Good Bye

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

In Beast hotel room

“Hyung, saeng-il chughahabnida,” Dongwoon hugged Hyunseung.

“Komawo,” Hyunseung smile.

“Mianhae, there's no cake for your birthday this year,” Gikwang looked at Hyunseung.

“Anniyo, gwenchana. Thank you for remembering it,” Hyunseung smile again.

“Ya, what's the hashtag again? HappyJSDay?” Yoseob asked while his hand busy typing.

“Neh, hyung. HappyJSDay. Wae? You're going to post something on SNS?” Dongwoon peeked.

“Ya, don't look,” Yoseob hide his phone away.

“Then, I'm going to post one too,” Dongwoon teased.

“Komawo-yo,” Hyunseung giggled. “Such a pity that all these things happened during my birthday,”

“Don't say something like that,” Junhyung sighed.

“I'm just saying. It must be a huge burden to Doojoon. The article. The broken leg. The breakup. Suddenly my birthday in the middle of the way,” Hyunseung replied.

“Did Sajagnim say anything yet?” Gikwang asked.

“I don't know. Manager-hyung just wants us to remain silent about this issue. They will handle it with the company,” Junhyung answered.

“Uh, then is it fine for me to post Hyunseung's birthday wishes on the SNS?” Yoseob looked at others.

“Aigo. I don't think we should post anything, hyung. I almost forgot about that,” Dongwoon unlocked his phone. “Aigo, so many Beauties had reposted my tweet,”

“Me too. Aigo. Delete it now. Delete it,” Yoseob told Dongwoon.

“Gwenchana. You already wish Happy Birthday to me. Taking care of Beast is more important,” Hyunseung patted Dongwoon.

“I wonder.. I wonder how we can face this issue once we got back to Korea,” Gikwang sighed.

“So many people texted and called me, asking about that rumours. Even eomma and appa keep asking about it,” Dongwoon revealed.

“It's going to be alright,” Junhyung assured. “We will make sure that everything is going to be alright,”

 


 Flashback

“Have both of you read the articles?” Jiyong asked.

“About what, hyung? I was sleeping just now,” Doojoon answered.

“Hee Young? Have you read it?” Jiyong looked at Hee Young.

Hee Young avoided the eye contact but she nodded to Jiyong's question. Jiyong sighed and showed the article to Doojoon.

“Buya!” Doojoon shrieked. “This is not the real situation. Doctor advised me to stay at the hotel and don't attend the press conference,”

“Then did both of you planned to secretly meet up?” Jiyong took back his phone.

“We.. We..,” Hee Young stammered.

“Did you Hee Young, absent from today schedule because you want to meet Doojoon?” Jiyong asked again.

“I.. I..,”

“Did you secretly agree to meet with Doojoon and be so careless about it?”

“It's.. It's..,”

“For God sake, please answer it,” Jiyong couldn't hold it anymore.

“Hyung. I am the one who invited Hee Young,” Doojoon held Jiyong. “Jaebal, hyung,”

“Doojoonie. I know that you guys are couple. But these things shouldn't happen in public. You can just meet in the hotel room. Why you have to show to the world about it?” Jiyong looked at both of them.

“We are not a couple anymore,” Doojoon told Jiyong.

“What?” Jiyong shrieked.

“You heard me right. We are not a couple anymore. We already ended up our relationship,” Doojoon looked at Jiyong.

“I just realized that she was in her room and not following others during the schedule. That's why I decided to meet her. Just.. Just to talk about our relationship,”

“Is it true Hee Young-ah?” Jiyong asked with a sympathize voice.

“Neh, oppa. We still going to work together like usual after this. For Beast, for Cube,” Hee Young answered.

“Then. I'll inform the company that you guys are not feeling well. And, you guys decided to eat together as a Cube staff,” Jiyong decided.

“That sounds good,” Doojoon agreed.

“Joesonghabnida oppa,” Hee Young stood up and apologized.

“You need to apologize to Beast kids and others. Not me,” Jiyong patted Hee Young.

“Hyung,” Doojoon cut Jiyong's words. “Thank you for helping me to get to know Hee Young before. And Hee Young-shi, thank you for the memories,”

Hee Young was shocked when she heard Doojoon thanked her and Jiyong. She keep being silent and doesn't have any guts to make eye contact with either Doojoon or Jiyong.

“Anniyo Doojoonie. I wants to apologize. For making your relationship with Hee Young become worst after.. After that incident with Hyun..,” Jiyong apologized before Doojoon cut his words again.

