OT6

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Beast office

* This is Doojoon POV

"You guys don't have any schedules for today," Jiyong-hyung told the rest. "However, I want you to read Beauties letters and open the gifts,"

"Sounds good hyung," Gikwang agreed.

"Just rest in your private office. I won't let others disturb your time," Jiyong-hyung advised.

"Arasso, hyung. But.. Do we have foods in the room?" Dongwoon cheerfully asked.

"Ya, maknae," Yoseob giggled.

"I'm hungry, hyung. I want some soup," Dongwoon whined.

"I bought Kimchi stew, your favorite. Just reheat it back," Jiyong-hyung looked at Dongwoon.

"Kya! Komawo hyung!" Dongwoon replied and entered the room.

"Hyung, can we leave the room when we finish with the letters and gifts?" Hyunseung asked.

"Inform me first before you go out. Just in case," Jiyong-hyung patted Hyunseung.

"Arasso hyung," Hyunseung bowed.

"Hyung! Hyunseung-hyung! There's a big present for you here!" Dongwoon shouted from inside.

"There's another one for you too, Gikwangie!" Yoseob called Gikwang.

"Go and have some healing time together. Let me know if anything happen," Jiyong-hyung instructed others and he send Beast members with a smile before he stopped at me.

"Doojoon," Jiyong-hyung called.

"Neh, hyung,"

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Jiyong-hyung asked.

Without further questions, I nodded and make my way towards the couch in the office. Jiyong-hyung sighed and turned around, making sure other Beast members already entered our private room, leaving only two of us alone.

"How are you and Hee Young?" Jiyong-hyung asked.

"I don't know. It's already..," I paused and looked at my phone. "6 days since she replied to my text and call,"

"Do you.. Do you have any idea why she behaving like that?" Jiyong-hyung stammered.

"He did mentioned that I am your damn puppet. I wonder why," I sighed.

"Joonie-ya. Things got complicated. And..,"

"What?" I stopped him.

"Hee Young discovered our plan..,"

"I knew it," I told Jiyong-hyung. "But, hyung.. I don't think I make any mistakes towards Hee Young. I just asked for your help. Not that I lie to her. I just don't get it why she was mad at me,"

"Doojoonie," Jiyong-hyung whispered.

"Did you knew something that I don't? Did you hide something from me?" I clenched my fist.

"I'm not hiding anything from you. It just that..,"

"Hyung!" I increased my voice.

"Mianhae. I didn't mean to hide these from you. Because it's so complicated. And it includes other people too," Jiyong apologized.

"Tell me. Now," I controlled my anger.

"There's something that I didn't tell you," Jiyong-hyung look at me.

"Is it related to us? Related to both Hee Young and me?" I widen my eyes.

"It was a secret between the managers. We did this just to protect all of you, the idols," Jiyong-hyung explained.

"Then, what it has to do with both of us?" I asked him.

"Hyunsik, Junhyung, Hyuna. It's not only both of you," Jiyong-hyung looked at me.

"What?!" I stopped myself from cursing. "Even Junhyung? Our Junhyung?"

"Doojoonie, listen to me first,"

"I only asked you to help me, winning Hee Young's heart. I don't asked you to let Junhyung, Hyunsik or even Hyuna to involve in this plan. What is this all about, hyung?!" I stood up.

"Doojoon, calm down. Please, calm down,"

"How can I calm down, hyung?!"

"Doojoon, listen to me. Jaebal," Jiyong-hyung begged.

"I want Junhyung to be here as well," I key in the passcode into the Beast private room, opened the door and called Junhyung.

"Junnie,"

"Wae?" Junhyung looked at me.

"Jiyong-hyung wants to speak to both of us," I glanced at Jiyong-hyung.

"Now?" Junhyung put down his letters.

"Yes, now," I went inside and grabbed Junhyung's hand.

"Ya! Ya! Don't step on my letters," Gikwang whined.

