Best Ever

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Hotel lobby

“No, please stay for a while. Let’s talk,” Doojoon held Hyunsik's arm.

"But hyung, I need to go. I don't want to make.."

"What Hyunsik? You don't want to make Hee Young worried?" Doojoon guessed.

"..." Hyunsik lost for words.

"Mianhae Hyunsik-ah. I just had some beer after dinner that makes me a bit aggressive. Please sit. I don't want to make you uncomfortable," Doojoon apologized.

Hyunsik sit back on the chair beside Doojoon and played with the can of Cola on his hand. He sure scared to sit beside his sunbae after that unfortunate situation on the beach.

"What do you want to talk about hyung?" Hyunsik startled.

"Don't be too serious. Do you like Hawaii? Do you enjoy your time here?" Doojoon smiled.

"We just arrived..," Hyunsik looked down.

"Ah jinja? You should try skydiving later," Doojoon suggested.

"Neh.. Neh hyung. I will try it later," Hyunsik thanked Doojoon.

"Do it together with Hee Young. I don't know whether she will loves it or not but she wasn't scared to try new thing," Doojoon sighed with a big smile. "How long have you been together with her?"

"Hmm hyung..," Hyunsik stopped Doojoon.

"Mianhae. I know I shouldn't ask you like this," Doojoon patted Hyunsik. "But can I ask you a favor?"

"Neh hyung," Hyunsik whispered.

"Please take a good care of her. Make her smile. Always make her happy," Doojoon smiled.

"Uh.. Neh.. Neh hyung," Hyunsik shocked. "Is that all what you want to talk to me?"

"ㅋㅋㅋ, nothing much right?" Doojoon laughed.

"Hyung, gwenchana?" Hyunsik concerned.

"Neh," Doojoon looked at Hyunsik. "Aigo, it looks like I talk about a nonsense thing. Right Hyunsik-ah?"

"Hyung, mianhae," Hyunsik apologized.

"Why should you apologize? You did nothing wrong. Look. Did u just cried?" Doojoon guessed.

"An.. Anniyo," Hyunsik denied.

"Don't feel bad about this. I am the one who should apologize to you. For disturbing your holiday with Hee Young," Doojoon paused. "Don't be scared to greet me when you see me at the office. Okay?"

"Neh hyung," Hyunsik nodded.

Buzz buzz buzz

"Ah, mianhae hyung, I need to pick up the call," Hyunsik excused himself.

"Yobseyo. Neh. Wae? You called her? What?!!" Hyunsik screamed before he hung up the call.

"I need to go now. Hee Young no.." Hyunsik seems lost before he ran towards the elevator.

"Wae wae wae?! What happened to her?" Doojoon screamed before he followed Hyunsik from the back.

 


Lim siblings hotel room

I am sure Hyunsik is upset with what just happened. He is very sensitive when anything bad happened to me. He will always be like that. My overly-attached and protective little brother.

I wiped my tears, calmed myself down and walked towards the window. The view was breathtaking and how I wish I can enjoy that view together with Hyunsik. How I wish what happened just now never happened at the first place.

Buzz buzz buzz

"Junhyungie," My phone buzzed and I looked at the caller ID.

"Yobseyo," Junhyung greeted me.

"Neh," I replied shortly.

"Why don't you tell me that you're coming to Hawaii?" Junhyung sounds mad.

"You're having your free time. So do I," I replied.

"But should you tell me if you are going with your boyfriend? ㅋㅋㅋ bravo! You succeeded in fooling me Youngie," Junhyung laughed.

"You are drunk. I need to hang up," I pissed off.

"Andwea andwea. You need to tell me the truth first. Why Hyunsik? What's good about him? What's so special that make you chose him?" Junhyung asked.

"Because he is my Hyunnie and will always be my Hyunnie," I started to cry.

"It's enough for me to compete with Doojoon. And now you want to add another person to the list? Wae Youngie? Wae?" Junhyung screamed.

"Stop it Junhyung! Enough! I don't ask anyone to compete with others. What do you mean by that?! Stop it! Enough," I cried and yelled at the same time.

"You are the one who need to stop! Stop playing with my heart! And Doojoon's heart! And that kid Hyunsik's heart!" Junhyung hissed. "You are the most selfish person in the world!"

