Truth

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Cube private hospital

Beast members arrived that night to visit Junhyung and I decided to leave my belongings in the car, just to make sure no one knew my plan of staying for tonight. I guess it's already enough to let Doojoon and Jiyong-oppa knew about the plan, just to avoid any rumors that might happened.

"How was he?" Yoseob asked the guardian nurse.

"He was fine. He looks good and can be discharge tomorrow," The nurse answered.

"Did hyung wake up since he arrived here?" Dongwoon asked.

"Not yet. It might takes some time. But don't worry. We already put together the vitamins in his IV drips," The nurse explained again.

"Komawo," Dongwoon bowed and the nurse left the room.

"This is so mysterious," Gikwang expressed his worries.

"Wae?" Hyunseung asked.

"Junhyungie has been admitted to the hospital because of drinking. Although he is the expert of drinking in Beast. What's happening?" Gikwang looked at others.

"I was thinking the same thing too. What happened Doojoonie, Dongwoonie?" Yoseob looked at both of them.

"Why did you ask me hyung? I don't know why Junhyung-hyung drink so much," Dongwoon whined.

"It clearly shows that Junhyung become worst since all of you came back from Hawaii. Did something happened there?" Yoseob questioned.

"True. Even Junhyung keep avoiding our time together," Gikwang paused. "Remember when he stopped in the middle of our dinner time just to have dinner with his friends? I thought he wanted to spent some time with all of us though,"

"Maja.. Majayo (it's true). Junhyung even didn't have time to check on our choreograph although he promised that before he went to Hawaii," Hyunseung added.

"How should I know all of that answer if Junhyung is the only person who can answer that?" Doojoon responded.

"Doojoonie, we are not dumb," Gikwang sounded serious. "Although three of us are not there, we still can sense what's happening,"

"Please Doojoonie. You as a leader, please make things right back," Yoseob begged.

"See Doojoon, I told you before. We knew something is wrong between you and Junhyung. And it's just too obvious, even I can sense it," Hyunseung sighed.

"Not only that, but this is about Hee Young too," Gikwang looked at me. "Hee Young-ah, I don't hate you. But since you join our team, everything become complicated," Gikwang continued.

"Hey, what all these has to do with Hee Young?" Doojoon backed me up.

"Seriously Doojoon? You want to back her up after what happened to Junhyung?" Yoseob makes an annoyed face.

"Enough is enough," Doojoon move forward towards Gikwang. "Hee Young has nothing to do with our issue here,"

"Hyung, don't argue in front of Junhyung-hyung. People said that sick people can actually hear what we talk about," Dongwoon stopped everyone.

"Shut up maknae," Gikwang raises his voice. "Stop being puppet for Doojoon,"

"Ya!" Doojoon shouted.

"Doojoonie, Gikwangie, jaebal. Don't make any noises here. We are in the hospital," I grabbed Doojoon.

"Gikwangie. Stop it," Yoseob held Gikwang.

"Should we just settle everything now? Together with you Hee Young?" Gikwang hissed.

"Ya Lee Gikwang!" Doojoon grabbed Gikwang by his collar.

"Doojoonie, andwea, andwea," I pulled Doojoon.

"I warned you, don't include Hee Young between us," Doojoon breathe hard.

"Now Hee Young is more important to you than that sick Junhyung?" Hyunseung asked. "Impressive,"

"Of course Hyunseung. Of course Hee Young is important to me," Doojoon grabbed my hand and held it in the air. "This is my girlfriend. Hee Young is my girlfriend,"

"Hyung..," Dongwoon startled.

"Do.. Doojoonie," I stammered.

"You want to know what happened Gikwang, Yoseob, Hyunseung? During our trip to Hawaii, both Junhyung and I are fighting with each other just to get Hee Young. Yes! Both of us like Hee Young," Doojoon released my hand.

"This is not Junhyung's fault. It's my fault for holding grudge towards Junhyung. He already told me that he loves Hee Young as friends, but I just can't control my emotions. I kept torturing Junhyung and blaming him for every single thing that he did to Hee Young," Doojoon sighed.

"It's all my fault. For what actually happened to Junhyung. For what Hee Young need to face. Everything is my fault," Doojoon sat on the chair.

"Mianhae Gikwangie, Yoseobie, Hyunseungie. For making things worst, for being selfish. For hiding things behind all of you. The decision to be in the relationship is not from Hee Young. It was my decision, I am the one who make the first move. I chose to be with her," Doojoon paused.

"Sorry to you too Dongwoonie. Because you need to face all this stupid issues when we are on vacation. You need to deal with all the dramas despite of being the maknae. I am not your best hyung," Doojoon looked at Dongwoon.

"And if you really can hear me Junhyung, mianhae. Jeongmal (really) mianhae. Jeongmal.. You always there for me. For both Hee Young and I since the beginning. You are my wingman, my best man. But I screwed everything up," Doojoon covered his face with his hands.

"All of you need to know that I never felt this way before. Never. The feelings are indescribable. I really love Hee Young," He looked at me. "Jinja, I really like this lady in front of us now,"

"Doojoonie," I whispered his name while holding the embarrassment.

"I'm going to settle everything with Junhyung as a gentlemen when he woke up later. And I don't want to hide my relationship with Hee Young anymore. I love her, I love Beast. I'm really sorry for everything that happened but I just seek your support," Doojoon kneeled down.

"Hyung, hyung," Dongwoon came and held Doojoon.

"Yoon Doojoon," Yoseob kneeled in front of Doojoon. "Why did you hold this burden by yourself?"

"Mianhae Seobie, mianhae," Doojoon held Yoseob's hand.

"Anniyo, I am the one who need to apologize," Gikwang came and helped Doojoon to stand up.

"Doojoonie," I silently whispered Doojoon's name and took few steps backwards. I sat on the chair beside Junhyung's bed and tried to hold my inner mixed feelings.

I lift up my head and gave a long stare to Junhyung on the bed. I felt guilty for everyone especially for Junhyung. I'm not sure if he could hear everything that they said because I just wish he don't. I want to let Junhyung knew about my relationship with Doojoon from myself, not through this arguments.

Later I realized, there's a tears fall on Junhyung's cheek. I was taken aback and at that moment I knew that Junhyung heard everything. He just keep his eyes closed, pretending that he was sleeping.

"Mianhae Junhyungie," I wiped his tears. "Don't cry, mianhae,"

 


Picture credit:

http://th02.deviantart.net

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com