Always Him

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Cube meeting room

“I feel that too. Jaebal, gajima (don’t go),” I begged.

“No, you lied. Enough Hee Young,” Doojoon increased his voice.

“I don’t. Believe me” I tighten my grip.

“Suddenly I feel annoyed talking to you,” Doojoon talked back to me.

“Yoon Doojoon,” I stared into his eyes.

“Don’t touch me,” Doojoon pushed my hand away.

"Mianhae, I was wrong," I begged Doojoon before I saw he gave that one last gaze and left me alone.

"I said I'm sorry, Yoon Doojoon!" I sat back on my chair and tears keep falling from my eyes before it turned into a loud sobbed.

 


Junhyung POV

I closed the door and left Doojoon alone with Hee Young. I was curious. I started to question everything. What stories they will share, how they will communicate, will Hee Young laughed at Doojoon's jokes. Everything.

"Aigo Junhyung, stop it," I sighed and make a turn at Cube Cafe.

"Hyung, like usual?" The barista guy asked me.

"No, make it different today. I want Skinny Caramel Macchiato," I tapped my staff card.

"Good choice hyung," The barista smiled at me.

Upon getting my drinks, I went upstairs and saw Doojoon coming out from the room. I noticed he rushed out from the room and almost hit me.

"Ya, what's wrong?" I yelled but Doojoon didn't even answered me back.

I noticed that Doojoon's face was different though. He somehow looks depressed and his eyes were red.

“What the hell is happening?” I murmured. “Where is Hee Young?”

I walked towards the meeting room and heard a voice sobbing from inside.

Knock knock knock

I saw Hee Young was crying. And it breaks my heart.

 


Hee Young POV

I heard someone knocking the door. I tried to stop crying but my tears just falls down involuntarily. I stood up and saw Junhyung.

"Gwenchana?" He asked.

My tears just keep falling when I heard him consoled me.

"Hey hey hey, sit down," Junhyung assisted me. "Take this, wipe your tears,"

Junhyung passed me his bandana handkerchief. I took it and wiped my tears.

“What happened? I thought you with Doojoon before,” Junhyung confused.

“He did. Before he left me,” I tried to control my sadness.

“He left you? Did both of you fought?” Junhyung took out his sunglasses.

“I make a wrong decision. I hurt him. Badly,” My sobbed just got worst.

“Hee Young-ah. Calm down," Junhyung patted me.

"I tried to stop but I can't," I crumpled his bandana handkerchief.

"You can still talk to him. Did you try calling him?” Junhyung calmed me. “But hey, I don’t think this is the right time, right?”

I nodded. "I swear I must look really ugly now,"

"Hey, how can u think like that? Although it's true ㅋㅋㅋ," Junhyung laughed.

"Junhyungie!" I continued sobbing.

"Arasso arasso, calm down. Here, I ordered your favorite drink. You can have some," Junhyung handed me his coffee.

"Skinny Caramel Macchiato?" I asked and Junhyung nodded.

I sipped the drink and feel refreshed inside. I tried to hold my tears. I took a deep breath and sighed.

"Are you okay now?" Junhyung looked at my eyes.

"Neh," I pouted.

"Let's go and rest in my studio," Junhyung offered.

"My eyes must be puffy now. I don't want to go out," I refused.

"Here," Junhyung put his sunglasses on me and smile. "Although it's designed for men but it looks good on you,"

I smile back at him and brush my hair using my fingers. I feel relieved at that moment although my head spinning crazily trying to comprehend what Doojoon just did to me.

"Kaja," Junhyung took my laptop bag and lead the way.

 


In Jiyong's car

"You're lucky we're still in this neighborhood area," Jiyong mentioned.

"Why so sudden?" Gikwang asked. "I thought you want to stay with the others,"

"Suddenly the office feel so stuffy," Doojoon sighed.

"Are you okay? Did you just cried?" Jiyong asked.

"Anniyo hyung! Something went into my eyes," Doojoon denied.

"Seriously Doojoonie, are you okay?" Gikwang concerned.

"No I'm not. I'm sad right now. So freaking sad. But I don't want to talk about it. Please," Doojoon begged.

"Whatever is it, remember, you're the leader. And you need to be strong. The kids are relying on you," Jiyong said.

 


Good Life studio

"Ya Kim Tae Jo you're back man!" I saw Junhyung hugged Tae Jo, Cube composer and Junhyung's best friend.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I bowed at Tae Jo.

"You must be Hee Young, Beast new main stylist," Tae Jo bowed back.

"Neh," I smiled and feel double ugly since my makeup absolutely ruined because of my silly crying drama just now.

"She is going to rest here and later we can have dinner together," Junhyung explained.

"Dinner?" I asked him.

"Tae Jo will treat us. He just got back from vacation with his girlfriend. He must feel good now," Junhyung teased.

"ㅋㅋㅋ, arasso. You can choose the place, Hee Young-shi," Tae Jo smiled at me.

