Apologize

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Junhyung's house

Junhyung opened the door and the lights. He rubbed his eyes due to the bright light and walked towards his small kitchen. Junhyung poured one glass of water, opened his refrigerator and sighed. There's no foods that he can eat as a snack and he ended up with one old banana, given by eomma.

"Hyungnim. Hyungnim-ah," Junhyung called his puppy.

"Wake up, I'm home,"

"You must be tired. You don't wait for me like always," Junhyung kissed Hyungnim and he saw Hyungnim move his body.

Junhyung grabbed his sleeping puppy and hugged him tightly like a little baby. He brought Hyungnim into his room before both of them laying together on the bed. He pulled the blanket and covered Hyungnim's body. Junhyung slowly take off his wrist watch and jacket. He went to his wardrobe area and changed into new undershirt and boxer.

"I'm so tired," Junhyung whined.

"Hyungnim-ah, you want to know something," Junhyung looked at his sleeping puppy.

"Hee Young and Doojoon are in big trouble now. Part of it came from my previous mistakes,"

"I should pay more attention towards Hyunsik after this. I really want him to be a better musician,"

Junhyung took his phone from his jeans and unlocked it. "Should I give Hee Young a call?"

Junhyung paused and sighed again. He should stop feeling sorry for other people and started thinking about himself too. All this time, he was so busy taking care of other people and he neglected what he really wants in his life.

"I should stop thinking much. Maybe others don't even think how I feel at all," 

Junhyung put down his phone and turned to his side. He slowly patted Hyungnim with love and he started to have teary eyes again.

"Aigo. Every time when I was alone late at night like this, those sad and lonely feelings will always came back. Stop it Yong Junhyung," Junhyung mumbled.

Junhyung covered his face with the pillow and yelled as loud as he can. He make Hyungnim's surprised and Hyungnim replied with a loud bark. Hyungnim crawl under the pillow and Junhyung's face.

"I wake you up, mianhae," Junhyung smirked.

"But, I'm so happy seeing you again, Hyungnim-ah!"

Junhyung hugged Hyungnim again and started to throw him up in the air.

"Meong, meong, meong," Hyungnim barked back and played along with his appa.

"Hyungnim-ah, let's play with Yanggaeng tomorrow. Yoseob bought a new toys for you," Junhyung looked at Hyungnim.

Hyungnim replied with a loud barked again and Junhyung started to cuddle him again. It feels so good to be back to his dog but suddenly something came to his mind and he slowly release the hug.

"Hyungnim-ah, they brought back my scandal issue. It's been a long time since I talk to her though" Junhyung looked at Hyungnim before he continued.

"Hyuna. Kim Hyuna. Should I call he now?"

 


Cafe in Samcheong-dong

"Hi, can I have one iced coffee. And.. Hmm, do you have any scone or cake?" Junhyung ordered at the cafe counter.

"Neh, we have blueberry scone today,"

"One blueberry scone for me," Junhyung answered.

"It's 6,900 won, dear customer,"

Junhyung paid using his card and jot down his signature to finish the transaction. He looked up and realized that the cashier pointed at something behind the counter.

"Ah, you want to take a picture?" Junhyung guessed.

"Neh. Neh," The cashier stammered.

"But I will be in big trouble if I took off my mask now. I can give you my signature instead," Junhyung calmly replied.

"Neh, komawo oppa,"

Junhyung giggled when the cashier calling him oppa and not as a customer like what she did previously. He grabbed a tissue from the counter and signed it with a small good luck note.

"I have an urgent meeting after this. It will be good if any of you can keep it low from other customers," Junhyung asked them.

"Arasso oppa. We have few hidden tables at the back. You can sit there. We will bring your coffee and scone to your table later," The cashier suggested.

"Sounds good, komawo," Junhyung answered and make his way to the table.

 


10 minutes later

"Oppa,"

Junhyung looked up and saw one figure that he recognized. "You came,"

"You asked me to come. Of course I will come," Hyuna sat in front of Junhyung.

That night when Junhyung was depressed, his mind cannot stop from thinking about Hyuna. In addition, when the issue was brought back by his manager and Doojoon, he seems more eager to contact Hyuna back. He recall back on how they ended their relationship. Both was too busy with own schedules and their scandal rumours arose during a bad timing. Hyuna was busy promoting Troublemaker sub-unit, but Hyuna was seen more with Junhyung than Hyunseung. Hyuna fans and Hyunseung fans are mad at Junhyung and it somehow added the reason why they ended up their relationship.

"Oppa," Hyuna called Junhyung.

"Ah, neh. Neh. Mianhae. Something was on my mind," Junhyung sipped his drink. "Do you want to order anything?"

"No, I'm good. Why.. Hmm.. Why did you ask me to meet you here?" Hyuna looked at Junhyung.

"Because this neighbourhood is your favorite neighbourhood," Junhyung answered.

