Shocked

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Airport

I mocked myself. Why I need to feel jealous at the first place? We never talked about our relationship before. Plus Doojoon never mentioned about these at all. He just flirted with me here and there but it doesn't mean that he has feeling towards me.

But wait? What about me? Did I love him? Did I have that soft spot for him in my heart?

I sighed. This is a really weird situation. I shouldn’t be burdened with this. Plus this is my freaking first day to work oversea with Beast. I should stop addressing this situation personally.

"Remember Hee Young. Recall back your initial purpose working with Cube. Just focus on your career," I looked at my own reflection and smile.

I exited the washroom and saw others are waiting for me. "Mianhae," I bowed.

"All right, now let's go. Remember to take a good care of your belongings," Jiyong-oppa reminded everyone.

I went to my trolley before I saw Junhyung grabbing it first and pushed it towards the check in counter. I walked by his side and whispered, "Komawo"

 


In the flight

Beast members seated at the Business Class while others are on the Economy class. There are other Beast Manager who in charge with Beast external necessities and the former stylist that tagged along with us.

It is not my lucky day when my seat are side by side with that Jiwon kid. I tried to smile but something in myself was holding me. I opened the candy in my bag just to make my feelings better.

“Eonnie, we are sitting together,” Jiwon smiled at me.

“Neh,” I smiled. “Do you want some candy?”

“Neh, thank you eonnie!” Jiwon took the candy from my hand.

“How long have you work with Beast Jiwon-ah?” I started the conversation. Or should I say the interrogation?

“Only for few months eonnie. My uncle opened a language school in the city and he somehow heard about the vacancy few years back. I never get the opportunity to work with them as Beast group since they are all still trainees under Cube back then. Even Yoseob-oppa still had that chubby cheek ㅋㅋㅋ,” Jiwon laughed.

“Ah, that’s why I never saw you in the building although I’m a senior in Cube,” I commented.

“I only came to Cube building when there are schedule for language class. And I only taught them in their beginner lesson,” Jiwon explained.

“Oh, then how can you be that close with them?” I continued.

“All of them was in my class at the beginning. But later, some of them moved to the intermediate lesson and the one who left in the beginner class is Doojoon-oppa,” Jiwon giggled. “Other oppa always drop by and stay together with Doojoon-oppa and I guess that’s how we got close with each other,”

“Doojoonie?” I asked.

“Neh, Doojoon-oppa. Although it’s only for few months, but I guess these oppas are the best. They really take a good care of me. Especially Doojoon-oppa,” Jiwon smiled.

“Wow, there’s a lot of Doojoon’s name that you mentioned,” I smirked.

“ㅋㅋㅋ I guess Doojoon oppa really take a good care of me as his sister,” Jiwon explained.

“Since this is my first time working with Beast, I’m still not aware with their attitude and behavior though,” I lied. Of course I know how Doojoon behaved.

“Eonnie do you know that Doojoon-oppa got the National boyfriend title? He is really like a boyfriend. Just imagine all the good quality of a boyfriend and that is how Doojoon-oppa is,” Jiwon described Doojoon.

“Wow, is he really that good?” I curiously asked.

“He used to cook some porridge for me when I was sick eonnie,” Jiwon bragged. “He didn’t bother me that day and let me slept on the couch while he continued studying by his own,”

“Then why don’t you just cancelled the class on that day since you are not in a good condition?” I questioned.

“Because Doojoon-oppa asked me to come and eat his homemade porridge,” Jiwon smiled.

“Hee Young-ah, you will stay in one room and Jiwon will need to share with other crew,” Jiyong-oppa interrupted our conversation and gave us the information schedules.

“Neh, oppa, komawo,” I received the sheets and read it. But truthfully, my mind kept thinking what Jiwon said just now. Doojoon sure a playboy. I guess he really like to treat everyone like that. There’s no different with me.

“Eonnie, do you want to go shopping together later? Let’s have fun when we got our free time,” Jiwon explained.

“Neh,” I nodded and gave her that fake smile again.

 


Arrive at the Shenzhen Airport

Beast sure popular even in China. The fans that arrived at the airport are no jokes. I almost missing from the team but Jiwon grabbed my hand and we ran towards the van first.

“Eonnie, we need to walk faster than oppa,” Jiwon pointed out.

