Protector

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Lim's house

"Thank you for tonight," I smiled at Junhyung. "The food was amazing,"

"I'm glad you like it. Thank you for spending time with me tonight," Junhyung dropped me in front of my house.

"Next time will be on me," I offered.

"No, gentlemen should always pay," Junhyung joked.

"Anniyo, we should always give and take," I rejected. "So, see you tomorrow,"

"Jakaman. I have something for you," Junhyung took out a small box from his suit.

"Surprised again?" I looked at the box.

"Opened it," Junhyung said to me.

"Junhyungie.. This is so pretty!" I exclaimed.

"Try it on," Junhyung helped me putting the necklace around my neck.

"You don't have to do this," I looked at the necklace design.

"I chose this cute bird necklace because you save your name in my contact with a bird icon. Remember?"

"How thoughtful of you. This is so beautiful. Jinja," I held the necklace.

"I'm glad you like it," Junhyung smiled.

"Why did you do all this to me? Aigo Junhyungie.  Mianhae, but I have nothing for you," I apologized.

"Anniyo. I just want to pay you back for what I did towards Hyunsik and you before. It's my fault right," Junhyung explained.

"It's all good now. You don't have to make something like this anymore," I responded. "Plus, you need to consider what others will say,"

"I love to make you smile. Please don't stop me," Junhyung told me.

"But not with this extensive surprise and gifts. Don't burden yourself for me," I advised.

"Why not?" Junhyung make one step closer to me.

"Junhyungie, don't," I stopped him.

Junhyung make his face closer and lock me to the wall. I started to shiver when I can feel his breath at my ears before he slowly whispered.

"Let me, Youngie," Junhyung breathe heavily.

"Junhyungie, don't," I face to the side tried to avoid him.

"Youngie," Junhyung called my name while my hair.

I slowly turned my face before I realized our nose already touched. Junhyung stare at me before his stare focused to my lips. I knew where this will lead to and I slowly pushed Junhyung from my way.

"Junhyungie. Stop it," I sighed. "I can't. Chal ja," I repositioned my bag and open my house door, leaving Junhyung alone at the door.

"Youngie-ah, Youngie-ah, mianhae," I heard Junhyung calling my name before I ran upstairs to my room.

 


My room

Junhyung is a great guy and I don't doubt anything about him. But today just went beyond than what I expected from him. I touched my lips, my neck and my ears. It doesn't feel right what Junhyung did to me. I was shocked and surprised.

I walked to my makeup table and grabbed my mobile phone that I left before I went out just now and dialed a number.

"Yobseyo," I greeted. "Are you sleeping my baby?"

"Anniyo," Hyunsik answered.

"Hyunnie-ah," I called him. "I'm scared,"

"Wae? Wae?" Hyunsik panicked.

"I want you," I choked. "I wish you were here,"

"Noona," Hyunsik suddenly opened my bedroom door.

"Hyunnie-ah. I don't realized that you're home," I hugged Hyunsik.

"Wae, wae?" He my hair.

"I just scared," I rested my head on his chest and he warmly hugged me.

"Please sleep with me tonight," I begged to Hyunsik.

"Noona, did something bad happened?" Hyunsik looked at me.

"Anniyo. i just feel like I want to sleep with you," I hide the truth.

"Arasso. I'll sleep here tonight. But you need to change first. I'll come back later," Hyunsik kissed my forehead.

I closed my bedroom door, tied my hair, wipe makeup on my face and lit some candle to help me calm down. I slumped myself on my bed and look at my phone.

"Doojoonie," I sighed. "Otoke,"

As if he knows I'm calling his name, my phone buzzed as a signal from his call.

Buzz buzz buzz

"Yobseyo," Doojoon greeted me.

"Neh, yobseyo," I answered weakly.

"Gwenchana? What's with your voice?" Doojoon asked me.

"My stomach hurt," I lied.

"Is it because of your dinner?" Doojoon concerned.

"Maybe," I let out a small sigh.

"Hee Youngie," Doojoon called my name. "Do you want me to come over?"

"..." I keep silent.

"Hey hey, gwenchana?" Doojoon keep asking. "Is it that hurt?"

