Dreams about Singing

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Beast dorm

It’s another relaxed day for Doojoon. He got an extra rest day from the dancing practice since he got drama shooting schedule for the rest of the day today. Doojoon took a sip of his Americano coffee that manager hyung bought just now. It is quite tiring schedule for him with drama shooting and comeback but coffee always makes him feeling better. He picked some ballad music from his playlist and start revising his script book. Although most of his scene tonight only includes eating scene but he doesn’t want to lose focus and start to review the scripts page by page.

20 minutes later, Doojoon stop reading the scripts and place the script book on the table. He unlocked his phone and play ‘Candy Crush’ game to ease his boredom. He already reached level 235 and his finger dancing crazily just to surpass the level.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

“Ah, nollaweoyo (Ah, I’m surprised)” Doojoon almost cursed when his phone suddenly buzzed.

"Yobseyo. I'm at the dorm. Anniyo. My shooting start at 6 hyung. Ne arasso. Komawo hyung,"

Doojoon hang up the call and set an alarm. Since his shooting start late in the evening today, manager hyung will only pick him up 45 minutes before shooting time which gives Doojoon more than 3 hours free time for himself. He went to the kitchen and took out the Jjangmyeon that manager hyung left for his lunch. He preheats the Jjangmyeon in the microwave and searched for yellow Japanese pickles in the takeaway box. He sure has better eating preferences since he joined the Let’s Eat team.

Doojoon switched on the television and selected one of the pre-recorded soccer games on the list. Five of them; Gikwang, Yoseob and him together with two of their managers agreed to record any interesting soccer tournaments that they missed so that they can re-watched it back when they had free time.

Teet teet teet

The Jjangmyeon are finally ready and Doojoon set up a simple lunch table in front of the television and enjoyed the food deliciously. It was quite amazed when he can actually consumed large portion of foods when he actually will be eating more foods during the drama shooting later. The netizens assumed that he had very high metabolism since he never got any indigestion problems.

The house are empty since Doojoon left alone in the house but his voice and can be heard all across the house since he was so excited with the soccer tournament. He almost spilled his Jjangmyeon when he swinged his chopstick in the air. He sure immersed himself so much with the tournaments especially when this is his major favorite hobby besides singing.

He managed to finish his lunch and the games also finally ended. He cleared up the space and grabbed new plain water bottles from the fridge. He lay down and focused back on his mobile phone. There is still one and a half hour left before his drama shooting and he tried to take a nap for a while. He closed his eyes and played soothing instrument music on the background to help him relaxed.

Doojoon opened his eyes and sighed. No, he can’t be sleeping after eating or he will get fat so he wandered around the living room area while murmured his lines for the next shooting. Doojoon was so happy to have a good production team and cast although most of the cast already changed for the new season. He really glad that Cube sajagnim support all of Cube artist to venture into new area as long as it is not clashed or burden themselves with the main singing career. Doojoon also relieved that all of his Beast members and staffs understood his situation right now where he need to divide his time between the comeback and drama shooting.

Doojoon grabbed his phone and played the song track and started to practice the dance choreography. That is the least that Doojoon can do despite that he missed the dancing practice together with his team today. After 4 rounds of practicing, Doojoon lay on the couch with a heavy breath. He must be insane to practice dancing right after eating, because right now he felt like vomiting. He rest for a while and scrolled random things on his phone. He then opened the inbox folder and smile.

Doojoon grinned. Lim Hee Young. That stylist really catches his attention. Doojoon wasn't sure what encouraged him to send the random cheeky text and reacted like this. He met plenty of women and he works with lots of female staffs, but the feeling when he first saw Hee Young humming happily, was a magnificent view for him. Not only that, Doojoon can feel his heart beating when Hee Young looking or smiling at him and he admitted that Hee Young has such a pretty smile with an adorable eye smile.

Doojoon suddenly let out his evil laugh. He bet Hee Young might be surprised from where Doojoon had her number. Well it is not hard for him since he was quite close with other Beast stylist in the team. He just asked one of them where he can contact with the stylist that has their office in the building and wallah, he got the number easily.

Doojoon stared outside of the window and the sight of Hee Young came towards his mind. There is something with Hee Young that make him interested with. Something familiar that make him feels attached too. He wasn't unsure what are the meanings of his feeling but he just felt something. Like what he used to feel few years back before he started his training years with Cube Entertainment.