I saw Jiwon opened the van door and put her luggage on the van trunk before picking up mine too. She later dragged the trolley of other crews’ luggage and put it in the van.

“Eonnie, you can go and seat in front,” Jiwon instructed me.

“Oh neh neh,” I muttered and make my way to the front seat. “What about you?”

“I will be there in a minutes,” Jiwon answered.

This is not the first time I arrived with idol in the airport. I was there with my BTOB kids all the time but the rush with Beast is really different. And that Jiwon kid also looks more experienced than me.

I opened the front seat door before realizing Beast is walking towards the door. I did what I am capable of, guarding them towards the van and trying my best to block the fans.

“Komawo,”

I heard someone thanked me but it was so loud and I’m not even sure who said it to me. Every Beast member wore a mask but since there’s Junhyung in front of me I assumed that was him and smiled.

 


Hotel Lobby

It’s a normal procedure for us to have the bodyguards ready in the hotel and blocked all the elevator and even the floor where Beast will stay. Once everyone ready, Beast will make their move first with Jiyong-oppa before the rest continue unloading the luggage and boxes.

Jiyong-oppa instructed Jiwon and I to move together with Beast and I saw Jiwon walked faster to catch up with Doojoon. I slow down my pace and let three of them; Doojoon, Hyunseung together with Jiwon in the same elevator before I entered the second elevator together with Junhyung, Dongwoon and Yosoeb.

“Are you okay?” Junhyung asked when the elevator’s door closed.

“Sure, I’m fine,” I smiled at Junhyung. He sure cared about me though.

“Hyung, don’t forget that noona used to work with that BTOB kids before. I bet the situation is the same,” Dongwoon joked.

“BTOB is not at your level yet, Dongwoonie,” I replied.

“We are just bunch of kids too Hee Youngie,” Yoseob humbly replied. “BTOB will be better,”

I smiled back to all of them. Beast is really one of a kind. And when Yoseob praised BTOB and wish them to be better, I just can’t stop smiling. Hyunnie will be a great singer since he has a bunch of great seniors.

Ding - Level 3

“Let me get out first,” I told them before making sure there are no uninvited fans or something blocking all the way. “Kaja,”

Jiyong-oppa was waiting at the level 3 hotel corridor and passed the keys to each of them. I saw Dongwoon, Yoseob and Hyunseung got the rooms on the left while Jiyong-oppa will stay on the rooms on the right together with Junhyung and Doojoon. The whole floor is dedicated to Beast team; stylist, other managers, runner and even the bodyguards.

“What about Hee Young?” Doojoon suddenly asked Jiyong-oppa.

“What about me?” I gave that annoying look to Doojoon. I sure annoyed when that is the first time he tried to have a conversation with me after 100% ignoring me today as if I was not in their team.

“Hee Young will stay on this room and Jiwon will share the room with the other crews,” Jiyong-oppa passed my hotel keys. “Let’s have a rest time for 1 hour and gather together later to get our lunch before continue with the rehearsal and other schedules,”

 


In my hotel room

First thing that I did was to connect my phone with the hotel wifi and activated my roaming number. There’s a lot of notification received and I took almost 15 minutes to read all of them. There’s also Doojoon text messages but I decided to ignore it.

“Well, if he can ignore me, so do I,” I mumbled before I heard my in-room phone rang.

Ring Ring Ring

“That must be Doojoon. Lame trick,” I ignored the phone call before it keeps ringing continuously for 5 minutes. I gave up and pick up the call.

“Yah, Hee Young-ah are you sleeping?” It was Jiyong-oppa.

“Oppa! Mianhae, I was in the washroom,” I lied.

“You need to come together with us to the rehearsal room after this to familiarize yourself with Beast waiting room,” Jiyong justified.

“Sure, that was originally my plan oppa,” I answered.

“If it’s like that, see you later,” Jiyong-oppa hang up the call.

Ring Ring Ring

The phone rang again 10 seconds after I finished my conversation with Jiyong-oppa.

“Neh oppa,” I picked up the call.

“Oppa? ㅋㅋㅋ,” It was Doojoon.

“Sorry I was talking to Jiyong-oppa just now,” I sighed. I was trying my very best to avoid this man but it just doesn’t work.

“Are you avoiding me?” Doojoon directly asked.

“Did I? Or did you ignoring me?” I twisted the question.

