Hawaii

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

In flight

“Wow this is my first time traveling on Business Class seat. This sure comfortable,” I'm amazed.

“Noona, don't lie. We used to travel together with eomma and appa when we got back from Japan. Remember?” Hyunsik reminded me.

“Oh yes. Right after I got injured last time,” I sighed.

“You are the first in history that has an experienced being stabbed with someone,” Hyunsik joked.

“It is not a pleasure memory for me Hyunnie. You know I need 2 years to move on from that traumatized incident,” I looked at the scar on my arm.

“Don't worry. That won't happen again. I'm here for you noona,” Hyunsik gave me a warm hug.

“I bet you were mad at me that time,” I hugged him back.

“Yes, I am. Not only me but eomma and appa too. You never introduced to us about your useless so-call-boyfriend,” Hyunsik loosen the hug and make an annoyed face.

“I'm about to tell all of you. Especially you. I want to wait for the right moment,” I explained.

“But should you at least tell me about his name at the first place?” Hyunsik complained.

“Arasso baby. In future, I'm going to tell you everything about my boyfriend,” I held his hand.

“Du gu? Doojoon-hyung?” Hyunsik stared at me with his small eye.

“How should I know whose my future boyfriend?” I startled.

“So your future boyfriend is not Doojoon-hyung?” Hyunsik teased.

“I'm not saying that it's not him but ..,” I stopped.

“You like that hyung, noona. I can see that from your eyes,” Hyunsik pinched my cheek.

“Do you think so? Junhyung also said I like Doojoonie,” I pouted.

“I can see from how you act noona. You like him but you afraid if you confess to Doojoon-hyung, it will affect his career. Right?” Hyunsik guessed.

“Sort of. It's funny how each time I’m with Beast, Junhyung will always encouraged me to get closer to Doojoon. Junhyung is so funny,” I giggled.

“Junhyung-hyung? Oh you are close with him too?” Hyunsik asked.

“We are BFF - best friends forever,” I cheekily answered.

“You need to be careful with Junhyung-hyung, noona,” Hyunsik advised.

“Wae?” I surprised.

“I know you don't like it when I talk back about my sunbae, but you know I'm close with So Hyun (4 Minute). I'm pretty sure my sources are reliable,” Hyunsik took a bite of his sandwich.

“Are you still talking about Junhyung and Hyuna?” I sighed. “I don't want to know anything about them,”

“I'm not saying that I will share with you,” Hyunsik stuck out his tongue.

“Hyunnie-ah, as far as I'm concerned, Junhyung is a really good friend of mine. I don't want to intervene into his personal life,” I wiped Hyunsik's mouth.

“You know I will always be that one protective brother. I like Doojoon-hyung. But please be careful of Junhyung-hyung,” Hyunsik finished his food.

“Arasso,” I sulked.

“Noona,” Hyunsik paused. “After you are sure with your feelings with Doojoon-hyung, then you can bring him over and I'll let him know that I'm your brother,” Hyunsik lowered his chair.

“I'm not sure yet what I feel about him,” I opened my sandwich.

“Don't force yourself. If you love him, the feelings will come to you,” Hyunsik wore his eye mask.

“Hyunnie-ah, when do you become love expert?” I took off his eye mask. “Do you have any girlfriend?”

“Anniyo!” He denied with a strong gaze. “I learnt it from Sungjae. Let me sleep noona,”

“Neh,” I silently ate my sandwich with a long sigh.

“Sarangheyo,” I heard Hyunsik whispered to me.

“I love you too baby,” I smiled.

 


Hotel room

“Hawaii! We are here!” Hyunsik screamed when we arrived at our hotel room that face the sea.

Cube Sajagnim agreed to give both Hyunsik and I 5-days fully sponsored holiday package in Hawaii. I was quite surprised when he rejected Hyunsik’s Maldives idea but actually offered a better option. We got two Queen-size beds in one suite room together with one decent living room. I never expected the room to be this big but both Hyunsik and I are Cube staffs, so we kind of deserved all of the treatment.

“Let's go swimming Hyunnie. The sea looks so amazing!” I unpacked our things.

“Noona, which beds do you want?” Hyunsik asked.

“Anywhere is fine for me,” I answered with a smile.

“Noona, I want that bed,” Hyunsik pointed at the bed near to the window.

“So it will be easier for you to check any hot chick at the beach?” I .

“Of course! I am a single man,” Hyunsik bragged. “Kaja noona,”

“Let me changed first,” I went to the bathroom and choose my favorite bikini and outerwear.

