Wrong?

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Cube office

*This is Doojoon POV

"Do we still have any interview this week, hyung?" Junhyung asked Jiyong-hyung in the office.

"Anniyo, everything is settle now. Just a reminder, private party this weekend together with your families. By the way, do all of you want to invite others to the party too?" Jiyong-hyung asked others.

"Can we invite BTOB kids together with us?" I asked him.

"Why should we invite others when it's our private party?" Hyunseung curiously asked.

"It just that.. Hmm," I startled.

"We can just ask and see how many of them that can come. Is it fine with you?" Jiyong-hyung suggested.

"Then I want to invite So Hyun (4 Minute) and Mir (MBLAQ) too!" Dongwoon shouted.

"Aigo, now it's not going to be private anymore," Hyunseung hissed.

"Then you can invite Hyuna (4 Minute), hyung," Dongwoon suggested.

"Jakaman jakaman. Did each of you want to invite others to the party?" Jiyong-hyung asked us again.

"If we can," I mumbled.

"Then let's limit 2 guests for each members. Is it okay?" Jiyong-hyung suggested.

"I want to invite Mir and So Hyun," Dongwoon answered.

"I don't want to bring anyone," Hyunseung responded coldly.

"Then can I invite two more?" Dongwoon asked.

"Ya maknae! This is not your birthday party," Junhyung exclaimed.

"What about you Junhyungie?" I asked Junhyung.

"I'm not sure yet. Maybe Hongki (FT Island) and Sungkyu (Infinite). If they can. Or I can try to ask Shin Hye or worst case scenario, only my Good Life team," Junhyung answered.

"Good Life team is already on the list Junhyungie. Decide between three of them. You Doojonie?" Jiyong-hyung looked at me.

"Then can I invite BTOB kids, hyung?" I asked Jiyong-hyung.

"All of them?" Jiyong-hyung asked me back.

"It's been a long time since we had a gathering together," I pleaded to Jiyong-hyung.

"Just pick two of them, Doojoonie," Jiyong-hyung rejected my suggestion.

"Then Eunkwang and Minhyuk," I instantly answered although my heart really wanted to invite Hyunsik together.

"Minhyuk is busy with preparation for Idol Championship. I don't think he has time to come. Why not you choose others from the group," Jiyong-hyung answered.

"Hyunsik!!"

I was surprised when Junhyung and I together gave the same answer. The situation become weird and awkward between both of us before Dongwoon interrupted.

"Wow! Both of you suddenly become a big fan of Hyunsik?" Dongwoon teased us.

"Ya! I was working with him for BTOB new song. It will be good if we can gather together," Junhyung answered.

"An.. Anniyo. I just saw Hyunsik this morning. That's why I suggested his name," I lied.

"Arasso, I'll contact So Hyun, Eunkwang and Hyunsik," Jiyong-hyung looked at Junhyung. "And you please double confirm with Hongki, Sungkyu and Shin Hye. And you maknae, please let Mir know about this,"

"What about Gikwang-hyung and Yoseob-hyung?" Dongwoon asked me.

"I don't know. Maybe both of them will invite our soccer friends," I answered with a sigh.

"I'll ask Yoseob and Gikwang later. Now, do you guys want to go home or eat somewhere first?" Jiyong-hyung asked us.

"I want to eat!" Hyunseung excitedly answered.

 


Dinner time

I noticed something is quite awkward between Junhyung and I since that unfortunate Hawaii incident. He still talked and had a conversation with me but it looks like he tried to avoid any eye contact and he won't bother to start the conversation first.

During dinner tonight, he chose to sit at the end of the table instead of in front of me like he used to do. I glanced at him few times but he was busy with his iPhone and iPad.

"Hyung. Gwenchana?" Dongwoon patted me.

"Neh. I just have something to ask Junhyung," I smiled at Dongwoon.

"Jinja? Junhyung-hyung! Doojoon-hyung has something to ask you," Dongwoon screamed across the table.