“Neh, I am quite busy to avoid the fans and everything,” Doojoon admitted.

“But you still have time to spent with that girl,” I mumbled.

“I heard you. She is our dongsaeng though,” Doojoon explained.

I sighed. That’s not the only reason. Doojoon didn’t even greet me at all. It will not be awkward if it is from Hyunseung since we never actually greet each other before but this is Doojoon who actually the closest with me after Dongwoon.

“Mianhae,” Doojoon apologized.

“For what?” I suddenly felt annoyed with him. “I want to rest,”

“I tried to smile at you before but I forgot that I was wearing a mask. You might not see it,” Doojoon claimed. “Anyway, see you during lunch time,”

I hanged up the call without replying back to what Doojoon said. That is not a strong explanation to explain his situation to me. Well, I’m not sure why he was continuously apologizing and why I am all bossy not accepting it. It is quite messy in my head so I decided to call my Hyunsik.

“Hyunnie-ah, noona already arrived at the hotel,” I happily greeted Hyunsik.

“Is the hotel good noona?” Hyunsik asked.

“Ya, you don’t even care about me?” I sulked.

“ㅋㅋㅋ are you okay there? Don’t sneakily go to Doojoon-hyung room!” Hyunsik warned.

“Ya Lim Hyunsik. Watch your words!” I exclaimed.

“ㅋㅋㅋ don’t worry noona. I was alone in the practice room. But seriously, don’t sneak out with Doojoon-hyung,” Hyunsik giggled.

“He is a playboy Hyunnie-ah,” I complained to Hyunsik.

“What? Why so sudden noona?” Hyunsik confused.

“BTW, did you happened to know who Jiwon is?” I suddenly remembered about that translator girl.

 “Jiwon? Jiwon who?” Hyunsik asked me back.

“Someone from the language section,” I yawned.

“Jiwon the language teacher?” Hyunsik paused. “That is Changsub’s hyung friend,”

“Mwo ra go? Why did she had a connection with everyone in the company?” I sighed.

“I have connection with you noona,” I heard Hyunsik nagged.

“Is that girl is good?” I continue asking.

“I don’t know. I never had a chance to hang out with her but I just heard what Changsub told me. Wae noona?” Hyunsik explained.

“She was here with us. As Beast translator,” I sighed.

“Ah, Changsub-hyung is here. Changsub-hyung, Changsub-hyung,” I heard Hyunsik calling Changsub’s name.

“Yah Hyunnie, you don’t have to ask him!” I yelled but then realized its already late.

“Noona want to ask something about your friend,” I heard Hyunsik passed the phone to Changsub.

“Aigo this Hyunnie. Changsubie, your friend is here with our team,” I said.

“Who noona?” Changsub asked.

“Song Jiwon from foreign language department. She already quit though,” I explained.

“Ah that Jiwon. She just got married this year noona. Her husband is so jealous back then when she was working with Cube ㅋㅋㅋ,” Changsub laughed.

“Mwo!” I choked. “She's already married?!”

“Neh noona. Her husband is a Chinese man from China entertainment industry,” Changsub further explained.

“Komawo Changsubie. Can you passed the phone back to Hyunnie?” I thanked Changsub.

“Neh noona, see you tomorrow!” Changsub said before passing back the phone to Hyunsik.

“Hyunnie, make sure Changsub is not by your side,” I warned Hyunsik.

“He already went out noona. Wow, now you are jealous to a useless thing  ㅋㅋㅋ,” Hyunsik laughed.

“Yah, don’t talked to me like that. Aigo. I’ve been ignoring him all day. No he ignored me first so I paid back what he did,” I sighed.

“But Doojoon-hyung is always like that noona. Especially when he is in the serious and tight situation,” Hyunsik chuckled. "You need to settle this confusion with him noona. It's not good since you're going to work together with them later. I have to continue practicing noona. See you tomorrow. Sarangheyo,” Hyunsik hang up the call.

I laid down at my bed. What was with that ridiculous jealousy? How can I holding a grudge towards a married woman?

“Pabo Hee Young!” I shrieked and look at the in-room phone beside my bed. “Should I call Doojoon and make up with him back?”

 


Picture credit:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com

http://griffin.mixrmedia.com/

http://36.media.tumblr.com/

http://www.collectingcandy.com/