 


Beach area

I sure enjoying myself with Hyunsik without needed to worry much. I stroll along the beach with Hyunsik while holding hands and enjoying our cone of ice cream. I noticed some of the guys there were changing stares and tried to talk to me but since Hyunsik’s physical are much bigger than mine, he sure looks like my boyfriend, trying to protect me while putting his hand on my shoulder.

“You cannot tackle anybody if you are holding me Hyunnie,” I .

“I cannot see any hot chick here except you ㅋㅋㅋ,” Hyunsik let out a loud laugh.

“Ya!” I pushed Hyunsik into the water.

“Andwea my ice cream!” Hyunsik screamed. “I'll chase you!”

I ran along the beach tried to save myself before Hyunsik caught me and hugged me from the back.

“I got you ㅋㅋㅋ. Now give me your ice cream,” Hyunsik took my cone ice cream.

“No! Don't eat my Chocolate Mint!” I screamed before laughing out loud with Hyunsik.

“Noona, are you ready?” Hyunsik send me a signal.

“Kaja!” I screamed and ran towards the water. “Let's compete who can swim faster,”

“Arasso!” Hyunsik excitedly answered.

“I win!” I yelled at Hyunsik but I noticed he was not anywhere near me.

“Hyunnie?! Hyunnie?!” I dived again into the water but still could't find Hyunsik.

“Ah!!” I feel like someone grabbed me from under the water and realized it was Hyunsik.

“I got you!!” Hyunsik hold me up in the air.

“You scared me!” I hit Hyunsik.

“Ap pa yo. Stop it!” Hyunsik threw me into the water again.

I almost suffocated in the water but decided to revenged back. I dived again and caught Hyunsik's feet and dragged it.

“I got you! Feel it!” I cheered.

“Noona,” Hyunsik grabbed my arm.

“I got you. I won!” I loosen my grip.

“That's not mine,” Hyunsik whispered.

“What!! Then who's that?!” I panicked and hugged Hyunsik tightly.

“Hey excuse me, what's up with that?” I heard someone screamed at me and I tighten my hug.

“Hyunnie,” I whined.

“I'm sorry, we are just joking around,” Hyunsik bowed to them.

“Ya! Lim Hyunsik?!”

I turned my head and saw four faces that I knew very well.

Yoon Doojoon. Yong Junhyung. Song Dongwoon. Kim TaeJo.

 


Flashback

*This is Doojoon’s POV

I look forward to spent time with Beast members after Beautiful Show this year but some of them are too busy with their personal activities. Yoseob has upcoming Zorro musical show while Gikwang and Hyunseung are busy helping the dance department creating choreograph for the new album.

“Hyung, it just three of us now,” Dongwoon whined.

“What are you planning to do?” Junhyung asked while playing with his computer.

“You guys should go and eat something good. Korean meat?” Tae Jo joked.

“What about a holiday?” I suggested.

“Let’s try something new, hyung,” Dongwoon suggested.

“Like what?” Junhyung looked at Dongwoon.

“I don’t know. Maybe fun things like scuba diving or parasailing,” Dongwoon explained.

“Then what about Boracay Island? I already went there and their island is absolutely breathtaking,” Tae Jo interrupted.

“Sounds good,” I agreed with Tae Jo's idea.

“Hyung, this review recommends Hawaii than Boracay,” Dongwoon showed his phone to me.

“Hawaii? Wow I never imagined I can go there,” I confessed.

“Wae? We can go there. We can afford it now,” Junhyung tried to make me feel good.

“Hyung, we are not like you. You can even generate money when you were sleeping,” Dongwoon teased Junhyung.

“Ya this maknae!” Junhyung hissed.

“ㅋㅋㅋ, what about Hawaii, Tae Jo? Have you been there?” I asked Tae Jo.

“No but if you are going there, I would love to join,” Tae Jo requested.

“You are most welcomed hyung!” Dongwoon smiled.

 


Hawaii beach restaurant

We just finished with skydiving activities and it was a thrilling experience for me. Junhyung almost puke and Dongwoon keep saying nonsense things when we were up there. It was scary but fun at the same time.

“Hyung, that was daebak!” Dongwoon clapped his hands.

“It's a good choice for us to come here,” Junhyung responded.

“This sure one in a lifetime experience. Poor Gikwangie, Yoseobie and Hyunseungie,” I make a sad face.

“We can come again hyung. All together,” Dongwoon patted me.

“What we going to do now? We have lots of free time before it times for dinner,” Junhyung checked his wrist watch.

“Let's go swimming!” I stood up.

“Shall we check out some hot girls on the beach before we go swimming?” Tae Jo suggested.

“Wow Tae Jo. I thought you have a girlfriend,” I .

“This is the only free time that I have. I should enjoy this freedom,” Tae Jo laughed.