Hyuna was startled with the answer but she remains calm while looking at wall. She wasn't sure why Junhyung called him so sudden that night and it makes her worried about Junhyung condition.

"Are you drunk that night?" Hyuna asked.

"Anniyo," Junhyung denied.

"Don't lie, oppa," Hyuna told him. "Is something wrong?"

"Mianhae, Nana," Junhyung called Hyuna by the nickname that he gave her long time ago.

"Op.. Oppa..," Hyuna stammered.

"Mianhae, for the past. I leave you alone. I denied the truth when people asked whether we are in a relationship or not. I am so scared at that moment," Junhyung apologized.

"It.. It has been a long time since that incident happened," Hyuna choked.

"But Nana-ah, the karma hits me now. Problems keep hitting me like a wave hitting the sea shore. My life is a mess now," Junhyung sighed.

"Oppa, we are a good friends now. You don't have to worry," Hyuna put a smile on her face.

"But we rarely greet each other when we are in the office. You keep avoiding me," Junhyung complained.

"Anniyo. I'm not avoiding you. But you are the one who avoiding me. Ah.. Because of your girlfriend. Remember how much she hates me," Hyuna recalled back.

"Aigo," Junhyung sipped his iced coffee. "Hara is another thing that I should apologized. Nana-ah, I am so bad towards you,"

"Oppa, gwenchana. You're the one who started to talk about the past. I just gave you small hint though," Hyuna giggled. "I'm all good now,"

"I know. I heard about you and that guy too. I'm afraid you won't come  and meet me here today because of him," Junhyung told Hyuna.

"That guy?" Hyuna asked Junhyung. "You believe it?"

"You look good together. He is one of my close friend. I know he will treat you better," Junhyung smirked. "I need to find someone for me too,"

"Zico is my best friend. He..,"

"Just like us previously. We started with a best friend tittle," Junhyung cut her words.

"Zico and I are so different but we share many things together. I'm happy with him. But as for now, we're busy with our schedules," Hyuna explained.

"Nana-ah, don't lose faith. You are a one good woman. People will love you. I, I feel so bad for treating you like that before but I think that what makes you stronger today. I want us to have a good friendship. Then later, all my problems can be solve bit by bit," Junhyung confessed.

"Oppa, komawo. I'm all good now, believe me. Next time, we can have drinks together at our office. You don't have to come this far and only talks about this stuff," Hyuna suggested.

"I thought you like this place," Junhyung looked at Hyuna.

"I did. But don't trouble yourself. I'm all good now," Hyuna smiled. "Oppa, who's that lucky girl?"

"What lucky girl?" Junhyung ignored Hyuna's question.

"Just guessing," Hyuna flipped her hair.

"Then you're wrong,"

"Jinja? You really don't have anyone?"

"Nana-ah, stop asking question that doesn't have any answer," Junhyung smacked Hyuna's hand using the desert fork.

"Oppa!" Hyuna whined. "Then who's Youngie?"

Now it's Junhyung's turn to choke and he looked at Hyuna with his sharp gaze. "Youngie?"

"Neh. That night when you called me. You said that, you want to call Youngie but you ended up calling me," Hyuna answered. "Why you look so surprised if she was nobody?"

"I don't want to answer that," Junhyung finished his scone and sipped his drink till it finish. "You said you have a meeting after this. Let's go,"

"Oppa! Don't change the topic!" Hyuna pinched Junhyung.

"Ya!"

"ㅋㅋㅋ. Arasso, I won't asked you more. But don't forget to share with me when you're ready," Hyuna giggled.

"Shiro (I don't want)," Junhyung stood up. "Kaja, I will send you home,"

"Oppa is so childish!" Hyuna stuck out her tongue. "Someone will pick me up here. You can go first,"

"Someone? Zico?" Junhyung but Hyuna only replied with a smile.

"Komawo. Let's eat together later. You can bring Zico together," Junhyung patted Hyuna on her shoulder.

"And you can bring Youngie," Hyuna continue teasing before Junhyung smiled and leave the cafe.

 


In Junhyung's car

"I feel so good now," Junhyung talked to himself when he entered the car.

"Apologizing doesn't always mean that you're wrong and the other person is right. It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego. That saying is really true," Junhyung smiled.

"Maybe I should meet up with Hyunsik and clear the confusing things together. Maybe with this effort, I can indirectly help Doojoon and Youngie too. Poor Youngie," Junhyung mumbled.

Ring ring ring

"Ah, that surprised me," Junhyung looked at his phone screen.

"Uh? Dongni?" Junhyung put the earphone and answered the call.

"Neh, Dongni. I'm driving right now. Anniyo. I'm at Jongno-go. Buya? What happened? Where is him now?! I'm coming. Wait for me!" Junhyung ended the call.

"Aigo, aigo. What happened!"

 


Picture credit

http://images.kpopstarz.com