Parents

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Beast private party

"Hee Young-ah, why don't you sit together with Doojoon?" Jiyong-oppa suggested.

"Wae oppa? I can sit here together with you and Tae Jo-shi," I answered while pointing at Good Life table.

"This is table for guys only, ㅋㅋㅋ," Tae Jo interrupted.

"Yes, that's right. Ka ka. Go and sit there," Jiyong-oppa pushed me away.

"Arasso," I sighed and walked towards Doojoon's table.

"Annyeonghaseyo eomonim, aebonim, annyeonghaseyo," I bowed. "Oh an.. Annyeonghaseyo,"

"Ah Hee Young. Come sit together with us," Doojoon's eomma smiled and patted the empty seat beside her.

"Ah.. Neh," I nodded. "This is..," I startled while politely pointed at the lady in front of me.

"Yoon Doori, Doojoon's noona," Doojoon's appa introduced her.

"Ah, ah, annyeonghaseyo unnie," I greeted her again. "Nice to meet you. I'm Lim Hee Young, Beast main stylist,"

"Neh, nice to meet you," Doori-unnie smiled. "Are you their new stylist?"

"Neh unnie. I just becoming their stylist for 3 month. I am a Cube sajagnim stylist advisor before," I humbly replied.

"Ah. You must already know them well right?" Doori-unnie put her chopstick down. "How is our Doojoon?"

I was startled and my mind keep thinking what type of answers should I give. "Ah he is a.."

"The most handsome guy in Cube," Doojoon came to the table and cut my words.

"Annyeong eomma, appa, noona," Doojoon hugged all of them before I let out a small sigh, feeling relieved.

"Appa, eomma, this is Hee Young. Hee Young, this is appa, eomma. And this old looking lady is my noona. Noona, this is Hee Young," Doojoon tried to introduce me to others.

"Ya! Who's old looking lady?" Doori-unnie shrieked. "I already know her. Beast main stylist," Doori-unnie held my hand.

"Aigo, you already these close?" Doojoon giggled.

"I already introduced myself to unnie too," I held back Doori-unnie hands.

"Did you introduced yourself as..," Doojoon moved his eyebrows.

"As what Doojoonie?" Doojoon's appa asked.

"As Cube stylist previously. Yes, I already told them," I panicked.

"Anniyo. Appa, eomma, unnie," Doojoon inhaled deeply.

I widen my eyes and tried to give a signal to Doojoon. I hope he doesn't thinking of telling them about our relationship now since I'm not ready yet. Plus, this is my first time meeting with Doori-unnie.

"Hee Young is my girlfriend,"

Then everything stopped. My vision getting blurry, my hands are sweating and my body shaking. Suddenly my face blushed and I keep fidgeting alone.

"Murago?" I heard Doori-unni shrieked.

"Sorry for telling you so sudden like this. But no one knew about us except for the Beast members," Doojoon looked at his eomma. "Eomma, I introduce to you, your son girlfriend,"

"Jinja?" Doojoon's parents exhanged looks.

"Do you like Hee Young? Is she sweet, eomma?" Doojoon looked at both of them.

"Do you like Hee Young at the first place, adeul?" His eomma asked Doojoon back.

"Yes. With all my heart," Doojoon answered while glancing at me.

"Then there's no reason for eomma to dislike her. Eomma already feel comfortable with Hee Young from the start," Doojoon eomma held me with her loving stare.

"Eomonim..," I startled.

"Welcome to the family," Doori-unnie smiled.

"Unnie..," I looked at her. "Ko.. Komawo,"

"I will always want to have another daughter," Doojoon's appa added. "I believe Doojoon won't make any stupid decision that will jeopardize his career,"

"Neh appa," Doojoon paused. "Appa, eomma, noona, we want to keep it to ourselves. For now,"

"I.. I just feel more comfortable that way. For both of us," I supported what Doojoon said.

"Of course Hee Young. We will understand Doojoon's decision. And now, you too will have our support," Doojoon's eomma hugged me.

The hug was so heart-warming. I felt really welcomed in the family although this is my first time seeing Doori-unnie. I totally forgot that I was in the middle of Beast private party as I had so much fun eating and talking together with Doojoon's family. I felt bad for not having time with other Beast member's family, but I can't resist the friendliness of Doojoon's family with me.

 


After Party

"Kaja," Junhyung said to me.

"Is it fine?" I asked Junhyung.