"Ya stop it! I never asked you anything in return. I just want to be friends with everyone. Stop it Junhyung. Everything that you say right now hurts me so much!" I yelled back.

"And everything that you did hurt me too, you selfish creature!"

I hang up the call right after I heard that last sentence from Junhyung. I never thought Junhyung will be this mad but he goes completely overboard.

I tried to stop crying but I can't. Suddenly I felt pain in my chest. My breathing was not regular anymore. I tried to gasp for some air and stop crying but my chest hurting so much. I walked to my handbag but the next thing I know, I felt down on the floor, calling for help.

"Hyunnie-ah, Hyunnie-ah. Eomma, appa. Oh God,"

Buzz buzz buzz

My phone rang after I lay down helplessly on the floor for almost 5 minutes. I picked up the call before DO cheerfully greeted me.

"Yobseyo noona! Kyungsoo here. Are you sleeping?"

"Yob.. Se.. Yo.." I had a hard time to speak.

"Noona?! Gwenchana?" DO asked me.

"Ap.. pa..," I stammered.

"It's hurt? Where did you hurt noona? Ottoke. Noona where are you? Where is Hyunsik?" DO panicked.

"Lobby..," I tried to answer him.

"Noona. I'll call Hyunsik. Please stay where ever you are now," DO hang up the call.

"Kyung.. So.. Ah.." My sobs getting louder and I cannot control myself anymore.

 


Beast hotel room

Junhyung hang up the call. He was so frustrated but got carried away after he got drunk tonight.

"What's up with that yelling? You shouldn't call her when you know you're in this condition," Tae Jo asked Junhyung.

"Shut up!" Junhyung yelled at Tae Jo.

"You will regret this. At that moment, everything will be too late for you," Tae Jo advised.

"You don't know everything about this. About how I feel," Junhyung explained.

"Of course I know everything about you. I am your best friend. Enough Junhyung. You have gone too far. Everything happens with a reason," Tae Jo stopped Junhyung.

"Ahh!!" Junhyung denied the truth.

"Hyung, hyung," Dongwoon called Junhyung. "Stop it. You need to sleep. Let me help you,"

"Andwea. Andwea. Leave me alone!" Junhyung resisted.

"Hyung, help me," Dongwoon asked Tae Jo for help.

 


Lim siblings hotel room

Teet teet teet

I heard someone opened the door before Hyunsik called my name repeatedly.

"Noona! Noona! Odigayo? Noona?"

"Hyun.. Nie.. Ah..," I cried out loudly.

"Noona! Why are you on the floor? Did you hurt somewhere?" Hyunsik held me.

"Ap.. pa.. yo..," I let Hyunsik hugged me.

"Where? Where? Where did you hurt?" Hyunsik brought me to the bed. I pointed to my chest and tried to stop crying. I saw Hyunsik untied my bath robe and put me on the sitting position. He opened my handbag and took out the inhaler before asking me to inhale slowly.

"Noona, please calm down. I'm here. Jaebal," Hyunsik hugged and patted me.

"Hyunnie.. Hyunnie.." I sobbed at his shoulder.

"Sshh.. Sshh.. I'm here, I'm here," Hyunsik calmed me.

"Hyunnie-ah, I don't want to stay here anymore," I whispered.

"Wae, wae noona. Sshh.. You need to calm down. Don't think too much," Hyunsik kissed on top of my head.

"I want to go back. I want to see eomma and appa," My sobs turned back into loud crying.

"Noona, wae? Gwenchana. I'm here noona. Look look," Hyunsik wiped my tears. "I brought a Cola. It's your favorite. Do you want some?"

I shook my head and lay down on the bed, feeling helpless with what just happened.

"Noona, what happened? You're lucky DO called me just now. If not, I'm not sure what will happen to you," Hyunsik played with my hair. "Don't make me worried like that anymore. You know I am your easily-worried little brother,"

I chuckled when I heard Hyunsik said something like that. I tried to get up and sat back before I took a deep breath.

"Mianhae. I just feeling lost," I apologized. "It's only our first day but it's already been worst like this,"

"Who cares with the holiday if your condition is bad like this?" Hyunsik replied while wiping my tears.