"I might just need to sleep," I answered. "Doojoonie,"

"Neh,"

"Mianhae," I apologized to him.

"Wae?" He curiously asked.

"It just that..," I stammered.

"Wae wae? Is it your fault that your stomach hurt?" Doojoon joked. "Gwenchana, I'm here,"

"I miss you," I whispered slowly.

"Me too," Doojoon gigled. "I guess you're more romantic when you're sick,"

"Yaaaa," I shrieked.

"I miss you too aegi-ah (baby)," Doojoon replied.

At that moment, my heart beating faster, my worries dissapear and I see myself smiling again.

"Komawo.. Oppa..," I shyly whispered back.

 


Beast dorm

*This is Doojoon's POV

I smiled ear to ear when Hee Young called me oppa. Although our is not that big, but hearing her calling me oppa somehow give a new feelings in myself. It's not that I'm not used to word oppa before during my drama shooting, but to have someone that you love, calling you like that just making me having a butterflies in my stomach.

"Oppa? You're so cute," I .

"Arasso, I won't call you that anymore," Hee Young sulked.

"Hee Young, my baby," I continue to .

"ㅋㅋㅋ. Komawo," Hee Young thanked me. "I'm feeling much better now,"

"Jinja? That's a relief," I smiled. "How I wish I can see your smiling right now,"

"I'm really smiling right now. I'm feeling all good," Hee Young convinced me.

"Hee Young-ah..," I called her.

"Neh," She answered me.

"Can I ask you something?" I structured my question.

"Hmm. Neh," She stammered.

"Did you, perhaps having dinner just now with Junhyungie?" I carefully asked her.

There's a silent on the other side and I was worried if I accidently hurt her in any ways.

"Hee Young-ah..," I called her again.

"Mianhae..," She paused.

"Is it true?" I asked her again.

"We.. We just having dinner together. As a friend," She stammered.

"Gwenchana aegi-ah. I'm just asking. Is that restaurant is bad? Why did your stomach hurt after eating there?" I show my concerned.

"Oppa..," Hee Young called me.

"Neh," I tried to cover the excited feelings of hearing her calling me oppa.

"Something happened. But promise me, please don't get mad," She pleaded.

"Wae? What happened to you?" I panicked.

"Please promise me first," She requested again.

"Arasso. I promised. How can I get mad of you right?" I joked.

"Hmm.. Just now.. Junhyungie, he.. He looks like he wants to kiss me," Hee Young let out her worries.

"Murago?" I shrieked.

"Please oppa. You promise me you won't get mad," Hee Young reminded me again.

Ding Dong Bell

Someone opened the door and entered our dorm. I peeked from the living hall and saw Junhyung with a full formal attire entered the house.

"I got to go," I told Hee Young. "I promise you that I won't get mad,"

"Please Doojoon. Please," Hee Young begged to me.

"Go and have your sleep. Get enough rest. Let's meet up again tomorrow. Arasso?" I convinced Hee Young before I hang up the call.

I stood up and walked towards Junhyung in the dining room. He looks very dissapointed and keep letting out a loud sigh.

"Hey, I thought you're not coming home?" I sat beside him.

"I make a huge mistake Doojoonie," He poured out his worries.

"Wae? What happened?" I tried to control myself although I already know the truth.

"I almost kissed Hee Young just now. Pabo!" Junhyung hit himself.

I put a poker face although I don't think I manage to control my jealousy any longer. But thinking how I should protect Hee Young and Hyunsik together, I tried to fake everything.

"I thought you're helping me to get her dude?" I lightly hit Junhyung.

"Doojoonie. Mianhae," Junhyung looked at me.

"Sorry for what?" I asked him.

"As for today, I don't think I can help you any longer. I want to be with Hee Young. Although she might hate me because of what I did tonight, but I'll do everything that I can just to make her fall for me," Junhyung seriously told me.

I smirked at Junhyung and tried to control my anger. I stood up and patted Junhyung on his shoulder.

"Let's be professional Yong Junhyung. Work is work. Beast is Beast. But for Hee Young, let the best man win,"

 


Picture credit:

http://s5.favim.com

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com

http://i01.i.aliimg.com