“It's all over now, hyung. Both of us are going to be fine,” Doojoon tried to smile.

“I'll help to solve this issue as soon as possible. I'll talk with Sajagnim and also with Hee Young manager from Styling Department too. I'll do my best,” Jiyong assured.

“Kamsahamnida, hyung,” Doojoon positively replied.

“Do.. Do you guys want to have some time alone? I can go,” Jiyong stammered.

“Anniyo. I want to rest in my room. Can you help me with this wheelchair?” Doojoon quickly responded. “See you around, Hee Young-shi,”

 


Press Conference

“Yoon Doojoon-shi was eating together with Cube staff and it is not an outsider. She is part of Beast team and the manager and the team already knew about her meet up with Doojoon since both of them are colleagues, here in Cube Entertainment. There are no secret date like what been mentioned in the article and it is solely a friend eating together,”

“Regarding to BEAST Doojoon leg injury, it happened because of own carelessness and because of that, he might need some time to recover. Japan Fan Meeting will be his last schedules before they are making comeback this month,"

“With that, we hope that there are no rumours and misunderstanding about these issues anymore. Please stop spreading misleading articles about this issue and please respect our right. Our artist will try their best to perform with a better image and better music in the future,” The sajagnim gave the ending speech.

“Please look forward to Beast comeback,” Doojoon bowed before he lead the greetings. "So Beast, kamsahamnida,"

 


Cube office

*This is Junhyung POV

Everyone entered the Cube office after the press conference that was held at Cube Cafe. The environment was quite tense but no one dare to say anything out loud. I pushed Doojoon’s wheelchair carefully and we both entered the elevator, leaving others.

“Ya, gwenchana?” I asked him.

“I’m fine. Sorry, you need to push me like this,” Doojoon apologized.

“No need to apologize. It’s better for you to use wheelchair than using that crutches,” I replied.

“Is everything going to be okay?” Doojoon sighed.

“Don’t worry. Everyone is doing their best to help you. Each one of Beast members willing to help,” I patted him.

We arrived at the next level and we directly headed to the meeting room. Usually after press conference, there will be short post-mortem by the Sajagnim or any Director of the company. I realized that Doojoon keep his head down when some of the trainees past by us and I sighed. Things might be hard for him now.

“Come in,” Jiyong-hyung opened the meeting room door.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I bowed to everyone in the room.

“Everyone is here, so I will go straight to the point,” Sajagnim started the meeting.

“All of you heard it just now, during the press conference. Any schedules after this will only be between 5 of you; Yong Junhyung, Jang Hyunseung, Yang Yoseob, Lee Gikwang and Son Dongwoon. Yoon Doojoon will be excluded from the schedules until it’s time for Beast comeback,”

“Neh,” Beast slowly answered.

“And.. About the article, we will do our best to make it disappear. You don’t have to worry,” Sajagnim looked at Doojoon.

“Kam.. Kamsahamnida,” Doojoon thanked.

“These things doesn’t suit Beast well. This cheap gossip and rumours totally not Beast style. You guys are better than this. You guys are different than other Kpop Idol groups. You guys are Beast,” The Sajagnim added.

“And because of that, Hee Young-shi,” Sajagnim called up a name.

“Uh, Hee Young is here?” I asked myself and realized that Hee Young sitting at the corner of the room, beside Jiyong-hyung.

“Neh,” Hee Young slowly respond.

“This thing must be hard for you right? Your picture was captured by the netizen and it came out as a hit topic in the Korean gossip article,” Sajagnim smirked.

“Ah, hmm, neh,” Hee Young stammered.

“So because of that, Lim Hee Young, I will give you two months of rest,” Sajagnim paused. “Starting from today,”

“Ah. What?” Hee Young startled.

I secretly looked at Hee Young before I looked at each one of my Beast members. I never thought that things going to be like this. Not when Hee Young is actually our Beast main stylist.

“But sajagnim, Beast is going to make a comeback this month,” Jiyong-hyung speak up.

“She is my personal stylist before. Maybe that position suits her more than Beast main stylist,” Sajagnim ignored Jiyong-hyung question.

“That’s all for now. Lim Hee Young, you can discuss about other enquiries with your Styling department. I’ll have someone else to replace your main stylist position,” Sajagnim stood up. “Kkeut (the end). Everyone can go back to their own schedule,”

“Kamsahamnida,” Everyone stood up and bowed.

