Vacation?

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

BBQ restaurant

“Annyeonghaseyo,”

I turned around and saw a group of people entered the restaurant. I realized they are Beast parents as I recognized Gikwang's eomma from my previous visit at her restaurant. I stood up and bowed together with others. Other staff seems closed with them and it's quite awkward for me since this is my first time meeting others.

“Eomma, appa,” Dongwoon yelled and rushed towards them.

“Welcome eomonim, abeonim,” Jiyong-oppa welcomed them. “Have a seat anywhere you preferred too,”

“Doojoonie,” I heard a lady opened her arm and hugged Doojoon.

“That must be Doojoon's eomma,” I whispered.

“Eomma, you look good. I miss you,” Doojoon kissed his eomma on the cheek.

I looked around and saw every Beast members hugging their parents that somehow make me missing my parents too.

“Eomma here,” Doojoon introduced his eomma to me.

“Anyyeonghaseyo eomonim,” I bowed.

“Aigo. Who is this Doojoonie? I never saw her before” His mom asked while hugging me.

“This is Beast new main stylist, Hee Young. And my best friend,” Doojoon giggled.

“Hee Youngie, so pretty. You should bring her over and have meal at our house later Doojonie,” Doojoon's eomma smiled at me.

“You cannot invite every Doojoonie's friends to our house jagiya,” Doojoon's appa commented.

“Don't worry appa. Hee Young already promise me that she will come to our house later,” Doojoon assisted his eomma to the table.

“Sure eomonim. One fine day,” I tried to control myself and smile. “Excuse me eomonim. I have to greet others too. I will be back,” I bowed and walked towards Dongwoon.

“Annyeonghaseyo eomonim, abeonim. I'm Hee Young. Beast new main stylist,” I introduced myself to others.

“Aigo, yeppuda,” Dongwoon's eomma praised me.

“Komawo Hee Young-ah for making my son looks good,” Hyunseung's eomma hold my hand.

“Anniyo eomonim. That's my job,” I smiled back at her.

“Did Yoseob give trouble to you?” Yoseob's dad asked.

“Anniyo. He is a good friend abeonim,” I looked at Yoseob.

“Appa, I'm really a good friend. Dongwoon is the one who always love to ,” Yoseob answered.

“Anniyo hyung! Appa, Yoseob hyung really loves to laugh at my jokes about Hee Young noona. That’s why I teased Hee Young noona,” Dongwoon told his appa.

“Aigo these kids,” Hyunseung's eomma laughed.

“Komawoyo Hee Young for helping Gikwang when he was sick,” Gikwang's eomma looked at me. “Come back again to my restaurant later. Gikwangie, don't forget to bring Hee Young together. Arashi?”

“Neh eomonim. Please everyone have a seat and enjoy the dinner,” I bowed before I realized Junhyung was not here.

“Dongwoonie, where is Junhyung?” I asked Dongwoon.

“Junhyung-hyung? I am not sure noona. Maybe he went to the washroom,” Dongwoon answered.

I walked around the restaurant but still could not found Junhyung's trace. I went back to my table and saw Doojoon and his parents having good time eating together. I decided to switch table as I do not want to disturb their family quality time together.

“Aigo,” I suddenly hit someone.

“You intentionally hit me right?” Junhyung asked me.

“Ya! ㅋㅋㅋ. Where are your parents? I need to greet them,” I asked him.

“They are not coming. Appa is not feeling well. And this is just a celebratory dinner. Beast will have another private dinner after this. Then only I can bring my parents along,” Junhyung explained.

“Is your appa okay? Is it that bad?” I walked with Junhyung towards one of the available table at the back.

“Fine. Nothing serious at all,” Junhyung wrapped a meat with the lettuce.

“That's a relieved,” I let out my concerned.

“Here,” Junhyung shove the wrap into my mouth.

“Ya ya,” I barely can speak when the wrap is too big for my mouth.