"Ya!" Junhyung shouted.

"Calm down, Doojoon," Jiyong-hyung walked towards Beast private room and closed the door. "Sit first,"

"Hyung. What happened?" Junhyung asked.

 


20 minutes later

"Junhyung, mianhae," I glanced at Junhyung.

"No, Doojoon. I am the one who should apologized," Junhyung sighed.

Jiyong-hyung left both of us in the office right after he told the real stories behind my genie wish. Hyunsik's problematic attitude that leads to Junhyung and Hyuna scandal. And my wish to make Hee Young as my girlfriend has been seen as a sneaky solution to all of these problems. This is so hard to digest, but right now, what make it harder is to make everyone understand.

"Ya, Junhyungie. You're not mad? At me? At Hee Young? At Hyunsik? At Jiyong-hyung?" I asked.

"I don't know. Everything that happened was from my past. Hyuna and me, we.. We.. We are good friends now. And Hyunsik, I treat him same like others in my producer team. I don't even know this things happened," Junhyung stammered.

"I guess that is the reason why Hyunsik dislike you," Doojoon paused.

"Dislike me?" Junhyung sounds surprised.

"Hee Young used to tell me. Hyunsik doesn't like it when he knew that you are close with his sister. I think this could be the reason," I told Junhyung.

"What? I don't expect that though," Junhyung sighed.

"Now, when I combined all the puzzle, I started to get the real pictures. And Hee Young could be mad at me because she thought that Jiyong-hyung planned our love story," I explained.

"Dude, this is so complicated. How can we make everyone happy like the old days?" Junhyung complained.

"Oh God," I let out a loud sigh.

"What should we do now, dude?" Junhyung looked at me.

"I don't know. It's so complicated. I am so confused right now," I covered my face with both of my hands.

"Let's meet with others first. We can settle all these when our condition is better," Junhyung suggested.

"Kaja," I stood up and put my hand on Junhyung's shoulder while he key in the passcode for Beast private room.

 


Beast private room

"Are you all done with the letters?" I entered the room and asked them.

"Almost done," Hyunseung replied.

"What took you guys so long? We should read all these together though," Yoseob complained.

"We have unsettled business with Jiyong-hyung," Junhyung sat beside Gikwang, on the floor.

"Is everything alright now?" Gikwang concerned.

"I don't know! Arghhh," I lay down on the floor right beside Dongwoon.

"Ya Dongni, where is Doojoon's letters and gift? Give that to him," Gikwang looked at Dongwoon.

"There, hyung," Dongwoon pointed at one big black bag beside Hyunseung. "The one in Hyunseung's hyung left,"

"Here Doojoonie. You might have to open everything now. We found a rotten cheese in Yoseob's gift box," Hyunseung raised his eyebrows.

"Ya! Cheese are suppose to be rotten, Hyunseungie!" Yoseob smacked Hyunseung.

"ㅋㅋㅋ, ya Yang Yoseob!" Hyunseung giggled. "Doojoon, I hope you will find a dead rat in your gift box,"

"Buya!" I laughed together with them.

I looked at each of my Beast members and sighed. I wish I have the courage to share my worriness but I don't think I have the guts. My Beast members have their own problems and I will look selfish if I shared mine with them. I need to keep it to myself and try my best to settle the problem without involving others.

"Hyung," Dongwoon called my name.

"Neh," I stopped dreaming and smiled at Dongwoon.

"You can tell us," Dongwoon patted me.

"Yeah, Doojoon. You can share it with us," Gikwang added.

"Uh, about what?" I looked confused.

"We heard everything just now. You want to keep it to yourself and don't want to involve others," Yoseob explained.

"Uh, I was talking to myself just now," I scratched my head.

"Aigo, Yoon Doojoon. You're so clumsy," Junhyung mumbled.

"Hyung, you were mumbling. But we heard it all," Dongwoon looked at me.

