Wake Up

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Cube private hospital

"See hyung. I told you Junhyung-hyung heard it," Dongwoon walked to the other side of the bed.

"Hyung, hyung," Dongwoon tried to wake Junhyung up but there are no response from him. I'm not sure whether Junhyung pretended not to hear Dongwoon calling his name or he already fall into a deep sleep again.

"Gwenchana Dongwoonie, let Junhyung sleep," I told Dongwoon.

"Hmm hyung, can we sleep here tonight?" Dongwoon asked others.

"Doojoonie?" Yoseob looked at Doojoon.

"No, we can't. Let's wait for him tomorrow at our dorm. Junhyung's appa will probably come tonight," Doojoon looked at me.

I lifted up my head and gave a warm smile to Doojoon. Looks like he wanted me to go on with my plan tonight by not letting anyone to stay. He nodded at me before he continued. "Shall we go back now?"

"Before that..," Gikwang walked towards me. "Mianhae Hee Young-ah. I just curious with everything. Especially right after you become part of us. Friends again?" Gikwang offered his hands.

"Of course," I shook hands with Gikwang. "Mianhae, for any confusion or trouble that I make,"

"Anniyo, you're not a trouble. Please be our stylist forever," Gikwang added.

"Ya, ya," Doojoon shouted.

"Aigo," Gikwang sighed before I giggled at him.

"Komawo everyone. Thank you so much for accepting me," I bowed.

"I don't have any hidden agenda when I become the stylist for your group. It's a huge opportunity from the management and I even agreed to move from my previous work with sajagnim, just to be with all of you," I explained.

"It's a new experience for me to handle sajagnim precious son. Not only that I gained experience in styling but also I make many new friends," I smiled at each of them.

"Everyone is so nice to me," I paused. "Especially Junhyungie. How he reach for me when I was lost at the beginning of my work, I'm so grateful for that,"

"And Yoon Doojoon, komawo. For backing me up. I always thought that I can stand by myself, but I know, having you just make my life lots easier," I smiled at Doojoon.

"Jinja, komawo everyone. Komawo BEAST, Doojoon, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Gikwang, Dongwoon," I bowed at each one of them. "And thanks to you too Junhyung,"

 


Hospital car park

"I'm going back with them tonight. We came together with Hyunseung's car," Doojoon secretly held my hand.

"Neh, will you be okay?" I asked Doojoon.

"I hope so. Everyone seems so understandable," Doojoon sighed.

"Let's hope for the best," I locked my fingers between his.

"You're amazing tonight," Doojoon smiled at me. "Thank you for believing. And staying,"

"Of course I will," I brushed his hair back. "Honestly I'm quite scared of what others will say,"

"They will support me. It's just a matter of time," Doojoon rested his hands on my shoulder.

"Gwenchana oppa, I'm here," I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Hmmm," He pulled me into a hug. "I'm so grateful that I have you,"

"Me too. I'm glad that we are all good," I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I'll call you tomorrow," Doojoon loosen our hug. "Take care of yourself. Don't go overboard,"

"Oppa..," I whined. "Why should I do that to you?"

"Who knows," Doojoon smirked.

"Ahem, Yoon Doojoon,"

Suddenly I heard some loud voices from our back. I swiped back my hair and tried to control myself.

"You're all already here?" Doojoon looked at all of them.

"Now that I look at it, you both look really good together," Hyunseung told us.

"Bu ya," Doojoon laughed. "You're so sudden Hyunseungie,"

"Are you coming back together with us, Hee Young-ah?" Yoseob asked me.

"I brought my car. You can go back first. I need to make sure that the idol are safe," I answered.

"But now, your safety is our concern too. Our sister in law," Yoseob joked.

"Ya..," I laughed.

 


Cube private hospital

I took my bag and the big thermos from my car after Beast left the parking area. I'm quite excited to be with Junhyung tonight although he might feel confused after what happened just now.

"At least now we have our own private time. I need to make everything clear to him," I assured myself.

I walked towards the elevator and pressed the up button while humming random songs that came across my mind. The door opened at where Junhyung was staying and I recognized one figure waiting in front of the door.

"Abeonim," I greeted Junhyung's appa.

"You're here?" He asked me.

"Neh," I smiled at him. "I make a soup for Junhyung,"

I opened Junhyung's door, invited Junhyung's appa inside and surprisingly saw Junhyung woke up already.

"Gwenchana?" I smiled at Junhyung.

"Hmm," He nodded. "Appa," Junhyung called his dad.

I make my way to the other side and put my belongings on the table. I sat there for a while and saw a very romantic and loving side of Junhyung with his dad.

"Adeul, what happened?" Junhyung's appa sat beside Junhyung. 

"I don't know. I am just too tired," Junhyung sighed.

"I brought some new clothes for you to change when you discharge tomorrow. Eomma cannot come but she send you this flower," Junhyung's appa passed the flower bouquet to Junhyung.

"Did eomma cook anything for me?" Junhyung curiously asked.

"Anniyo. Eomma doesn't have time to cook for you," Junhyung's appa looked at me. "But Hee Young cooked something for you,"

"Youngie?" Junhyung asked.

"I make potato soup for you. Do you want it now?" I brought the thermos near Junhyung.

"Maybe later Youngie. I just want some plain water now," Junhyung requested.

I grabbed unopened bottled water on the shelve and poured some in the glass before I offered it to Junhyung. I poured into the second glass for Junhyung's appa and closed back the lid.

"Adeul," Junhyung's appa leaned on his chair. "Who's making you hurt like this? Tell me,"

"Appa," Junhyung sighed. "It's not because of anyone,"

"Don't lie. This is what happened to you before. It's all because of love. And the cause is that two H ladies right? Hara and Hyuna," Junhyung's appa straight forwardly responded back.

"Appa! Why did you mentioned their name again and again? It has nothing to do with them," Junhyung looked at me.

I looked down and tried to fan myself using my hand. It's weird how my face suddenly feel hot right after I heard Junhyung's appa mentioned Hara and Hyuna's name.

"Wae wae? You were sick before too because of them. But this is way more serious. Who's the one?" Junhyung's appa keep asking.

"No one appa. It's.. It's no one," Junhyung stammered while keep staring at me.

"Ya! Is it because of her?" Junhyung's appa looked at me. "Another lady with initial H, Yong Junhyung?"

 


Picture credit:

https://marymekpop.files.wordpress.com

http://41.media.tumblr.com

http://38.media.tumblr.com