“ㅋㅋㅋ!” Junhyung laughed. “Ah, why don't you sit together with Doojoon's parents? This is your time to know them without getting suspicious by others,”

“I already greeted them before. It's enough for now. It will be awkward otherwise,” I gulped some water.

“Awkward to tell them that both of you are couple?” Junhyung teased.

“Ya! Yong Junhyung!” I hit him and laughed.

 


My house

I woke up this morning when I heard someone entered the house. I tied my hair and went downstairs before I saw Hyunsik in the living room.

“Hyunnie-ah,” I called his name with full of love and tried to hug him.

“Aigo noona, you look really ugly now,” Hyunsik moved to the other chair.

“Ya ya. Why are you here?” I sat on the couch beside him.

“I have nothing to do for this week. Everyone has their own plan so I decided to go home too," Hyunsik took out his accessories and put it on the shelves.

"Ah like that. You should tell me in advance if you're coming home," I comb my hair using my fingers.

"Wae noona? Do you hide someone in your bedroom? Is it Doojoon-hyung?” Hyunsik excitedly asked me.

“Ya!” I threw the small pillow to Hyunsik.

“Hyung, hyung. Doojoon-hyung, Doojoon-hyung. I’m home,” Hyunsik ran to the gym room.

“Aigo this kid just love to talk nonsense,” I let out a heavy sigh and heard Hyunsik called me from his gym room.

“Noona!”

“Wae?” I walked towards the room.

“Should we go somewhere? I have one week free time,” Hyunsik asked me.

“Where do you want to go? Jeju-do?” I step on the treadmill beside him.

“Anniyo noona. Let’s go somewhere far,” Hyunsik stood in front of me.

“But I only have few days free time before I need to return back to work Hyunnie-ah,” I ruffled his hair. “I’m not the idol. Beast will have a week of free time but not me. I might need to help Yoseob with his Zorro musical afterwards,”

“Noona, please,” Hyunsik pouted.

“Tell me first. Where do you plan to go?” I increased the treadmill speed.

“Bada (sea)” Hyunsik smiled.

“Then Jeju-do is enough” I answered.

“Many people will recognize me noona. I want to have some free time alone,” Hyunsik sat on the gym ball.

“Then you can go alone, without me,” I .

“Noona!” He hit me with the ball.

“Arasso arasso. Tell me,” I giggled.

Hyunsik stopped my treadmill and whispered to my ears.

“Mu ra go?! Why so far away Hyunnie-ah?” I shrieked.

“No it’s not. Maldives is only 8 hours from Seoul,” Hyunsik did his aegyo in front of me.

"You need to prepare your passport and everything first if you want to go that far. Have you asked Jintaek-oppa about this idea?" I asked.

"Of course not yet noona. If I asked Jintaek-hyung, he won't let me go. That's why you are the right person to tell him," Hyunsik explained.

“Arasso. Let me discuss with everyone first. It is not only Jintaek-oppa but I need to discuss with Jiyong-oppa and my head of department too. Okay?” I hold his cheek. “You know I can't say no to you right? So sneaky,”

“It is just that, I want to have some free time to myself. And plus you just finished with the concert. I guess this is the right time,” Hyunsik make a sad face.

“Come here. I’ll prepare some breakfast for you okay my baby,” I hugged him and walked together to the dining room.

 


That afternoon

I reflected back when was the last time I enjoyed my own sweet time with Hyunsik. And it was during Ilhoon birthday two years ago. Even that trip was all together with BTOB kids and not just two of us. I felt guilty and decided to ask Jintaek-oppa about it.

"Should I call or text him," I murmured. "Text will be easier,"

I focused back on my MacBook before I heard my phone rang.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

"Odiga yo?" Jintaek-oppa asked me.

"My house oppa. With Hyunnie," I answered.

"No I mean where both of you planning to go?" Jintaek-oppa clarified.

"Somewhere far ㅋㅋㅋ. Maldives oppa. It was Hyunnie's idea. I feel bad rejecting it," I confessed.

