Reunited

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

My house

"Noona, gwenchana?" Hyunsik asked.

"Neh, don't worry," Hee Young answered while she dragged her bags out of the house.

"Let me help you with that," Hyunsik quickly took the bag and put it on my car.

"Komawo. Hmm. See you in two days," Hee Young awkwardly thanked Hyunsik.

"Noona, I miss you. And I'll be waiting for you here. I'm really sorry and. And.. I love you, noona," Hyunsik whispered.

Suddenly tears formed in Hee Young's eyes. Hee Young cannot deny that she miss her baby brother too. But she knows that she need to teach him a lesson. It's not that easy to run away from problems that you yourself created. Plus, this issue involved more than two peoples from Cube Entertainment staffs. She does feel ashamed. Hee Young hold herself from replying to Hyunsik and entered the car. Hyunsik keep knocking the window and Hee Young glanced to him for a few seconds before she started the car engine and left the house.

"Oppa, I'm on my way to the hospital," Hee Young make a quick call.

"I'm on my way home to change. You go in first," Jiyong-oppa replied.

"But oppa, the outfits. Dugu.. Ottoke.,"

"Give me one hour to rest and change. I'll drop by the office to take the outfits and I'll bring them along there. You go inside first,"

"But who's outfits are you talking about oppa? Who was being admitted to the hospital oppa?"

"Just go there first. Tell him that I send you,"

"Neh, if you say so. Hmm see you," Hee Young helplesly hang up the call.

 


Cube private hospital

Hee Young arrived at the hospital with a clueless mind. She doesn't know who the one that was admitted into the hospital is and no one from Beast are answering her questions too. It could be the staff or the dancers for Beast schedules. Hee Young doesn't see any updates yet on Cube SNS, thus this could be a tiny small issue only.

Hee Young walked towards Cube private suite. She opened the door and drop her bags. Inside the suite, there's a patient room and she can clearly hear from outside that the television is on and the 'so called patient' is laughing to the television program.

"Well, I don't think it's that bad then," Hee Young guessed.

Knock knock knock

"Dugu?"

"I'm a Cube staff," Hee Young answered.

"Dugu?"

"Manager Jiyong sends me here to replace his place for a while. He wants to go home and get ready for the schedule," Hee Young explained.

"Ah. Like that? Arasso, come in,"

Hee Young opened the door slowly and bowed.

"Doo.. Doojoon?"

 


Han River

"What did you call me just now?" Junhyung asked.

"Yong Jun, Yong Jun," The sweet voice called Junhyung with aegyo.

"There's only one person who used to call me with that name," Junhyung mumbled.

“My.. My..,” Junhyung stammered and tried to make an eye contact.

“Are you really Yong Jun?” The sweet voice asked again.

“Judy? Is that you Judy?” Junhyung looked at the girl.

“It’s really you! Yong Jun!” The girl opened her arm and asked for a hug.

“Judy! Daebak you’re here, Judy! Wah how come we meet again like this? Daebak!” Junhyung excitedly hugged her back.

“That’s why Hyungnim can easily recognize me. It’s really you!” Judy shrieked.

“Ya, this is so unbelievable. Daebak!” Junhyung still amazed with what just happened.

“Babe?” A man voice came from their behind.

“Kevin honey, I’m here!” Judy waved her hand.

“Kevin? Dugu?” Junhyung asked while hiding back his face.

“Ya, no need to hide your face. He is American. I bet he didn’t know about you or your group or anything about Korean Entertainment at all,” Judy giggled.

“American?” Junhyung asked.

“Hey, what’s up here?” The Kevin guy approached both of them.

“Honey, did you know him?” Judy asked while wrapping herself around Kevin.

“I’m not sure. Have we met before?” Kevin asked Junhyung in English.

“Ya, speak Korean! Do you expect me to answer that?” Junhyung annoyed.

“ㅋㅋㅋ, babe, speak Korean. Remember what I told you?” Judy looked at Kevin.

“Ah, Joesonghabnida,” Kevin bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo, Jeoneun Kevin eyo (My name is Kevin). Mannaseo bangawoyo (Nice to meet you),”

“Ah, Junhyung imnida. Mannaseo bangawueoyo,” Junhyung bowed back.

“Honey, this is my Yong Jun. Do you remember I used to tell you before about this guy?” Judy spontaneously played with Junhyung hair. “He is a big guy now,”

“Aish, jinja,” Junhyung hissed but he didn’t push Judy away.

“Ah, your step twin brother?” Kevin guessed.

“You remember honey!” Judy planted a kiss on Kevin’s cheek.

