My Son

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Beast photoshoot

"Junhyungie, Junhyungie, Yong Junhyung. Wake up,"

I kneeled down beside Junhyung and supported his head while trying to call his name for a few times.

"Otoke," I murmured since there are no answer from Junhyung.

"Let's put him on the couch," Gikwang told me.

"Hee Young, step aside. Let us do it," Doojoon grabbed me out of the way before he, Gikwang and Dongwoon carried Junhyung together.

"Where is Jiyong-hyung?" Yoseob panicked.

"Should we take out his shoes and loosen the buttons? Maybe it can help him breathing properly?" I stammered.

"Let's do that," Gikwang agreed. "Ya, maybe someone can go and find Jiyong-hyung,"

"Let me find hyung," Hyunseung volunteered.

 


5 minutes later

"Paramedics is on their way," Jiyong-oppa informed us.

I cannot stay still and kept fidgeting in the room before Dongwoon came and patted me.

"Noona, hyung will be okay," Dongwoon calmed me.

"Is it my fault?" I asked him.

Dongwoon shook his head and offered a glass of plain water for me. "Of course not. Junhyung-hyung might be too tired,"

I drank the water and sighed. From far I can see how busy Jiyong-oppa arranging everything and assigning everyone while he kept making phone calls. Right after that, few Cube private paramedics came and they move Junhyung to the stretcher.

"I'm going to the hospital with them," Jiyong-oppa told us.

"What about the photoshoot hyung?" Yoseob asked Jiyong-oppa.

"Keep it going. Doojoonie, please lead others and continue the photoshoot session," Jiyong-oppa reminded Doojoon.

"Neh, hyung," Doojoon stammered.

"Hee Young-ah, please help them. Let me know if anything happens to the boys," Jiyong-oppa told me.

"Neh. Please let me know any updates of Junhyung too," I sighed.

"Remember, don't make any statement or spread the rumors until everything is confirm," Jiyong-oppa gave last reminder before he left the room.

 


Beast office

"Oppa," I sat beside Doojoon during his rest time.

"Hmm," He mumbled.

"Is Junhyung going to be fine?" I asked him.

"I'm not sure," he answered without looking at me.

"Did something happened between you and him?" I looked at him.

"Anniyo. Nothing happened," He sighed.

"Oppa..," I called Doojoon again. "Hajima. Don't lie,"

"I don't know," He murmured.

"Is it because of me?" I guessed.

"Anniyo baby. It just that my jealousy is getting worst,"

"Yeah, I can see that," I agreed.

"Aaihh!" Doojoon looked at me.

"Oppa. Have you forgotten that Junhyung is the one who helped us a lot before?" I asked him.

"I know baby. But he tried to do so many things that hurts you too. How can I stay still?" Doojoon lean back on his chair.

"But oppa, he will never hurt me. We are not little kids anymore," I said to him.

"I guess you forgot that you fall sick before because of him? And you were scared till death because of him too. Do you want me to just easily let it go?" Doojoon curiously asked.

"Not like that. I know that I will be able to handle this by myself. Just sometimes I..," I honestly answered.

"You're too fragile baby," Doojoon cut my words.

"But oppa, can't we just get back to where we are before?" I suggested.

"You mean that there are no us?" Doojoon raised his eyebrow.

"Anniyo!" I hit his arm. "I want to be there for Junhyung as friends. To listen to his worries, to share his hobbies. I want to make him comfortable,"

"Hmm. To be honest, I kind off missing our bromance friendship too," Doojoon pulled back his hair.

"See? We already drifted apart from him since we've been together. There are too many misunderstanding that happens between us and Junhyung. Poor him," I fixed back his hair.

"Everything started when we saw you with Hyunsik before. It will be better if he knew that Hyunsik is your dongsae," Doojoon sighed.

"Oppa," I stopped him. "Junhyung already knew about Hyunsik,"

"Murago?" Doojoon sighed.

"We already talked about this oppa. There's no reason for me to get mad at him because of that Hawaii incident," I brushed his shirt.

"Then why did I got mad at him?" Doojoon confused.

"Jealousy because he..," I stammered.

"Because he tried to kiss my baby," Doojoon looked right to my eyes. "I'm going to continue the photoshoot session,"

"Doojoonie," I called his name. "Jaebal, we need to solve this confusion,"

 


Cube private hospital

"Komawo Tae Jo-shi," I thanked Tae Jo when we arrived at the hospital.

"No big deal. I plan to visit him too. Plus Jiyong-hyung wanted me to bring along Junhyung documents from the office," Tae Jo added.

"Are you coming together?" I asked him when he dropped me at the entrance door.

"Anniyo. You can go first. But could you please pass this documents to Jiyong-hyung?" Tae Jo handed me one file from the dashboard.

"Arasso. See you inside. Komawo Tae Jo-shi," I bowed.

I entered the hospital and use shortcut path to go to the private area for the Cube artist. I already familiarize myself with the floor plan since I used to come here before with those BTOB kids. I covered my face with my long hair and directly went into the elevator.

I knocked the door when I arrived at the Beast treatment area and saw Jiyong-oppa with one old man together with the doctor and nurses in charge.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I greeted all of them.

"I'll come back later," The doctor and the nurse excuse themselves.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I bowed again to both Jiyong-oppa and the other old man.

"Hee Young, this is Junhyung's abeonim," Jiyong-oppa introduced me. "Abeonim, this is Beast Main Stylist, Hee Young,"

"Abeonim, annyeonghaseyo, Lim Hee Young imnida," I politely bowed to both of them.

"Is she new in the team Jiyong-ah? I've never seen her before" Junhyung's appa asked.

"Neh, she is actually the company stylist advisor but got appointed as Beast Main Stylist. Ahhh.. Abeonim, you didn't know her because you didn't attend Beautiful Show dinner celebration before," Jiyong-oppa explained.

"Ah, majayo (that's right). I'm not feeling well at that time," Junhyung's appa agreed.

"How are you now abeonim? Are you okay?" I asked him with a smile.

"Neh, I'm fine," He looked closely at me. "How come Junhyung's friends is all beautiful and pretty?"

"Aigo abeonim, eomonim also pretty right?" Jiyong-oppa joked before all of us laughed together.

"Oppa, how was Junhyungie?" I asked Jiyong-oppa.

"He was stressed and had lack of sleep. Doctor already put an IV drip for him. On the side note, liquid proportion in Junhyung body showed that he might overdosed with alcohol," Jiyong-oppa showed the result paper.

"Murago?" I was shocked. "How could that possible?"

"Wae wae wae? Did you know anything?" Jiyong-oppa asked me.

"He was fine before," I looked at Junhyung who lay helplessly on the bed.

"My son will always have alcohol as his best friend," Junhyung's appa added. "It's not a surprised Jiyong-ah. Even you knew about it,"

"But abeonim, he never fall sick because of alcohol overdose before. He always know when to stop," Jiyong-oppa defensed.

"He could be stressed. Lately, he never came back home with a smile anymore. He even eat less, talk less, laugh less," Junhyung's appa sighed.

"Anniyo abeonim. Junhyung might work extra hard now because of the album. Don't think too much," I cut his words.

"Neh abeonim, everything is going to be fine. I already told the doctor to keep Junhyung stay in the ward for one night. Junhyung will be fine like usual. Don't worry abeonim," Jiyong-oppa added.

"He is my son Jiyong-ah, Hee Young-ah. I knew him better than anyone else. There is only one reason why he behaved like this," Junhyung's appa look at me. 

 


Picture credit:

https://portugalb2uties.files.wordpress.com

https://media0.giphy.com

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com