BTOB Back Again

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

‘Queen Annes Lace’ house

Hee Young bravely send the text messages to Yoonique before she regrets it the next second. She keeps looking at her phone before realizing Beast schedules today.

"Ah, they have Sukira Radio interview today," Hee Young mumbled.

"Wae. Wae noona? Who have interview?" Hyunsik who are in the middle of table cleaning heard Hee Young mumbling.

"Anniyo, nothing Hyunsik," Hee Young smiled.

"Noona! You promised me just now!" Hyunsik sulking.

"Arasso arasso. It’s Beast. They are now in the middle of their radio interview schedule. I am wondering did they wear what I chose for them or did their stylists make some arrangements," Hee Young tried to hide the truth.

"Beast hyung? Oh why so sudden noona? Is it because I said that I like Doojoon hyung?" Hyunsik smirked.

"Ya!" Hee Young splashed some of dishwashing bubble to Hyunsik before Hyunsik running away to his room.

"I'm going to get ready noona!" Hyunsik exclaimed.

 


Mise-en-place

    

Hyunsik and Hee Young changed into a casual attire with both having a base white color shirt. Hee Young choose an abstract sleeveless shirt with short pants same as Hyunsik with small leopard design on the chest. They started to categorized the ingredients according to it's group. There's quite a lot to do today since they need to make more than 7 different menus and most importantly it should be enough to feed all BTOB kids along with Jintaek. Hee Young did invited few of BTOB stylist but sadly they cannot make it due to personal issue.

"Noona, our main hero today will be my favorite Kimbab right?" Hyunsik asked before he serenaded Jadu’s Kimbap song.

A long time ago kimbap was just rice

But over the time cheese, tuna and kimchi were added

The world changes, kimbap changes too

Our love changes

"Aigo this kid. Sure, your favourite food will be our main dish today. See, this is eomma home-garden vegetables that she sent so that you can still feel a touch of eomma love in the kimbab," Hee Young smiled at Hyunsik.

"ㅋㅋㅋ noona, what are the others menu?" Hyunsik looked at the groceries boxes.

"I planned to make BTOB favorites. Well, Eunkwang’s Baek-Sook (chicken soup), Minhyuk and Sungjae’s Doenjang-Jjigae (fermented soybean paste stew), Ilhoon’s Samgyupsal (grilled pork belly), Jintaek oppa’s Japchae (stir fried glass noodles) and simple bulgogi wrap with my signature Tteokbokki (hot and spicy rice cakes)” Hee Young paused.

“I planned Gamjatang (pork bone soup) for Changsubie but since I already plan to make Doenjang-Jjigae (fermented soybean paste stew), then I change it to Galbi-jjim (beef short rib). Peniel did not mention anything that he wants when we met previously but I planned to make Pepperoni Pizza for him. Is these menu lists okay for you guys tonight ㅋㅋㅋ?” Hee Young jotted down the menus on their small white board in the kitchen.

"Daebak! I don't think my diet is important tonight!" Hyunsik smirked before he heard his phone rang.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

"Uh why Gikwang-hyung is calling me?" Hyunsik asked Hee Young.

"Gikwang? Maybe he wants to ask you to go to the gym with him. But wait, they are still in the middle of radio interview right?" Hee Young guessed.

“Yobeseyo,” Hyunsik picked up the call.

“Yobeseyo, I will start it now,” Hyunsik heard Gikwang replied in a rush on the other line. “What is my favourite fashion item?”

“Ooh ooh mo-ja (cap)” Hyunsik startled.

“Wow, then what is my favorite food?” Gikwang continued the question.

“Ahh, ㅋㅋㅋ, hamburger?” Hyunsik confused.

“Ahh. What about my favorite fruit?” Gikwang rushed.

“Hmm,” Hyunsik needed time to think of the answer before he heard someone said jamong (grapefruit). “Jamong?”