"Now, spill everything, young man," Junhyung smirked.

"There's nothing. Nothing happened," I gave a sharp gaze towards Junhyung.

"Grr! Both of you. Stop lying!" Yoseob growled.

"It's nothing. Doojoon just thought.. If.. If we all can go and drink together. It's been a long time since we had our own time together," Junhyung make up a story.

"Ah. Ah. Neh.. Junhyung is right. I just want to spend time together. All six of us. I thought that I shouldn't involve all of you with my drinking plan, but..," I paused.

"But, it will better if we all go together and have fun," Junhyung backed me up.

"Sounds good!" Gikwang shrieked.

"Yeah hyung! Can we eat something good too?" Dongwoon cheerfully asked.

"Maknae and food. Aigo," Hyunseung smacked Dongwoon on his arm.

"I'm just hungry!" Dongwoon whined.

"Maknae, you just ate one big bowl of kimchi stew!" Now it's Gikwang turn to scold Dongwoon.

"Doojoon hyung..," Dongwoon looked at me with his puppy eyes.

"Arasso, arasso," I wrapped my hand around Dongwoon and slapped his back. "Maybe you should control you eating styles too, Dongni,"

"Hyung," Dongwoon sulked and I just laughed together with the rest of my Beast members.

 


The restaurant

"Why did Jiyong-hyung doesn't want to follow us?" Yoseob asked.

"I don't know. He might feel uncomfortable," Junhyung replied.

"Of what?" Gikwang responded.

"Nothing. Jiyong-hyung might have important things to do," I cut Junhyung's words. "Dongni, order something,"

"Are you paying?" Hyunseung asked while looking at the menu.

"Doojoon will pay. Right Doojoon?" Junhyung gave me his silly smile.

"Arasso," I sighed. "Including the drinks later,"

"Yeay. Doojoon-hyung jjang!" Yoseob pretended to be a fangirl.

"Aigo!" I hissed and smiled.

"Hmm, what's good Dongni?" Yoseob asked Dongwoon.

"Soondae (blood sausage), jokbal (pig's trotters), nakji bokkeum (spicy stir-fried octopus).. Hmm what else," Dongwoon listed down his favorites.

"All sounds good. Add dubu kimchi (tofu kimchi) and ddeokbokki too," Junhyung agreed.

"Cool. Ahjumaa, we want to order," I called the ahjumaa lady.

"Oh don't forget the drinks though," Hyunseung reminded me. "Soju for me,"

"Beer,"

"Soju,"

"Beer,"

"Aigo. Ahjumma. Just bring 2 bottles of beer and 2 bottles of soju first," I told the ahjumaa before she left the tables.

"This is exciting!" Dongwoon smiled. "I always want to drink together like this. While eating my favorite foods,"

"It's hard to gather everyone like this nowadays. Yoseob is busy with his musical. Junhyung with the song production," Gikwang looked at everyone.

"I'm happy to be with everyone again. Like this," Hyunseung shyly replied.

"But eating together without manager-hyung feel different. Looks like we have one empty spot within the team," Yoseob added.

"I guess sometimes we need to remember, manager-hyung is a manager. He is still an outsider," I replied.

"You can't say that Jiyong-hyung is an outsider. He was there from the beginning," Yoseob looked at me.

"Neh, since our trainee days, Jiyong-hyung was there," Gikwang agreed.

"Let say that, Doojoon is having a bad day with Jiyong-hyung today," Junhyung conclude.

"Not only me though. You too had a bad day because of Jiyong-hyung. But how come you can be so positive about it?" I was curious.

"Just that. Hmmm. It's not a big issue to be talked and worried about. Let's cherish our moment now. All six of us here, together," Junhyung changed the topic.

"Yeah you're right," I gave up.

"Hyung, don't worry. Don't talk about your problem here. We should have fun together," Dongwoon interrupted. "Here, let's take a selca,"

"Ya. Ya. The foods already arrived," Gikwang make his way.

