Other Side

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Beast dorm

"Yoon Doojoon," Junhyung lightly pushed Doojoon's hand. "You misunderstood something here,"

Doojoon stare at Junhyung with a long gaze. "What could I misunderstood if I heard everything directly from your mouth?"

"I might have some spot for Hee Young," Junhyung paused. "But you need to know, spot in her heart is only for you,"

"Explain," Doojoon surprised with what he heard from Junhyung.

"What's the point of me doing anything that I can to tackle Hee Young if she only devoted her life for you," Junhyung sighed. "It's true that I want to be together with Hee Young. But only as a friend,"

Doojoon sat back beside Junhyung before Junhyung continue. "That's why I said I am not be able to help you any longer. You already got her. True, the best man will wins. And it's you who already won,"

Junhyung walked towards the refrigerator and grabbed two cans of beer. "I lost control when I sent her back just now. It supposed to be an apologized dinner for Hawaii incident but then it creates other problem between us,"

"What makes you suddenly changed your mind? Is it that easy for you to leisurely trying to kiss a lady in one second, then regret it another second?" Doojoon smirked.

"When I see how much you want to stand up for Hee Young, it's better for me to get out of the way," Junhyung passed one can of beer for Doojoon.

"Answer me. What's up with that kiss dude?" Doojoon sipped his beer.

"I almost kissed her. Almost. I don't even kiss her yet," Junhyung explained. "It just happens. Even she was shocked and me myself also shocked. Everything happens so fast. Did Hee Young said anything to you?"

Doojoon nodded. "Because she told me then I was able to know what's exactly happening,"

"Did she only told you the bad part from tonight?" Junhyung asked before Doojoon nodded again.

"People always say that the truth is always hurt. But knowing that people hiding the good just to make the bad stands out more, is more hurtful," Junhyung stood up.

"No need to worries. As you wish, let's the best man wins. So Hee Young is yours, but she will always be that close friend of mine, my Youngie," Junhyung left the room.

 


Beast photoshoot

I arrived early at the office that morning and get ready for Beast photoshoot with Naver Starcast. I tried to start my day as normal as possible with a professional thought although I kept thinking how should I face Junhyung after incident that happened few nights before.

"Ku morning!!" Gikwang greeted me with his cute English-slang.

"Good morning Gikwangie. How are you today?" I smiled at him.

"Fine. I need to go to the gym later on. When will we finish this photoshoot Hee Young-ah?" Gikwang take a look at the style concept for today.

"Aigo, you just arrived but already asked when will we finished?" I .

"ㅋㅋㅋ. I need to plan with my gym friends too," Gikwang giggled.

"It just a simple indoor photoshoot. And it's an individual photoshoot. So it won't be long," I explained to him.

"Noona annyeonghaseyo!" I heard Dongwoon greeted me once he entered the office.

"Annyeong Dongwoonie. Annyeong Yoseobie, Hyunseungie," I bowed at them. "Where's Doojoon and Junhyung?"

"Hyung stopped by at the cafe with Jiyong-hyung. Do you want to order any drinks noona?" Dongwoon asked.

"If they are still at the cafe, could you please order one for me?" I asked Dongwoon.

"Neh," He smiled and make his way to the cafe.

I started the preparation with Gikwang while my other junior stylist helped arranging the attire for Yoseob and Hyunseung. When I already satisfied with Gikwang looks, I make my way to Hyunseung.

"I prefer this cap rather than that beanie for you. Gwenchana?" I asked Hyunseung while adjusting his cap.

"Neh," He smiled back before I move on to his shirt.

"You're all good Hyunseung. What do you think?" I asked for his opinion.

"Looks good. Komawo," Hyunseung answered before he focused back to his phone.

"Yoseobie, are you all done?" I looked at Yoseob.

"I think so," He answered while playing with the camera.

"Let me fix your makeup," I picked up the brush and lightly adjusting his eye makeup. "All good,"

"Where should we go now Hee Young?" I heard Gikwang asking me.

"Just wait outside. You guys need to add some layer of clothes on top from the sponsor," I told them.

"Ahem," I heard Doojoon's voice from my back.

"Wow, an upward old-school hair style," I turned myself facing him with a wide smile.

"Do I look good?" Doojoon looked at his reflection in the mirror.

"Neh," I shyly smiled. "Let me fix your hair,"

I tip toed before Doojoon realized. "Mianhae," He bent his knees so that he was at the same level as me.

"Aegi-ah," Doojoon silently whispered before I lightly hit him.

"Ya!!" I widen my eyes but Doojoon responded with a giggle.

"You're all good now. You can go to the photoshoot area," I smiled.

"Komawo ae..," I stopped Doojoon from finishing the words before he laughed out loud.

"What's so funny hyung?" Dongwoon asked while he passed me my coffee.

"Nothing," Doojoon leave the room while glancing at me.

"Aigo," I sighed with a wide smile before sipped the coffee.

"Noona, can you check Junhyung-shi attire? I need to pickup the call," My junior stylist approached me.

"Ah hmm neh," I stammered.

I'm not sure if Doojoon is still there but I gathered my strength and make my way to where Junhyung is seated. I am really curious of what happened that night after Doojoon hang up my call since he did't even bother to explain anything.

"Let me see your makeup and hair," I told Junhyung.

"I'm going to wear my shades today. There's no need for you to do my eye makeup," Junhyung coldly answered.

"But still Yong-shi. Please take off your shades. Let me make a light coverage on your eyes," I insisted.

"No, you don't have too," Junhyung rejected.

"I have no time for these drama Junhyungie. This is work," I sighed.

Junhyung slowly take off his shades and I looked how red and puffy his eyes were. I took the concealer and covered his dark circle and noticed he keep avoiding my gaze.

"Gwenchana? Did you cried? Or lack of sleep?" I asked him.

There's no answer from Junhyung but I keep working to finish his makeup. I move on to his hair and put some hair clips here and there when I accidently touched his forehead.

"Junhyungie, are you not feeling well?" I put my palm on his forehead.

"An.. Anniyo, I'm all good," Junhyung stammered.

"This won't do. You have a fever," I put down my comb. "Let me find Jiyong-oppa,"

"No Hee Young. Stop being concerned," Junhyung grabbed my wrist. "Please, I'm all good,"

Suddenly I felt like someone holding my other wrist and grabbed me to the opposite side of Junhyung.

"Let her go," Doojoon came by my side.

"Dude, I don't even do anything to her," Junhyung defense himself.

"Doojoonie, he was right," I backed Junhyung up.

"I believe what I see," Doojoon looked at Junhyung. "Don't you think it's enough for you to hurt Hee Young? Is it looks fun for you?"

I looked at Doojoon and saw the stare that he gave to Junhyung. I was confused again. What actually happened between both of them? Why it sounds so serious?

"Doojoonie, Junhyung is sick," I whispered.

Junhyung stood up, let out a loud sighed, bumped into Doojoon before he walked out of the room. I was startled and keep looking on the ground, feeling bad with everything that happened.

"Ka," I told Doojoon before he left the room, leaving me alone in the room.

I continue arranging the make up and attire in the room, trying to forget what had happened just now. I'm glad there's no one in the room or else it will be a controversial issue in the company. I sat on the couch and let out a loud sigh.

"Aigo ya ya! What happened. Ya ya! Jiyong-hyung. Jiyong-hyung palli!"

Suddenly I heard Gikwang and Yoseob shouted from the outside of the room. I rushed outside before I saw a body lying unconsciously on the floor.

"Junhyungie, otoke,"

 


Picture credit:

http://29.media.tumblr.com

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com