"Just Hee Young," I smiled back at him.

“I’m going to leave you two alone. Buzz me when you want to go and have our dinner,” Tae Jo smiled at both of us.

Tae Jo left the room and it's only Junhyung and I. I sat comfortably on his couch and looked at my phone. I scrolled down at Doojoon’s old text messages and it hurts me inside. I opened my purse and saw cute note that Doojoon left on my windshield few weeks back. Everything started to come back again. How he loves my smile. How he adore my eye-smile. How he said I'm beautiful each time we met. How he wanted to meet me again and again every day.

Without I knowing, my tears slowly fall down on my cheek. I wiped it using Junhyung’s bandana handkerchief and sniffed.

"Its hurting me," I mumbled.

"Hee Young ah," Junhyung sat beside me. "Everything is going to be okay,"

"No it's not. Doojoon hates me. Doojoon left me because of this stupid mouth," I cried and hit my mouth.

"No no, jaebal, listen to me," Junhyung hold my hands. "Doojoon will understand,"

"He left me just now Junhyung. He left me alone. Without letting me explained," I sobbed.

"Come here," Junhyung embraced me and I cried on his chest. “Listen to me. I will always be here for you. I'll always back you up,"

I wanted to reject the hug because it feels wrong but relieving at the same time. I was so lost and all drained out.

“Doojoonie.. He.. Doojoon.. Yoon Doojoon..” I stammered.

“Shh.. Sh..,” Junhyung patted my back while I cried with all my heart on his shoulder.

“I’m here. Will always be here,” Junhyung consoled me.

"Komawo Junhyung. I know I can always rely on you," I sobbed.

 


Junhyung POV

It suffers me to see how bad Hee Young affected with this situation. Her puffy eyes, her long sobbing, her tears, everything is not pleasant to my eyes. I was happy when she didn’t reject my hug. But it hurts when she keep calling Doojoon’s name during the hug.

I just wanted to protect her from all this. I wanted to see her smile again. I wanted to hear those nagging. I wanted to feel that warm friendly conversation again.

"Jaebal Junhyung. Please make Doojoon understand the real reason. I have no intention to hurt him at all," Hee Young begged me.

And all I was able to do is sighed and nodded.

“Have a rest. Make yourself comfortable. I want to go to the washroom,” I excused myself from the room.

I took out my phone and dialed Doojoon’s number.

Doojoon: Yobeseyo.

Junhyung: Where are you?

Doojoon: Dorm.

Junhyung: What’s up with you and Hee Young?

Doojoon: What’s with that?

Junhyung: Please Doojoon. I know about it.

Doojoon: I can’t talk now. I’m not feeling good.

Junhyung: Hee Young is worst. She was calling your name all the time. She was crying, Doojoonie.

Doojoon: Then what about me?

Junhyung: You’re the man. You need to make things right.

Doojoon: Aish. What should I do?

Junhyung: Have faith on me.

 I hanged up the call and sighed. I guessed this is the best I can do. If not for Doojoon, at least for my Hee Young.

“Stop it. She is not yours,”

 


Dinner time

“Where are we going to eat Junhyung?” I asked Junhyung when we are in the car.

“Somewhere nearby. It’s a private restaurant,” Junhyung answered while wearing his mask.

"How did you feel now?" Tae Jo asked me.

"Uh uh you knew about it too?" I sulked.

"Don't worry. Eye infection is not that bad. Don't forget to take the eye drops regularly," Tae Jo advised.

"Yes Hee Young, don't forget to put some eye drops," Junhyung laughed like crazy.

I smiled when I heard how sneaky Junhyung can be just to make sure my problem is only between us. But the eye drops stories is just as silly as that chicken stories that I hate.

15 minutes later we arrived at a small ramyeon restaurant. Junhyung asked me to go inside first as he needs to find the parking spot and Tae Jo will need to cover him up. I make my way inside and saw the ahjumma pointed to one of the room downstairs.

I opened the door and take a seat at the table. It’s really a private restaurant since that ahjumma didn’t even try to ask me anything. I guessed Junhyung already planned everything in advance.

“Which one is good?” I asked when I heard someone opening the door.

“You,”

I turned around. I saw Yoon Doojoon with a bouquet of flowers and that sweet smile again.

 


In Tae Jo's car

“Just leave Tae Jo,” Junhyung requested.

"I thought we are going to find the parking spot?" Tae Jo confused.

"Let's eat somewhere else," Junhyung answered.

"What about Hee Young?" Tae Jo looked at Junhyung.

"She will be fine," Junhyung sighed. "I'm doing what I think is the best for her,"

"Leaving her is a good thing? What's wrong with you Junhyung?" Tae Jo asked.

"I'm leaving her with a good company. A really good one," Junhyung sighed and stare into the night.

 


Picture credit:

http://images6.fanpop.com/

http://coolspotters.com/

https://36.media.tumblr.com

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/

https://instagram.com/bigmadboii/