Namja

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

My room

Knock knock knock

“Hmm.. Duguseyo?” I rubbed my eyes and stretched my body.

“Me,” I heard a voice replied from outside of my room.

“Hyunnie-ah, what do you want?” I covered my face with the small pillow.

“Noona, it’s not me. It’s Doojoon-hyung,” Hyunsik shouted.

“Murago? Doojoon?” I wake up and startled. “Jakaman, jakaman. Am I dreaming or what?”

“Aegi-ah, I’m here. Palli. Open the door,” Doojoon requested.

“Andwea, andwea. I look so messy and horrible now,” I panicked and rushed to my dressing table.

“Gwenchana,” I heard someone opened my room door.

“Andwea!” I shouted and covered my face with both of my hands.

“ㅋㅋㅋ,” Hyunsik walked into my room while laughing hysterically.

“Don’t look at me. Jaebal, jaebal,” I pushed Hyunsik away and turned to the other side.

“ㅋㅋㅋ, noona!” Hyunsik tapped me. “Doojoon-hyung wants to say something to you,”

“Just say it from there. Don’t come closer,” I shrieked.

“Of course I can’t come closer to you, aegi-ah. I’m not even there,” Doojoon replied.

“Murago?” I turned around and saw Hyunsik standing there alone.

“ㅋㅋㅋ, Doojoon-hyung is on the phone,” Hyunsik laughed.

“Buya!!” I stomp my feet. “I thought Doojoon is here,”

“You’re so funny noona. Here. I’ll wait in my room,” Hyunsik passed me his mobile phone and leave the room.

“Yobseyo,” I disable the speaker mode and lay back on my bed.

“So someone woke up late today,” Doojoon teased me.

“Oppa, I thought you were here,” I sulked.

“I can’t come to your house just like that without even telling you first, right?” Doojoon explained.

“Who knows,” I whispered.

“Aegi-ah, do you really want me to be there?” Doojoon asked me.

“Of course. Who wouldn’t want that,” I answered.

“So should we start living together?” Doojoon teased me.

“Oppa, don’t joke about something impossible like that,” I scolded him.

“Anniyo. Who say it’s impossible. Of course we can be together one day,” Doojoon calmed me down.

“Yeah, in thousand more years,” I answered.

“ㅋㅋㅋ, the time will come,” Doojoon paused. “Aegi-ah, what are you doing today?”

“Today? I have a date,” I stood up and walk towards Hyunsik’s room.

“Date? With whom? Junhyung?” Doojoon asked.

“How did you know?” I teased Doojoon.

“Where are you two going? When? What two of you going to do? What are you wearing?” Doojoon asked questions like a bullet train passing in front of you.

“Aigo oppa ㅋㅋㅋ!” I laughed. “I have date with BTOB kids tonight,”

“Then what’s with Junhyung?” Doojoon confused.

“I just make it up,” I giggled.

“Aigo hyung, stop being so jealous,” Hyunsik shouted from the back.

“Ya ya this kid!” Doojoon pretended being mad towards Hyunsik.

“ㅋㅋㅋ. But I do have a lunch date with Junhyung today,” I told Doojoon.

“Is it today your lunch with him?” Doojoon asked me.

“Neh, remember I told you that last time I left him sleeping at the carpark for half an hour right after our private party?” I recalled back.

“Ahh neh. Then, it’s my fault too,” Doojoon sighed. “I want to eat together with you today. But it looks like your schedule is already full,”

“Hyung, hyung,” Hyunsik called Doojoon from the back before I passed the phone to him.

“Come to our house. Then we can have breakfast together,” Hyunsik offered. “Is it okay, noona?”

“I don’t know. Ask him,” I shrugged my shoulders.

“Hyung, do you want to have breakfast together with us today?” Hyunsik asked Doojoon.

“Can I?” Doojoon asked back.

“Of course. This is my house too,” Hyunsik answered.

“Then, I’ll be there in one hour. Is it okay?” Doojoon excitedly replied.

“Neh, see you,” Hyunsik hang up the call and smiled at me.

“How dare you tease me early in the morning Hyunnie-ah. Plus, you planned the silly prank together with Doojoon,” I nagged.

“Anniyo, it was all Doojoon-hyung’s idea,” Hyunsik giggled.

“Jinja?” I looked at him.

“Aigo. Noona! Go take a shower now! Or do you want me to send one picture of you now to Doojoon-hyung?” Hyunsik teased me.

