Busted?

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Dining table

Doojoon ignored what others said with his ‘Mong’ face and locked his phone. With his condition right now, he might not be able to reply Hee Young's text messages. He later decided to continue eating. He took the cake knife and cut another small piece of Sungjae's birthday cake.

“Mogo (eat),” Doojoon offered Junhyung to eat together the piece with him.

Junhyung smirked before he picked another new fork and dug the cake together.

"Gikwangie, Hyunseungie, do you want to play the soccer games together?" Jiyong shouted from the living room.

"Game? I want it too hyung!" Yoseob exclaimed.

"Pali wa (come faster). Who wants to play need to vote with this BTOB kids," Jiyong instructed them.

Gikwang, Hyunseung and Yoseob make their way to the living room area and joined the rest playing. Doojoon left alone with Junhyung at the dining table. Doojoon scooped another spoonful of tteokbokki when he finished eating the cake.

"I want some Cola," Doojoon pointed at Junhyung can of cola.

"Anniyo this is mine. You can take the new one," Junhyung ignored Doojoon and passed a new can of cola to him. "Ya, Doojoonie,"

*Plak*

Doojoon opened the can and sipped the Cola drink. "Ahhhh, so refreshing. Wae?"

"It's only two of us now," Junhyung started the conversation with a serious introduction. "Do you think I don't know what happened between you and Hee Young?"

Doojoon ignored Junhyung silly questions before Junhyung said something that make Doojoon paused.

"Do you think I don't know why you are attracted to Hee Young? Is it because she resembles that Ruby dog's owner?"

Doojoon put his drink down and took a deep breath. He gave ‘that’ looked to Junhyung. "Mwu ra go?"

“Ya Doojoonie, Junhyungie, come and join us,” Yoseob shouted from the living room.

“Let’s talk again when there just two of us,” Doojoon warned Junhyung.

 


Later that night

“Thank you everyone for coming especially my new guest, Beast member. It’s really nice catching up with all of you. Let’s greet each other more often in the company,” Hee Young bowed.

“Thank you for the food. Thank you for having us tonight,” Doojoon gave thankful speech as a representative of Beast; what leader usually did.

“Noona, komawo-yo. I will miss you. Thank you for cooking my favorite food today,” Sungjae bowed before he hugged Hee Young.

“Ahhhhhhh,” Later Hee Young scremed when all BTOB kids except Eunkwang and Minhyuk hugged Hee Young together like a sandwich.

“Ya ya. Enough,” Doojoon separated the kids from Hee Young.

Hee Young stunned. “It’s okay Doojoon-shi. Yah kids, don’t forget to come to noona house again okay? Sungjae, Ilhoon, Peniel, Hyunsik?” Hee Young tried to change the topic.

“Noona, I will contact you when we arrive dorm okay?” Hyunsik looked at Hee Young with a loving stare.

“Arasso. Jintaek-oppa, Jiyong-oppa, thank you for coming. My house full of idols tonight,” Hee Young jokes.

“Go inside first. We will be fine to walk towards our car,” Jintaek advised before Hee Young nodded and walk in. Doojoon tried to give a smile at her before Doojoon realized Junhyung coughed.

“Kaja, it’s cold here,” Junhyung make his way to the car.

 


Music Core Waiting Room

Beast won again another trophy for their Good Luck comeback song. Everyone looks so happy and tired at the same time when they walked towards their waiting room. Jiyong collected the entire microphones and ear plug from Beast before heading out of the room.

“Do you guys want to eat anything?” Hyunseung asked.

“I want tteokbokki! Tteokbokki!” Dongwoon screamed like a little child.

“No you can’t!” Yoseob replied.

“I want it, I want it,” Dongwoon kicked his legs on the air.

“Ya, you look really stupid now, Dongwoonie. Don’t do like that,” Yoseob laughed.

“Do we have any schedules after this hyung?” Junhyung asked when he saw Jiyong entered the room again.

“No, you guys need to rest before you go the next magazine interview,” Jiyong explained. “It’s the day after tomorrow. And you, Dongwoonie no. I won’t let you eat another tteokbokki. Let’s go and eat a proper meal after this okay?”

“Arasso hyung,” Dongwoon replied with a sulking voice.

“Can I go back to the office right after we finish eating? I need to do something,” Junhyung interrupted.

“Junhyung, how many times I told you, if you guys just finished with a performance, I won’t let any of you to continue working again. Give it a rest, just continue tomorrow. Can you?” Jiyong advised.

“But hyung, this is for our album. Please hyung?” Junhyung pleaded.

“I’ll come with him hyung,” Doojoon suddenly responded.

“Arasso, I will drop both of you at the office after we done eating. But I will picked you up after one hour,” Jiyong gave up.

“Two hours hyung! I barely do nothing with one hour,” Junhyung exclaimed.

“No you can’t! You will end sleeping at the studio again. Tae Jo is not there to send you back and you don’t even bring your car,” Jiyong paused before he saw how disappointed Junhyung face was. “Arasso, two hours. Then I will pick both of you,”

“Komawo hyung!” Junhyung smiled brightly.