“Ya! Enough. This is so annoying,” Junhyung complained.

“Who is this guy? And why are you here in Korea? Have you met with appa and eomma yet?” Junhyung interrogated Judy like a police.

“Calm down. We are on our vacation. Kevin got a big meeting here. And we’re going to be busy. I don’t have any plan to meet appa and eomma yet,” Judy answered.

“Buya! You’re on vacation on your own country?” Junhyung teased.

“This is my second time coming back to Korea this year. It sure looks like a vacation for me,” Judy flipped her hair. “Honey, I’m going to have some talk with Yong Jun. Can you bring Hyungnim for a walk?”

“Of course,” Kevin walked towards Hyungnim and grabbed his collar.

“Be careful, he bites when he likes you,” Junhyung reminded before Kevin nodded and smiled.

 


Cube private hospital

“You. You came,” Doojoon stammered.

“Are you sick?” Hee Young rushed inside. “Where is it? Did you hurt yourself somewhere?”

“Here,” Doojoon pointed at his heart.

Hee Young hissed and almost wanted to curse before he saw one of Doojoon’s legs that is higher than another.

“Don’t say that..,” 

Hee Young pulled of the blanket and she saw Doojoon’s left leg covered with a plaster case. She looked at Doojoon before looking back at the leg and startled.

“Hee Young-ah.. It's.. It's..,”

“What.. What happened to you?” Hee Young stammered.

“I just fall when riding the bicycle with Dongni and Yoseob. I lost control,” Doojoon tried to joke.

“What?”

“It just happened. We just having fun together,” Doojoon tried to explain.

“Why don’t anyone inform me what just happened?” Hee Young looked at Doojoon.

Doojoon lost his words and keep his mouth shut. He couldn’t tell Hee Young the truth about ‘Is Hee Young coming or not’ betting or else Hee Young will get mad at him again. Doojoon know Hee Young is still mad at him. Any small and silly excuses can added the fuel into the fire.

“I thought.. I thought you don’t want to know anything about me anymore,” Doojoon carefully answered.

“Is this incident not important for me? As your main stylist, should anyone properly inform me about this incident?” Hee Young walked towards the couch at the end of the room and sit there.

“Hee Young-ah, you can seat here,” Doojoon pointed at the chair beside the bed.

“What is the real reason Jiyong-oppa asked me to come here tonight?” Hee Young ignored Doojoon’s request.

“How should I know? I was sleeping just now,” Doojoon sighed.

“Did he expect us to have some conciliation talk? He got to be kidding me,” Hee Young took out his mobile phone and began typing.

 


Han River

“Did he know anything about me?” Junhyung asked Judy.

“Anniyo. He just know that you're my step brother, that's all,” Judy light up a cigarette. “Want some?”

“Ya, don’t smoke here,” Junhyung took the cigarette away.

“You’re still the same noisy brother,” Judy laughed.

“It’s weird to meet you again like this. It’s been such a long time that I meet you. I was surprised that I can actually recognize you,” Junhyung crossed his arm.

“It’s not like I did plastic surgery or something. Kevin doesn’t like it,” Judy smirked.

“Liar. You did your nose before you fly to America. This girl!” Junhyung hit Judy.

“Ya, shut up! Keep your voice low,” Judy panicked.

“You are so funny,” Junhyung laughed. “When will you get married?”

“Married? I just met Kevin, Yong Jun-ah. I need to keep it slow first,” Judy looked at Junhyung.

“You looked like you had lived forever with this American guy,” Junhyung .

“There’s still a long way for him. He needs to meet appa and eomma first. I don’t think it’s an easy journey for him,” Judy sighed.

“Appa still loves you. Even if he doesn’t say anything about it,” Junhyung took out his phone. “Look at this. This is appa with Sunta and Sunja. They become a really big and handsome dog now,”

“Sunta.. Sunja.. Wae.. Wae appa look so skinny?” Judy’s hands were shaking when she held the phone.

“Appa fall sick last month. Nothing serious though,” Junhyung took his phone from Judy. “Eomma said that appa still have his regular month routine - making sure your room clean as ever. You know he always has a soft spot for you,”

“I.. I don’t think that I have courage to go home,” Judy looked down.

“Just text him. Or call him first. You did nothing wrong though,” Junhyung stood up. “Everything happened with a reason. And at that time, we are too young,”

“Is the scar still there?” Judy asked.

“I covered it with my tattoo. Appa always feel burdened when he saw it though,” Junhyung ruffled Judy’s hair.

