I'm Sorry

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Musical theatre

I worked back as usual when I got back to Seoul. As for now, I am in charge with Beast individual activities since they are on break for their group activities. Now I am in charge with Yoseob's musical and Gikwang's magazine photoshoot.

I waited in the waiting room and rearranged Yoseob attire according to the story plot. He was fine being under musical stylist before but since I am available now, I volunteered myself to be in charge.

Knock knock knock

I stood up and walked to the waiting room door. Since Yoseob is the main actor, he got the whole room just to himself.

"Coming," I greeted from inside.

"Sorry but is Yoseob here," Someone asked.

"No mianhae. He is still on stage," I opened the door widely.

"Youngie..," Junhyung stammered.

"Ah hmm," I ignored Junhyung and tried to avoid having an eye contact with him.

"Please give this flower to him. I'll wait outside," He passed me a bouquet of flower.

"Anniyo. You can stay here. Let me go to the backstage area," I insisted.

"Can't both of us just stay here together?" Junhyung asked me.

"Why should I stay with you? So that you can yelled and bombarded me with your silly questions again?" I annoyed when I remembered back what Junhyung said to me before.

"No please. Stop," Junhyung entered the room and closed the door.

"Sorry but I have to go," I ignored Junhyung and held the door knob.

"Jaebal," Junhyung grabbed my wrist.

"Leave me alone," I pushed his hand away and about to leave the room.

"If you really are my friend, please stay and listen to what I'm going to say," Junhyung threatened.

I startled when I heard Junhyung said like that. I sighed before make my way to the corner of the room.

"Jinja, mianhae Youngie-ah," Junhyung stood beside me.

"What you want to say to me?" I looked at him from the mirror reflection.

"Let's sit first," Junhyung slowly assisted me to sit, facing him.

"Nevermind, I can sit by myself," I resisted his touch.

"Arasso arasso," Junhyung gave up. "I was drunk that night. That was not me,"

I gave an annoying smirked to Junhyung. That was the most lame comment from him about what just happened to me.

"I was out of control. Mianhae. Jinja," Junhyung looked at me. "Don't you believe me?"

"Why should I believe someone who literally yelled and screamed about how selfish I am?" I gave back what he said to me.

"Ahhh!" Junhyung screamed.

I was startled. Junhyung make his way towards the doors and looks very disappointed. Now I was the one who felt bad about this.

"Junhyungie," I slowly whispered his name.

Junhyung glanced at me before he turned back his face away.

"Am I a bad friend to you?" I asked him.

"Anniyo. Of course not," Junhyung denied.

"Then what's with that hate?" I started to have watery eyes.

"Anniyo, anniyo. That was a silly misunderstanding. I just can't believe that you're with that kid. Mianhae," Junhyung apologized.

"He is not a kid. He is Hyunsik," I backed Hyunsik up.

"Whatever," Junhyung annoyed.

"Why are you this mad? I thought that we are friend?" I asked him.

"So if we're friends, I don't have right to be mad?" Junhyung questioned.

"Not being mad by cursing and labelling me with the most selfish person," I pouted.

"Don't cry. Jaebal," Junhyung sit beside me.

"No I'm not. I just..," I choked. "Dissapointed,"

Junhyung let out a loud sigh. "Mianhae. I know I should at least treat you nicely during your trip there,"

There was a silent in the room for the next 5 minutes. There are many things that I want to ask about what he told me that night but I bet Junhyung won't remember any of it.

"Youngie-ah," Junhyung whispered my name.

"Hmm," I responded.

"Can we still be friends? Although you're with Hyunsik?" Junhyung asked me.

"Of course! Why we can't be friends?" I looked at him.

"Who knows he will be mad when he saw both of us are close together?" Junhyung guessed.

"Ahhh," Now it's my turn to scream out loud in the room.

"Wae, wae," Junhyung confused.

"He is not my boyfriend. Stop being that jealous Junhyungie. It was pointless," I poured out everything.

"What? Wae? Wae?!" Junhyung stood up. "Then what was all that? I saw everything. Is this a joke or something?"

"Promise me that you will keep it only between us," I held Junhyung fingers in a promise position.

Junhyung nodded before I continue. "That is my little brother. Hyunsik is my biological little brother. Lim Hee Young and Lim Hyun Sik,"

Junhyung looked at me with his surprised face. He sit in the chair and looked very confused.

"You hear me right. He is my dongsae. And I am his noona," I sighed. "Because of our friendship, I just sacrificed my brother and my careers for you. I hope it's enough,"

"Murago?!" Junhyung shrieked.

"Please keep it secret Junnie," I sighed again.

"How on earth that guy first is your boyfriend then now it's your brother?" Junhyung seems really confused.

"He is my brother. My real brother. Jinja," I looked at him.

Junhyung looked straight to my eyes for the next few minutes just to digest everything that I just said. I nodded again just to make him feel assured before he widen his eyes.

"It's true? Jesus Christ! Pabo Yong Junhyung. Pabo!" Junhyung hit himself.

"Andwea. Andwea. Stop blaming yourself. We just want to make it secret. I want to protect Hyunsik," I held Junhyung hand's, tried to stop him from hurting himself.

"I am the dumbest person ever," Junhyung covered his face. "How can I accused him as your boyfriend and even hold a grudge towards your own brother,"

"Hmmm," I slowly nodded.

"Mianhae," Junhyung stood up. "I'll pay back what I did before. To both Hyunsik and you,"

"No it's fine," I stood up together with him.

"Friends again?" Junhyung offered his hand.

"Friends," I shook his hand with a smile.

"Yong Jun..," I startled when Junhyung grabbed me and held me close to his arms.

I can hear his breath and his warm hug before he whispered right to my ears. "Mianhae. And thank you for telling me the truth. Jinja, komawo.. Youngie,"

 


Picture credit:

http://33.media.tumblr.com

www.kpopmagazin.de