 


Cube meeting room

“Ya, is this fair for Hee Young?” I asked when there’s only left Beast and Hee Young in the room.

“I.. I don’t know,” Gikwang sighed.

“I was uncomfortable with everything that happened,” Yoseob suddenly speak up. “But this is wrong. We are going to comeback with a whole new concept. We need Hee Young. This is not a silly project,”

“Yoseobie,” Hee Young looked at Yoseob.

“Hyung, what will happen now? What will happen to us?” Dongwoon asked.

“Dongwoonie, mianhae. Hyung create a big problem again. Mianhae, everyone,” Doojoon suddenly apologized.

“Ya, enough. This is out of your control. Out of our control,” I mocked him.

“I have something to say,” Hee Young suddenly stood up.

“I am sorry. For all things that already happened. I am sorry,” Hee Young get down on both of her knees.

“Ya, Youngie, you don’t have to do that!” Gikwang who seated next to Hee Young grabbed her.

I saw Doojoon wanted to move forward but I held him from doing so. It’s not the right time to create another drama and I want to protect both of my friends with all my will.

“Gikwang, let me. I have something to say to everyone,” Hee Young pushed Gikwang’s hand.

“For the past few months, I had so much fun working with all of you. I got to know who is Beast individually and I got the opportunity to become the main stylist for Cube most precious son. Thank you.. Thank you for the opportunity,” Hee Young bowed.

“I’m sorry for causing this trouble. It’s such a pity that I cannot work together towards your comeback. But hey, there’s going to be another comeback later, right. Then, let’s work together during that time,” Hee Young held her tears.

“Let’s meet up again in two months. Remember, I’ll be watching each one of you and cheer you up from far. All of you have my supports,” Hee Young sobbed.

“Youngie-ah,” I tried to stop her.

“I’m not finish yet,” Hee Young stopped me.

“Dongwoonie,” Hee Young called Dongwoon.

“Neh.. Neh noona,”

“Komawo. For always being there like what a dongsae should do. You silently become my support,” Hee Young smile.

“Gikwangie and Hyunseungie, both of you had taught me well in styling with your own personal fashion taste. Indirectly, I learn more during our styling session. Komawo,” Hee Young bowed.

“Thank you, Hee Youngie,” Hyunseung silently replied.

“Seobie,” Hee Young moved her gaze towards Yoseob.

“Your singing gave me strength. Remember the first time when I meet you outside of the recording room?” Tears started to fall on Hee Young’s cheek. “Your voice is so beautiful. I’ll never forget your positive energy,”

Hee Young started to sob before Dongwoon came forward and held her. Hee Young tried to catch a breath before her able to continue.

“Junnie..,”

“You’re truly my best friend. My one and only life saviour. You had done so much good deeds towards me,” She paused. “Ko.. Komawo,”

“And lastly, Yoon Doojoon,” Hee Young took a deep breath again.

“For.. For loving me, for your attention and.. And care.. Thank you, thank you so much,” Hee Young cried out loud.

“Noona,” Dongwoon who stayed beside Hee Young started to tear up too.

Everyone in the room was startled. I glanced at the other side, Yoseob was crying and Gikwang tried to cover his face using his hair. I looked at Doojoon and I saw his body shaking from sobbing. This is so heartbreaking but I have no idea what I should do now. I wanted to curse, I wanted to swear, I wanted to turn back the time and make everyone happy.

“Doojoonie,” I put my hand on Doojoon’s shoulder, hoping that it’s enough to give him energy to stay strong.

“Dong.. Dongwoonie,” Hee Young stammered.

“Neh noona,”

“I think I’m done here. Can.. Can you help me to get my stuff from Beast office?” She tried to smile.

“Neh noona. Let me help you,” Dongwoon hugged Hee Young and walked by her side.

“Jakaman, Hee Young,” Yoseob suddenly stopped her.

“Hyung, it’s enough for now,” Dongwoon looked at Yoseob.

“Hee Young-ah. Rest well. And let’s meet up again after two months. Thank you.. Thank you for everything,” Yoseob walked forward.

“Thank you for loving us. Thank you for treating us well. Thank you for keeping up with us,” He held Hee Young’s hand.

“We will wait for you. Come back in better condition, arasso?” Yoseob sobbed.

Hee Young couldn’t reply with words but she nodded to what Yoseob said. She gave the last bow to everyone before Dongwoon helped her walked out of the room.

"Good bye, Lim Hee Young,"

 


Picture credit:

www.aliexpress.com

onehallyu.com 

newskakki.com