Lunch Date

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Kitchen area

Before Doojoon went home today, I packed one bottle of Hyunsik's homemade fruit juice for him since he need to rush to the drama shooting site in the afternoon. Hyunsik looked so happy when Doojoon compliment his juice and Hyunsik even offered to make a new juice recipe during Doojoon next visit . Doojoon keep doing his random voice impersonation even when he was in the middle of leaving the house and both Hyunsik and I cannot stop laughing at his gags. If there are any awards for the best audience, we sure can win those without a doubt.

Right after Doojoon left the house, Hyunsik volunteered to do the dishwashing while I was busy cleaning the dining table and the kichen area. Thank God, there are not many leftovers since Doojoon helped to finish most of the foods today. Hyunsik still on his strict diet for BTOB winter comeback, thus he can only ate few pieces of meat and few spoons of bibimbap while I am not used to eat heavy foods for breakfast.

“Doojoon-hyung sure loves to eat,” Hyunsik suddenly started the conversation.

“Ah neh, I guess that what makes him become the main actor in Let's Eat drama. Right?” I replied.

“Should we invite Doojoon-hyung to our house next time? We can bake something for him," Hyunsik looked at me.

“Hyunnie-ah, we can’t always have him at our house. You know that our relationship is a top secret. Not only his image that I need to protect, but your image too,” I patted him.

“It feels so good to have a hyung in this house,” Hyunsik sighed.

“Does it mean you don’t like having me as your noona?” I teased Hyunsik.

“Anniyo. I always feel grateful to have you. But to have someone that you can call 'hyung' in this house, as part of your family and not because of work, feels different,” Hyunsik explained.

I smiled and nodded to what Hyunsik said. It does feel different. To be in the relationship and be able to enjoy every bit of it as a normal human being, it really makes a different. I move closer towards Hyunsik and ruffled his already messy hair.

“Komawo,” I paused. “For accepting Doojoon in your life,”

“If a guy becomes your life, then I will need to learn and make him as my life too,” Hyunsik gave me his widest smile. “Noona's life is my life,”

 


My room

I make my way back to my room and looked at the reminder on my board. My schedule for the rest of the day will be; lunch with Junhyung and dinner with BTOB kids. I looked up at the clock on the wall and noticed that I have less than three hours before my lunch with him. I lit up one scented candle and turn on my music player just to lighten the mood before I let out a really deep sighed. It was a relieved that Junhyung agreed to have lunch together because I waited more than two weeks just to get his answer.

I looked at Beast's picture in my room and stared at Junhyung. He won't be mad at me but most probably he was dissapointed at my act. That could be the reason why he keeping a distance and responded late to my request. Suddenly I remembered back my carelessness that night. I felt guilty leaving Junhyung alone in the car for almost 20 minutes after that private party. He already in a deep sleep when I walked back to his car and what makes me feel guiltier is that he still keep waiting for me without even knowing whether I will come back or not.

I sighed again and glanced at the small box in front of my dressing table. I took the box and put it in my handbag, just to make sure that I won’t forget to bring it later during our lunch. I stood up and make my way to the closet area, tried to find a simple and casual attire since it's summer time here in Korea. I settled down with a simple sleeveless white top and three quarter black hip-pleated skirt.

“I can wear it together with Junhyung’s necklace,” I opened the drawer and took out the birdie necklace that Junhyung gave.

“It looks good,” I smile at my own reflection. The necklace does match with my outfit for today.

“Should I send one picture of me to Doojoon?” I took out my phone, snapped one picture of me and pressed the send button.

Few minutes later I got a text replied from my YDJ. I smiled when I looked at the name as I remembered what Doojoon told me last time. Don't call him Yoonique as that was the nickname for his fans. And I am not his fan, I am his baby. I grinned stupidly when I recalled back what he said. I unlocked the phone and noticed that he send one selca of him at the shooting site. I don't expect him to send me any picture as a reply, but when he did that, I just cannot stop staring at it. He sure a romantic boyfriend that everyone could imagine. Yes, romantic and a good looking boyfriend. And that are just some of the few reasons why I fall for him.

