I am Fine

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Entrance door

“Annyeong haseyo”

“….” Hee Young stunned.

“Hee Young-shi?” The voices replied.

“Yoseob-shi?” Hee Young stuttered.

“Ya. Hee Young-shi, you are here at the party too?” Yoseob asked. He was alone but Hee Young can heard some other voices on the entrance.

“I thought you guys cannot come?” Hee Young whispered.

“Mo?” Yoseob asked.

“Oh. Nothing. Please come in. Are you alone?” Hee Young bowed before she took out the new house slippers from the shoe rack.

“Anniyo noona, I am here too,” Dongwoon greeted.

Hee Young take a look at the door. There’s Dongwoon, Junhyung, Gikwang, Hyunseung and that Yoonique Doojoon at the back. Some of them wore a cap with no-makeup face, just-wake-up hair style and a simple tee. Hee Young saw how Doojoon make his way for other members first so that he can be the last one to take turn to wear the slipper.

“I told you I will come,” Doojoon smirked before he gave a sweet smile at Hee Young.

 


Meeting BTOB kids

“Welcome to the party hyung,” Sungjae greeted with his high pitch voice. Other BTOB kids stop playing Jenga before bowed and hugged their Beast hyung.

“Happy Birthday Sungjae. Sorry we did not bring any gift for you today,” Junhyung hugged Sungjae.

“It’s okay. My birthday already passed hyung ㅋㅋ Sungjae smiled.  “You must be hungry right”

“Of course! We just finished our dance practice and hungry as wolf now!” Dongwoon sang and imitated the EXO-Wolf choreo.

Geurae wolf naega wolf auuuuu

Everyone laughed before heading to the dining table. Hee Young followed behind Doojoon and makes a turn at the kitchen.

 


In the kitchen

Hee Young was planning to make one or two new dishes since she was afraid that the leftover foods might not be sufficient for the entire guest. Hee Young take a look at the remaining broth in the pot on the stove. It’s enough for her to make Odeng Gook (fish cake soup). She took out the fish cakes from the fridge and new skewer from the drawer.

"Yogiyo (excuse me), may I know where is the toilet?" Hee Young heard a soft voice behind her.

"Oh Yoseob-shi. It's there," Hee Young pointed the direction to Yoseob while smiling.

Hee Young cut some radish and onion. She reheated back the broth and added the cut vegetables. She rinsed the fish cake and put into different bowls according to the size and flavors. While she was busy in the kitchen, she heard Jiyong trying to introduce Hee Young to Gikwang and Hyunseung.

“Gikwangie, Hyunseungie, do you know her?” Jiyong asked. “Hee Young is Cube Main Stylist. Previously she worked as BTOB main stylist,”

Hee Young guessed they do not know her since no answered are heard. Hee Young chuckled when Hyunseung said 'ah that's high class stylist'. She was surprised that Hyunseung knew about the title that other stylist given to her as she needs to work with sajagnim all the time.

“Ahhh,” Gikwang responded. “She is the one who’s going to be our stylist after this?”

“Maybe yes, maybe no. It is not been finalized yet,” Jiyong clarified.

"Ahem," Hee Young shocked when Yoseob’s voice distracting her focused towards the dining table conversation.

"Ah Yoseob-shi, did you find the toilet? It just there," Hee Young asked.

"Yeah, I just come back from there. I felt something wrong under my cap just now," Yoseob smiled. "What are you making?"

"Ah kuraeyo (it’s like that). Nothing much. I was worried if the food might not be enough for all of you. I just planned to make some Odeng Gook," Hee Young hands busy putting the fish cake into the skewer.

"Do you want me to help you?" Yoseob asked.

"Anniyo, nevermind. It's just a simple job," Then Hee Young saw Yoseob grabbed new gloves from the cabinet before wearing it. He later started to put the fishcake onto the skewer. "Komawo-yo"

"I don't know that this party is yours. Even we forgot to ask who is the host," Yoseob started the conversation.

