New Job

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Cube Styling Room

“Thank you. For that bibimbap. And thank you for staying with me tonight,” I bowed to Doojoon when we finished eating and cleaning the takeaway boxes.

“No, thanks to you for accepting my bibimbap. Now I know what can make us become closer. Food. Right?” Doojoon smiled.

ㅋㅋ,” I laughed while brushing my hair back without noticing that Doojoon staring again at me.

“Hey,” I waved my hand in front of his face. “Waaeee,”

“Aigo you’re doing aegyo! So cute,” Doojoon ruffled his hair and turned his body aside.

I sensed my cheek felt hot due to the shyness. I sighed. “Doojoon-shi..”

“Wae, wae? Allright, I have to go now. I realized that there’re still some people in the dancing room. It could be the trainee kids. So you are not alone in the building,” Doojoon smiled.

“I always went home alone. No worries,” I opened the door.

“I should be worry. From now on, no coming home late,” Doojoon hold the door knob.

“Why are you giving me instruction like this? You’re being over-reacting. I’m not a small girl,” I complained.

“I know about that. But at least you know that I’m being concerned,” Doojoon explained.

“I never asked you to do that,” I whispered.

“Allright, then it’s up to you,” Doojoon increased his voice, opened the door and step out of the room.

“Yoon Doojoon!” I exclaimed.

Doojoon never turned back and went to the stairs, left me alone at the door. I closed the door and walked towards the pantry area. Suddenly the moods are changing and I need to calm myself down. Doojoon are so weird. One time he can be sweet and next thing I know, he became that grumpy old grandfather.

“Such a good actor,” I murmured.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

“Why did he call me now? I am not going to answer it,” I sat on the couch after grabbing a can of cola and sipped the drink.

“So you are not going to pick up my call?” Doojoon suddenly entered my office area.

“Kkamjjag-ya! (I’m surprised)” I shrieked. “Why are you still here?”

“Why are you not picking up my call?” Doojoon asked with a serious intonation.

“….” I ignored Doojoon.

“Hee Young-shi,” Doojoon affectionately called my name.

“Hmmm,” I looked at the wall, gave no attention to him.

“You know I’m just joking around. I knew you are one independent women,” Doojoon tried to make an eye contact with me.

“You should go home now, you have magazine interview tomorrow,” I avoided Doojoon eyes.

“Arasso, mom geon-ganghae (take care),” Doojoon left my room for the second time before I let out a loud sighed.

I was in a puzzled condition. I never get used with someone other than Hyunsik and Jintaek-oppa, saying that kind of advices to me. I am a free one independent woman. I personally deal with my life with no one trying to arrange anything for me.

“I should know that he was joking. Pabo (stupid). This is not what I expected from tonight dinner,” I mumbled.

I picked up my clutch on my table before turning off the air conditioner and the office light. I closed my office door with a sigh. I walked towards the stairs with a sigh. I went downstairs with a sigh. My energy is disappearing because of my serious out-of-control reaction. 

I walked passed by the Cube Café and sighed before making a turn to the car park area. I can see there’s only my car left at the parking area. But what makes me more surprised is when I saw something wrong on my car. It looks like a note left on my car windshields. I stood there and looked at the note. The paper was flipped so I cannot read what been wrote in there. Could it be from Cube's aggressive fans? But no, this car park area is only for Cube staff. Could it be some kind of pranks?

I'm not feeling good with this and decided to call Jintaek-oppa. We used to receive scam message previously when we're on trip to the island with BTOB kids during Ilhoon birthday. I'm just afraid this is another sort of scams.

"Oppa, are you busy now?" I asked when Jintaek-oppa picked up my call.

"I'm driving now Hee Young-ah. Wae?" Jintaek-oppa replied on the other side.

"There's a note on my car windshields. Should I read it now or should I drive back home without reading it?" I asked with a worried voice.