Hee Young quickly ran to the small radio in the kitchen and tune into the Sukira FM. Yes, Hyunsik is on the phone with his Beast hyung. She dragged the stool and sat in front of the radio. She can hear Doojoon laughed here and there and Hee Young look forward to Doojoon's turn to answer the quiz.

The conversation continued with question of which year Gikwang was born.

“Mahlti, Mahlti (horse),” Hyunsik answered confidently because he used to discussed about it with Gikwang before.

Gikwang asked another questions on with whom that he cannot communicate well with in BEAST. Hyunsik laughed before putting his phone on his chest and asked Hee Young about it. Hee Young whispered “Hyunseung?”

Hyunsik followed what his sister suggested and answered “Hyunseung-hyung?”

It was a wrong answered but Gikwang and Hyunsik continued the Q&A until they reached the time limits. Hyunsik take a seat at the dining room chair while Hee Young enjoying the interviews from listening to the radio. Hee Young found that it is cute for his brother to become a shy kid when he introducing himself to the listeners. Well, Ryeowook is a respected senior in the radio broadcasting industry and his channel is one of the best radio stations handled by an idol. Hyunsik might feel humble to be able to speak to him directly.

“Yah, noona it was funny right?” Hyunsik hang up the call and dragged the stools beside Hee Young. They enjoyed listening to the remaining Beast interview and laughed crazily during Junhyung and Sungkyu conversation.

“Noona, do you know about these issue that Sungkyu-hyung trying to avoid? About Junhyung-hyung scandals?” Hyunsik asked.

“Du gu (who)? That Kara idol? I knew about it. It's a long time ago right? They already move on now. I used to collab with bunch of Kara stylist before,” Hee Young replied.

“Anniyo. Other than that. Junhyung-hyung with Hyuna,” Hyunsik responded.

“Yeah, I heard about it from people in the building. But it's definitely a rumour and some misunderstanding. There's no statement been made even by Jiyong-oppa. Hyunnie-ah, don’t believe anything that people said. They are your senior right? You need to learn other good things from them not about this. Okay?” Hee Young patted on Hyunsik shoulder.

“Arasso, I'm sorry noona. It just slipped from my mouth when I listened to their conversation. Allright, let’s start cooking noona,” Hyunsik smiled.

“Hmm kaja,” Hee Young felt bit disappointed when the radio interview ended and most importantly she missed Doojoon turns. She then decided to lighten up her moods and inserting BTOB compilations CD on the CD player and played it. “Let’s have BTOB spirits today,”

 


BTOB back again

“Noona, we are here!” Hee Young heard the bell been pressed continuously and the sound of those BTOB kids can be heard.

“Arasso, arasso, I’m coming” Hee Young wiped her hands and opened the door. All of them, smiling with a bright face and bowed at the same time to Hee Young.

“Peniel-ya, Ilhoonie, Sungjaengie, Changsubie, ya Minhyuk, Eunkwang, come in. Eh, where is Jintaek oppa?” Hee Young bowed back.

“Hyung have something to do at the office, he will come later,” Eunkwang replied. “Ya, this is some drinks and gifts for you,”

“It is not a housewarming party. It’s our Sungjae birthday. You should give him a present though,” Hee Young gave that look to Eunkwang.

“Hyunsik-hyung, where are you?” Sungjae shouted.

“Balcony!” Hyunsik yelled back.

Everyone make their move to the living room and change into comfortable house slipper. Hee Young already took out extra slipper for any guest that are coming to the house especially if it is BTOB kids.

“Wow noona, is this what we are going to have tonight? This is a big feast!” Peniel take a look at menu list on the kitchen before everyone gathered there.

“Daebak noona! I can’t wait to eat!” Ilhoon exclaimed.

“How did you know I like Pepperoni pizza noona?” Peniel asked.

“Telepathy,” Hee Young smiled. “But you need to help me first. There’s a lot to do,” Hee Young crossed her arm.

“Aigoo Hee Young-ah, you look like a strict chef in those Masterchef show, ㅋㅋㅋ,” Minhyuk replied before distributing apron to each BTOB member.

