Hidden Agenda?

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Good Life studio

*This is no one POV

It was another sunny day here in Cube Entertainment. Everyone was busy with their own schedules while Junhyung and Tae Jo are busy with the album arrangement in their Good Life Studio. Both of them need to finish revising melodies and lyrics for BTOB comeback album since they need to focus more on BEAST comeback. Junhyung keep repeating the songs in the BTOB folders on the studio computer before he let out a loud sighed and looked at Tae Jo with confusion.

"Ya," Junhyung called Tae Jo. "Is this all?"

"I know right?" Tae Jo replied.

"Are you sure they only give these much?" Junhyung asked Tae Jo.

"Believe me, that's all from them," Tae Jo tried to convince Junhyung.

"You know what, this is not the standard that I'm looking for. What happened to the producer team that I know?" Junhyung sighed.

"If you go to their office now, you can see only Ilhoon and Minhyuk who are working hard on the songs but I rarely seen Hyunsik," Tae Jo explained.

"Murago? What's up with him?" Junhyung looks surprised.

"I don't know. I wonder if Hee Young knows about these," Tae Jo went to their mini fridge. "You want some?"

"Coke please," Junhyung paused. "But hey, you knew about Hee Young and Hyunsik too?"

"I already knew about it long before we went to Hawaii," Tae Jo passed the can Coke to Junhyung.

"Ya, so all these time I become secretive for nothing," Junhyung took off his cap.

"You know what, I don't think that BTOB comeback is possible. Look at what we have. Not even 5 tracks," Tae Jo opened his can Coke.

"Otokkaji. This is bad," Junhyung sighed. "What if sajagnim call us for a sudden meeting?"

"Ya pabo. Don't talk nonsense like that. We are in big trouble if that happen," Tae Jo warned Junhyung.

"Should I ask Hee Young about this? Or Jintaek-hyung? Or do you think it's better for me to directly check it with the BTOB kids?" Junhyung asked Tae Jo.

"Ask Hee Young first. It will be the best choice for now. You don't want to make a false alarm towards those kids. Or even caused trouble to Jintaek-hyung. Pity them," Tae Jo shared his point of views.

"Yeah, make sense. Aigo!" Junhyung agreed.

 


Beast office

Knock knock knock

"Annyeonghaseyo," Junhyung knocked the door.

"Hello, is anyone here?" Junhyung entered the room. "Jiyong-hyung. Youngie-ah. Anyone?"

"Haaaaa!" Hee Young came from the other side of the room and tried to surprise Junhyung.

"Ya!" Junhyung shrieked.

"ㅋㅋㅋ, looking for me?" Hee Young put down the shirts that she brought from the Styling Department building.

"Anniyo. I'm looking for a fat old lady who used to work with sajagnim before," Junhyung teased Hee Young.

"Ya!" Hee Young hit Junhyung.

"Oh I forgot. And she is also a hot-tempered lady," Junhyung laughed.

"Grrr," Hee Young pouted.

"Youngie-ah. Are you alone now?" Junhyung looked around.

"Ah, neh. What's up?" Hee Young focused back on the outfits.

"It's about your brother," Junhyung paused. "I think something is wrong with him,"

Hee Young stoped from what she was doing and gave a sharp gaze to Junhyung. "Hyunsik? My Hyunsik?"

"Neh. This is quite a serious matter. I don't want to bring it up to the management team yet," Junhyung carefully planned his words.

"Spill," Hee Young sat on the couch, facing Junhyung.

"Is he okay? I mean is his condition is fine now?" Junhyung looked at Hee Young.

"Wae?" Hee Young asked.

"We barely seen him working in Good Life studio nowadays," Junhyung explained.

"Have you checked on him at their office? He might doing something there," Hee Young tried to deny the truth.

"Tae Jo already checked on them there. Each time when he went there, it's only MInhyuk and Ilhoon doing the composing and song writing task. It's not fair to have only two producers working on something that supposed to be a team job," Junhyung sighed. "Youngie-ah, I can't have him in our team if he keep behaving like this,"

"Jakaman, jakaman. I don't know what's happening now," Hee Young took a deep breath. "He never share anything with me,"

"Our main concern now is about BTOB comeback. There are no progress at all since the last time I checked with their works. This won't works, Youngie-ah," Junhyung explained. "We need everyone to participate to make it happen. It's okay if BTOB have some internal issue. I won't bother. But Hyunsik need to give a solid commitment towards the album making. He is the composer. BTOB songs partially will rely on him too,"

"Just.. Just.. Let me.. Let me talk to him. I'll try figure out what's happening. Please don't let the management knew about this," Hee Young begged.

"No, I won't. But please. We have some serious works to do here. This is not some sort of pranks," Junhyung sounded serious.

"Mianhae, on behalf of Hyunsik," Hee Young stood up and bowed.

"Anniyo. Don't do that," Junhyung held Hee Young. "Promise me that you will look after this issue,"

"Neh, I will," Hee Young looked down.

"Ya, ya," Junhyung played with Hee Young's shoes.

