No More

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Cube private hospital

“Did he expect us to have some conciliation talk? He got to be kidding me,” Hee Young told Doojoon.

“I didn’t request anything from Jiyong-hyung. Don’t say anything bad towards him,” Doojoon replied with a serious tone.

“You sure Jiyong oppa’s puppet,” Hee Young smirked.

“Watch out your words lady. If you hate me that much, don’t involve other people too,” Doojoon increase the television volume.

“Whatever,” Hee Young gets out from the room.

Doojoon looked at the television with a blank mind. He really wanted to get the things right with Hee Young back but looking at how Hee Young reacts, his plan seems so impossible. Doojoon took out his mobile phone and dialed Junhyung’s number. There is no answer for the first time and he tried for the second time but there is still no answer. Doojoon gave up and tried to sleep. He shut the television off and turns off the lights before his phone rang.

Buzz buzz buzz

“Wae Doojoon? Are you hurt somewhere?” Junhyung asked on the other line.

“Hee Young is here. And..,”

“Gwenchana?” Junhyung asked pretending not to know.

“She doesn’t like being here with me. Can you come? And.. And be with her until Jiyong-hyung comes back?” Doojoon stammered.

Junhyung can heard sorrowful tone of voice from Doojoon and sighed. Junhyung was stuck again between these two lovebirds. Judy was right, he could be hurt from this situation but these two people are more important than what he felt towards Hee Young. Plus, Junhyung kind of gets used to it.

“Arasso. I’m going to send Hyungnim at my eomma’s place then I’ll go there,” Junhyung replied.

“I’m trying to sleep now. Please bring some blanket with you. Hee Young might be sleeping outside and it’s quite cold tonight. Ah, bring extra for you too,” Doojoon reminded.

“Neh, chal ja (good night),” Junhyung hang up. “This Yoon Doojoon.. Aish. Although he himself was sick, he never forgot to think about others,”

 


Junhyung eomma’s house

“Eomma, is appa here?” Junhyung carefully looked around.

“Appa is already asleep. Why send Hyungnim this late? You know I need to sleep too?” Junghyung eomma scolded him.

“I met someone just now,” Junhyung poured one glass of water.

“Dugu? New lady?” She guessed.

“Not so new,” Junghyung make himself closer to his eomma. “Your daughter,”

Junhyung eomma startled and she closed both of her eyes. It looks like she almost fainted and she lean to the wall behind her.

“Eomma, eomma,” Junhyung quickly grabbed his eomma from falling.

“Adeul (son). Ju.. Judy..,”

“Eomma, here, drink some. Calm yourself,” Junhyung fanned his eomma.

“Is.. Is she okay adeul? Where.. How.. When..,” His eomma started to babble.

“She has some work here in Korea. I just met her coincidently at Han River while I’m having some walk with Hyungnim there,” Junhyung paused. “She has a boyfriend now,”

“She was happy now with her life eomma. And she still remembers all of us. Even Hyungnim remembered her from her last visit,” Junhyung smiled back.

“But.. Why.. Why she doesn’t want to come back home adeul? I.. I miss her,” Junhyung eomma stuttered.

“You know why,” Junhyung looked at her eomma before her eomma nodded back.

“She doesn’t have to worry. The reality was different than what she expected. Your appa.. Really miss her daughter too,” Junhyung eomma sobbed.

“I’ll work out something. If she is afraid to see appa, I’ll bring her to see you. Okay eomma?” Junhyung hugged her eomma.

“Thank you adeul. Eomma love you so much,” Junhyung eomma kissed him on his cheek.

“Eomma, you want to know something else?" Junhyung looked to his eomma. "Your other son is in the hospital right now. He broke his leg. Gladly two of your other sons only have a minor injuries,”

“What?!” Junhyung eomma cupped Junhyung's face.

“Auch, auch eomma. My face! Aww,” Junhyung whined.

“Who is it adeul?”

“Your second most handsome son. With the maknae and Seobie,” Junhyung sat properly.

“Ya! Yoon Doojoon broke his leg?” Junhyung eomma surprised.

“Three of them are so careless eomma. They are just cycling around but see what happened now,” Junhyung told her.

“Aigo my adeul,”

“Eomma. I am jealous here. You really love Doojoon more than me,” Junhyung pouted.

“All of you are my son,” Junhyung eomma caressing his hair. “And my precious one will be both of you, Junhyung and Judy,”

“Eomma always know how to win my heart back,” Junhyung snuggle into his eomma's hug.

“Aigo this little baby. When are you going to get married, adeul?” His eomma asked.

“Eomma, why so sudden? You should ask Judy though. She has a boyfriend now,” Junhyung told her.

“Get married, so that you can have someone to take care of you. Eomma and appa is not that young anymore. We might not be able to be there and help you when you are in trouble,”

“Eomma, stop talking nonsense. We will be just fine. And Doojoon will be alright. We will take care of him,” Junhyung paused. “It's late now. I need to go to the hospital and meet Doojoon for a while,”

“Jakaman,” Junhyung eomma stood up and went to the kitchen.

“Eomma, you don't have to prepare anything. Doojoon is already asleep and we're going to travel to Japan first thing tomorrow,” Junhyung shouted from the living room.

“I make Tuna kimchi-jjigae for appa. There's some left here,” Junhyung eomma busy packing the food.

“Tuna kimchi-jjigae? Eomma I want some too,” Junhyung begged.

“Just now you rejected my offer," Junhyung eomma smile.