"Aigoo, on your car windshields? How did the fans know your car?" Jintaek-oppa asked. "Drive back home now. Don't stop anywhere and call me back when something is wrong. It could be some advertisement paper,"

"Arasso," I replied and entered my car as fast as I can.

I pushed the start engine button and locked the door. Many things came to my mind with that weird imagination of Saesang fans trying to break my car and pulled my hair just because I was close with Cube artist. Well that’s what usually happened with the Saesang fans, when they cannot interact with their idol; they will target others who work closely with the idol.

Later my eyes fixed at the note on my windshields, which I'm able to see what written on it from the inside. I laughed hysterically before I rolled down my car window and grabbed the note.

"That one person always knows how to play with my heart," I mumbled while capturing the picture and send it to Doojoon. Few seconds later I got a reply from him and I smiled widely. “This Yoon Doojoon is one of a kind,”

My journey back home is quite cheerful than always. I kept looking at the note that I put on the dashboard and continue smiling. This guy is so mysteriously charming. I really thought that Doojoon will ignore me but it was proven wrong. That's why Doojoon is called as Nation Boyfriend. He is indeed a good quality of boyfriend.

"Wait! Lim Hee Young! What are you thinking? It's not your boyfriend?!" I slapped my mouth but later I kept smiling till I reached home.

 


In Jiyong’s car

Buzz Buzz Buzz

Doojoon opened the text messages when Jiyong picked him up from the Cube building. It was from Hee Young.

Doojoon replied the text message with a big smile on his face. Indeed, there’s no regret for everything that he did for Hee Young. Knowing her at the first place is a gift from God.

 


Cube Styling Room

I received an official statement from the Styling Department that I'm going to work as Beast main stylist from today. We are going to have a formal meeting from both Beast and Styling side this lunch. And this will be my first time seeing Doojoon after last week incident. Sadly I barely replied to Doojoon messages and picked up his call since I was busy with the changing position stuff.

I take a look at the styling room that I care the most. I'm going to miss this place plus all the memories that created here. My career grew so much while working in this area. I walked towards the makeup room and corrected my makeup and hairstyle. I choose to wear rather a girly bright color combination today with simple accessories. I put some lip tint to my lips and adjusted the position of my hair. I sprayed some perfume and smiled.

 


Cube Meeting Room

“I would like to thank each of you for coming to today meeting. As everyone know, we are regret to inform that the previous Beast main stylist are moving with her husband, thus the position of Main Stylist for Beast will be vacant,” Cube Stylist Manager make an opening speech.

“Thus I am going to introduce our new appointed Main Stylist that will work for Beast; Lim Hee Young,”

 “Anyoung haseyo! Mannaseo bangapseumnida (nice to meet all of you). Je ireum-eun Lim Hee Young imnida. I previously worked as BTOB Main Stylist before holding a position of Cube Main Stylist Advisor. Thus, this will be a big chance for me to explore more in fashion with other Cube idol; Beast. Jal bootak deurimnida (please take care of me),” I introduced myself and bowed to everyone. It was quite funny when I saw Yoseob and Dongwoon making a wink and waved at me while I’m trying to be all serious.

“Thank you Hee Young-nim. Anyone from Beast team?” Cube Stylist Manager opened the meeting conversation.

“Uh yes, I am Doojoon. Yoon Doojoon, Beast leader. This is a great opportunity for us to work with a new stylist and we are looking forward for great relationship in future,” Doojoon stood up.

I chuckled when I heard Doojoon mentioned about great relationship but then Junhyung stood up to continue.

“As one of the producer, I will look forward to a new touch for this new album from our new Main Stylist. Let’s work together for the sake of Beast and Cube success,” Junhyung wrapped up his speech.

I nodded from my seat. Indeed, Junhyung is a brillliant producer and everything that he said are from producer perspectives. It’s quite awkward for me when I cannot stare at Doojoon eyes when he talked but I obviously can give my 100% attention towards what Junhyung said.