 


Gym room

“Noona, you are done already?” Hyunsik shouted from his gym room when he saw me walked down the stairs.

“Ah neh, I want to be there earlier than Junnie,” I responded.

“Noona, is Doojoon-hyung okay with this?” Hyunsik busy running on his treadmill.

“Okay with what?” I looked at Hyunsik.

“Nothing,” Hyunsik ignored me. “But you know Junhyung-hyung is not my favorite,”

“Wae Hyunsik? Wae?” I asked him.

“Nothing,” Hyunsik ignored me again.

“I don't like your attitude,” I scolded him.

“And I don't like Junhyung-hyung!” Hyunsik increased his voice.

“Lim Hyunsik. What the heck is wrong with you?” I widen my eyes.

“If I was Doojoon-hyung, I won't let you and Junhyung-hyung spent your time together,” Hyunsik step down from the treadmill. “I wonder what Doojoon-hyung feels,”

I remain silence and make myself busy adjusting Hyunsik’s gym equipment in the room. I knew Doojoon won’t have any problem with Junhyung and me since we already talked about this before. But Hyunsik seems to hold a huge grudge towards Junhyung which me myself are not sure what are the real issue between both of them. I tried to avoid his gaze and tried my very best to calm him down.

“Hyunnie-ah,” I looked at him. “Why did you hate Junhyung so much?”

“Nothing,” Hyunsik left the room.

“Lim Hyunsik. Stop!” I cannot hold my anger anymore.

“I'm going to take a bath. See you tonight,” Hyunsik ran upstairs and left me hanging alone.

“This kid!” I almost cursed and sat on the couch to make myself calm.

It's really weird when in one minute before, you are all lovey dovey but the next minute, you tend to argue like you are not a siblings at the first place. Junhyung issue really makes me wonder. And at moment like this, I suddenly recalled back what Ilhoon and the managers told me. About Hyunsik lying and were sick all the time. I actually have a solid point to counter attack Hyunsik back, but I know I need to dig more from Jintaek-oppa about this before I can reveal the truth and bombarded Hyunsik with all those questions that keep lingering in my mind.

“Just what on earth is happening to him now? Is it hard to like Junhyung too?” I sighed.

I switched on the television but my focus was not there. I am suddenly out of the mood and the only thing I want now is to be good with Hyunsik back. I walked upstairs slowly and stood up like a statue in front of his room. I heard he was on the phone with someone and it could be Jintaek-oppa. I'm about to turn back and leave before I heard he shouted in the room. I make myself closer and tried to catch what's exactly happening to him.

“Enough!”

“Hyung, it's not my fault! It's your fault!”

“I don't want to involve with this! You started it first!”

“Andwea! You're the one who asked me to do that!”

“Arghhh!!”

I was startled. What happened to my fragile little baby? Who is that hyung? Could it be Jintaek-oppa? Or Jiyong-oppa? Or even Doojoon? Many things came across my mind and what I wanted to do now is probably rushed inside and hugged my Hyunnie. But then my alarm clock buzzing, reminding me that it was time for me to go. I sighed and stared at the door. I feel bad leaving Hyunsik alone but at least there are no more shouting voice from inside. For now I was hoping that everything going to be fine with Hyunsik.

 


The restaurant

The traffic was really bad and I am too dumb when it comes to reading the map. I cannot listened to the instruction and just drive to the direction because I am not confident enough with myself. I will have to look at the map, listen to it, digest it first and later on I can make a decision which direction should I take. And that's why Jintaek-oppa and Jiyong-oppa reminded me to go out from my house at least half an hour earlier than others if I want to drive by myself.

“Aigo, I'm late already,” I rushed into the restaurant.

“Excuse me, table for two under Lim Hee Young,” I told the waiter at the entrance.

“Your guest is already here,” The waiter told me.