"Hmm..," Hee Young still doesn't bother him.

"Youngie-ah," Junhyung called her again. "So, how was your dinner with them?" 

"I guess, everything was fine," Hee Young sat back on the couch.

"I thought you told me that you're going to have fun with them. Wae? It's not that fun?" Junhyung changed the topic.

"I had an issue before I left home. The same day that I'm going to meet you. Then during dinner, the situation was so tense. Everyone realized something was wrong between Hyunsik and I," Hee Young sighed.

"Everyone?" Junhyung asked again.

"Every BTOB kids. I'm glad Jintaek-oppa wasn't there," Hee Young paused. "Or else, I will directly go towards him and blamed him for everything that happened to us,"

"Wowowo. Calm down little miss Youngie. What these has to do with Jintaek-hyung?" Junhyung asked.

"Junnie.. I don't like this feeling. The stressful and tension feelings," Hee Young covered his face.

"Ya, ya, Youngie-ah. Calm down. Everything is going to be allright," Junhyung suddenly panicked.

"No, it isn't. Hyunsik and I are not in a good term. Hyunsik attitude right now is making me pissed off. And you know what, all these stuff is under Jiyong-oppa and Jintaek-oppa's control. This is all their cheap plans. How can I calm down and stay still, when I cannot understand what the heck is happening right now. I looked like a dumb person," Hee Young started to tear up.

"Youngie-ah," Junhyung make himself closer to Hee Young.

"I'm hurting inside," Hee Young cried.

"Shh. Shh. I'm here," Junhyung patted her. "Do you want me to call Doojoon?"

"Just what on earth is happening to Hyunsik," Hee Young sobbed. "Did I do something wrong to him?"

"No, no. I don't think so. Please stop crying," Junhyung seems lost when Hee Young doesn't answered his question.

"You know what, Junnie," Hee Young calmed herself.

"What Youngie?" Junhyung quickly responded.

"I am all done with these drama," Hee Young looked at Junhyung with her teary eyes. "I'm going to ask Jintaek-oppa now!"

"Mo?! Jakaman, jakaman," Junhyung grabbed Hee Young when he saw Hee Young stood up.

"Anniyo. I cannot wait any longer," Hee Young rushed towards the door, leaving Junhyung speechlees.

 


Cube meeting room

"So, that is your schedule for today," Jintaek locked his Ipad. "Everyone need to be back in the office one hour before the schedule time. Remember, the schedule will still keep going even if we're not there,"

"Arasso hyung," BTOB kids answer in unison.

Jintaek nodded and leave the room. Everyone stood up and about to make a move before Changsub shouted.

"Jakaman. I have something to ask," He looked at everyone.

"What's that Changsubie?" Eunkwang asked.

"Don't you feel something is wrong somewhere?" Changsub locked the door.

"About what hyung?" Peniel asked.

"About Hyunsik," He sighed. "He was there during our dinner. But why he didn't come to the office and work as usual?"

"Hyunsik is not well. Let him recover until it's comeback time," Eunkwang answered.

"Hmm, actually I realized about that too. That night, Hyunsik-hyung didn't even smile at all of us. Or maybe only me," Sungjae replied.

"Anniyo, Hyunsik-hyung don't look at me at all," Ilhoon added.

"Don't think like that," Eunkwang stopped others. "There must be reason for that,"

"What happened to Hyunsik-hyung?" Peniel asked.

"I don't know. Jintaek-hyung never talked about this with me," Eunkwang answered.

"You guys are aware that, both Minhyuk-hyung and I need to meet Hyunsik-hyung as soon as possible, so that we can proceed with the songs making," Ilhoon explained.

"Eunkwang-ah, Ilhoon is right. We can't do this alone. Hyunsik is our lead composer," Minhyuk sighed.

"Jakaman. Please everyone. Calm down," Eunkwang calmed s. "Jintaek-hyung will explain to all of us when the time come,"

"When hyung? The situation now is unclear. We just want to know the real situation," Changsub asked. 

"Jaebal, please have faith on Hyunsik and Jintaek-hyung. When he is all fine, he will come back to the office," Eungkwang tried to smile.

"Mianhae hyung. It's too hard for both of us now," Ilhoon apologized.

"Tae Jo-hyung keep checking on us whether we have any new updates on the songs. But we just need more people to help us doing the thinking. Hyunsik is really good with this," Minhyuk explained.

"It's hard for me too," Eunkwang sighed. "I am the leader. You know I carried the burden on my back too,"

"Hyung..," Sungjae and Ilhoon sympathized.

"Now, let's go and prepare for the next schedule. Don't stress out. Just focused on what you need to do," Eunkwang advised.

"Hmm, neh hyung," Everyone answered in unison.

"I'll help you. Let me help you, okay?" Eunkwang smile towards both Minhyuk and Ilhoon.

"Komawo.. Komawo hyung," Ilhoon replied.

"Please let me know if something bothering you. That's why I'm here as your leader," Eunkwang stood up.

"Neh...,"

 


Picture credit:

http://www.dramafever.com/

https://pbs.twimg.com/media