“Andwea!” I shouted and ran back to my room.

 


In the kitchen

I prepared some cereal and milk together with homemade pancake for today breakfast. Hyunsik was busy cutting some fruits and he planned to make some fruit juice for Doojoon. I never thought I can actually enjoyed breakfast with my brother and my boyfriend together at my house. I smiled before I let out a small relieved sighed.

“Gwenchana?” I asked Hyunsik.

“I almost done. Noona, can you make bibimbap from yesterday leftovers?” Hyunsik looked at me with his cute aegyo.

“You want it? Arasso, let me do it,” I pinched his cheek and took out the leftovers from the fridge.

Ding Dong Bell

“It must be him,” I startled.

“Noona, let me open the door,” Hyunsik wiped his hands and ran towards the door.

“Annyeonghaseyo hyung,” Hyunsik opened the door and bowed.

“Ya ya, annyeong, here,” Doojoon passed a paper bag to Hyunsik.

“What’s this hyung?” Hyunsik take a look at the container.

“I make tuna sandwich just now,” Doojoon grinned.

“Wow, it’s noona’s favourite,” Hyunsik shrieked.

“Jinja? Then I make a good choice,” Doojoon laughed.

“Welcome to our house,” I smiled to Doojoon.

“Aegi-ah,” Doojoon walked towards me and opened his arm.

“Ya ya,” I avoided his hug.

“ㅋㅋㅋ, noona is shy,” Hyunsik placed the container on the dining table and continue cutting the fruits.

“Aegi-ah…,” Doojoon called me.

“Arasso,” I giggled and hugged him before he replied back with his warm hug.

“I brought something for you,” Doojoon lossen the hug and passed me another paper bag.

“There’s more?” I asked him. “What’s this?”

“Meat,” Doojoon smiled at me. “I want to cook this for you,”

“Seriously?” I widen my eyes.

“Of course. I’ll be your chef today,” Doojoon bowed and make his way to the kitchen.

“Hyunsik, hyung will cook something delicious for you this morning,” Doojoon bragged.

“Really hyung? Daebak!” Hyunsik clapped his hands. “Noona, I’m done with the juice. I’ll wait at the living hall,”

“Hee Young-ah, you too can wait for me there. I’ll bring the finish product to you. Give me 15 minutes,” Doojoon pushed me.

“You don’t need any help?” I looked at him.

“Just wait for me,” Doojoon nodded and smiled.

 


Few minutes later

I was talking with Hyunsik while watching some music show on television before we smell a nice aroma from the kitchen. I make my way to the kitchen and saw Doojoon cooking enthusiastically and I secretly took out my phone and snapped some pictures of him cooking. Man who can cook looked extra handsome and now I admit it. My Doojoon looked so attractive while cooking.

“Looks good,” I praised him.

“Wait until you taste it,” Doojoon bragged again.

“ㅋㅋㅋ. I already make a bibimbap too. We can eat it together with you meat,” I told him.

“Tada, it’s done,” Doojoon plated his meat dish.

“Wow hyung!” Hyunsik shrieked. “Indeed, you are the best hyung!”

“Of course,” Doojoon smiled.

“Come and let’s have our breakfast together,” I brought the plate and put it on the table.

“Wow, our breakfast today looks so good,” Hyunsik sit in front of me.

“What do you want first Hyunnie?” I asked him.

“Here Hyunsik, have some,” Doojoon offered the meat to Hyunsik.

“Hyunnie, you must drink the fruit juice first,” I poured some juice on his glass.

“Anniyo, taste the meat first. Eat this,” Doojoon picked some meat using the chopstick and offered it to Hyunsik.

“Anniyo, drink something first. It will help with you digestion,” I put the glass in front of Hyunsik.

“Jakaman, jakaman!” Hyunsik stood up. “Suddenly I need to reconsider back, is it good to have you two together like this. It looks like both of you just giving me more headaches,”

“Namja to namja. Believe me,” Doojoon persuaded Hyunsik.

“Hmm, the meat is good. Now I believe you hyung. Namja to namja,” Hyunsik approved.

“What’s that oppa, Hyunnie-ah, ㅋㅋㅋ,” I laughed and lightly hit Doojoon.

Hyunsik was laughing too and at that moment I realized, being with Doojoon might be hard, but having him as a part of my family, bring so much happiness not only for me, but also for my little baby brother. I am blessed.

 


Picture credit:

http://images.kdramastars.com/

http://media.tumblr.com/