be too busybody," Yoseob held Dongwoon's arm. "Let him settle his problem by himself,"

"Hmm. Arasso. Mianhae, hyung. I.. I just want to help," Dongwoon put back his phone on his pocket.

"Ya, try telling her about this. And let's bet, whether she will come or not," Doojoon suggested.

"Jinja hyung? Yoseob-hyung. Ottoke?" Dongwoon looked at Yoseob.

"If Doojoon says so. Then, I'm in! Hee Young won't come!" Yoseob pulled out one 1,000 won note and put it on the bed.

"Anniyo! Noona will come!" Dongwoon put his 1,000 won.

"I bet 5,000 won! Hee Young won't bother to come!" Doojoon excitedly replied. "Ya Yong Junhyung, put your share,"

"I don't want to play," Junhyung sighed.

"Hyung, come on," Dongwoon whined.

"Arasso. 5,000 won. Youngie will come," Junhyung confidently replied.

"Ahem," A voice suddenly stopped all of them from laughing.

"Ah.. Uh..," Junhyung stammered.

 


Hospital room

"How are you?”

“Ah.. Sajagnim, annyeonghaseyo,” Doojoon and others bowed.

“We didn’t know you were coming,” Yoseob looked at the sajagnim while his hand busy hiding the money.

“Here, sajagnim. Sit here,” Junhyung stood up from his seat.

“Neh, kamsahamnida,” The sajagnim replied and have a seat.

“What brings you here?” Doojoon politely asked.

“Sajagnim having a check-up here and he heard about you. Then he decided to visit you for a while,” Jiyong answered from the back.

“Jiyong-ah,” The sajagnim called Jiyong.

“You as their manager, how can you let this happen to them?” The sajagnim sounds all serious.

“Ah neh, joesonghabnida,” Jiyong bowed.

“An.. Anniyo. It’s not Jiyong-hyung’s fault. We’re playing by ourselves and this incident happens. Joesonghabnida,” Doojoon apologized.

“Joesonghabnida sajagnim,” Everyone started to apologize.

“Hmm. What actually happened?” The sajagnim crossed his leg.

"I.. I just fall down when we are trying to race..," Doojoon slowly explained.

“Anniyo.. We’re not racing. We just cycling together at the park to get some fresh air,”Dongwoon cut Doojoon’s words.

"Doojoon broke his leg while cycling? And three of you. What happened to you guys?” The sajagnim looked at Junhyung, Yoseob and Dongwoon.

“Dongwoon scratched his knees. And.. And Yoseob broke his left thumb,” Jiyong stammered.

"Buya!? The sajagnim was shocked.

“You guys hurt yourself too?” Junhyung looked at Yoseob and Dongwoon.

“How come cycling can be such a dangerous activity?” The sajagnim sighed.

“Joesonghabnida sajagnim,”

“Jiyong, what is their schedule after this?” The sajagnim keep asking with his serious tone.

“Tomorrow morning is their flight to Japan,” Jiyong told him.

“A fan meeting?”

“Neh, sajagnim,” Jiyong answered.

“Since it’s only a fan meeting, I will let you go there. But, no dancing at all. I don’t even want you to stand up throughout the show. Understand?” The sajagnim looked at Doojoon.

“Neh..,”

“Jiyong, talk about this issue with the Beast Public Relation team. Let the fans know about this in advance and posted it to Cube and Beast SNS not later than 12pm tonight,” The sajagnim assigned the duty. “And all of you. Don’t post anything on your SNS regarding this issue before the official statements are out,”

“Neh..,”

The sajagnim looked at Jiyong. “Ah, before I forgot. Doojoon will get ready directly from here. First thing for tomorrow morning, you need to make sure Hee Young will prepare everything for him here,”

“Hee Young..,” Jiyong mumbled.

“How do guys like my advisor? Is she good?” The sajagnim stood up.

“We really like Hee Young-noona,” Dongwoon quickly responded.

“Neh, we really like her,” Yoseob supported Dongwoon.

“Good. Hee Young is our precious diamond in Cube styling department. She sure will do better no matter where I put her. I’m making such a good choice by letting her managing you group,”

“Ah.. Hm.. Kamsahamnida sajagnim,” Junhyung responded.