"Have you eaten?" Jintaek-oppa asked.

"Lunch? Not yet oppa," I told him.

"I'm going to have lunch with Jiyong at Yoseob's eomma restaurant. Let's eat together then we can discuss again. And bring both of your passports in case you can actually go. See you," Jintaek-oppa hanged up the call.

I walked to the living room and sat beside Hyunsik. "Hyunnie, I need to meet both Jiyong-oppa and Jintaek-oppa to discuss about your idea this afternoon," I sat on his side.

"Is Jintaek-hyung okay with the idea?" Hyunsik eye fixed on the screen.

"He want to discuss it first. Do you want to follow me? We can have our lunch together," I asked Hyunsik.

"Can I come? There are no Beast-hyungs there?" Hyunsik paused his game.

"I don't think so. All of them are having their own sweet holiday right? Pali, go change," I patted Hyunsik.

 


In Jiyong's car

"What do you think?" Jintaek asked Jiyong.

"Let them go together. That will be safer since we're not going," Jiyong suggested.

"Will they be okay with the plan?" Jintaek worried.

"Don't let them know the real reason. ㅋㅋㅋ," Jiyong laughed.

 


That night

"Yeay! We are going!" Hyunsik jumped happily when we entered the house.

"You are lucky my head department don't mind to give me a long holiday," I shut the door.

"Next time if you do aegyo to your boss, you can even have one month holiday noona," Hyunsik winked at me.

"I'm not like you! Aegyo is only for idols," I told him.

"Do like this, like this," Hyunsik continuously showed his aegyo.

"Aigo, how come you look cute and disgusting at the same time," I laughed.

"Noona!" Hyunsik pouted. "Should I start packing now?"

"Don’t forget to bring your swimsuit. We are going to have some fun swimming there. Should I go and buy the new bikini set?” I asked Hyunsik.

“Seems like someone else is excited too,” Hyunsik teased me.

"Well, if we are going to Maldives, I will not be this excited. But this time, Jintaek-oppa is giving us a holiday package that is farther from the Maldives. That makes me so excited," I explained.

"Both locations make me excited noona. Any bada will be fine for me," Hyunsik giggled.

"Then let’s go to Jeju. You know I'm afraid taking flights for long distance journey. Even if we are going to Maldives, I am still going to be scared of flight," I whined.

"Noona, don’t worry,” Hyunsik hugged me. “I'm here noona," He kissed my cheek.

"Jintaek-oppa obviously will put you in the Business Class seat. I will be left alone in the economy class," I sulked.

"No, let's sit together at the Business Class seat. I'll treat you. Let me tell Jintaek hyung about this," Hyunsik took out his mobile phone.

"No, don't do that. I'll be fine," I grabbed Hyunsik's phone.

"Noona, this is the least I can do. Jaebal," Hyunsik took back his phone.

I sighed. It seems like I don't have choice at all. I am afraid of flights and sitting together with Hyunsik will be my only solution.

"Komawo my baby," I rested my head on his shoulder.

 


Incheon Airport

"Both of you please take care of yourself," Eomma and appa hugged both Hyunsik and I in the airport.

"Thank you eomma, appa. Thank you for sending us today," Hyunsik hugged eomma tightly.

"I rarely have time for both of you. But today you're going far from Korea. Of course I will come and send you guys," Eomma kissed Hyunsik's forehead.

"Eomma don't cry," Hyunsik begged.

"Somehow I feel like sending my boy to Military service and my girl is getting married," Eomma wiped her tears.

"Don't say like that jagiya. They are going to have some fun time there. Don't stress them," Appa tried to calm eomma.

"Appa, eomma. We go first," I kissed eomma and appa. "Hyunnie, wear shades and your beanie. Cover as much as you can,"

 


Picture credit:

http://www.onetripthing.com/

http://btobindonesia.com/

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/

https://twitter.com/yongjunna