“Jinja? Aigo,” I panicked. My planned just don't go well today.

“Wow, you’re early today, Junnie?” I greeted Junhyung when I arrived at our table.

“No, I'm not. You're the one who is late. I almost left the restaurant,” Junhyung replied.

“Mianhae. I was stuck in the traffic,” I smiled at him. "Ya, look. We wear a matching outfit today,”

Junhyung looked at me before he looked at what he wore. I swear Junhyung looked really bored and I felt really bad for him.

“Do you sneakily spy on me?” I . “How are you?”

“Fine, as always,” Junhyung ignorantly answered.

“Here,” I took out the small box from my bag and gave it to Junhyung.

“Now you want to bribe me?” Junhyung teased me back.

“Take a look at it first,” I nagged back.

“Heol,” Junhyung looked amazed.

“Do you like it?” I asked him.

“I was searching for this on the internet,” Junhyung took out the bracelet and the dog collar.

“Look at the name,” I said to Junhyung.

“The Mischief Maker friendship collar - chewing your shoes, begging for your food, always in a playful mood,” Junhyung read the tag.

“That is so like Hyungnim right?” I giggled.

“Yeah, my boy just likes to chew everything nowadays,” Junhyung put back the collar in the box. “Thank you though,”

“Look what I wear today,” I pointed to my necklace. “Your gift,”

“You still have that?” Junhyung sighed. “That necklace has a bad omen,”

“Anniyo," I denied that. “This necklace, that dog collar and that bracelet will be our friendship items,”

“Ah, so Hyungnim now is also your friend?” Junhyung teased me.

“Ya!" I hissed. “I want to be friends with you back again,”

“We are friends,” Junhyung smirked.

“Mianhae Junnie,” I pouted.

“Ya Youngie. How many times do I have to say, no aegyo!” Junhyung turned away.

“ㅋㅋㅋ, jinja mianhae,” I looked at him.

“Actually, I don't mind at all. Just that you promise that you will contact me back. That's why I waited for you,” Junhyung explained.

“I know. I just too excited when I got the chance to be alone with Doojoon,” I told him.

 


The restaurant

*This is Junhyung POV

“I guess you're not excited now? Being alone with me?” I asked Hee Young.

“Why should I excited now?” Hee Young giggled.

“Ah ah, neh, I know right. What's so excited about today's lunch,” I pretended to agree with what she said. What a dumb question from this stupid mouth.

“So what's good here?” Hee Young took the menu.

I sighed and opened the menu. Hee Young looked so amazing today. It's more amazing when she can looked incredibly gorgeous without a y outfit. Hee Young is sure an elegant lady. And her confidence and charming smile just added more point to it. Truthfully, I was not mad at her. But sometimes, teasing her make she looked extra adorable. There was one time at the office, when she pretended to enter the wrong room and entered the Good Life studio instead. I knew she did it on purpose and that is when she tried her luck to ask me out. Seriously, Hee Young is so naive. But that makes her so beautiful inside out.

“So, that's all?” Hee Young asked me.

“Ah? Excuse me?” I looked at her.

“Junnie-ah, salmon for you and steak for me. That's all?” She smiled.

“I want steak,” I whispered.

“ㅋㅋㅋ, just now you said that you want to eat seafood,” Hee Young gigled.

“Did I said that?” I looked confused.

“Ya, Junnie-ah, are you sleep talking now? Wake up,” Hee Young laughed.

I smiled back at her and lean back on the chair. Hee Young looked so happy when I forgot what I said just now. I gave her my innocent gaze and she kept laughing and hitting me. At that moment, I feel like my life is not empty anymore. Although I can't have Hee Young, but being with her like this, where I still got the chance to make her smile and laugh, it's more than enough. I will treasure everything from today's lunch date. And I will seal the memories in my deep, hidden treasure box. Komawo, my Youngie.

 


Picture credit:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com

http://images6.fanpop.com/image

http://friendshipcollar.com/wp-content

http://www.soompi.com/