“Alright, I’ll get going. Jiyong, don’t forget what I tell you before,” The sajagnim patted Jiyong and make his way out before Jiyong followed him to the door.

“Yaa Junhyung-hyung!” Dongwoon shrieked.

“Wae?”

“Did we just win the bet? Hee Young-noona is coming to the hospital!” Dongwoon grabbed all the money inside the blanket.

“Ya! This is not fair!” Yoseob complained.

“Dongwoon, split the money!” Junhyung celebrated.

“My advisor? Our precious diamond?” Doojoon annoyingly mimicked the sajagnim.

“Doojoon, buya..,” Yoseob giggled when he heard Doojoon mumbling.

“Aish!” Doojoon covered his face with the pillow.

“I guess you and Hee Young are destined for each other,” Junhyung answered while putting the money inside his wallet.

“Ya, my money, give it back,” Doojoon grabbed his wallet.

“Andwea! This is mine,” Junhyung fought back.

“Dongni, give back my money too!” Yoseob climbed the bed and grabbed Dongwoon’s hair from the other side.

“Ah! Apayo (It’s hurt)!!” Doojoon yelled when Yoseob stepped on his leg.

“Ah hyung, my hair! Andwea, andwea I just got back from the salon!” Dongwoon pushed Yosoeb.

“Ya, my thumb! Ya! Appayo!!” Now it’s Yoseob turn to shout.

“Give back my wallet, Yoon Doojoon!” Junhyung yelled back.

 


Han River

"Hyungnim-ah. It’s been a long time since we had our date night together right?” Junhyung took Hyungnim out from his car.

“Kaja, let’s exercise together,” Junhyung repositioned his cap before he covered his head with his hoodies.

Junhyung is not a sports person. He doesn’t find any excitement with soccer unlike what Yoseob, Doojoon and Gikwang always feel. But he still spends some of his time doing typical gym routine as Cube artists need to maintain their weight and body condition according to the health specialist advises. Tomorrow morning Junhyung will leave for Japan for two days and he somehow feels really bad leaving Hyungnim alone again.

“Running together with you is not that hard right?” Junhyung talked to Hyungnim.

 


10 minutes later

"Hyungnim-ah, Hyungnim-ah," Junhyung called Hyungnim while grabbing his collar.

“Slowly, Hyungnim. Not too fast. I don’t want to get injured like them,”

When Junhyung thought he can handle Hyungnim by himself, he was totally wrong. Hyungnim keep barking and tried to wiggle himself here and there. Junhyung keep grabbing Hyungnim near to him before Hyungnim took a drastic action, bite Junhyung on his leg and escaped himself. Junhyung was startled for a few seconds but he managed to come together again and run towards Hyungnim.

“Ya Hyungnim. Hyungnim jakaman. Hyungnim!” Junhyung shouted.

Junhyung ran faster than ever but he still couldn’t manage to catch Hyungnim back. He already lost his breath and decided to sit for a while at the chair along the river. He knew Hyungnim will come back to him but he was afraid something bad will happen to Hyungnim while he was playing alone there. As a final resort, Junhyung took out Hyungnim favorite pet and squeeze it. Junhyung knew Hyungnim really loves to play with that toy and that’s one of the ways to grab Hyungnim’s attention back.

Monk monk monk

Junhyung smiled when he can hear Hyungnim’s bark from far. He stood up and turned around to the sound. He saw someone hugging Hyungnim and walked towards him. He quickly covered himself as much as he can and look on the ground, tried to avoid the eyes.

“Hyungnim ran away?” The sweet voice asked.

“Ah neh..,” Junhyung stammered while he grabbed Hyungnim’s back.

“Uh, you know this is Hyungnim?” Junhyung asked.

“Of course. He loves me,”

Junhyung tried to hold himself and pretended that he wasn’t shocked. This person could be his fans who knew about his dog and his life. Junhyung tried to be positive and bowed. “Kamsahamnida for bringing Hyungnim’s back,”

“Yong Jun, why so serious!” That sweet voice laughed and lightly smacked Junhyung's arm. "You sure don’t recognize me,"

 


Picture credit

https://pbs.twimg.com/media

https://marymekpop.files.wordpress.com

http://24.media.tumblr.com/