"Wow! Everything looks so good!" Dongwoon whined.

"Now let's take a selca together with the foods!" Yoseob excitedly replied.

"Arasso, here. Look at here," I adjusted my camera angle and snapped the picture.

"Hyung! I'm not in the picture," Dongwoon looked at the picture taken.

"Me too," Gikwang whined.

"And I'm going to upload that picture on SNS, so that Beauties will ask, 'Oppa, where is Gikwang-oppa and Dongwoon-oppa?' 'Oppa, why you don't invite Gikwang-oppa and Dongwoon-oppa together?' ㅋㅋㅋ," Junhyung laughed.

"Sounds good!" I giggled and forwarded the picture to our Kakao Chat Group.

"I'm going to upload it now!" Junhyung smirked.

"Hyung..," Dongwoon hissed but his hand was busy picking up all the foods from the table.

"Ya maknae. We should eat together," Yoseob hit Dongwoon's hand using his chopstick.

"I don't want too. Hyung doesn't even take a picture together with me," Dongwoon sulked.

"Aigo, this maknae," I ruffled his hair. "Let's eat now,"

"Jal mug get sum ni da (Thank you for the food)," Everyone said the saying in unison and start eating.

 


45 minutes later 

* This is no one POV

"Ya, everyone, I'm sorry," Hyunseung started to apologize.

"No, don't apologize. You are a good friend. Why should you," Yoseob compliment Hyunseung.

"Hyung, hyung, let's do gwiyomi together!" Dongwoon stood up and started to do gwiyomi aegyo while singing the song.

"Maknae, chua chua (I like it), let's dance together!" Gikwang excitedly dancing together with Dongwoon.

"Neh, neh, I know I'm not a good dancer. Mianhae, Gikwangie," Hyunseung bowed.

"Your dance moves is one of a kind. Even Michael Jackson will be amazed with your choreo too!" Yoseob patted Hyunseung.

"Hyung, catch my flying kiss," Dongwoon looked at Doojoon.

"Andwea," Doojoon giggled. "All of you are so funny when you're drunk,"

"Looks like only both of us know how to handle the alcohol," Junhyung laughed.

"Junhyung-hyung. Now catch my flying kiss," Dongwoon looked at Junhyung.

"Junhyung, catch, catch!" Gikwang clapped his hand.

"Shall we record all these and show it to them later?" Junhyung suggested while playing along with Dongwoon flying kiss.

"Junhyung-hyung replied my kiss!" Dongwoon shrieked.

"Now let's eat some more, Dongni! Let's celebrate!" Gikwang yelled.

"Yes, you're a good eater Dongni. I'm so proud of you," Yoseob mumbled.

"Sorry because I can't cook many things for you, Dongni," Hyunseung keep apologizing.

"Ya! These guys are so funny!" Doojoon pressed the record button and enjoyed teasing others with Junhyung.

Before Doojoon knew it, he got drunk together with Junhyung and it looks like all six of them becoming new silly person. Hyunseung keeps apologizing, Yoseob keeps complimenting other, Dongwoon started doing aegyo, Gikwang getting excited and keep suggesting for next round of alcohol and keep ordering new snacks while Junhyung and Doojoon keep mumbling random things.

Junhyung : I'm happy to be with a beautiful Doojoon today

Doojoon : I have the same thoughts as Junhyung

Gikwang : Me too~

Hyunseung : Me too~

And the night on that day ended with a smile and laughter. Even the problems might hurt Doojoon's relationship with other people that he loves, but staying together with his Beast members during hard time, could be the best medicine that he could ever wished. One True 6 (OT6) all the way.

 

* This is Beast real behavior when they are drunk and the last conversation is their real conversation during interview *


Picture credit:

http://i.ytimg.com

http://media.tumblr.com

http://36.media.tumblr.com

http://s.iimg.me