"Everyone hate me Hyunnie," I looked down.

"Anniyo. Anniyo. I don't hate you. You know I will always love you," Hyunsik held my hand.

"Doojoon hates me. Junhyung too," I sighed.

"No, they are not. Hyungs will never hate you. How can someone hate my beautiful kind-hearted noona?" Hyunsik tried to cheer me up.

"Junhyung was really mad at me. He called me as a selfish person and said bad things about me," I hold the tears. "I bet Doojoon is mad as much as Junhyung,"

"No, I'm not," I was shocked when I heard a familiar voice interrupted my conversation with Hyunsik. I looked at the bedroom door and saw Doojoon was standing there.

"Hyung!" Hyunsik was startled and so am I. Hyunsik rushed towards Doojoon and pushed him to the living room area.

"What are you doing here hyung? How can you enter our room?" Hyunsik panicked.

"I followed you. And entered the room before the door close," Doojoon explained.

"Hy.. Hyung.. Did you.. Perhaps.. Did you hear everything?" Hyunsik stammered.

Doojoon nodded and Hyunsik was taken aback. He sat on the couch before I make my way to the living room.

"Now I guess.. You finally know the truth?" I directly asked Doojoon.

"Noona, slowly," Hyunsik helped me sit on the couch.

"Why don't you tell me earlier Hyunsik-ah? I feel like a stupid and dumb person," Doojoon ignored my question.

"Because noona said she wants to explain about this by herself," Hyunsik looked at me.

"Don't blame him. Nothing is wrong with him," I backed Hyunsik up.

"Then you should told me. That both of you are siblings," Doojoon sighed and sat in front of us.

"Hyung, noona, why don't you discuss about these between two of you. I'll be in the room," Hyunsik leave both Doojoon and I alone in the living room.

"Mianhae," Doojoon apologized. "I just did stupid assumptions ever,"

"It's hard," I controlled myself. "It was hard for me to keep the secret,"

"I know. It must be hard on you. Mianhae," Doojoon slowly looked at me.

"Junhyungie.. He..," I let out a small sighed to prevent the tears from falling. "He was mad at me,"

"What happened? What did he said to you?" Doojoon move and sat beside me.

"He was so mad. And he started to yell. He said many hurtful things towards me," I told him.

"I bet he was drunk. All of us were drunk tonight," Doojoon sighed. "Mianhae, mianhae Hee Young-ah,"

"I was scared. Am I that bad?" Tears started to fall.

"Andwea, andwea, don't cry anymore," Doojoon held my hand and wiped my tears. "I'm here,"

I held back Doojoon's hand and looked at him. His touch make me felt at ease.

"Everything is going to be okay," Doojoon slowly embrace me before he my hair and my back.

I felt very comfortable and safe in his arms. I can smell his favorite fragrance that mixed together with the smell of beer. This is the first time we hugged and it feels so right.

"Hee Young-ah," Doojoon loosen his hug and gently held my chin. "Can you let me to take care of you after this?"

"Do.. Doojoon.. But..," I startled.

"Noona," Hyunsik walked towards us. "Gwenchana,"

"Hyunnie-ah," I looked at him.

"I will always be your first, noona. Then only comes Doojoon-hyung's turn," Hyunsik cheekily smiled at me.

"If that can make you comfortable," I heard Doojoon replied.

"Komawo baby," I hugged Hyunsik and kissed his cheek.

"Should I feel jealous now?" Doojoon suddenly joked.

"ㅋㅋㅋ, you need to get used with this hyung. We just cannot stop being sweet and romantic together," Hyunsik took a seat in front of Doojoon.

"And that's how I can easily misunderstood both of you," Doojoon sighed. "Mianhae Hyunsik-ah, Hee Young-ah,"

That night, Hyunsik and I decided to share our secret together with Doojoon, revealing what we tried to hide before with an open arm.

"From today, I promised to you, Hee Young, that I will always make you smile and I will try my best to take care of you," Doojoon promised me.

"And for you Hyunsik, I will be the best big brother that you can ever imagine," Doojoon smiled at Hyunsik.

 


Picture credit:

https://pbs.twimg.com

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/

http://s294.photobucket.com

http://s467.photobucket.com