"Ya! Song Dongwoon!" I hit his hand.

"Wae?" I heard Junhyung replied back.

"Nothing. I'll ask you later," I sighed.

"Ya, what's with the awkward situation between both of you?" Jiyong-hyung looked at both of us. "Did something happened in Hawaii?"

"Anniyo, nothing is wrong hyung," I tried to cover the situation.

"Don't make me discover about new things from the news instead of from you yourself. Remember those big comeback projects," Jiyong-hyung threatened us.

"Arasso," I silently whispered before I saw Junhyung stood up.

"Wae Junhyungie?" Hyunseung who sit beside Junhyung asked him.

"Jiyong-hyung, mianhae. My friend invited me to dine at his restaurant tonight. He already waiting for me in front of the restaurant," Junhyung explained.

"Ya! Then who will eat your portion?" Jiyong-hyung scolded Junhyung.

"No worries hyung. I'm here," Dongwoon answered cheerfully.

"Mianhae hyung, I'll sleep in my house tonight. See you tomorrow," Junhyung bowed at us before I saw he make his way out of the restaurant.

 


Beast dorm

It's quite late and everyone already preparing to go to sleep. I sat in the living room alone while listening to some music in my playlist. I can't focus on the songs since my mind keep thinking about Junhyung just now.

Everything seems wrong right after I warned Junhyung about Hee Young on our last day at Hawaii. We even attended Yoseob's musical from different car and even sat in different seats. I'm not sure what makes him acting like that but I believe part of it is my fault too.

"I don't have courage to talk about this with him," I whispered.

"It's not that I don't want to make things right again but it just that his cold attitude make it hard for me to make a move," I sighed.

I scrolled on my inbox text messages thinking should or shouldn't I text Junhyung and randomly asked him to have some lunch or dinner together later.

"Maybe this is not the right time. He sure still in the middle of dinner with his friends," I just realized.

"Hee Young," I stupidly smiled. "Let's call her," I dialled her number.

"Uh. Did she already asleep?" I wondered. "Let's try calling her again,"

"Yobeseyo Hee Youngie," I greeted Hee Young in my most loving voice.

"Hyung," I heard a man voice replied to me. "Hyunsik here,"

"Uh uh uh," I stupidly fake my cough. "Miahae, I mistakenly called you,"

"ㅋㅋㅋ. Anniyo hyung. Hee Young noona forgot to bring her mobile phone," Hyunsik giggled.

"She's not home yet?" I asked Hyunsik.

"Noona? She went to have dinner. With.. With Junh.." I heard Hyunsik paused his sentence.

"With whom Hyunsik? Junh who?" I asked him back.

"Ah. Hmm. Did.. Did noona told you anything?" Hyunsik diverted the attention.

"Anniyo. Last time I saw her this evening before I went back home. Wae? Wae? Where is she?" I suddenly panicked.

"She went dinner with her friend. She might rushed just now and left her phone at home," Hyunsik explained.

"Ah, jinja? Komawo Hyunsik-ah. Sorry for disturbing you," I apologized to Hyunsik.

"Ah. Neh. No worries hyung. Oh hyung. Hmm, thank you for the musical ticket. I'll enjoy it later," Hyunsik thanked me.

"Let's watch together when we have a free time," I responded. "Allright Hyunsik-ah, chal ja,"

"Neh. Chal ja hyung," Hyunsik hang up my call.

I took a deep breath and lay down on the couch. My head suddenly felt dizzy. I might not be that close with Hyunsik and other BTOB kids but I always knew that all of them are so pure and they really, seriously and deeply bad in lying. It just not their nature at all.

"Is it possible for Junh to be Junhyung? Is that why Junhyung stop having dinner with us tonight?" I sighed. "Hee Young-ah, Junhyung-ah, what did I do wrong to both of you?"

 


Picture credit:

www.kpopselca.com 

www.s5favim.com

www.38.media.tumblr.com