ㅋㅋㅋ, some of you might help setting up the dinner place and grill area with Hyunsik. And some can help me,” I smiled.

“I’ll help Hyunsik-hyung!” Sungjae replied and make his way to the balcony.

“I can help you. Well, I guess we can help you. Right Minhyuk?” Eunkwang adjusted his cap.

“Kure, Ilhoon, can you help us too? And Peniel and Changsub, both of you can be in charge for Sungjae’s birthday party decorations using what Jintaek-hyung bought,” Minhyuk replied.

“Arasso,” Ilhoon, Peniel and Changsub nodded.

 


Cube building

Jintaek just finished a brief meeting with the Cube PR teams. They want to focus on some health and fitnees issue for all of BTOB member including attention to the facial care. Jintaek packed up his stuff and took the documents from the table. He make his way to BTOB office to picked up Ilhoon's cap and Peniel's Ipod that they left in the office. Despite of Jintaek easy-going and absolutely understanding personality, he is really a neat freak person. He always advised all BTOB kids to not leave anything in the office since it will make the cleaner had a hard time when they are cleaning the room. It is quite hard for Jintaek when he first moved to BTOB dorm, but everything had settle down now with the BTOB increased awareness towards hygiene and cleanliness.

Jintaek saw BEAST kids hanging around at the office. There's Dongwoon and Yoseob playing the table tennis and Hyunseung and Gikwang sleeping at the lounge room. “They might have something to do later,” Jintaek murmured.

He passed by Junhyung and Taejo studio and saw Doojoon and Junhyung. It seems that both of them are having some serious conversation.

“Yah, why so serious?” Jintaek barged in.

 


Doojoon POV

“Ya, do u think I don't know what's happening to you in these days?” Junhyung shrieked at me. “It's about that stylist right?”

I was startled. I tried to clear up the air before I heard a voice cutting up my words.

“Yah, why so serious?” It's Jintaek-hyung.

“Hyung!” I went to Jintaek-hyung and give him the biggest hug. I felt really relieved for not having to answer Junhyung question. I saw how Junhyung looked at me with that gaze.

“Anniyo, this kid has something wrong with him nowadays,” Junhyung revenged.

“Wae? Are you sick?” Jintaek-hyung rest his arm on my shoulder.

“Nothing’s wrong hyung! Junhyung just like to talk randomly nowadays,” I tried to change the topic. “Hyung, are you alone? Where are the kids?”

“Oh, they are having Sungjae belated birthday celebration today. Their ex-main stylist are cooking for them,” Jintaek-hyung paused before he continued, “Do you guys want to come?”

“We have dance practice after this hyung. But it will be good if you can send some food to us. We are so hungry,” Junhyung sat at his roller chair.

“Ya, we just ate three whole chickens!” I pushed Junhyung chair.

“But by the time we finished out training, we will definitely be hungry. Right Dongwoonie?” Junhyung greeted Dongwoon and Yoseob who came to the room.

ㅋㅋ, I can asked her if it is okay for you guys to come. When is your dancing practice?” Jintaek-hyung smiled at all of us while taking out his mobile phone.

“Another one hour hyung. Should we ask Jiyong-hyung first?” Doojoon concerned.

“Arasso, I will discussed with Jiyong and see what I can do okay? Be careful, see you later,” Jintaek-hyung left the room before I realized my phone is buzzing. I smiled upon reading the text and replied directly.

“Yah! Yoon Doojoon I knew something is wrong with you!” Junhyung yelled at me before I ran towards the corridor.

“Wae Junhyung? What happened to him?” Yoseob asked Junhyung.

“I think Doojoon mind is sick!” Junhyung turned off the lamp and closed the door.

“Murago!” Yoseob exclaimed.

“Yah Yong Junhyung! Don’t you think I can still hear that from the corridor?” I shouted.

 


Picture credit:

http://yongjunghyung2015.tumblr.com/

http://kpopselca.com/selca

https://www.coco-fashion.com

http://thestar.chosun.com/site