I Need You

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

In Jiyong's car

Jiyong-oppa send me back to the office right after the visiting hours ended. Junhyung's appa went home earlier than us as he needed to stop by at Junhyung house and get Junhyung's clothes for tonight stay.

"Gwenchana?" Jiyong-oppa asked me.

"Neh, what about you oppa? Gwenchana?" I asked him back.

"I don't know. I was worried about Junhyung. Not only him but Doojoon too," Jiyong-oppa shared.

"Wae oppa? What's wrong with them?" I fastened my seatbelt.

"Something is odd right after their vacation. Ahh, since you are also there, did u know anything about it?" Jiyong-oppa asked me.

"Oppa," I looked at Jiyong-oppa. "Did you actually knew that Beast, Hyunsik and I are spending the holiday at the same place?"

"Kerom (of course)! I planned it together with Jintaek," Jiyong-oppa nodded.

"You know what oppa, decision that both of you make lead to all these problems," I sighed.

"Wae? What's wrong?" Jiyong-oppa seems to be confused.

"Because they saw me with Hyunsik," I sighed.

"Jinja?" Jiyong-oppa seems not surprised.

"Oppa, you know that Hyunsik and I want to keep it as a secret right?" I sighed.

"About what?" Jiyong-oppa looked clueless.

"Ya! Oppa! Of course about our siblings relationship. Now Doojoon and Junhyung already knew about it. Even Jintaek-oppa decided to tell Tae Jo about us before the vacation," I explained.

"Then what's the big deal? It's not a secret anymore. Simple as that," Jiyong-oppa leisurely answered.

"Oppa!" I sulked and decided to put my ear phone and ignored Jiyong-oppa.

"Ya ya, Hee Young-ah," Jiyong-oppa tapped me.

"Hmmm," I hissed.

"There's a reason why we planned that holiday for both of you," Jiyong-oppa carefully structured his words. "Hyunsik is is trouble,"

"What?!" I shrieked.

"I am not the right person to explain about this to you. Go and ask Jintaek later, alright?" Jiyong-oppa looked at me before I nodded and let out a loud sigh.

 


Cube office

I rushed to BTOB office and directly opened the door without knocking. I'm trying to control my curiosity but right now my emotions are really unstable. This had gone too far. Everything that happened behind my back is seriously making me inpatient.

"Noona," Ilhoon greeted me. "Are you looking for someone?"

"Ilhoonie, how are you?" I greeted Ilhoon back.

"I'm good noona. How was your vacation?" Ilhoon smiled.

"Good. We shall go together next time," I paused. "Ilhoonie, did u see Hyunnie? Is he around?"

"Hyunsik-hyung? He is not here, noona. Jintaek-hyung said that Hyunsik-hyung is resting at home. Is he okay noona?" Ilhoon answered.

"Home? Wae? Is he okay?" I confused.

"Eh? Noona, Jintaek-hyung said that he was sick. He need to rest for a few weeks since that Hawaii vacation. Is everything okay?" Ilhoon explained.

I took a deep breath and hold myself from cursing. Since when my Hyunsik was sick when I just texted him few days back and he said that everything was fine. And Hyunsik needed few weeks to rest? What lie was that when he said BTOB is having winter comeback this year?

"Ahh. I just thought he drop by at the office since I cannot reach him," I lied. "Are you here alone? Where's everyone else?" I diverted his attention.

"I'm waiting for my rap vocal teacher. I need to learn to control my voice for the low key songs," Ilhoon answered.

"Ah, daebak. Is it a hint that the new comeback songs is a slow songs?" I smirked.

"ㅋㅋㅋ, noona, it's a secret," Ilhoon gave me a wide smile.

"ㅋㅋㅋ. Take care Ilhoon-ya. Noona will talk to you later, okay?" I hugged him before leaving the room.

Now my mind working fast. What possibly can happen to my Hyunsik that related to that Hawaii vacation? What makes Jintaek-oppa and Jiyong-oppa decided to make Doojoon, Junhyung and Tae Jo knew about Hyunsik and I without asking my opinion first? What problem that Hyunsik is facing now with his career?

I walked passed by Good Life studio and I instantly stopped. "Aigo, I was suppose to get my stuff and get ready to be with Junhyungie at the hospital. Now Hyunsik so-called-drama really messed everything up,"

 


BTOB dorm

"Hyung, Ilhoon texted us in the group chat. He said that Hee Young noona is looking for Hyunsik-hyung at the office," Peniel looked at his phone.

"Murago? Then what did Ilhoon said?" Jintaek panicked.

"Noona asked where is everyone," Peniel answered.

"That's all?" Jintaek widen his eyes.

"Neh. And ahh. Ilhoon asked noona if Hyunsik-hyung is fine now since he was absent from BTOB activities for few weeks already," Peniel added.