"I'm not going anywhere after this. I'm fine. Have you asked Doojoon?"

"He didn't say anything yet," I sighed.

"Give him a call. I'll wait for you at the carpark. Let me know if you changed your mind," Junhyung waved and make his way to the carpark.

I stood up in front of the restaurant door and checked on my watch. Everyone is going out of the restaurant one by one, but I cannot find any trace of Doojoon and his family. I wanted to ask if he can send me home but looking at the time, it's quite late and that's why Junhyung wanted to offer me a ride. I keep waiting patiently at the door and sighed before entering the restaurant back, just to make sure Doojoon and his family are still there.

"Looking for me?" Doojoon surprised me from the back.

"Ya! Why you always surprise me?" I lightly hit Doojoon. "Are you going to send appa, eomma and unnie home?"

"Anniyo, I don't have too. Noona's boyfriend is coming and going to pick them up," Doojoon answered.

"Then you?" I pointed at Doojoon.

"I thought we're going to go back together," Doojoon smirked.

"Shall we go now?" I played along with Doojoon's cheekiness.

"ㅋㅋㅋ. Jiyong-hyung going to send me home. I don't bring my car," Doojoon answered.

"Nevermind, then I'm going back with Junhyung. Tae Jo brought his car just now but his girlfriend already picked him up. I will go back with Junhyung using Tae Jo's car," I replied back.

"Let me go together," Doojoon insisted.

"Gwenchana. See you tomorrow?" I told him.

"Why am I feeling jealous now?" Doojoon sighed.

"Oppa.. Gwenchana. Don't think like that," I slowly whispered to him. "I'll give you a call when I arrive home,"

"Arasso," Doojoon sulked.

I smiled when I looked at the way he sulked and suddenly felt really bad leaving him like that. "Should I walk you to Jiyong-oppa's car?"

Doojoon smiled and happily nooded before he secretly interlocked my fingers with him, hiding it with his big jacket and taking advantage of the dim street light.

 


In Jiyong's car

"Others are not going back together?" I asked Doojoon when we entered Jiyong-oppa's car.

"No. Only me," Doojoon closed the door.

"You should learn to bring your own car. So that we can have our own sweet time together," I sulked.

"Now only you demand to have some time with me. I thought you don't care," Doojoon teased.

"Oppa.. Of course I care about you. Plus now I feel so relieved when your family accepted me," I play with my fingers.

"Why should anyone hate you, aegi-ah. Don't you remember what eomma said?" Doojoon play with my fingers too.

"Who knows. Anyone could hate me after they know I'm with you. Especially your fans," I guessed.

"Gwenchana aegi-ah," Doojoon pushed back my hair. "When the times come, everyone will understand,"

"What makes you this confident?" I asked him.

"I just believe. In you. In us. In this relationship," Doojoon smiled. "Have I said how beautiful you are tonight? I get more confused which one is prettier. Your smile or your eye-smile,"

There's like an adrenaline rush in my body and I gave him the widest smile. That is exactly what Doojoon used to say before, and that's one of the reasons how I fall for him. It looks so cheezy but hearing it from the person that you love, it makes me feels so good. I was in my dreamland for a second before Doojoon hugged me and planted a soft, deep kiss in my forehead. I hugged him and let him play with my hair. Everything was so perfect. This is what I always wanted. Our own sweet time together although it's only in the car, as it is the best Doojoon can give to me at the moment.

"Oppa, komawo," I whispered.

"For what?" His hand keep playing with my hair.

"For accepting me in your life," I replied.

"Anniyo, thanks to you. For accepting me as Yoon Doojoon. Not only as Doojoon from Beast," Doojoon pinched me on the cheek.

"Appa-yo," I rubbed my cheek, on the spot where Doojoon's pinched me just now.

"Aigo aigo, mianhae," Doojoon move forward and kissed me on the cheek before he make an eye contact. "I'm heart sick, heal me, be crazy, can't let you go,"

I laughed hysterically with Doojoon's spontaneous act. Doojoon keep doing random gags and make fun of himselves in front of me. His voice impersonations getting weirder, he even can imitate Yoseob's high note and Gikwang's facial expression while doing American Dance. Time flies so fast, and spending time together with Doojoon's in the car will be one of the thing that I will treasure.

 


In Junhyung's car

"Where the heck is this Youngie?!"

 


Picture credit

https://imsobeast.files.wordpress.com