“Thank you Doojoon-shi, Junhyung-shi. Anything from Beast Stylist team?” Cube Stylist Manager thanked them.

“We all know that Hee Young-nim is a senior stylist in Cube Stylist team. It’s an honor for us to work together under her supervision. Welcome to the team,” One of the Beast stylist welcomed me.

I smiled at all of them before nodded. It such a warm-hearted welcomed feeling from everyone. Later we discussed about the direction of Beast style before Cube Stylist Manager wrapped up the meeting.

I can’t remember how many times I bowed when the meeting had finished. I might bow more than the people who are attending the meeting. From far I saw Dongwoon walked towards me.

“Yeay noona. Now you are officially in our team. Should we exchange our phone number then it will be easier for us to communicate?” Dongwoon took out his mobile phone.

“Aigo aigo aigo, Dongwoon-ah, such a cheeky maknae,” Gikwang came to Dongwoon side.

“Aniya, no worries Gikwang-shi. I should give my number to all of you since we are going to meet often. People always say the perfect way to know about their fashion sense is to know them well,” I joked around.

“Then, could you give your number to me?” Doojoon suddenly came out of nowhere and asked me.

“But hyung, you already mphh mphh mphh,” I saw Junhyung trying to shut Dongwoon mouth while others laughing at Dongwoon’s funny faces.

“Hee Young-ah, do you want to eat together with us?” Jiyong oppa asked me when we already outside of the meeting room.

“Let’s go Hee Young-shi. Then we can have more time to know each other better,” Yoseob smiled.

“Geu-reom (if that the case). Let me picked up my stuff from the office first,” I politely answered to Jiyong oppa.

“Allright, let’s meet at the car park area in 10 minutes,” Jiyong oppa smiled.

 


Cube Car Park

“Should we all go all together with Beast van or do you want to drive your car?” Jiyong oppa asked me.

“I need to go back to the office right after we finish eating. I can drive my own car,” I responded.

“Let’s take Junhyungie and Jiyong-hyung car,” Hyunseung suggested.

“Allright then all of you split yourself and fit into these two cars. Junhyung, you’re going to lead the way and find the place to eat,” Jiyong-oppa walked towards his car.

I make my way to Jiyong-oppa car before I heard a voice welcoming me to Junhyung’s car.

“Come in,” It’s Doojoon with his sweet smile.

“Ah nevermind. I can take a ride with Jiyong-oppa,” I tried to reject Doojoon offer.

“Hee Young-ah, you ride together with them. Hyunseung, Gikwang, Dongwoon and Yoseob are going with me,” I heard Jiyong-oppa shouted from the other side.

“Ah Hmm. Arasso,” I entered Junhyung car and make myself comfortable at the back seat. I refused to seat in front or else it will be a controversial issue for Beast fans.

 


In Junhyung’s car

“So should I call you Hee Young only?” Junhyung started the conversation.

“Sure, we already in a team now. It’s fine with me,” I replied happily.

“Then you can call us by our name too. It’s quite comfortable to have a main stylist that is around our age,” Doojoon smiled.

“It’s an honor for me to have this chance and work with you guys. BTOB kids really respect all of you and I can say that I learn about your character from them,” I explained.

“Ya ya, did those kids talk bad thing about us?” Junhyung exclaimed.

“Anniyo! They just compared all of you with them. For example, Ilhoonie resembled you, Hyunsik resembled Gikwang,” I responded to Junhyung.

“What about me?” Doojoon asked.

“You are Nation Boyfriend. Who wouldn’t know about you,” I giggled.

“Wow wow wow, Nation boyfriend. So you guys already on that stage? Boyfriend and girlfriend?” Junhyung suddenly threw a question.

“Mo?!” Both Doojoon and I shrieked.

 


Picture credit:

http://cs618417.vk.me/

https://alwaysbeast.files.wordpress.com

https://pbs.twimg.com

http://g02.s.alicdn.com/kf

http://www.carinsurance.com/