Blank

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Cube private hospital

Junhyung opened Doojoon's door for one last time before he went back. Doojoon is still sleeping soundly there without knowing anything, making Junhyung feel even worst inside. Junhyung recalled what Hee Young just confessed but he doesn't have guts to ask more. Nevertheless, he was glad Jiyong came back on time, stopping that awkward conversation between both of them.

“Dude. Are you asleep?” Junhyung flicked his finger towards Doojoon's leg cast.

“Aigo. Youngie was right. This going to take few months for you to fully recover,” Junhyung sighed.

“Things.. Things will be so much complicated for you after this. With your leg condition, with your relationship, with your feelings and emotions. Sadly you can't run away from it. Just..,” Junhyung paused. “Just be strong, Yoon Doojoon. I thought.. I thought you're going to be happy when you have her.. But.. But..,”

“But what?” Doojoon slowly replied while flicking back his finger.

“Uh.. Uh.. You're up?” Junhyung stammered.

“Dude, gwenchana,” Doojoon patted Junhyung's hand.

“Doojoonie, you need rest. Don't bother to think about this too much. Sleep back. I'm going home now,” Junhyung panicked and stood up.

“Stay with me for a while, Doojoon requested and Junhyung sat back on his seat.

Jeongmal gwenchana. If this is what written for me, I'll take it as my fate. After all, love story is an unpredictable journey. Right?” Doojoon gave a weak smile.

“Ka and sleep back. I'll see you again tomorrow,” Junhyung ignored Doojoon's question.

“Junhyungie. How hard I tried, how long I keep being patience, I'll end up with the same result. She.. She will not forgive me for what just happened,” Doojoon looked at Junhyung with his teary eyes.

“But you never tell her the real story. That Jiyong-hyung and Jintaek-hyung who planned all these. Jiyong-hyung lies to you. He never said the real reason about saving Hyunsik when he helped you getting close with Hee Young,” Junhyung suddenly mad.

“I don't think that's important right now. I don't think..”

“Dude, what you think is wrong. It's totally wrong,” Junhyung let out a loud sigh.

“I don't have energy to continue this defense mode towards Hee Young. I want to be with her and look at her smile. The problem is.. She would never smile to me now,” Doojoon paused. “But, she smiles so wide when she was with you. She laughed. She jokes around,”

“What are you saying Doojoonie?”

“I heard that Hee Young want our relationship to stop for now. I pretending to sleep. Well, how can I sleep, when Hee Young was outside alone, right?”

“When Hee Young told you about this?” Junhyung was shocked.

“Just now, when she visits me. I was surprised when she didn't cry at all. She doesn’t sob too. I guess, she didn't care about me that much,” Doojoon tears slowly fall on his cheek.

“Dude..,”

“My expectation was so high. And my worries towards her are beyond everything. But you know what, my worries dissapear when I saw you with her. I saw it clearly from inside you know," Doojoon looked at Junhyung.

“We were having our supper together. She was hungry,”

“That's not my main concern, Junhyungie.. She.. She was smiling at you. She was laughing and pretending to sulk. She looks so happy when she was with you,”

“Dude..,”

“I want to have a break from this too. I want to focus on my health. And get fit back so that I can play soccer and have fun too. I want to dance again, sing again, and be with Beauty. I want to visit eomma, appa and unnie. I want all six of us to go for a holiday. I want..,”

And Junhyung become startled when Doojoon's cried. It turned into loud sobbed before Junhyung has to hug Doojoon to calm him down. Junhyung feel so bad. As a friend, no as his best friend, Junhyung should tried his best to protect what is Doojoon's.

“Cry as much as you want now. Let it all out now, so that you will be the new stronger Doojoon later,” Junhyung patted him.

“...,”

“Ya, you never hugged me when I cried before,” Junhyung tried to joke.

“Ya, who said I'm crying? I'm not,” Doojoon pushed Junhyung hard.

“Buya!!” Junhyung laughed. “All better now?”

“All better now,” Doojoon took a deep breath.

“Then I'll go home now,” Junhyung stood up and ruffled Doojoon's hair.

“Komawo. You are my true brother,” Doojoon tried to smile.