"It's okay. Jiyong-oppa already informed me earlier that you're coming. But he said Doojoon are too tired so I thought you guys cancelled the plan. If you tell me ahead, I can prepare something better," Hee Young explained.

"Yah, yah, did u called my name?" Doojoon suddenly appeared in the kitchen.

"Ah mianhae. Are you looking for something, Doojoon-shi?" Hee Young avoided Doojoon gaze.

"Yes, I want to refill this water in the jug and do you have the new chopsticks?" Doojoon asked while distracting Yoseob from continuing his job.

"Yah, why are you like this? Aish!" Yoseob hissed.

Hee Young let out a small laughed and passed the chopsticks to Doojoon. "Here,"

"Yah is that funny to you?" Yoseob sulked.

"You always getting bullied by Doojoon-shi just like the first time I talked to both of you," Hee Young took the jug from Doojoon and start refilling it.

"Because I am the kindest in the group," Yoseob proudly praised himself.

"Yah, stop it. You make me want to vomit," Doojoon smacked Yoseob hand using the chopsticks that he was holding. Doojoon make himself closer to the water dispenser where Hee Young standing before whispered "Hee Young-shi, excuse me, can I tell you something?"

Hee Young frozed when he can feel the heat from the other body close to her. She nodded while his eyes still fixed on the wall.

"Actually, I have no idea that this is your party,” Doojoon playing with the fridge magnet on the refrigerator, beside the water dispenser. “I guess, God really wants us to meet,”

“You don’t know?” Hee Young looked at Doojoon with a surprised reaction.

“Jintaek-hyung didn’t say who’s organizing this party. Well, it’s quite a surprise for both of us right?” Doojoon gave silly smile to Hee Young.

“But I knew you are coming,” Hee Young gave the jug to Doojoon and focused on her broth.

“Murago? Why don’t you tell me?” Doojoon responded.

“Yah Doojoonie, tell what?” Yoseob interrupted.

“Ah, nothing. Has you finished with all of the fish cakes?” Hee Young changed the topic.

“Neh,” Yoseob passed the bowl before Hee Yougn putting it into the pot.

“You guys can wait at the dining table. It will be ready in a minute,” Hee Young directed both Doojoon and Yoseob but Doojoon responded by doing a neck slice gesture to Hee Young.

Hee Young smile and continue to look after the fish cakes. She took out some of the kimchi from the container and mixed it with pancake batter. She planned to make a Kimchi pancake for their supper tonight and eat it with Hyunsik homemade ice cream.

 


Kitchen incident

“Ya Hee Young-ah. You don’t want to eat together?” Hee Young heard Jintaek calling her name from the dining area.

“It’s allright oppa, go ahead. But can someone come and pick up the fish cakes here?” Hee Young replied while her hand busy picking up the skewer from the pot.

“Aw! Tteugeo (it's hot),” Hee Young suddenly touch the pot using her finger.

“Yah yah, be careful!” Doojoon grabbed Hee Young hand and dragged it to the kitchen sink. He the cool water and wipe the affected spot.

Hee Young startled again. That was the first time Doojoon having a skinship with her. And she was more than surprised.

“You should be more careful. See, it’s already become red spot here. Is it hurt?” Doojoon asked in high curiosity.

“Anni.. Anniyo,” Hee Young released her hands from Doojoon’s grip. She walked to the stove but Doojoon grabbed her back.

“Let me do it. Where? Inside this bowl?” Doojoon asked and Hee Young nodded weakly.

Doojoon took the bowl of broth and plate of skewer to the dining table before coming back to the kitchen to help Hee Young making the pancake. He gave that worried smile at Hee Young but Hee Young is too shy to make an eye contact.

“Is this enough? Should I put more?” Doojoon poured some batter in the frying pan.

“It’s fine. But Doojoon-shi, are you not hungry?” Hee Young concerned.