 


Cube Office

“Remember, only two hours then I will pick both of you. Junhyung, do you want to sleep at Beast dorm tonight?” Jiyong asked Junhyung.

“Neh, but can we picked up Hyungnim from my house after this hyung?” Junhyung replied before he got a nodded from Jiyong.

“Be careful of any fans or unexpected things from happening. Ka (go)” Jiyong rushed. He was worried because before this someone used to grab Yoseob to their car when they are hanging out in front of Cube building leisurely like this. He sure holds big responsibility as Beast Manager compared to others.

 


Junhyung studio

“Do you really want to continue doing some music stuff Junghyungie?” Doojoon asked when they entered the Good Life studio which is Junhyung and Kim Tae Jo favorite place in Cube building.

“Neh, I got some inspiration just now when we are playing games with the kids,” Junhyung his computer and started to type some words.

“Wah, you sure a good producer. I don’t even think of anything back then except to win the game. Good job,” Doojoon patted Junhyung shoulder.

“Do you want some drinks? I have few cans of Cola here,” Junhyung pointed to his mini fridge.

“No thanks. I want to buy apple juice from the vending machine downstairs. But hey, since when you switch to can cola? I thought you prefer the bottle one?” Doojoon questioned.

“Since Beauty keep commenting –Oppa, please stop drinking Cola, it’s bad. Oppa, please don’t drink Cola to frequent. Think about your health-,” Junhyung mimicked a girl voice while doing some funny facial expression.

“Yah, you are really Beauty Pabo!” Doojoon laughed. “Do you want something from the vending machine? A potato chip?”

“Yeah sure,” Junhyung answered and Doojoon left to go downstairs.

 


15 minutes later

*Knock knock knock*

“Yah, what took you so long? I thought you already fall asleep there,” Junhyung curiously asked.

“I just make some tour around the building. It feels different when they are no one here. Although I felt a bit scared ㅋㅋ,” Doojoon opened bag of chip and sat on the couch, facing Junhyung working station.

“Want some?” Doojoon offered Junhyung.

“No thanks. I’ll eat later. Let me do some works here Doojoonie,” Junhyung warned.

“Arasso arasso! I thought you already did much when I left you alone,” Doojoon mumbled.

Doojoon took out his mobile phone and realized he forgot to call his eomma today. He pressed call button but there’s no answer from the other side. “Did eomma already slept?” Doojoon murmured.

“Yah, Doojoon. Why are you keep talking to me?” Junhyung exclaimed.

“Anniyo! I was talking to myself! Arasso arasso, I will sit here silently by myself,” Doojoon stopped himself from distracting Junhyung mood.

He later put on his earphone and connected to the phone before he tried to call his eomma for the second time. Glad she finally picked up the call.

“Eomma, why are you not answering just now? Ah you are in the kitchen? Eomma did you watch our performance just now? Yeah I’m so happy eomma. Arasso, I am resting now. But I’m with Junhyung at his studio. Anniyo, he got some stuff to do. Arasso eomma. Chal ja. Sarangheyo,” Doojoon hanged up the call.

“Eomma said don’t work to hard. And don’t forget to have some rest Junhyungie,” Doojoon relayed the messages. It’s quite cute when every eomma in Beast called other Beast member as their son too.

“I know, thank you,” Junhyung replied heartlessly.

“You got 1 hour and 15 minutes left before Jiyong-hyung picked us up,” Doojoon reminded Junhyung.

“I just need another one hour for this. Just shut up and do your own stuff there,” Junhyung warned Doojoon again.

“Yah arasso! I shouldn’t volunteered myself to go with you here before!” Doojoon whispered.

Doojoon later lay on the couch and unlocked his mobile phone. It became a habit for him to call his eomma each time he finished performing any music stage. He knew that deep inside he burdened his eomma so much upon his decision to be a singer. He opened his phone inbox and saw messages from this one sender that he forgot to reply. He clicked the reply button.

 

Doojoon surprised. It is not that late but he thought Hee Young already asleep due to tonight party.

Doojoon smiled stupidly when he saw how concerned Hee Young was. Doojoon replied with a wink emoticon but he is quite disappointed when Hee Young did not replied. He send another text to her.

Few minutes later he got replied from Hee Young.

Doojoon sighed when Hee Young did not even replied his good night wishes. He sat down properly and gulped his drink juice and chewed the potato chips snack.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

Doojoon read the messages with the widest smile he can gave without noticing Junhyung is looking at him. Junhyung later turned his chair and move towards the couch.

“Who did you messages too?” Junhyung started the interrogation.

“Eomma,” Doojoon replied coldly.

“Do you want to talk now about our serious conversation just now at the party?” Junhyung suddenly suggested.

“Well, I thought you are doing your producer stuff. No rush though,” Doojoon gave his opinion.

“I guesss now is the right moment. And I can guessed that you are reading that stylist messages and not your eomma messages. Right Doojoonie?” Junhyung guessed.

Doojoon startled. He was surprised at how sharp Junhyung can be especially in love stuff of Beast members. “Okay, please talk to me now about those serious things again,”

 


Picture credit:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media

https://igcdn-photos-h-a.akamaihd.net