 


Flashback

“Yong Jun, let’s play together,” Judy pulled her doll house.

“Shiro! I want to play with this guitar,” Junhyung ignored Judy.

“You don’t know how to play the guitar. Leave it there. Let’s play together with me,” Judy grabbed Junhyung’s hand.

“Aish!” Junhyung put appa’s guitar down.

Before appa got married with eomma, he had a secret affair with his secretary. Unfortunately, appa left his secretary for eomma because appa wanted to save their family business. When eomma gave birth to Junhyung, someone came and said that appa secretary also just gave birth to one beautiful daughter, Judy. Junhyung didn’t know the exact situation on that day but Judy had been living with them ever since and appa just hates her so much. Appa said Judy was his previous black past that he wanted to forget but he had no choice but to take care of Judy since Judy’s eomma died after giving birth to her.

“You promise to play with me!” Judy shouted.

“Arasso!” Junhyung followed Judy to their tree house.

“Do you want to be appa? I will be the eomma. Now you have to go to work,” Judy gave a small toy bag to Junhyung.

“I’ll be back,” Junhyung played together like what 4 years-old kids will do.

“I’m home,” Junhyung turned back his body.

“I don’t prepare any meal yet!” Judy whined.

“Let’s cook together,” Junhyung gathered the dry leaves.

“I brought appa’s lighter!” Judy took out the lighter from her bag. “Let’s try burn this leaves!”

“Kaja!”

 


End of flashback

“We shouldn’t play with the fire though,” Judy took out her cigarette again. “Don’t stop me. I really need one now,”

“It’s not your fault that the tree house were burn. We even have no idea that there are stacks of old newspaper in the tree house,” Junhyung sighed.

“And how should I know that jumping out from the tree house will hurt you that bad and make appa hates me forever,”

“We are just little kids. We did silly things,” Junhyung calmed Judy.

“And I’m glad there are some exchange students program at our school where I can ran away from appa,” Judy stood up. “Arghhh!”

“Go have some drinks with Kevin. I’ll give you some good place for you to have beer and wine,” Junhyung stood up.

Buzz buzz buzz

Junhyung’s phone buzzed and he opened the text message. It’s from Hee Young and Junhyung let out a loud sigh.

“Dugu? Yeojachingu (girlfriend)?” Judy glanced at Junhyung’s phone.

“Crush,” Junhyung's hand busy typing back.

“I have to go,” Junhyung keep his phone back. “Hyungnim-ah, Hyungnim-ah,”

“Ya, tell me about it. Dugu? Celebrity? Ah, that scandal. Goha?” Judy tried guessing.

“Ya what Goha? Not that girl. We ended our relationship long time before. That’s why you need to come back to Korea regularly,”

“Then who is your crush. Is not that I’m going to sell the information to Korean paparazzi though,” Judy giggled.

“Our stylist. And Doojoon’s girlfriend,” Junhyung bluntly answered.

“Mo?! Ya. Don’t fight over something that already has their owner,” Judy hit Junhyung.

“I already gave up on her though. Ya, where is your Kevin?!” Junhyung walked around the area.

“Yong Jun seriously don’t. If you already gave up on her then let her be. Bring me to you beer place tonight,” Judy dragged Junhyung.

“Shiro! Youngie need me,” Junhyung pushed Judy’s hand.

“See, see! Someone is lying. You clearly still hoping for her,” Judy teased. “Yong Jun has a crush. Yong Jun has a crush,”

“Ya. Shut up!” Junhyung ran towards Judy.

“Honey, my brother has a crush!” Judy ran towards Kevin before Kevin hugged her.

“Shut up Judy! Kevin-ah, thank you,” Junhyung grabbed Hyungnim’s collar and walked on the other direction.

“Yong Jun. Give me one last hug though,” Judy shouted.

“Haish this ahjumma!” Junhyung stopped and walked back towards Judy. “Don’t get married in private without inviting all of us into your wedding,”

“Shut up!” Judy giggled. “Take my business card. I changed my number recently,”

“See this ahjumma with that attitude. You should inform us first before changing your number!”

“Ahjussi. Ka, ka. Your crush is waiting!” Judy pushed Junhyung away.

Junhyung bowed again to both Judy and Kevin before he heard Judy shouting from far.

“Yong Jun has a crush. Yong Jun has a crush,”

“Aish, jinja,” Junhyung hissed before he smiled and leave.

 


Picture credit

https://pbs.twimg.com

http://www.castcoverz.com/

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/

http://images6.fanpop.com/

https://timetobeinspired.files.wordpress.com