“Bit hungry. But I want to help you with this pancake first. Your finger hurt right,” Doojoon explained.

Hee Young opened up one tupperware on the kitchen table and took out a roll of kimbab. She wore a hand glove and tried to feed Doojoon.

“Mo?” Doojoon surprised. He smile before eating some of the kimbab. “Komawo-yo,”

Hee Young turned her body and felt hot on her face. She try to air fan her face before someone poking her hand.

“I want more,” Doojoon requested in the flirtiest voice intonation Hee Young ever heard.

“Yah! What was that?” Junhyung step into the kitchen and saw Hee Young and Doojoon in a suspicious situation.

Hee Young put down the kimbab and grabbed the spatula from Doojoon. She moved Doojoon aside and ignored his nagged about her hurt fingers. “Doojoon-shi, you can continue eating at the dining table. I will finished this in few minutes,”

Doojoon give up and dragged Junhyung together out of the kitchen.

 


With BTOB kids

15 minutes later, Hee Young came to the dining table with two pancakes plates on her hands. She put one plate on the table and about to excuse herself.

“Hee Young-shi, how was your finger?” Doojoon suddenly asked.

Hee Young saw how every eye on the table suddenly stared at her. “It’s fine now. It just a small accident. Enjoy your foods. I will be with the BTOB kids,” Hee Young politely answered before she makes her way to the living hall.

“Noona what’s that?!” Sungjae hold the plate.

“Kimchi pancake in case you guys hungry,” Hee Young replied brightly.

“Anniyo, not the plate. But your finger,” Sungjae pointed out Hee Young finger.

“Noona!” Hyunsik came forward with his worried face.

“Hyunnie-ah, I already put some ointment just now. Don’t worry okay Hyunnie-ah,” Hee Young about to embrace Hyunsik before she heard someone coughed from behind.

Jintaek walked to the living room together with Jiyong and Dongwoon.

“Noona, what actually happened to your finger?” Dongwoon sat on the couch.

“Ah, it scalded a bit because of that hot pot,” Hee Young showed her finger to Dongwoon.

“Yah, suddenly Hee Young got all other guys attention tonight just because her fingers. Aigo, how fortunate,” Jintaek teased.

“Hyung!” Hyunsik throw a pillow to Jintaek before everyone laughed at the living room.

Hee Young enjoyed playing with BTOB kids and Dongwoon at the living room and she gave a quick glanced at the dining room area. She sighed when her view was absolutely blocked by that large cabinet divider. She sat at the couch and took out her phone and typing a text messages before pressing the send button.

 


Dining table

“Doojoonie, are you close with this stylist?” Gikwang pointed out when Jiyong, Jintaek and Dongwoon leave the table.

“Wae?” Doojoon responded.

“Anniyo, it just looks like you already knew her for a long time,” Gikwang slurped the broth.

“I told you, there’s something wrong with Doojoonie mind these days,” Junhyung supported Gikwang statement.

“Because of her? Doojoon lost his mind because of her?” Yoseob confused.

“Junhyung-shi, what are you trying to say to me now?” Doojoon send his sharpest gaze at Junhyung.

“See, you are easily affected when I said anything about Hee Young-shi. As if you already built a feeling towards her. You know I am an expert with this lovey-dovey stuff,” Junhyung grinned.

“Just like when you in the relationship with that Soo Kyung noona,” Hyunseung added.

“Hyunseungie, although that was from his drama, but that was a good point ㅋㅋ,” Gikwang laughed.

“I will tell all of you if there is something. But for now, there is absolutely nothing between us,” Doojoon paused when he sense his phone vibrating.

 

“See! How on earth you want me to believe that you are okay, when you are looking at your phone with that erted smile?!” Junhyung teased.

 


Picture credit:

http://fc03.deviantart.net

http://theb2utynotes.com/

http://cdn1.koreanbapsang.com/