“Eomma gave you rice and tuna kimchi-jjigae. Reheat it back and eat it tomorrow morning,”

“My eomma?” Doojoon asked.

“My eomma,” Junhyung smirked.

“Your eomma is my eomma too,” Doojoon smile.

“Chal ja,” Junhyung turn off the light and left the room.

“Cha ja, Yong Junhyung. Komawo, Yong Junhyung,” Doojoon slowly whispered and close his eyes.

 


Incheon airport

“Alright, we can move now, the other managers already here with the Beast members,” Jiyong turned off the car engine.

Doojoon was transported into the wheel chair with his leg cast was covered with a camouflage pattern case. Beast members started to gather one by one while Beast staff busy transporting their luggage into the trolley.

“Doojoonie, your leg is so pretty!” Gikwang joked.

“Wow, where did you get this? This is quite fancy,” Yoseob touched the leg case.

“I bet you will wear it if they have the underwear with the same design,” Hyunseung looked at Yosoeb.

“Kure! You're right!” Yoseob and Doojoon laughed.

“Others please walk beside Doojoon while the other manager will help pushing Doojoon,” Jiyong assigned everyone.

“Neh, hyung,”

“Be good to me. I'm the highlight now,” Doojoon told others.

“Don't talk to fans about Doojoon's leg. Just greet them like what you guys always do. Hee Young, help me finalist their look,” Jiyong make a move.

Hee Young finalized everyone look, started with Doojoon. This morning, he cannot help much with Doojoon pants because she was too shy to face the half- Doojoon. At the end, Jiyong need to call male nurse to help him before Hee Young can touch up with the hair and makeup.

“Noona, am I all good now?” Dongwoon asked.

“Ah.. Ah.. Neh. Everyone is okay now,” Hee Young startled. “Everyone can make a move now,”

 


After Japan fan meeting

“Doojoon will have to sleep alone while others will share the room. So who's going to sleep with whom?” Jiyong asked.

“Who said I need to sleep by myself, hyung?” Doojoon complained.

“Then, do you want these heavy boys to sleep on your broken leg?” Jiyong threatened him.

“I'll sleep with Yoseob-hyung!” Dongwoon shouted.

“I'll go with Hyunseung. The other manager brought the console game so we can play together,” Gikwang put his hand on Hyunseung’s shoulder.

“Yoseob-hyung~ Let’s crash into their room tonight,” Dongwoon sneakily suggested.

“Junhyung?” Jiyong looked at Junhyung. “You want to sleep with me? Or you want to join the others?”

“I can sleep with Junhyung. Just add extra bed to our room, hyung. Don’t leave me alone,” Doojoon whined.

“Arasso. The nurse will come and set up the room for you. They will do a quick check up too. Let’s move on to the hotel without making any fuss,” Jiyong advised.

“Hyung. We’re not going to eat first?” Dongwoon slowly asked.

“We’re going to eat at the hotel. Not with Doojoon condition like this,” Jiyong answered.

“Mianhae everyone. Mianhae Dongwoon. Hyung is a burden right?” Doojoon sighed.

“Anniyo hyung. My stomach is the burden. It keeps growling inside,” Dongwoon pointed at his stomach.

“No worries, let’s order good foods tonight,” Jiyong patted Dongwoon. “Alright everyone, wear your seatbelt,”

 


That night

Doojoon was left alone in the room because Junhyung was busy playing games with the other Beast members. However, Junhyung promised that he will send someone to stay with him in the room. Doojoon waited for few minutes before someone knocked his unlocked front door.

Knock knock knock

“Junnie,”

“Come in,”

“Why are you calling me here Junnie?”

“Junhyung is not here..,” Doojoon paused. “Hee Young,”

“He asked me to come and now he is the one who's absent,” Hee Young mumbled.

“Well, can you.. Can you keep me company?” Doojoon hesitated to ask.

“I.. I don’t eat dinner yet,” Hee Young tried to reject the offer.

“You can eat it here,” Doojoon pointed at the bags that Hee Young brought.

“Hmm. Arasso,”

“What are you having?” Doojoon smiled.

“Noodle. With steamed-pork mandu,” Hee Young put her food on the table.