“So do us hyung. Let's start the catch!” Dongwoon agreed.

 


On the beach

“Ya ya, look at that lady,” Junhyung gave a signal.

“Where? Where?” I asked him while scanning the environment.

“At 12 o'clock direction. That curve. Wow,” Junhyung started to praise the lady.

I looked at the direction of where Junhyung was looking. That lady is no jokes!

“Wow Junhyung. That was sure your type,” Tae Jo teased Junhyung.

“I don't think that is Junhyung-hyung type alone. It looks like my type too ㅋㅋㅋ,” Dongwoon giggled.

“And me too,” Doojoon added before everyone burst out laughing.

“Aigo, she came with her boyfriend,” Junhyung regretted.

“Suddenly I feel like I want to have some ice cream too,” Dongwoon said to us.

“Ommo my dear, ommo ommo ommo,” Tae Jo tried to mimic that lady and her boyfriend.

“Seriously Tae Jo. She looks so hot even we don't get to see her full face. Just look at how pretty her hair is,” I praised her.

“And her skin. Now you guys can go tackle her,” Tae Jo insisted.

“They already went into the water. Shall we play along near them?” Junhyung suggested.

“Ya ya ya, she already has a boyfriend. Just look at how close both of them. They might be in their honeymoon holiday,” I refused.

“Oh come on Yoon-shi. I bet you want to see her up close too,” Junhyung teased me.

“Hyung, let's go. This is the time for us to have fun. Shall we make a bet?” Dongwoon played along with Junhyung's idea.

“What kind of bet Dongwoonie?” I asked.

“Anyone who can start a conversation first with her going to win,” Tae Jo added.

“What's the catch?” Junhyung looked excited.

“We are going to get drunk tonight. Winner doesn't have to pay,” Tae Jo suggested.

“Call!” Junhyung agreed.

“Sound good hyung!” Dongwoon agreed too.

“Loser needs to post on SNS about our trip here,” I added.

“What if Beauty come hyung?” Dongwoon asked.

“You don't have to post it now. Later when we got back to Korea,” I added.

“Call!” All agreed.

“Shall we start swimming now?” Tae Jo seems like cannot wait any longer.

“Kaja,” Junhyung screamed and all of us started to swim.

We stopped swimming not far away with them and I gave a signal to Junhyung. It was quite thrill to act silly like this as we know, we wouldn't able to do this in Korea.

“Let's make a strategy,” I said to them.

“Shall we swim near them and pretending to accidently hit them?” Tae Jo planned.

“Hyung, hit the boyfriend or the girlfriend?” Dongwoon naively asked.

“Ya maknae. Why should we hit the boyfriend? He is not our target. That hot smoking body is our target,” Junhyung scolded Dongwoon.

“Aigo ㅋㅋㅋ. You always getting scolded by Junhyungie no matter where you go and what you do,” I laughed at them.

“It's my act of love,” Junhyung replied. “Let's start the operation,”

Everyone swam towards the couple and I keep my head straight - to make sure I win so I will enjoy my winning treat tonight.

I started to dive into the water and the view was unexpectedly clear. I can see she was having some good time with her boyfriend but my urge to win is bigger. I looked at others and saw they slowly swimming towards them too.

Next thing I know, someone grabbed my left feet that makes me having hard time to control myself in the water. I tried to call others but I am fighting to get some air too. Many thoughts came in my mind. Am I going to die? Is it shark? Where is everyone?

I tried to stand up when I realized no one grabbing my feet anymore. I saw Dongwoon tried to hold me.

“Hey excuse me, what's up with that?” I heard Junhyung backed me up.

“Hyunnie,” And I guessed that was the voice of that lady.

“I'm sorry, we are just joking around,” The boyfriend tried to apologize on behalf of her girlfriend and bowed at us.

“Is he Korean?” I secretly whispered to Dongwoon.

“Ya! Lim Hyunsik?!” Tae Jo shrieked.

I take a looked at that guy in front of us and it was that BTOB kid, Hyunsik with a lady hugging him, trying to cover herself. With a mind of professional senior artist and supportive Cube staff, I tried to greet him before I saw that lady turned herself around towards us.

“Hee Young?” Junhyung fast enough to respond. “Hyunsik? Hee Young?”

I loosen Dongwoon grip and gave a quick look to Hee Young. “Enough what I see today,” I hurtfully whispered. “I’ll make a move first. See you guys in our room,”

I bowed and swam back to the land, leaving all of them there.

 


Picture credit:

http://41.media.tumblr.com/

http://38.media.tumblr.com/

http://24.media.tumblr.com/

http://media.tumblr.com/

https://sob2stera.files.wordpress.com

http://cdn0.kooding.com/