Private Dinner

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

My house

I'm glad that I brought my car to the office today since we have an urgent meeting with the Styling Department director. It seems like there are planning to recruit new people into the team, and mostly the sources will come from the top fashion school in Seoul.

Before going back today, Doojoon stop by at Beast offiice and offered me a ride home. I was all excited but the fact that he's going to send me home together with Jiyong-hyung just doesn't make me feel comfortable.

"Suddenly I think that our candle light dinner is impossible," I talked to myself while flipping on some of the resume in my iPad.

"Wow, all these candidates are younger than Hyunnie. But they look very matured," I whispered.

Ding Dong Bell

"Uh? Hyunsik is coming back home?" I was surprised when I heard my house door bell rang.

"Who's that?" I shouted from the inside but there's no answer.

Our house area is a private neighborhood with a strict security. I know that not everyone can entered the area easily. I took out my phone but there are no messages or call from Hyunsik.

I look at the screen beside of the front door but someone seems to cover the camera with something. My heart beat faster but the bell keep ringing that make me more panicked.

I ran upstairs two steps at a time and closed my doors. I peeked from the window in my room and noticed a black sports car parked at my house garage. It's quite strange since I will easily recognized any BTOB or Cube-staff cars but this one looks unfamiliar to me.

Ding Dong Bell

The bell kept ringing and I grabbed Hyunsik's Gopro camera before going down again. I pressed record button and put it on the shelf, and making sure it can record anyone who will enter the house, just in case I'm going to be in big trouble later on.

With a high curiosity, I slowly opened the door and tried to guess who's at the door.

"Surprise!"

I heard a loud voice cheer for me at my door. There were lots of balloons, confetti here and there with big bouquet of red roses in front of me.

"Junhyungie?" I startled when I saw him dressed with a designer suit and a polka bow that seriously looks good on him. Junhyungie really has a good sense of style compared to others in Beast.

"Surprise for you," Junhyung passed the balloons and flower to me.

"For me?" I asked before he nodded. "Hey, for what? Did you just win a lottery?"

"Anniyo. Nothing like that. No special or specific occasion. I just want to surprise you," Junhyung bowed to me.

"What's with the suit Junhyungie?" I hit him with the balloons.

"Because I'm going to invite you to have dinner together with me. Remember the last time we planned to have dinner but you ended up with Doojoon? So tonight is our night," Junhyung smiled at me. "Let's go and have dinner together. I already prepare something for us,"

"What? Why so sudden? " I confused.

"I just feel like I want to have dinner with you. And I know you already at home now. Shall we?" Junhyung guessed.

"But, I have something to do. The resume stuff..," I stammered.

"It won't take long. Have you eaten?" Junhyung looked at me.

"Hmm.. No, not yet," I sighed.

"Then let's go. On me tonight," Junhyung cheekily smiled at me.

"Gwenchana? What if we get caught? Where did you plan to go?" I worried.

"My friend's restaurant. Don't worry," He gave an assured answered.

"Hmm.. Arasso. Can you wait? I'm not even ready yet," I panicked.

"I can wait. No worries," Junhyung told me.

"Hmmm.. Then.. Come in. And let me change first," I invited him.

"Is Hyunsik home?" Junhyung asked me.

"Hmmm.. No. Wae? Did you actually want to see him?" I guessed.

"Ya! Anniyo. I'm just asking. Then.. Since you're alone, should I just wait you in the car?" Junhyung scratched his head.

"Hey, gwenchana. Just come in," I welcomed him into my house and I put the flower bouquet on the dining table . "Do you want to drink anything?"

"Anniyo, gwenchana. Go and get ready. I'll wait here silently," Junhyung showed an okay sign to me.

I poured glass of orange juice and walked to the living room. I put it in front of Junhyung before I opened the television together with the air conditioner.

"I won't take a long time," I rushed towards my room and get ready.

 


Dinner time

I take a look at my wardrobe and realized that I don't have any long black dress to match with Junhyung's. I kept matching my favorite top with every skirt that I have before I decided with a cute short black dress that eomma gave for my birthday present.

"Is this to overboard?" I whispered while trying it in front of the mirror.

"Should I call him?" I grabbed my phone and dialed Junhyung's number.

"Neh Youngie. Are you ready?" Junhyung instantly asked me.

"Hmm.. Is mini dress okay for tonight? I'm not sure where are we going to eat," I whined.

"That sounds good. Everything on you will look good" Junhyung teased me.

"Ya! Stop it. Arasso. 10 more minutes and I'll be there," I hang up the call.

"I'll be in big trouble if Jiyong-hyung knew that I'm going out with Beast alone like this," I sighed.

I walked downstairs and make my way to the living area. "Is this dress okay?" I asked Junhyung.

"You look incredibly amazing," Junhyung praised me before he offered his hand. "Kaja,"

"Sweet talker," I lightly hit Junhyung's arm and went to his car.

 


20 minutes later

*This is no one POV

Hyunsik went home late that night right after they finished recording for the winter album. He rang the doorbell but no one is coming for him.

"Noona already slept?" He mumbled.

"Gwenchana?" Jintaek shouted from the car.

"Neh hyung, gwenchana. Komawo," Hyunsik bowed at him.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 9 in the morning. Don't be late," Jintaek reminded Hyunsik again.

"Neh," Hyunsik answered before he went inside.

"Noona, noona, I'm home," Hyunsik called for Hee Young but no one is answering back. "Even the light is already turned off here. Noona must be sleeping,"

Hyunsik took of his shoes and wore the house slipper before he noticed something on the shelve.

"Uh, this is my Gopro camera. Why are you here baby?" Hyunsik picked up his Gopro.

"You've been recording for all this time? Is this a prank or something?" Hyunsik curiosity increased. "Noona, if this is kind of joke, I already knew it. Gotcha!"

Hyunsik every light in the living room and dining room area. He even the light in his gym area while holding his Gopro camera.

"Where is the prank? Is it here?" Hyunsik guessed. "Hmm that's weird. There's nothing,"

He went upstairs before he discovered no one is at home. He sat in his room and lay down on his bed.

"Let see what you have been recording," Hyunsik connect the Gopro camera with his iPad.

"Someone is knocking the door? And noona opened it?! Ya! This noona is so brave!" Hyunsik suddenly feel mad.

"Uh. Junhyung-hyung?" Hyunsik surprised.

"Noona invited him inside?" Hyunsik seems bit emotional.

Later he just heard Hee Young went upstairs before he heard Junhyung answering a phone call.

"Ya ya ya, who told you to touch my stuff?" Hyunsik mumbled when he saw Junhyung holding his rings and bracelets on the shelve.

Few minutes later Hee Young walked downstairs with a formal dress before he saw Junhyung gave that flirtatious smile to his sister.

"Ya noona, don't you think that dress is bit too much? And what's with that smile hyung?!" Hyunsik couldn't hold himself.

"Ya ya ya! Holding hands in my house. How dare both of you," Hyunsik sighed before he turned off the camera right after Hee Young leave the house.

"Is Junhyung-hyung knew about me? Did he likes my noona? What's with all this?! Doojoon hyung.. Doojoon hyung.. Did he know about it?! Aigo aigo!" Hyunsik screamed in his room.

 


Picture credit:

http://33.media.tumblr.com

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com

http://cdn.shopify.com