"Murago? Aigo!" Jintaek took out his mobile phone. "Tell Ilhoon and everyone else in the group to stop texting or talking with Hee Young about Hyunsik,"

"Noona is not with Ilhoon anymore, hyung," Peniel responded.

"Just tell them!" Jintaek increased his voice and took out his mobile phone and left the room.

 


Cube office

I took my personal belongings including my MacBook laptop and walked towards the parking area. I got into my car and start driving before I realized my phone is buzzing.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

"Yobeseyo," I greeted Jintaek-oppa.

"Hee Young-ah, how are you?" Jintaek-oppa asked me.

"Fine. Wae?" I annoyed.

"Where are you? Can we meet Hee Young-ah?" Jintaek-oppa asked.

"I have appointment tonight," I answered.

"Well Hee Young-ah," Jintaek-oppa paused. "Did you already heard about it?"

"About what?" I pretending not to know.

"About hmm. Hee Young-ah, mianhae," Jintaek-oppa apologized.

"I am driving right now. Can we just talk about this later?" I asked him.

"Arasso. But please. You need to listen to my explanation first," Jintaek-oppa begged.

"Neh," I answered before hang up the call.

"Am I an easy target for them? And for Hyunsik too?" I sighed and focused back on my driving.

 


My house

Despite of what I discovered just now, I still wanted to stick with my original plan, staying with Junhyung tonight. Jiyong-oppa seems cannot rejected my request right after I sulked and mad at him about 'the-manager-plan' idea.

I stopped by at the nearest supermarket and bought few simple ingredients. I decided to cook something good for Junhyung tonight although I'm not sure when he will get up.

"Yobseyo eomma," I called eomma when I arrived home.

"I want to cook something for a sick friend. Neh eomma. Any soup is good but I already bought a few potatoes," I told eomma.

"Spicy potato guk? Is it going to be too spicy eomma?" I asked eomma.

"Neh, komawo eomma," I responded back after I jot down some tips from eomma.

"Shall I start now?" I smiled and excitedly started cooking.

15 minutes later, my soup is ready. It's already dark outside and I went to my room to take a bath. I changed to my favorite maroon long sleeve and wear my pearl headband.

"So, should I bring some blanket and small pillows too?" I asked myself.

"Maybe I should bring my MacBook and headphone too," I packed everything in my bag.

"It looks like I'm going to school camping," I laughed at myself.

When everything is done, I went downstairs and poured the soup in the thermos, just to keep it warm until Junhyung wake up. I packed some fruits and can drinks just in case Junhyung wanted to drink it later.

"Shall we go now, Hee Young? Kaja,"

 


Beast dorm

*This is Doojoon POV

This is not the first time Junhyung fainted during our comeback preparation. But to know that he needed to stay one night at the hospital just break my heart.

"Am I a bad leader? Or a bad friends?" I whispered.

I looked at my phone and realized there is one unread message from Hee Young. I sighed when I read it and lay back on the couch.

"I guess I need to control my jealousy. Hee Young just wanted to be there for Junhyung. Like what a good friend should do," I calmed myself.

Hee Young told me that she is going to stay overnight with Junhyung because she taught what happened mostly because of her. I wanted to argue back but I know, making Hee Young happy is my priority now.

"Dating in the drama looks easier than in real life," I mumbled.

Knock knock knock

"Doojoonie," Hyunseung came into my room.

"Neh," I looked at him.

"Gwenchana?" Hyunseung grabbed a chair.

"Wae?" I asked him. "You rarely asked me whether I'm okay or not, Hyunseungie,"

"My 4D mind thought that you probably in trouble," Hyunseung looked serious.

"ㅋㅋㅋ, what was that," I giggled.

"Ya ya. Do you want to go to the hospital tonight?" Hyunseung suggested.

"Can we? I don't think Jiyong-hyung is free tonight," I said to him.

"We can just go by ourself right?" Hyunseung asked me. "Or do you actually don't want to see Junhyung?"

"Ya! I never said anything like that," I defensed myself. "It just that..,"

"You have unsettled business with him. Everyone knows it Doojoonie," Hyunseung cut my words.

"Otoke..," I stammered.

"I'm going to the hospital with Yoseobie later. Dongwoon and Gikwang already there. If you want to go, just get ready in 15 minutes," Hyunseung stood up.

"Hmm arasso," I sighed.

Hyunseung closed the door and I lay back on my bed. I looked at the picture beside my bed and hold it in my hand. It was one of the picture that I treasure the most, first picture of six of us before debut.

"We are not only singer and idol. But we are brothers," I touched Junhyung's face. "And I miss you, Junhyungie. Get well soon, dude. We need you. Beast need you. I need you,"

 


Picture credit:

http://images6.fanpop.com

http://38.media.tumblr.com

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com