“Sounds similar with what we have just now,” Doojoon tried to make Hee Young talk more.

“Can I eat this here?” Hee Young looked at Doojoon.

“Neh,” Doojoon nodded.

From his bed, Doojoon keep staring at Hee Young. She started by taking out the chopstick, roll it between both of her hands before she started to separate the capsicum. Doojoon smile from far. He could have known Hee Young so much that he able to predict how Hee Young usually eats.

“Looks good,” Doojoon talked to her.

“You still don’t like the capsicum?” Doojoon asked.

“You want some water?” Doojoon offered.

Doojoon let out a silly sighed and smile when he realized that Hee Young was wearing her ear phone that was hidden behind her hair. That’s explained why Hee Young doesn’t answer to his questions. Doojoon suddenly thought about something and quickly texted his wingman.

  

“You might not know about the truth. And I’m not planning to tell you about it too. Because it seems like you wouldn’t believe me anymore,” Doojoon increased the volume on the television and keep talking to Hee Young although he knows Hee Young won’t hear it.

“What else left in our relationship if now you didn’t trust me anymore? There’s nothing left, Hee Youngie,” Doojoon sighed. “I don’t know if I will have courage to talk to you about this face to face. Well, if there’s Junhyung, I might have the strength to do it,”

“I love you so much. With all my heart. And because the love that I treasure for you, I cannot make you sad any longer. You deserve better. With my condition right now, I might hurt your feelings more. I won’t able to make you smile like before, make you laugh like before, make you happy like before,”

“Sorry for not telling you in advance that Jiyong-hyung actually helped me to grant my genie wish. You might not know that you are the most valuable wish that I ever think of. Thank you for letting me feel for the first time during my career as an Idol, how was it to be in love with someone,”

“And. That’s why I think that..,” Doojoon paused.

“We should break up,”

Doojoon let out his heavy last sentence and looked at Hee Young. Hee Young was so focused listening to the song while eating and Doojoon glad that she doesn’t heard it all. Doojoon was so happy that he able to let it out from his heart although it seems useless because all of that cannot be heard by Hee Young.

“Maybe this is not the right time. But at least, I tried to structure the words properly so that next time when we have this conversation, you won’t get hurt,” Doojoon smile.

“Tadaima (I’m back in Japanese),” Junhyung entered the room.

“Okaeri (Welcome home),” Doojoon answered back in Japanese.

“Uh Youngie, what are you eating?” Junhyung sat beside Hee Young.

“Uh?”

“Ya. Why are you wearing the ear phone and not watching the television together with Doojoon?” Junhyung pulled out the earphone.

“Doojoon need to rest. I don’t want to bother him,” Hee Young stood up. “Here, two pork mandu. Have it one each,”

“Where are you going?” Doojoon asked.

“I have to meet my junior stylist and discuss about tomorrow schedule. Now Junhyung is back, you will be fine right,” Hee Young bowed and walked out of the room.

“This lady always in a rush. Well, dude, what’s up with the text?” Junhyung took the mandu.

“I’m breaking up with her,”

“What?!” Junhyung startled. “And what did she said?”

“Well, give me the mandu first,” Doojoon pointed at the last mandu before Junhyung offered it to him.

“She didn’t hear what I said to her. She was wearing the ear phone after all,” Doojoon smile.

“Ya, what a waste of time and energy. Then you actually didn’t breaking up with her yet,” Junhyung leaned back.

“Yeah, we don't. Thank God,” Doojoon keep smiling.

Buzz buzz buzz

“Ya, my phone. Help me,” Doojoon pointed at his phone beside the television.

“Who puts their phone so far like this when you're sick? Aigo this patient,” Junhyung blabbered.

“Komawo Yong Junnie,” Doojoon replied with an aegyo.

  

Doojoon was shaking. He tried calling Junhyung’s name but the words don’t come out from his mouth. He put down his phone and looked at Junhyung. But he cannot see him. There’s a pressure in his eyes and his mind went blank. And the next things he knows, his vision become black and he lost himself completely.

 


Picture credit:

https://kraypop.files.wordpress.com

https://mindthekneazles.files.wordpress.com

http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com