"But I still want Tuna kimchi-jjigae,"

"Arasso, arasso. Eat together with Doojoon later.”

 


Cube private hospital

“Is he asleep now?” Hee Young put down her mobile phone.

“What is he doing?” Hee Young sneakily looked through the window.

“Shall.. Shall I come in?” Hee Young asked herself before she slowly opened the door and walked inside.

Hee Young slowly make her move and goes directly to the bed. She tried her best not to make any sound when she discovered that Doojoon already fall asleep. Hee Young stopped in front of Doojoon and sighed. How come these things happened to him when Beast is going to be busy with their schedules? Hee Young sat beside Doojoon and smile. Doojoon looks so incredibly good looking even when he was sleeping. Even when he were having a messy hair or even he drools during his sleep, Doojoon will always has that handsome face from Hee Young’s eyes. Hee Young suddenly remembered that she doesn’t have any chance to touch Doojoon’s leg yet so she slowly lifted up the blanket.

“Aigo, this will take months to recover,” Hee Young moves his finger around the leg cast.

“Are there any bruises on other parts of his body?” Hee Young checked Doojon’s other leg and arms before Doojoon making some weird ramblings.

“Ya.. Aish.. Kure..,”

Hee Young covered and tried to held his laughter before she was shocked when Doojoon whining in pain.

“Argh! Appayo (it’s hurt),”

Hee Young quickly squatted and hides herself behind the bed. She doesn’t want Doojoon to notice her existence and she waited for a few seconds before Doojoon finally goes back to sleep.

“He cannot even move in his sleep. Just imagine how he's going to walk later.. Aish, this guy,” Hee Young suddenly feel bad.

“I wish I can say that I can take care of you with your bad condition like this. But.. But.. There are too many dramas in my life right now, I can’t even decide which one I should believe,” Hee Young stood up and talked to the sleeping Doojoon.

“Let’s wait until you recover first. Till then, let’s.. Let's.. Let's give both of us a rest for a while. There's a lot more that we need to understand from each other,”

Hee Young took a deep breath. She helped repositioned back Doojoon's blanket before leaving the room.

“Sleep tight, Yoon Doojoon,” 

 


30 minutes later

“Annyeong Youngie,” Junhyung entered the room with two big bags.

“Why are you so late?” Hee Young whined. “Do you bring along your phone cable? My phone is almost dead,”

“I stopped by at eomma’s house just now. Are you waiting for me?” Junhyung asked.

“Anniyo,” Hee Young answered sarcastically. “Cable,”

“Take it from my bag. I need to put this food in the fridge,” Junhyung pointed at his bag.

“Foods from your eomma?” Hee Young stood up.

“Aigo, I forgot to ask you. Have you eaten?” Junhyung looked at Hee Young and took out the food back.

“Kamsahamnida,” Hee Young gave her silly smile.

“Don’t finish all that. Eomma wants Doojoon to have it,” Junhyung warned.

“Hmm.. Then, order take out for me,” Hee Young put bag the food container into the paper bag.

“Aigo. I warned you before. No aegyo, no sulking, no pouting,” Junhyung became restless.

“Nevermind. Doojoon must be hungry when he wakes up later,” Hee Young sulked.

“Want to eat fried chicken?” Junhyung sat beside Hee Young.

“Mandu (dumpling)?”

“Pizza?”

“Chinese noodle?”

Junhyung smiled when Hee Young nodded and he lightly pushed Hee Young. “I warned you, no sulking anymore,”

“Komawo Junnie-ya,” Hee Young smiled.

 


After the late night snack

“Ah, I’m so full,” Hee Young whined.

“You look like a pig now,” Junhyung .

“Ya!” Hee Young threw a small pillow towards Junhyung.

“Youngie-ah, why are you here so early? Are you going to sleep here tonight?” Junhyung asked.

“I don’t know. Jiyong-oppa asked me to come and replace his place for a while but yet there are no sign for him though,”

“So.. Hm.. Youngie-ah. Have you seen Doojoon’s leg?” Junhyung asked.

“Neh. And it was bad. It will take time to recover. You know that right?”

“I know. It must be hard for Doojoon. He really loves to play soccer,” Junhyung feel bad.

“And you guys are KPOP artist. Dancing is your nature. How can he dance with that condition?” Hee Young told Junhyung.

“He needs people to support him so that he will recover back. Don’t forget he needs to learn how to use the crutches and later on attend the physiotherapy session,” Junhyung explained.

“Junnie, are you the doctor now?” Hee Young giggled.

“Youngie. Listen. I’m serious now. Alright let me say it straight to the point,” Junhyung looked at Hee Young. “Please forgive Doojoon. He needs you,”

“…,”

“Ya, answer me,” Junhyung pushed Hee Young again.

“Shiro,”

“Waeee,” Junhyung answered with aegyo.

“Junnie already know how to do aegyo now,” Hee Young .

“Yaaa! Focus Youngie, focus!”

“Arasso, tell me what should I do again,” Hee Young gave up.

“Forgive him. Take care of him during this process. Love him back. Like what you used to do before,”

“Okay,” Hee Young agreed.

“Really? Good girl!” Junhyung smiled.

“I will only do one thing from your request; taking care of him during this process. But I won’t able to forgive him neither loving him back like what I used to do,” Hee Young looked at Junhyung.

“What.. What are you talking about?” Junhyung stammered.

“There’s no more us between Doojoon and I,”

 


Picture credit

https://aegyoworld.files.wordpress.com

https://hunnystore.files.wordpress.com

http://img.dramarecap.com/