 


Flashback

Doojoon was not one of the brightest kids during high school. But sports are one of the areas where Doojoon really pours all his heart out. He even used to dream to go to Sports University and continue his career as professional soccer player in future.

One of Doojoon best friends is one of the biggest influencer that switched his focus from soccer to music. He persuaded Doojoon to sing a song together during their homeroom teacher’s wedding and from that moment, Doojoon set up his mind to be better in singing and make a good living from it. Doojoon remembered how his family was upset with him especially his eomma who worried about the uncertainty future ahead.

“Eomma, I am not coming home. Don’t wait for me. I want to be better in singing and I won’t be back until you supported me,” Doojoon sulked and moved out from his parent house to stay with his best friends during his high school crisis.

“Wae adeul? Why did you do this to us?” Doojoon eomma cried and frustrated with Doojoon acted as he never been so rebellious before.

Doojoon eomma expected to get calls from schools saying that his son skipped class but unfortunately, Doojoon being a good kid, still coming to the class and enjoy singing practice every day; he just don’t want to go home until he got the blessings from his parent.  Up until one moment where his best friend came and met his parent to ask for his blessing and Doojoon eomma cried. She always knew that his son is a stubborn kid but he would never argue or disrespect his parent. She bet that Doojoon dreams to enter singing industry is real.

Doojoon on the other side used to regret the path that he choose since he need to have a war with his family just to make sure he can achieved his dream. He hold to much burden in his shoulder that he usually will let it out by spending hours playing soccer outside and came home later without saying anything. That is one of his ways of expressing his sadness where he could let out the pressure by kicking the balls hardly.

And those moments are magical moment form Doojoon where he saw someone with a bright smile sitting on the field bench. She is always there, doing something magical that makes her sparks across the field. The first time Doojoon saw her, he was bit surprised because it was late evening and she was there with her dog and knitting needle. She was knitting for 30 minutes for every day and Doojoon realized that a week after that, he saw her dog wearing a knitted dog t-shirts with a cute beanie. “So that’s what she was up to, knitting all day long every day,” Doojoon whispered.

The next week, that girl came to the field with few painting kits. He wore artist beanie and holds a big brush while sketching picture of her dog with the wonderful background. Doojoon did took a sneak peak when he on purpose kicked the ball nears her and he saw such a wonderful acrylic drawings. It was the nicest drawing he had seen, been done by someone who just sat on the bench with her dog but the output quality are quite unbelievable. The turning point of everything was when the girl came to the field with his guitar few days later. Doojoon felt something in his heart; how attractive this girl; with his blue guitar and supportive dogs that always wagging his tails along to the beat that the girl played.

Until one day, Doojoon got the strength to meet this girl while she was concentrating playing with the guitar. Doojoon smile when he saw her dog giving a sharp gaze towards him. His smile just got bigger when he heard the song that been played are Boyz 2 Men - A Song for Mama, one of Doojoon favourite song. He can see a perfect view from the side where that girl smiling beautifully when she was strumming the guitar with her beautiful eye-smile. Doojoon sang along to the song and the girl got shocked before her standing up with her dog barking grumpily at Doojoon.

 “Annyeong-haseyo. Sorry for disturbing. I always saw you sitting here alone with your dog since last 3 weeks. I couldn’t stop myself from approaching you when I saw you played guitar beautifully,” Doojoon bowed and smiled. Doojoon stared at those eyes with an open mouth. How can he never realize that this girl was so stunning and incredible inside out?

“Ann Ann Anyeong-haseyo, thank you, but I have to go now. Ruby, come here we need to go home now,” She just packed her stuff and walked away, leaving Doojoon alone in curiosity.

That was the only memory that Doojoon has about that girl. He doesn’t even know her name except for her dog. Doojoon came to the field the next day and sadly, there are no tracks of that girl and the bench was empty ever since.

 


Buzz Buzz Buzz

Doojoon came to his sense when his alarm rang. He let out a long sighed and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and get ready before manager hyung come and pick him out. He looks into the mirror: Is Hee Young the same girl that he met few years back? 

 


Picture credit:

http://chatfeast.com

http://www.maangchi.com

http://www.sweetpotatopetphotos.com

http://i.ytimg.com/vi